Current Page: 34 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 23, 2011 04:54AM

I've even given that information to Nick, and he ignored me and told me it meant nothing to him. I gave it to Mal, too. Ask them. They know that she is full of it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: August 23, 2011 05:00AM

She's hardly involved now anyway.

Date: August 23, 2011 05:08AM

I wish that Nick would do something.

Date: August 23, 2011 05:10AM

I wouldn't worry about it. It hardly effects us. Nick is free to run his forum however he chooses.

Date: August 23, 2011 05:15AM

Yes, you are right. But a lot more harm than good gets done, IMO, owing to a simple lack of moderation on his part. I just wish he'd realize that.

It's like with a particular X-member inviting DM and the JCs to chat on the XJC site. All that would happen (all that DID happen) is that they would have a competition on who could cut and paste the most, and write ten sentences over and over, analyzing the one sentence the other wrote.

I think face to face contact or one on one private correspondence is probably the only way that exmembers could hope to have an influence on existing members/graduates. The online support group thing is a joke in its present state.

And even then, they would have to be able to penetrate Dave's pre-planned anti "murmuring" or "gossiping" defense strategy!

We might have to organize a "spot a 'disbanded' JC member" competition!

Date: August 23, 2011 08:42AM

zeuszor
At first, before we ever spoke by telephone, Sisi and I chatted via Gmail chat. One night shortly after she and I started communicating, Sisi became quite flirtatious, and made advances toward me in these private private chats in which she was telling me that she has a crush on me, and she started talking about kinky sex, her sexual fantasies, and etc.

I can't quite understand why you then decided to phone her after she had made those advances. Was there ever any feelings there from your perspective or was it all one way traffic? I certainly wouldn't judge you if there was. You're both adults at the end of the day.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2011 08:43AM by Apollo.

Date: August 23, 2011 08:43AM

One-way traffic, of course. I always told her that such talk was inappropriate. And I never phoned her, she phoned me.

Date: August 23, 2011 08:46AM

Sorry, my mistake. I thought it was you who had phoned Sisi.

Date: August 23, 2011 08:48AM

Never.

Date: August 23, 2011 10:38AM

While we are trying to develop a greater appreciation for supporters and ex-members....

David McKay

[www.jesuschristians.com]

I wonder which "ex-members" in 1996 experienced the "greater appreciation" McKay here self piously lies about......

Current Page: 34 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.