Current Page: 32 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Date: August 22, 2011 11:28PM

I see Alex has been briefly back....I presume he'll be targeted by the UK team (Simon, Bob, Alf....and whoever else)....he seems gullible enough to be potential fodder....

[www.jesuschristians.com]

Hi Alex.

Did you read on this web site that the JCs had disbanded? Or was that somewhere else? Officially, they have "graduated". I pretty much run this forum by myself now, and it was becoming a lot to keep up with, which is why I locked many threads and set it up so that all posts come through me now.

I mean not to know that McKays was deceitfully trying to put him on the "back foot"....by refusing to answer his query and disguising that refusal with inane questions...or not to be aware that McKay has ALWAYS "pretty much run" the forum (the other JC's were only ever so much window dressing) or that there was NEVER "a lot to keep up with" (as the "graduates" have either turned their back on the forum or been instructed by McKay to do so....either way leaving McKay virtually no "traffic" to manage"....

Alex would seem potentially naive enough for attempted recruitment......just what could he be recruited into, though?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 22, 2011 11:59PM

Is ''Sisi'' really Al and Glenn's trolling friend Josie?

Perhaps Sisi is a female alter ego of the hybrid Glenn/Al. The ultra feminine 'pink cookie' persona seems a tad overdone, more suited to a naive 13 year old (or a drag queen) than an older working woman with some tragedies behind her.

Who really cares? They have all demonstrated themselves to be untrustworthy and only interested in fomenting drama and emotional outbursts---definitely not worth any further consideration.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: August 23, 2011 12:05AM

Alex would seem potentially naive enough for attempted recruitment......just what could he be recruited into, though?

Who knows Mal?

The Apostle obviously sees potential in the kid. He doesn't waste his time speaking to someone unless he sees something in it for himself.

Maybe he no longer has his own ''community'' but i'm pretty sure he could point young Alex towards a similar ''community'', who also happen to be selling his books.

Alex = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2011 12:07AM by Apollo.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 23, 2011 12:09AM

just what could he be recruited into, though?

Internet marketers, of the scamming variety, regularly announce their retirements in an attempt to throw off critics---and proceed with business as usual on a slightly lower decibel level.
He sent out automated emails to the faithful announcing the graduation, then?

Perhaps Dave McKay expects to get his hands on the forfeited goods and chattels without poor Alex joining anything other than a 'virtual' cyber community--or perhaps poor Alex is the first of several rocks upon which he will rebuild the new look JC's?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2011 12:10AM by Stoic.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 23, 2011 12:41AM

Stoic
Is ''Sisi'' really Al and Glenn's trolling friend Josie?

Perhaps Sisi is a female alter ego of the hybrid Glenn/Al. The ultra feminine 'pink cookie' persona seems a tad overdone, more suited to a naive 13 year old (or a drag queen) than an older working woman with some tragedies behind her.

Who really cares? They have all demonstrated themselves to be untrustworthy and only interested in fomenting drama and emotional outbursts---definitely not worth any further consideration.

Here's the back-story behind all of her histrionics, drama and especially her virulent dislike of myself; I have decided to come out with it once and for all. I should have done so long ago.

At first, before we ever spoke by telephone, Sisi and I chatted via Gmail chat. One night shortly after she and I started communicating, Sisi became quite flirtatious, and made advances toward me in these private private chats in which she was telling me that she has a crush on me, and she started talking about kinky sex, her sexual fantasies, and etc.

I never took the bait and always told her that none of that was proper, as she is married. That she ought to get into counseling with her husband, that if she were more satisfied in her marriage, then she wouldn't be flirting with me. I told her that Gmail automatically records those chats and saves them to a log, and she freaked out and started blaming me. She tried to engage me in cyber-sex and then got pissed off when I didn't take the bait and let her know that I have saved copies of the chat session log.

Nick has seen those chats, and Mal has too. I saved them for my own protection if necessary, and still have them; I figured that later on they may come in handy. And they will, too, if that lunatic tries to push things with me. Those chats are quite incriminating to her.

She probably is still pissed off with me because she knows that I still have those chats, and has all along been trying to hurt me before I can hurt her. It's not my fault that Gmail automatically recorded those chats, and it's not my fault that she was such a flirt. So why take it out on me?

She has all the hallmark personality traits of a borderline or histrionic personality type. A very unstable person. Nick thinks he's doing her a favor by allowing her to be involved in their therapeutic recovery forum. What a bunch of foolishness.

He's not being a good Christian, Nick I mean, in allowing these people to use his forum like a video game for their own enjoyment. He's being manipulated and played for a fool. I showed Nick those chats a long time ago, and he still puts up with her crap. What is the man thinking???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2011 12:54AM by zeuszor.

Date: August 23, 2011 01:55AM

I would question the mental stability of anyone who was genuinely considering giving up their husband and kids to join McKay's cult. Although we don't even know how genuine that was. Perhaps she never had any intention of joining the cult?

Date: August 23, 2011 03:11AM

She's just some bored, middle-aged woman with serious issues, who does what she does for fun. It's as simple as that. Not so different from DSM in that respect. She is best ignored, for the most part, in my opinion.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2011 03:28AM by zeuszor.

Date: August 23, 2011 03:40AM

I don't think DSM does it for fun. I think she's genuinely lost her marbles. She really does believe there's a worldwide conspiracy against her. The fact she spends her time writing to various authorities and pleading for donations to help her fight those evil ''vigilantes'' suggests she really does buy into it.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2011 03:43AM by Apollo.

Date: August 23, 2011 03:46AM

Well, what ever the case may be Sisi told me on the phone that she's just having a ball in making, and trying to make, trouble for me. She's just as vicious as DSM, in my opinion, but in the forums she wears her pink cookie lady face. Lately, though, her mask of sanity is slipping.

Date: August 23, 2011 04:00AM

That is appalling behaviour for a married woman. So much for the good Catholic girl!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2011 04:01AM by Apollo.

Current Page: 32 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.