Current Page: 28 of 115
Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay (thread 2)
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: August 21, 2011 08:50PM

Sisi is back with a bang!

[jcs.xjcs.org]

You've got to see this, Stoic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 21, 2011 09:08PM

Look, ignore the drama. Don't dignify this high-school gossip crap. Please.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2011 09:10PM by zeuszor.

Date: August 21, 2011 09:23PM

She must be back on the wine!

Date: August 21, 2011 09:36PM

JUST IGNORE HER, PLEASE

Date: August 22, 2011 03:32AM

SUNDAY AFTERNOON MEDITATIONS

Proverbs 18

1 An unfriendly person pursues selfish ends
and against all sound judgment starts quarrels.

2 Fools find no pleasure in understanding
but delight in airing their own opinions.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 03:34AM by zeuszor.

Date: August 22, 2011 03:34AM

James 3
Taming the Tongue
1 Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly. 2 We all stumble in many ways. Anyone who is never at fault in what they say is perfect, able to keep their whole body in check.

3 When we put bits into the mouths of horses to make them obey us, we can turn the whole animal. 4 Or take ships as an example. Although they are so large and are driven by strong winds, they are steered by a very small rudder wherever the pilot wants to go. 5 Likewise, the tongue is a small part of the body, but it makes great boasts. Consider what a great forest is set on fire by a small spark. 6 The tongue also is a fire, a world of evil among the parts of the body. It corrupts the whole body, sets the whole course of one’s life on fire, and is itself set on fire by hell.

7 All kinds of animals, birds, reptiles and sea creatures are being tamed and have been tamed by mankind, 8 but no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison.

9 With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse human beings, who have been made in God’s likeness. 10 Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers and sisters, this should not be. 11 Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? 12 My brothers and sisters, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.
Two Kinds of Wisdom
13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let them show it by their good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. 15 Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16 For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.

17 But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. 18 Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 03:34AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 22, 2011 03:40AM

I seem to remember explaining to Blackhat in pm how I became entrenched in this trenchtown of a thread. She has it about right, although I seem to remember that my first post was this one which gives away my personal interests, which have not changed:

[forum.culteducation.com]

My primary reason for coming to this site was to read the mammoth Byron Katie thread that had tweaked my interest in another capacity.

I have never directly corresponded with Sisi in pm, although she sounds a little like Glenn there, with whom I had a very terse exchange when he pm'd me here in his guise of 'little pigweed' to tell me, at great and colourful length, what a sorry excuse for a human being I am. I told him, politely and in very few words, to shove it up his fundament.
No more exchange with 'little pigweed'.

It seems those very few words still rankle.

I don't care if its Sisi, Glenn or Sisi/Glenn's great uncle--my response to all is the same: Take your crap elsewhere, it doesn't interest me.

Here's some unfitting music for the interested aunties and uncles everwhere:

[www.youtube.com]

and for the uninterested here's some Rumi:

"We have fallen into the place where everything is music."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 03:56AM by Stoic.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 22, 2011 04:51AM

According to 'Sisi' : I wrote a long letter of piece to stoic and didn't even get a piss off. I was pretty sure then because she is the only redneck too ignorance to even reply in one sentence.

You might well have written it, Sisi, but you didn't post it because I have neither received correspondence from you nor ever corresponded with you.

Incidentally, I asked you, publicly on this thread, whether you were the same person previously banned under two previous different ID's. You had a moment of conscience and confessed.

That is the extent of my confrontation with you, made only because, despite Blackhat's staunch and knowing denials to the contrary, your unique writing style gave you away to an observant reader.
Look back at the thread, its all still there.

So cut the crap. There is no market for your stirring and drama here.

Date: August 22, 2011 04:54AM

I must admit I have noticed the similarities between Sisi and Glenn when she goes on her mad rants. A lot of her sentences make so sense whatsoever, similar to Glenn. I too had a few tense exchanges with ''bigpigweed'' who seemed obsessed with Glenn and Al. It may have been Glenn or Al trolling, I really don't know.

Date: August 22, 2011 05:12AM

Stoic
According to 'Sisi' : I wrote a long letter of piece to stoic and didn't even get a piss off. I was pretty sure then because she is the only redneck too ignorance to even reply in one sentence.

You might well have written it, Sisi, but you didn't post it because I have neither received correspondence from you nor ever corresponded with you.

I think Sisi has to make it clear which name she was using at the time. She's had that many different aliases it's hard to keep up.

Stoic, you say you've had private correspondence with ''bigpigweed''. Is it possible ''bigpigweed'' was Sisi?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 05:13AM by Apollo.

Current Page: 28 of 115

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.