Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 24, 2006 08:00PM

Radha Krishna das:

Anyone may post here within the guidelines of the board as long as they wish.

You are in no position to request that anyone "resign from this forum."

And your attempt to characterize those that disagree with you and Chris Butler as "angry and destructive people" is a poor excuse.

It seems to me that the "frustration" you feel comes from not being able to successfully oppose the facts being presented here by former members and your failure to offer a compelling arugument against those facts.

You said,

"Even if I am wrong in my beliefs...I have given my life to a peaceful existence...free from the anxieties of ...life"

It appears that the "peaceful existence," which is "free" from anxiety is based upon not thinking and mindlessly following a leader.

Living such an existence would seem to make you "the loser of the situation" and Butler the winner at your expense.

Some would observe that your statements exhibit the extent of "brainwashing" within the group. That is, you have lost your ability to critically and independently think for yourself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 24, 2006 09:08PM

Radha Krishna das
I do not speak for Srila Prabhupad, only for myself as someone who tries to be a devotee.

One does not need to be an expert in physics to realise that you can't get back to the top of a hill that steep by back-peddaling :lol:

Clearly I am imperfect for stating in frustration at reading such offences that a pure devotee would not say such words, since a pure devotee has said them.

I agree with you that a pure devotee would not say those words - what sort of heart or representative of an all loving God could deem a sick baby 'nothing'? Circular reasoning aside there are a lot of things that would't come out of a pure devotees mouth (the term 'fag' for example) and I doubt that repeating it is as comparable in damnation as conceiving it.

Even if I am wrong in my beliefs... I have given my life to a peaceful existence, doing no harm to others, not even to animals, free from the anxieties of sex life, drugs and gambling. If I do not attain to Krishna then I have lost nothing. You have given yourselves to unregulated lifestyles...Who do you see as being the loser of the situation? You have a choice for it not to be you.

[www.godisimaginary.com]

You will [u:701d86aa12][i:701d86aa12]frequently[/i:701d86aa12][/u:701d86aa12] hear believers make the following rationalization:

Suppose you are right. Suppose there is no God. Then when I die as a believer, I have lost nothing. I just die, as a man that devoted his life to love and morals. But if you, as a non-believer, are wrong and I am right, you have to spend an eternity in hell. See, I have nothing to lose, but you have everything to lose. This argument is best known as Pascal's Wager.

For a faith that doesn't go in for gambling those are pretty high stakes especially playing with a dealer that doesn't have a full deck.

I respectfully request that cultreporter (Cara) and emntk (Ashleigh) resign from this forum

As members of the free world who do not recognise your authority we respectfully decline and will cotinue to use the internet with blatant disregard for dress-making and cookie baking.

All sincere followers of Srila Prabhupad, I urge you through the strength of prayer to the Divine Lord to bring an end to such blasphemy. There is no competition between us and them on this level.

You haven't prayed for that already? Well I guess we'll see what the outcome of this bold experiment is.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: December 24, 2006 09:14PM

Rasha Kishka das -

I’m glad you posted here RKd. Anyone wanting to understand how this cult operates and know their core beliefs is spelled out in RKd’s posts. He articulates not only Chris Butler’s (CB) twisted philosophy, but also shows the loss of sight of a typical follower. The payoff for acceptance is varied and complex. True believers enjoy the many fruits of compliance, but none of the spiritual benefits advertised. The lead followers are sub-gurus filled with self importance. They are replicants, and like the Borg on Star Trek, have lost their original identities.

The lifestyle can appear idyllic from the outside. Love cows, the ocean surf, and the beautiful, melodic kirtans are absolutely mesmerizing. And who can resist the tofu slabs off the barbie! The chanting gently hypnotizes, digs a groove and seals over old neuro-pathways of thinking. Oh, the ecstasy one feels when thrown a garland from CB! (when he still made personal appearances). There is extreme pleasure derived from dancing around CB holding his stick and clacker up in the air! His form looks like a Nitai-Gaur poster. You are transported to the days of Chaitanya! You’ll put up with months and years of stress and shit for another fix of a smile, praise, or communiqué from CB! You constantly need outside reassurance that you are pleasing God or the con man, depending on how sincere or honest you are with yourself.

There are limited projects where you can deal directly with CB’s hand of cold fire. And there is fierce competition. In my time, we saw CB often and had free access to his works or participated directly in his media empire. I can’t imagine becoming a follower without having had that personal contact. The leaders in Australia seem to have put barriers against any contact with CB where even his lectures are banned but for a few. I suppose this keeps the young bloods from getting known or advancing past the old stags and newbies are kept in a suspended state of ignorant awe.

With CB, there has always been a love/ hate relationship with his followers. He knows he can’t control them all and has hit the same dilemma that ACB did as his organization grew too large to micro-manage. He has to depend on and keep his leaders simultaneously happy and in check to preserve his standard of living. This dependency drives him mad. CB once told the story of the guru who wanted followers. I am certain that he never thought that it might describe his own future.

There was once a guru who spent years learning how to meditate and gained more and more followers. They would feed him the nicest delicacies, they bathed his feet in rose water, made him the finest vyas asana (guru chair), garlanded him with the softest and most fragrant flowers and sang his praises. He was finally in bliss. He began to meditate for longer periods of time until one day he discovered that he could no longer get out of the lotus position. His arms and legs had locked in place. Now he was at the total mercy of his disciples. How embarrassing it had become for him to have his followers carry him to the bathroom and wipe his ass and dress him. He lost his voice from non-use and could not even tell them what he wanted. But they thought he was a god and put him on a pedestal and dressed him like a deity in gaudy, scratchy metallic garments and paraded him around the street. Ladies would cry to him and claw each other to touch his feet and children would throw flowers at him that would hit him in the eye and sting. All he could do was cry, which would make the crowd go wild thinking that he had taken their sins away. His desire for followers and only wanting to take for himself led to this humiliating disaster.

It is a morality play that CB should revisit. I pity him if he really believes that he takes on the karma of all of his disciples for all of their lifetimes. He will create this deluded reality for himself. Perhaps he really believes that all of his illnesses are due to his followers sins. Or he is laughing at you loyalists all the way to the bank! CB is much smarter than the guru in the story. He has managed to secure his position and privacy by setting up an organization using subtle mafia tactics and bringing the masochistic and weak-minded close to him to maintain control. From a very young age CB became aware of how easy it is to manipulate people. He once told me that the reason why his followers in the Philippines are so good and submissive is because they have had years of colonialization and Marcos. CB has found an easy colony in Australia too

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 24, 2006 10:45PM

rrmoderator
Radha Krishna das:

Anyone may post here within the guidelines of the board as long as they wish.

You are in no position to request that anyone "resign from this forum."

And your attempt to characterize those that disagree with you and Chris Butler as "angry and destructive people" is a poor excuse.

It seems to me that the "frustration" you feel comes from not being able to successfully oppose the facts being presented here by former members and your failure to offer a compelling arugument against those facts.

You said,

"Even if I am wrong in my beliefs...I have given my life to a peaceful existence...free from the anxieties of ...life"

It appears that the "peaceful existence," which is "free" from anxiety is based upon not thinking and mindlessly following a leader.

Living such an existence would seem to make you "the loser of the situation" and Butler the winner at your expense.

Some would observe that your statements exhibit the extent of "brainwashing" within the group. That is, you have lost your ability to critically and independently think for yourself.

Excellent points Rick.

I would also add that RKd's "...peaceful existence...free from anxieties..." is also due to leaving all responsibilities behind. You think you are free from all your bad karma because you are initiated and have eaten CB’s toe nails. Free from having to think or make one’s own decisions. It is a closed and regulated world filled with mindless activities and easy answers.

RKd needs to characterize us as "destructive and angry" to justify everything he has built his life upon. To acknowledge the validity of our claims against this group and their teacher would make him realize his whole life has been built on a lie. To acknowledge that our lives are happy outside of the cult and that we are good people invalidates the cult’s premise. This truth creates an unbelievable crisis that is almost too much to bear. It is the most difficult thing to face, especially if you have been in the group for a long time with familial ties and material investment. Don't fool yourself into thinking that you don’t become attached to money, power, position, followers, relatives, and lifestyle. And some will sacrifice the truth for all of this. Some are too fearful and weak to seek the truth. Then you are humbled by all the people you passed judgment against who knew you were full of shit all along.

I know. I was there. I thought the same thoughts and made the same statements before, during, and after. “Well, if it is not true, at least I have done no harm. I don't even hurt animals. I live a peaceful life.” But I could not live with a lie. It was a white collar crime to my soul. I did cause harm and violence to others by my emotional numbness. My celibacy prevented new life from coming into the world and delayed finding my soul mate. It kept me in a state of suspended animation. All creativity and life was killed. A dead stop. Until you start living life again, you will never realize how much good you could have done had you left the cult sooner.

The emotional numbness and sexual indifference can be pathological predispositions before joining the cult, but are highly praised characteristics within the group. They are carefully cultivated and do cause harm. RKd can not even see the obvious cruelty he is inflicting by his words and actions for which he is ultimately responsible. And that is classic evidence of brainwashing.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: December 24, 2006 10:56PM

Radha Krishna das
Your brother can choose to read this forum or to make contact with you or whomever else that he wishes. The fact is that like many of Srila Prabhupad's followers he would most likely be dead from the despair of a life without Krishna have no semblance of life outside of his current situation. Instructing someone as to their rightful actions according to the teachings of a Bonafide Spiritual Teacher and reminding them of their responsibilities may be perceived from a mundane perspective as blackmail, but it is infact a loving and responsible action towards a God-brother. Emotion, familial attatchments, which are false constructs of this material world, and romance, which is the doing of Maya, has no place in how to live a life which is pleasing to God.

Don't make the familial illusion argument with me. I have not been under that illusion since I was 10 years old. I think I have made it clear that I do not think all that highly of my brother and it is I who is not speaking to him. If he chooses to act like a respectful person then I will. This has nothing to do with your worthless philosophy.

No this was specifically about the way the cult treats people in general. Butler has stated that it is recommended that a person maintain contact with one's family as you are still in a position to bring them to Krishna. A wife is not to leave her husband if he doesn't chant as she is still in a position to bring her husband to Krishna and it does not prevent her from being a devotee always thinking of ways to offer her service to Krishna without her husband finding out.

But when it comes to children the cults line is that they are not to be associated with a parent if they do not follow Butler's will. Why is that? You prefer that the cult is in a position to indoctrinate kids to the best of their ability. It has nothing to do with responsibility as without airing dirty washing online their relationship was not even a particularly close one. How can Butler make a stipulation, and yourself, that two people who don't even get along must remain together? Others in the cult have divorced and regularly.

Cara is a devotee. So how you can deprive my brother of indoctrinating his own son into this philosophy because he doesn't do as you say is completely beyond me.

You claim to be non-sectarian and not a religion yet Butler makes all these orders. None of them are supported by scripture and it clearly fits into the description of a cult in the worst degree. Perhaps that one should not divorce is supported however it is double standards to suggest it does not occur in your cult. So you are using offspring to blackmail parents regardless of how you wish to rationalise it. You are the blasphemous person RKd so don't criticise anyone on this forum for the offenses and hypocrisy you yourself make.

Especially since a woman - who was married to a disciple and produced three children - left those children to marry Mr. Butler. It is completely bullshit and makes him a hypocrite. A

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: December 25, 2006 12:27AM

Radha Krishna das
You do not agree that one is better off to have a brain that is filled with God than thoughts of sex, empty material desires, delusions of movies, rock music, gossip, violence etc.

I do agree. As mentioned previously, I for one have no beef with the positive points of the religion (and you probably know more about beef than most of us here :D )... after all, I was a sincere follower for many, many years.

What we are mostly discussing on this forum is the tangential course that JG seems to have taken. E.G. :arrow: the doomsday tangent, the paranoid tangent, the extravaganza tangent, and mostly the [b:98c16f4a92]neoconservative pro-Bush, pro-war [/b:98c16f4a92]political tangent. This has caused a lot of us ex-followers to question the Lord within our hearts... and the Lord has come back with the answer that it is better not to follow this stuff any more.

When religion turns into hyper-religion and starts to go at warp speed, then warped ideas start creeping in... such as it is irrelevant if your child is sick, the only relevant thing is to serve Guru and Krishna (95% guru, 5% Krishna)...

:?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: December 25, 2006 12:31AM

Radha Krishna das
Clearly there is no reasoning with angry and destructive people.

What reasoning? you just tried to sell us the same crap that we were silly enough to buy once.

As it says in Bhagavad Gita when lust is impeded it leads to anger.

Lust is the pursuit of material desires such as wealth, fame, beauty, etc. Which is completely removed from the realities of spiritual life that all ex-followers have experienced. While I cannot speak for other people's motives there has been many expressions from individuals regarding the abject poverty, celibacy and devotion that they lived in during their time at the S O I. There are many accounts of people going without food and basic elements of living. It is not indicative of people chasing lustful pursuits to maintain such an austere lifestyle with the challenge of being constantly chastised and witnessing hypocrisies and philosophical inconsistencies. You imply that those who left soi did not go into it with the 'correct' motivations while their own accounts entirely refute this. No one is critcising Chris Butler based on the fact that they were a devotee for x numbers of years and did not receive in return a big house or a beautiful wife or a well paying job. To the contrary all that was desired was to follow a genuine spiritual master, advance in spiritual life and engage in devotional service for Krishna rather than to bolster the wealth and ambtion of CB - and this is the basis where people have been let down.

I do not speak for Srila Prabhupad, only for myself as someone who tries to be a devotee.

Could have fooled me. The impression you have given is you don't use the bathroom without his permission.

Clearly I am imperfect for stating in frustration at reading such offences that a pure devotee would not say such words, since a pure devotee has said them.

Then you should also be aware that Butler has stated that it is not your position to say who is a pure devotee and who is not as this places you above a pure devotee. Another offence against your own spiritual master.

The problems of this world are temporary while God is eternal is what that lecture is about.

..and how Chris Butler finds a parent's concern for their baby's health irrelevant and neglectful of himself and Krishna. Don't forget why I posted this quote.

Even if I am wrong in my beliefs..

Gee, I wonder why you are stating this now.

..., and I do not for a moment wonder that I am, I have given my life to a peaceful existence, doing no harm to others, not even to animals, free from the anxieties of sex life, drugs and gambling.

There are many more people who are not in your cult than are that lead existences like this so your judgementalism here is a moot point. I'm sure your life is great but life is not peaceful for those who you threaten to or do tear away from their families. I bet you don't give a second thought to this either.

If I do not attain to Krishna then I have lost nothing. You have given yourselves to unregulated lifestyles and anger directed towards those that seek to live such a life as I have described. Is this really what you want to give your life to? Who do you see as being the loser of the situation? You have a choice for it not to be you.

That is a complete assumption Mr 'Please Sir may I have some more toenails.'

You are only instigating anxiety, confusion and dissatisfaction for people that are mostly strangers to you. You are attempting to lead people yes through making them angry like you.

Cara is a dedicated individual who showed me many things that made me see the level of offensiveness of your cult through facts and her determination to seek the truth. I can only thank her for not being willing to accept your crap on face value.

I urge you through the strength of prayer to the Divine Lord to bring an end to such blasphemy.

Well I guess the prayer worked as from this post I get the impression you won't be posting again.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 25, 2006 01:40AM

Rasha Kishka das,
I understand that you are in a position of responsibility in Australia to propagate the teachings of CB and maintain the SOI organization in your area. This is my reply to your postings, although the ladies here have already done a great job debating you.
Radha Krishna das
The idea of brainwashing is just another one that is made up by those determined to be offensive and who do not understand the Absolute Truth.
For you brainwashing doesn’t exist in this sentence, and then exists in the next sentence of your post!

Of course we must first blindly believe that you possess a special understanding of the absolute truth and who and who is not a pure devotee. The only checks and balances allowed are your own versions of scripture and the “Lord in the Heart”, of which without CB, we have no access. You determine that we are offensive idiots incapable of understanding the Absolute Truth. You feel capable of making all of our decisions for us. You admit the necessity of brainwashing in your cult and do not think it any more sinister that drinking a Coke. It’s for our own good. The end justifies the means. The problem is that the outcome is very different from the promise.

It also appears that in Australia at least, initiated disciples who lack the charisma of their guru now have taken his place, even to the point of jealously guarding his writings and videos. It also sounds like they are employing old Sai meditation methods to soften the minds of others. But mostly the social dynamic seems like an adolescent girl clique. The Queen Bee manages her hive by not letting certain people in and keeping others in a constant state of maneuvering for attention and position. It becomes a closed circle of influence and power plays. Who will get the most “serious” award? Who is the most offensive!? (see book – ‘Queen Bees & Wannabes : Helping Your Daughter Survive Cliques, Gossip, Boyfriends & Other Realities of Adolescence’ by Rosalind Wiseman and movies – ‘Mean Girls’ and ‘Heathers’ – a classic dark comedy).

Radha Krishna das
Most people's brains need 'washing' as they are full of thoughts of violence, perverted sex ideas, greed and other illusions of material life. You are being brainwashed everyday by Maya - illusion. Every time you drink Coca Cola because you saw the advertisements on TV or you know meaningless trivia from watching the news or reading gossip magazines. It is nor a sinister thing.
The thought that the masses are stupid, incapable of self-rule, devoid of enlightenment is an idea propagated by every despot and fanatical religion, fascist government, conspiracy, and controlling entity throughout history. These groups end up attracting the very worst into leadership positions. Convincing people into believing themselves to be intrinsically bad or perverted is a cheap method to create a need for your un-needed product and services. It’s interesting that CB often used advertising analogies. He is a master marketer.

Look in the mirror. Perhaps it is you whose mind is “full of violence, perverted sex ideas, greed, and illusions”? It certainly describes the mind and actions of CB (e.g., Ninjai, homophobia, faked sex scandal against opposing politician, jet plane rides, prime real estate, accepting worship, germ phobia, false prophesies, paranoia……).

Radha Krishna das
You do not agree that one is better off to have a brain that is filled with God than thoughts of sex, empty material desires, delusions of movies, rock music, gossip, violence etc. It is the nature of this material world that one becomes contaminated. The process of Krishna Consciousness is about purifying. There is no other way than so called 'brain washing'.
You have to believe the lie that we all have a brain that is filled with “…thoughts of sex, empty material desires, delusions of movies*, rock music, gossip, violence, etc.” CB always needed to create obvious ‘straw men’ to easily knock down. It is ridiculously simplistic, moronic, and baseless. You need to have some pathological belief that the world is so contaminated to justify and sell your process of “purification”. The problem is that there are too many inconsistencies and deviations from the advertised outcome. And because people are not as stupid as you assume, it is not easy to sell your product without subtrafuge. You need to be manipulative. *[BTW – CB watches plenty of movies].

Yes, the world is full of baddies and badness, both internally and externally. But it is also filled with great beauty, goodness, godliness, kindness, and light. We all make our choices. This forum is about reporting the cultish nature of CB and his group and why people left. The way in which you defend your organization is just making it look even worse, as you supposedly represent it. You are so threatened by one woman’s blog and opinions that it makes her look even more credible. The cheap way you imitated a child (same ISP) with veiled threats of violence is despicable. If CB were not dictating this (and that is possible) and if I were CB, I’d fire you! He may in fact do this and divorce himself from any SIF, SOI organization after all – or the whole of Australia. That would be his style.

Radha Krishna das
In this age people do not want to hear aboutGod, their consciousness is so degraded.
This is how CB and SOI justify lies and subterfuge. Our consciousness is so degraded, how could we possibly know or want what is good for us!? Not a very original mind-fuck premise.

Radha Krishna das
A bonafide Spiritual Master - Jagad Guru is like a doctor. He sees that people are sick and gives them medicine to be well. No one likes to take medicine, but it is to their benefit that they do. Even if one has to swallow a bitter pill they will feel better for it.
Classic CB stuff here. He loosely mimics an ancient spiritual system while using the media and mind control techniques from the corrupt. The reality is that in order to sustain a position in SOI one has to swallow many bitter pills that degrade, disrespect, devalue, and destroy the self and any real sense of spirituality. Not everyone entering this cult ever felt sick, but rapidly became psychologically ill. Those of us who have left ponder why and how we got so far off track, believing ideas and behaving in ways very alien to our original selves. The lifestyle becomes a contradictory and confusing compensation for a real life of spirituality. You find yourself either becoming a guiltless crook or a mesmerized pod person.

If the guru’s therapy does not succeed in generating more enlightened souls, then it has failed. If a lit candle fails to ignite other candles, then it can’t be called an enlightened candle at all. Clearly CB is a quack living off of the fools and the fooled.

There is a clear pattern throughout CB’s history that proves he is not divinely inspired. The center of gravity of CB’s philosophy is fear of disease, germs, illness, impurity, and contamination. The pattern emerges in every aspect of his life from how he sets up his physical environment to his professed theology you so eloquently expressed, Rasha Kishka das.

Radha Krishna das
You cannot compare how Jagad Guru is treated with how it is ok to treat any mundane person. From the mercy of taking on our bad karma He has particular needs.
He ripped off this idea from the Christians, (although there is no evidence that JC ever really claimed to die for others sins). Jet rides and special meals followed by a foot bath in exchange for my karma sounds like a great deal! CB made sure he wasn’t going to become the crucified doormat like old JC! Unfortunately the universe doesn’t work like that. My karma is my own. CB’s karma is his own. Your karma is your own. Good luck.

Radha Krishna das
He is not an ordinary man, and it is an offence to see Him as such. His followers are chastised out of mercy so that they may grow in spiritual life. It is like a parent relationship. A truely loving parent that does not want their child to grow up with no values must use discipline.
You are right. Chris Butler is not an ordinary man. He is a pathetic scoundrel and liar who has managed a 35 year career of separating people from their money, time, and energy. He is the ‘Lestat’ of the spirit (see book; ‘Interview with a Vampire’ by Anne Rice).

Radha Krishna das
Toenails are maha prashadam - purifying. I have had the glory of eating them myself. That anyone could find that disgusting when they consume the dead flesh of an animal or the menstrual cycle of a chicken is beyond me.
This is a ridiculous argument because most of the people here are vegetarians! I’m trying hard not to laugh. “I have had the glory of eating them…” In many spiritual traditions it is acknowledged that what you put in your mouth affects your consciousness, (e.g,. eating vegetarian vs eating meat). I find this practice (toenail eating) particularly interesting because according to Jewish mysticism (also in Islamic and oriental cultures) the feet are considered to be spiritually unclean. In Middle Eastern cultures, being touched by someone’s shoe is the greatest insult indicating that you are the lowest of the low. In many countries from Hawaii, Japan to Afghanistan shoes are kept outside of the home on the door step.

I am not religious and do not belong to any congregation. CB cured me of that. But, I have friends of many spiritual persuasions and enjoy the company of learned people who do not try to hook or hoodwink me. One is a Hassidic Rabbi. I told him the toenail eating story. He shared with me that observant Jews (as well as Rabbis) bury or burn nail clippings because they are considered to contain the darkest and densest energies or “klipot” (literally translated as “husks” that cover one’s higher consciousness). An old wives tale speaks of pregnant women who walk over nail clippings will miscarry. What to speak of eating the nails! The Rabbi felt that the person encouraging others to eat these things does not have a good intention. Not only is this practice of toenail eating horrifying from a hygienic stand point, but also from a spiritual one. If you eat the toenails of a person, you will be affected not only by the bacteria and fungus, but also by a darkness that will affect your consciousness. Besides, you can no longer call yourself a vegetarian, but a cannibal.

CB followers will of course argue that he has pure “lotus feet”. They choose to believe this in spite of evidence to the contrary, either by brainwashing or an investment in their position of power. CB’s socks and underwear smell just as bad as everyone else’s. Anyone who has ever been in his personal service (as I have) will attest.

Radha Krishna das
The nature of surrender and accptance of a Spiritual Master is that one accepts that He is enlightened. You do not question everything that He does, you just know that He has a close personal relationship with God and that out of love He is imparting this onto you.
One can only do this by suspending all critical thinking skills and accepting blindly, which is vociferously denied by CB. You are asked to do something and then told that you are not doing it. This is crazy making. Take a close look at what he is really imparting. He displays no evidence of an enlightened being, even within the tradition he claims to follow (which will be proved in a forthcoming post). And he is so good at his game that devotees don’t even claim to have had any mystical experiences (as with other Hindu-centric cults). Your inner authority eventually becomes flaccid and impotent.

Radha Krishna das
One should not engage in speculative reasoning. It will only confuse your already diseased mind –
Translation: “You diseased little fu*que! Only CB and CB alone can know the absolute truth. Don’t think too hard or too much, because this is ‘mental speculation’. You can never trust your own heart, mind, gut, or inner core – ever! You are complete rot!” And as long as CB can continue to convince you that you are sick and incapable, you will remain sick and incapable. In other words -- enslaved.

Radha Krishna das
for all that do not recognise that they are part and parcel of God are ill. What is the most silly thing is that the medicine is right there on offer but they refuse to take it.The idea of brainwashing is just another one that is made up by those determined to be offensive and who do not understand the Absolute Truth. Most people's brains need 'washing' as they are full of thoughts of violence, perverted sex ideas, greed and other illusions of material life. You are being brainwashed everyday by Maya - illusion. Everytime you drink Coca Cola because you saw the advertisements on TV or you know meaningless trivia from watching the news or reading gossip magazines. It is nor a sinister thing. In this age people do not want to hear aboutGod, their consciousness is so degraded. A bonafide Spiritual Master - Jagad Guru is like a doctor. He sees that people are sick and gives them medicine to be well. No one likes to take medicine, but it is to their benefit that they do. Even if one has to swallow a bitter pill they will feel better for it.
Here is a perfect example of brainwashing….repetition of the same verbiage over and over and over – cut and paste your soul away. This material is around 35 years old. Again it presumes that any one who does not accept CB is perverted, sick, with no possibility for any deeper mission or understanding in life besides the animalistic level. Only the unhealthy, the hypochondriacs, and masochists will feel better from the bitter pills dispensed by CB.

Radha Krishna das
You cannot compare how Jagad Guru is treated with how it is ok to treat any mundane person. From the mercy of taking on our bad karma He has particular needs. He is not an ordinary man, and it is an offence to see Him as such. His followers are chastised out of mercy so that they may grow in spiritual life. It is like a parent relationship. A truely loving parent that does not want their child to grow up with no values must use discipline.
I would buy this idea of a loving parent chastising the children if I saw any real spiritual growth in people. All I saw was the worst coming out of some of the best people due to CB’s influence. And the minute they got out of the cult they were happier and more productive. As far as what is happening to the children of SOI remains to be seen, but many appear to have serious problems specific to the cult. CB is not an exemplary human being unless you need him to justify your own convoluted belief system.

Radha Krishna das
I am sincerely disappointed that now I need to spend my time attempting to set right the wrong doing here.
One who is sincerely in love with another would understand that this love is not dependant on how one is treated by the other person, or indeed if one was in a relationship with God Himself.
This is so illogical. Not only does it go against basic common sense, but against all ethical, religious and spiritual principals known to man! This philosophy is the justification for any evil or harm done to another (e.g., spousal or child abuse, lying, cheating, etc.). “You are not the body, so it is irrelevant. It does not matter if someone treats you poorly as long as he loves guru and Kishka”. This is not a religious principle. This is a cult standard.

Radha Krishna das
People are reluctant to accept that they simply have bad karma and this is the result off activities in their past lives. It is true that many are too caught up in wanting to be the enjoyer than to follow the teachings of a bonafide Spiritual Master. That is the reason why misery exists.
No, misery exists in this case because of jealousy, causeless hatred, and the unkindness of others. You exhibit the typical lack of compassion that characterizes this group. What I witnessed was people so dedicated and focused on “not being an enjoyer” that they ended up becoming what they tried to avoid: greedy and lascivious or the opposite side of the coin; masochistic. There was never a balance and always misery and infighting unless one had the independence money provided. But money did not provide freedom from CB’s degrading spirit. I could not realize the extent of this until after I had left the cult.

Radha Krishna das
Jagad Guru Siddhaswarupananda Paramahamsa is such a perfect Spiritual Master. His teachings are perfect and simply cannot be comprehended by our imperfect material senses. This is why we cannot appraoch God ourselves but must go through Him.
Well he’s in pretty stiff competition with Moohamed and JC right now. Anyway, this is the line and the swindle that keeps a person opening a vein and bleeding for him. It was the same excuse used to justify the Inquisition, the Crusades, Muslims killing Hindus, the death of Daniel Pearl, and myriads of other religious crimes. The fact that CB has not exploded onto the front pages is that he is neither into sex with children nor has blood lust. He is a restrained rascal with a love for the surf and a taste for the good life and free labor. CB is also addicted to living vicariously through his political puppets. I doubt he will ever start a Yoga Sound jihad. Perhaps his crazy followers will fancy themselves “grim reapers”, but it’s not CB’s style. He enjoys his life too much.

Radha Krishna das
When one takes up the responsibility of fathering a child he is responsible to that woman for the rest of his life. He cannot simply choose someone he likes better. Just as when someone takes the responsibility of seeking to surrender to a Spiritual Master they must make amends for any offences. Otherwise they simply cannot be forgiven for them. How else can a person learn and accept responsibility for their own actions?
And in what revealed scripture do these ideas reside? Personal responsibility is an oxymoron with this cult. No forgiveness? Fabricated offenses! Your view is colored by your personal “attachment” to one of the parties involved. No benevolent God would condemn a person to stay in a miserable marriage for the rest of his life. Child support, yes, but no scripture advances forcing people to stay together. Scriptures always acknowledge mistakes in love. I think that is why the order of sanyass was invented!

Radha Krishna das
Science of Identity is not a cult except in the definition made up by those who have already decided that they are against God. A cult is really just a group of like minded people, and this is exactly as we are here. A group of people who choose to come together to practice meditation and share the wisdom of the enlightened Jagad Guru. As enjoyers and slaves to your senses you do not comprehend that surrender is a sign of empowerment - to get off this eternal wheel of birth and death. You associate it as being a sign of weakness.
Here are more classic CB party lines. If we call you a “cult” we are considered to be against God and “enjoyers and slaves to our senses”. Take a look in the mirror. You delude yourselves into thinking you are off the wheel of birth and death and bear no responsibilities for your actions. No doubt you are like-minded. You surrender your being to something that can not save you in the end. This kind of submission is complete disempowerment and castration.

Radha Krishna das
Freedom is not renunciation of responsibility and only accepting what makes you happy. Happiness is not permanent anyway. You may have a perfect relationship where you feel nothing but love and enjoy everyday together - but eventually your husband is going to die.
So? What’s the point? Everyone knows these things. But it is no excuse to treat someone like garbage because happiness is not permanent and eventually you are going to die. Many followers think, “Why be kind if it leads to attachment and ultimate death?”

Emotional indifference, guilt, masochism, and feeling bad about oneself are prized commodities in this cult. And Chris Butler is a jealous god!

Radha Krishna das
When your car is broken down you call a mechanic right - because you do not have the knowledge to fix it for yourself. Do you really want trust something as important as your life to the knowledge of an amateur - or someone who simply thinks they know what they are doing but they are not sure? Do not be so foolish!
Right! That’s why I left the cult and learned a lot about fixing cars myself. After years of witnessing CB screw up so many lives for his own self aggrandizement, enjoyment, and monetary gain (and also for his puppies and dogs), I no longer remained foolish.

Radha Krishna das
I also know that there is something seriously wrong with the character of two women who are around 27 and 28 who Krishna has not given husbands to - there is a reason for that. It is his Divine Knowledge that such women are not fit to raise KC children or able to serve their husbands sufficiently. That is not I attacking your character. That is Krishna himself. It is unfortunate that you have amassed so much bad karma in your previous life and you seem determined to amass more in this. The solution to all your problems is available and yet you choose not to take it because you do not like how it is offered. You have heard lectures so you know that it is the worst offence to find fault with others, to be a fault finder. How does this help you?
This comment is so incredibly cruel and evil. No one should have any doubt of the coldness, mercilessness and hypocrisy of this cult. I hope Rick Ross lets you stay on just to show the world what your group is really about.

Radha Krishna das
Emotion, familial attatchments, which are false constructs of this material world, and romance, which is the doing of Maya, has no place in how to live a life which is pleasing to God.

Radha Krishna das
Anyone speaking about Science of Identity as they do here on this board is leading people into hell.
Spoken like a true religious fanatic. I REST MY CASE.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 25, 2006 01:57AM

This is a nice post from the early days of this forum. I have coupled this with “quotesmans” fabulous compilation of quotes many of us have experienced first hand. You can also keep in mind some of the things Rasha Kishka das has been writing.

barabara
Srila Prabupad talked about the qualities of a Vaisnava in the Srimad Bhagavatam, 5th Canto, Chpt. 18, Text 13.

"These qualities are all originally qualities of Krsna, and when one becomes a devotee they automatically become manifest.
Krsnadasa Kaviraja, the author of Caitanya-caritamrita, says that all good qualities become manifest in the body of a Vaisnava and that [b:dc3c39ebfe]only by the presence of these good qualities can one distinguish a Vaisnava from a non-Vaisnava[/b:dc3c39ebfe]."

1 He is kind to everyone.
2 He does not make anyone his enemy.
3 He is truthful.
4 He is equal to everyone.
5 No one can find any fault in him.
6 He is magnanimous.
7 He is mild.
8 He is always clean.
9 He is without possessions.
10 He works for everyone's benefit.
11 He is very peaceful.
12 He is always surrendered to Krsna.
13 He has no material desires.
14 He is very meek.
15 He is steady.
16 He controls his senses.
17 He does not eat more than required.
18 He is not influenced by the Lord's illusory energy.
19 He offers respect to everyone.
20 He does not desire any respect for himself.
21 He is very grave.
22 He is merciful.
23 He is friendly.
24 He is poetic.
25 He is expert.
26 He is silent.

This is something to consider if you are associating with those who claim to be followers of Bhaktivedanta Swami or any of his initiated devotees, or a considering becoming one yourself.

quotesman

[b:dc3c39ebfe]Famous Chris Butler quotes

“ You are all demons, you are just like f###king ISCON, You’re all condemned!!!”

“I am not condemning you, you are condemning yourself.”

“My Godbrothers in Iskcon are clumps of dog stool.”

“ If I don’t want to answer you, you are at fault not me.”

“If you don’t know you are not supposed to know.”

“Tell that a-hole the only way he can come to a gathering is if he pays 100 dollars each time.”

“Tell a-hole I changed my mind, he has to pay 1,000 dollars every gathering he comes to.”

“As soon as you realize you have nothing to offer me and you don’t know anything maybe then I can teach you something.”

“It is your fault, the guru is faultless.”

“My disciples make me sick.”

“You would think with 25 kitchen servants and 35 preparations a day, spending over a hundred dollars a meal, you a##holes could make something good to eat. Instead I have to go to a Chinese restaurant to get a bite to eat. A-holes!!!”

“You fool don’t say the metal detectors are to detect guns, say they are to detect beeper watches, you know what a great offense it is to wear one near me. Oh I am so irritated by that sound!!!”

“Damn it keep your gun in your bead bag. That’s what it is for idiot!! You probably thought you were supposed to keep beads in that bag. Fool!!! I have to teach you guys everything!!!”

“WTF is a##hole doing here, tell him to get the f##k out of here.”

“Tell J--- I don’t want to see his face, but because I have to talk to him and deal with him, he can wear a bag over his head, then I don’t have to see his face.”

“I am more humble than anyone, even my own guru.”

“Damn bogus guru! They all have guruitis.”

“My disciples all have guruitis too!!!”

“My disciples are all f###king neophytes.”

“Everyone has guruitis but me and VD.”

“Insulting VD is worse than insulting me you idiot.”

“Are those a-holes still running that store in Lahaina, why don’t they give it to DTE, a-holes--- and they call themselves my disciples make all kinds of money while their kids skate and surf, a-holes, they should give it to me.”

“WTF!!!!.. you guys have been working on getting this house together for 6 weeks now. You expect me to live here after you shit all over it??? You missed a space there dumb shit, cover it with tin foil so I can live here in peace. Straighten out your germ mask idiot.”

“Tell Sankirtan das to stay out of my house, he has dirt between his toes.”

“Tell Wayne and Krishna das, WTF, I let them get into politics and now they act just like politicians!!!! They became politicians those buttheads!!”

‘ I let my disciples dress like karmis and materialist and now they act like karmis and materialists, a-holes.”

“Call the head of personal service, everyone fast for 6 months, the milk in the refregerator is out of date. Call a meeting world wide. Tell the head of personal service to get her ass here right now!! WTF is this hair doing in my soup gaddamit. Tell everyone fast for a year, six months is too lenient. Tell the head of personal service not only must she fast from food and water she has to fast from sleep too!!!”
Get that sh###t out of here, you call that prasadam, a-holes!!!” Everyone is fined 1,000 dollars each.!!!”

“ You spend a fuggen 100,000 dollars on this air machine and I still have to use an oxygen bottle, can’t you guys do anything right??”

“What you expect me to breath common air?? A-holes!!”

“What? Just because you come here and clean my floor and wash my dishes, eat my toenails and drink my footwater you think you have the right to talk to me, write me a letter a-hole.”

“The only person I can trust is VD.”

“The guru is never attached to the opposite sex.”

“Where is VD, I have not seen her in the last 10 minutes.”

“What you think I spend all my time with my wife because I am attached? A-hole this is pure devotional service, me and VD will serve together in the spiritual world too you envious snake!!”

The pure devotee is peaceful and does not need anything or anyones service, he has Krsna.”

The pure devotee is self satisfied, always peaceful and never troubled by the duality of the world.”

“The servant of Krishna has no enemies.”

“What is that A-hole doing here, I told him get the hell out of Hawaii and go back to New Zealand.”

“Ok you can take off the bag now, I think you learned your lesson.”[/b:dc3c39ebfe]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 25, 2006 02:26AM

We can stop giving life to these insane predatory concepts like gOD and krsna, and everything we infuse them with.

The only reason we gravitate towards them and resonate with them is because it represents a part of ourselves, some part that needs to control everything.
So it turns life and the universe into some horrible, bland and simplistic idea that simply does not fit.

But through seeing things this way, we have control of the situation... the prejudiced, judgemental and temperamental god we have created rules the universe, right? and all we have to do is get on the sad cunt's good side and the whole purpose of the entire creation is served.

We really get lucky and make it to a perfect blissfull eternity and have escaped every aspect of WHAT REALLY IS, never again being in any danger, never beeing vulnerable and of course beeing free of imperfection.

Sorry, but this is bullshit, this is delusion.

There is no god, not in any way that is not naturally evident. God is not some retarded personality, not some obscure name or image owned by some self righteous group.

So we are choosing alignment with and allegiance to a completely invented concept of the mind to serve us certain purposes.
In doing this we are transmitting our hopes, our priorities and the truth of our situation straight to the source of creation, this is heard loud and clear, and we get what we want.

When we dedicate our lives, our hearts, our stubbornness and our ignorance to it, our fear, our pain and our resolution, we are saying a lot about our position to and relationship with life/what is/existence.

We are turning our backs on the totality of what is, which speaks to us every moment through everything around us.

We are choosing not to face life as it is, choosing not to clear our avenues of perception so we can actually appreciate everything that is actually coming to us.

There are subtleties and beauty so intricate and deep in every aspect of life, people, creativity, creation and expression, it is a shame not to be connected to it.

When we have dedicated ourselves to our insular beliefs we are saying that we want out of our problems, that everything we exist in is all wrong and that our situation here is imperfect and must be escaped.

Clearly we are free to do this, and I am sure we are free to hold onto it as long as we want.
I think the truth is that as long as that is the case, we are missing the true gateway into ourselves, into freedom and into limitless potential.
That gateway is every single moment, right here, right now.
This moment is absolutely infused with all that is... It eminates from the walls, it springs forth through you and into you and it permeates all space and time, yet it is one infinite singularity, one. all? NO, ALL!!!!!!!!!

I have been thinking about fish and shhhhhhh!, the ones who found themselves amongst the wreckage of man's ego, the ones like me.

I want to share what I have found through 7-13 years of being my own person.

Everything that they told you is wrong. Everything about the emptiness of life is wrong.
Everything they told you about sex is so fuckin' wrong. EVERYTHING they said about "material sound vibration" is really, really wrong.
Every time they wrote off the content of amazing comedy or a mind blowing movie as "Maya" has always been WRONG!
Get your ass out there and DO some fuckin' drugs! No regrets here.

So turn around and just burn it. throw it all in the fire if you want to just live.

Get in tune with what is really happening, inside you, around you.

Honor your Self.

Live. Pay attention to everything in life and you will see the pattern, you will notice the way it speaks to you far beyond the reaches of random occurence.

It will boggle your mind, but you will soon start to harness it and become it. You will embody freedom, you will have the qualities of the creative.
I will see you all there, and that shit is the fuckin' raddest.

forever.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.