Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 27, 2006 01:45AM

www.ninjai.com/bbmag_excerpts.php

Fish is an interesting moniker to start a new thread on the subject particularly when one doesn't seem to have any info they want to offer :?:

I just found it a little curious when I stumbled across this article that the VD kids have an old friend named Fish Fong.

Options: ReplyQuote
Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: December 27, 2006 02:06AM

cultreporter
I will [i:49b10b3f57]never ever[/i:49b10b3f57] forget last Christmas with SOI.....

Interesting to note that in 1980 the focus was solely against the Christians, whereas in 2004 the focus was mostly against the fags with some mention of politics and the war on terror!

:arrow: This is the point that we were trying to make about the changes in J. Guru's focus and the tangents he was going off on.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 27, 2006 04:51AM

What we do here is try to live spiritual lives in accordance with Srila
Prabhupad's teachings and yes as you point out largely in his abscence. A
disciple is not always a perfect representative of the Spiritual Master. On a
daily basis actions have to be taken and decisions made where it is not possible to check with Srila Prabhupad directly.

As his followers we have been placed consistently under attack with Australian School of Meditation and Science of Identity Foundation subjected to scrutiny and derision.Names have been named and personal information has been shared with whoever stumbles across it. No one has ever taken such actions before. As difficult as it is to sugguest or accept it is possible to say that noone has been treated in such a way either.

It has been extremely difficult to realise that there is someone who not that long ago was a sincere and very serious devotee who wants to put so much time and effort into continuing such an effort.

We do not want a website about former followers experiences or views tainting Srila Prabhupad's and his devotees reputation. Attempts have been made to bring an end to this. The only outcome of these have been to find that our prime antagonist has no fear. She has no apparent desire for anything but Krishna and her beloved. I certainly pray that she will receive both and the obvious torment will be ended. It is only logical that one would be confused and angry at being torn away from Krishna. A genuine devotee would do all they could to fight against such a wrong doing.

I have lost much sleep and meditation over the situation and what I am sure isto come given the very apparent unwavering determination and principles aimed against us. I fear that I have comitted karmic suicide by this situation. To imperfectly represent one's spiritual master, denigrate a devotee and a woman's honor and reputation, attempt to frighten and intimidate her, manipulate a realationship to deprive another of love and security and even the small consolation of friendship, based on my own familial attatchments.

I cannot bring myself to publically recount the actions that I am directly and indirectly responsible for. Those who really need to know are aware, even if they have placed their trust in the wrong party. The truth has been told for me. One cannot be forgiven unless they can make amends, but I see no way that what is done can be undone. The hardship and pain that has been caused will be revisited on those responsible, including myself.

Cultreporter wrote : I am going in the same direction I was going in when I passed through SOI, seeking the truth. Anyone pulling back the curtain is not creating the falsehoods behind it.

Before I sat down to read through this forum I prayed that some answer may reveal itself to me today. In the time I have been counting there are 500 or more viewings of this information every day, without even a pause for the holidays. Devotees are aware. Now I see that just today the option appears to e-mail Cultreporter directly. I will hope that all devotees take up this option in a respectful manner to extend friendship and share devotion with one that has been cruelly and shamefully deprived.

As the Scriptures tell us only the most fallen and I believe that this would
include one that has been dropped. Intelligent argument and consideration of facts are qualities of a Vaishnava. Please demonstrate that there are reasons that Srila Prabhupad and his devotees should not be judged by a few who are imperfect and have behaved as rascals.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 27, 2006 05:31AM

Radha Krishna das:

You said,

It is only logical that one would be confused and angry at being torn away from Krishna. A genuine devotee would do all they could to fight against such a wrong doing.

It seems that you are unable and/or unwilling to seperate Chris Butler from Krishna. Perhaps after years in the group this has become impossible for you.

But people that have left the group and question Butler's behavior may not be "torn away from Krishna." But rather have simply rejected Butler and his supposed authority.

You said,

Now I see that just today the option appears to e-mail Cultreporter directly. I will hope that all devotees take up this option in a respectful manner to extend friendship and share devotion with one that has been cruelly and shamefully deprived.

Hopefully, you and other Butler followers will not abuse the private messaging function by spamming mailboxes with threats and flames.

If you do, you will be banned from this board.

You claim that those who criticize Butler "are imperfect and have behaved as rascals." And believe that they have somehow been "cruelly and shamefully deprived" by leaving the group.

However, it may be that Butler is the real "rascal" and those that have left him are actually better off.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 27, 2006 06:01AM

Radha Krishna das

On a daily basis actions have to be taken and decisions made where it is not possible to check with Srila Prabhupad directly.

Are you saying that you are acting independently of Siddha? I didn't realise that disciples could do that.

It has been extremely difficult to realise that there is someone who not that long ago was a sincere and very serious devotee who wants to put so much time and effort into continuing such an effort.

[b:df8034ab4d]Attempts have been made to bring an end to this.[/b:df8034ab4d] ...To imperfectly represent one's spiritual master, denigrate a devotee and a woman's honor and reputation, attempt to frighten and intimidate her, manipulate a realationship to deprive another of love and security and even the small consolation of friendship, based on my own familial attatchments.

I just think that is a point worthy of repitition.

The only outcome of these have been to find that our prime antagonist has no fear.

Jaya Narasingha[/color:df8034ab4d]

It is only logical that one would be confused and angry at being torn away from Krishna.

RR summed this up nicely as usual.

Now I see that just today the option appears to e-mail Cultreporter directly. I will hope that all devotees take up this option in a respectful manner to extend friendship and share devotion

It would be very interesting to me to see what any devotees outside of my own personal experience have to say or to see how many actually feel able to push the e-mail button to communicate about devotion or reveal aspects of spiritual life which I have been prevented from seeing in my Australian experience.

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: zelig ()
Date: December 27, 2006 06:02AM

rrmoderator
Radha Krishna das:

You said,

It is only logical that one would be confused and angry at being torn away from Krishna. A genuine devotee would do all they could to fight against such a wrong doing.

It seems that you are unable and/or unwilling to seperate Chris Butler from Krishna. Perhaps after years in the group this has become impossible for you.

But people that have left the group and question Butler's behavior may not be "torn away from Krishna." But rather have simply rejected Butler and his supposed authority.

You said,

Now I see that just today the option appears to e-mail Cultreporter directly. I will hope that all devotees take up this option in a respectful manner to extend friendship and share devotion with one that has been cruelly and shamefully deprived.

Hopefully, you and other Butler followers will not abuse the private messaging function by spamming mailboxes with threats and flames.

If you do, you will be banned from this board.

You claim that those who criticize Butler "are imperfect and have behaved as rascals." And believe that they have somehow been "cruelly and shamefully deprived" by leaving the group.

However, it may be that Butler is the real "rascal" and those that have left him are actually better off.

[/size:56b8685937][b:56b8685937]Beleive it. We are all much better off without Butler
and the fake religious trappings under the name of krsnA CONsciousness.[/b:56b8685937][/size:56b8685937]

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 27, 2006 06:12AM

Do you mean [b:fc1a64a41b]Chrisna Con [/b:fc1a64a41b]- sciousness?

Krishna group in Hawaii
Posted by: emntk ()
Date: December 27, 2006 07:59AM

Radha Krishna das
As the Scriptures tell us only the most fallen and I believe that this would
include one that has been dropped. Intelligent argument and consideration of facts are qualities of a Vaishnava. Please demonstrate that there are reasons that Srila Prabhupad and his devotees should not be judged by a few who are imperfect and have behaved as rascals.

I believe the meaning of this quote is that other 'devotees' should demonstrate to Cara that the 'cult' should not be judged by the few rascals on the Gold Coast that destroyed her life there. If you read it again you may interpret it that way.

Sounds like a con to me as well. You've lied so much since you joined this thread RKd that I don't see how anyone could believe a word you said anyore. You didn't even go as far as to make an apology. While you are trying to admit your wrong doings towards a woman it seems your main concern is how the cult is perceived. You don't even sugest that you would even attempt to make amends for your actions. This is the lamest excuse for an admittance of guilt I have ever come across. Am I sure this is another one of Butler's games? Perhaps rather than a private email to Cara you should ask your guru to come on and speak to her in the presence of her friends. A

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 27, 2006 08:27AM

rrmoderator
Do you mean [b:be957934d4]Chrisna Con [/b:be957934d4]- sciousness?
- That's a good one.

Chris[b:be957934d4]NAH![/b:be957934d4] CONciousness :lol:

Krishna group in Hawaii
Date: December 27, 2006 08:32AM

:idea: That would be a great name for a website.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.