Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 12, 2010 08:14PM

Hi Stoic,

Sorry i should have been more specific in my earlier post. That post i made was a direct reply to recent postings McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') has made on the JCs forum. I was in no way responding to the observation you had earlier made. He claims ''Sisi'' and ''Peter'' posting from Nomen Nescio-nobody@dizum.com is clear evidence that it's the same person. I know it's not that important but i just don't like the way he's passing it off as fact. Anyone with an ounce of common sense would google the email address. It's just another example of McKay ignoring the facts in a desperate attempt to cause division on the two forums.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 12, 2010 08:21PM

Stoic,

The moderator has made it clear that personal attacks on other posters will not be tolerated, and that you can lose your instant status at the first instance. You have now made three public postings with your assertions about Styxx, who has continued to remain on topic.

You have not.

If you are certain about your conclusions, might I suggest you pm the moderator?

Date: December 12, 2010 08:35PM

I see that another person has finally posted on the JC site. Glenn has made an appearance. Fitting in that he was the last one to post on that forum before it was locked and his posting was deleted.

Dave has also once again deleted other postings he made on the "Apology to Craig" thread.

Glenn has posted:

It can get frustrating when people spend their time playing the name guessing game. i do hope that craig appeciates that you stood up to apologise. It would be nice if one day i receive the same apology from people, there are people on the RR site accusing me of being fallen leave. and i even had Dave accuse me of being Styx. i am neither of these people,but dont let the truth stand in the way of a nice ole accusing game.i pity styx.just the hint it may be me,and rick will ban him. lol. here is a thought,if rick will ban anyone he thinks is me,maybe i should declare im zeusor or malcolm.that would be funny.or maybe im anita,tit for tat seeing how she has accused me for everything ever done,im still waiting for her to accuse me as being behind wikileaks.if you dont know who someone is,shut up til you do.it affects peoples lives.

So Dave has responded by apologised for saying that Styxx is Glenn.

Now the interesting thing to me here is that so far only two people have posted on the JC Forum other than Dave. One is littlerose and one is Glenn.

So far there has not been one posting from a "former" Jesus Christian Member. A few posts up I quoted the notice on the Takatifu Gardens web site about a "change of management".

These two factors are real indicators to me that a major rejection of Dave by his former flock has occurred.

Edit: I stand corrected. Grace has made a posting confirming that she was never Falling Leaves. But she had left long before the break-up of the cult. Best wishes to you Grace!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2010 08:44PM by Blackhat.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 12, 2010 08:37PM

'It's just another example of McKay ignoring the facts in a desperate attempt to cause division on the two forums.'

Agreed. What bothers me at the moment though is that he is not the only one playing that game.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 12, 2010 08:42PM

To whom it may concern:

Again, avoid the personal attacks and petty quibbling. Such posts will not be approved.

It's not on topic.

If Joe Johnson isn't in contact with his family and/or others historically isolated by McKay, then what is happening is probably little more than a strategy contrived by McKay for whatever reason.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2010 08:43PM by rrmoderator.

Date: December 12, 2010 08:47PM

I agree. Joe would need care after his operation. Maybe some of the old flock are caring for him?

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 12, 2010 08:48PM

We know Joe recently visited the JCs forum without posting.

Date: December 12, 2010 08:58PM

According to the stats you collected before the facility was removed, many of them have visited without posting.

And while Dave was able to let littlerose's posting go up, none of members have posted. So it's not like he couldn't get their postings up because he was still trying to work out how to manage his forum.

So either he is not allowing their postings to go up, or they are not posting. I wonder which it is?

My guess is the former.....he is such a control freak, and if they did dump him, then he wouldn't allow them to post once he had full control of the legacy they gave him in the dividing up of resources.

I wonder who got Takatifu Gardens?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2010 08:59PM by Blackhat.

Date: December 12, 2010 08:58PM

error - double posting.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2010 08:59PM by Blackhat.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 12, 2010 09:19PM

'Stoic,

The moderator has made it clear that personal attacks on other posters will not be tolerated,
'

Thank you, Blackhat, for your kind concern. I will wait for the moderator to make comment on what you have selectively perceived as 'personal attacks'. And, because I am a person of my word, I will abide by the decision, whatever that is.

Regarding your perceived 'personal attacks,' in my country it is known as "calling a spade a d*mn great shovel."

I am wondering why 'Styxxx' (that was the rather obvious first clue to a game-player) declines to rebutt my calling a spade a shovel. Perhaps further posting in Agur's inimitable style will give the game away to anyone still doubting?

'Styxxx' could always put in some work to change the style but as we can see if we backtrack, she/he is unable to keep up the pretense for very long and reverts to Verity's/ Lady Jane's/Agur's natural style very quickly--and it is all about defending poor Verity (who in truth has not a clue what even that name means) against the nasty games of Davejc and Denise--that Verity willingly involved herself in and, by her deceitful involvement, perpetuated and made worse.

Reminds me of nothing so much as the modus operandi that Denise/dsm employed here, on the xJC site and finally on the JC site.
Those two are well-matched in my opinion, both of them up to no good except to garner attention for their own victim status and employing every deception available to them to do it.

I also think that this is very much 'on topic' for a forum that is supposed to support education in the cultic milieu and to provide assistance to those snared in the lies, manipulations, denial and role-playing by which cults prosper and gain recruits. If nothing else it shows those lies and sundry deceits in action, in real time, to anyone with the motivation to look with a clear gaze.

I think it is very much on topic because allowing 'Styxxx' to continue with her deception and blatant lies, after two previous bannings from this board, allows her to once more hijack the thread until it is all about Verity's pain and victimhood and outraged christian sensibilities in relation to Davejc and his nasty ways towards herself---and not about the subject of this thread which is Davejc, the Jesus Christians and his deplorable behaviour towards the real victims of the piece, his kidney-less members.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/12/2010 09:27PM by Stoic.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.