Current Page: 91 of 117
Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: August 02, 2011 07:07AM

mainecooncat
i also found this site - [moderndoomsdaycult.com] - someone else not afraid to tell all.

Here's a FUN quote from this ''article'' which is basically...about how horrible Jack Hickman was. He's dead anyway so what could be the harm in blaming him for everything?

So here's one quote . The article states that ''Gary worked during some of the Lost Years and this did allow for Jack to do nothing constructive. This gave him ample time to spend focusing on Gary’s personal brainwashing. Jack probably called it special teaching.''

Imagine?
Gosh that makes Gary sound like quite the victim. Hmm?

Nothing new/negative is written about Gary. Nothing at all. There is a mention of the fact that he collects 25% of the tithe money. This is much less than receiving 100% of the money which is probably what some people assumed. Otherwise the above article makes poor Gary sound like quite a vicim.

Isn't it the M.O. of Gary Coons and other cult leaders
1)take stuff that's already in circulation
2)own it. Tell it as if it's their own ''new'' teaching/unveiling etc.
3)twist it just enough to suit their own needs

Isn't that Gary Coons' M.O. Something he learned from Jack Hickman?

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2011 07:20AM by Sallie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: exfollower ()
Date: August 02, 2011 11:22AM

mainecooncat
i also found this site - [moderndoomsdaycult.com] - someone else not afraid to tell all.

I found this article very helpful. I am surprised to see that the article "Perfect" brings things right up to the present day prophecies recently brought forth by GC and the Vans. Prophesy was given that the cult residents of CO had "failed to slay the beast of the mountain". The prophecy went on to state that due to CO residents failure to slay the beast of the mountain they must move to ME. GC and MV went to CO and spent a day searching for the "beast". They "found" some sort of evil spirit at Denver International Airport" (DIA). While at DIA they attempted to defeat the beast. Apparently there behavior was suspicious enough that airport security confronted them. After this the story gets shaky regarding whether they actually were successful in slaying the beast. Shortly after this trip, about three weeks ago CG resigned his position handing it over to AV. MO and family have already moved from CO to ME with others departure imminent.[/quote]

to mainecooncat -

this would be funny, if it wasn't so sad... pitiful really. -

'slay the beast'... 'choke the chicken'... 'drain the lizard'... they can call it what they want...

we know what they are doing...

and they don't have a clue.

anyhow... thanx for the 'updates'.

Date: August 02, 2011 12:49PM

mainecooncat

I found this article very helpful. I am surprised to see that the article "Perfect" brings things right up to the present day prophecies recently brought forth by GC and the Vans. Prophesy was given that the cult residents of CO had "failed to slay the beast of the mountain". The prophecy went on to state that due to CO residents failure to slay the beast of the mountain they must move to ME. GC and MV went to CO and spent a day searching for the "beast". They "found" some sort of evil spirit at Denver International Airport" (DIA). While at DIA they attempted to defeat the beast. Apparently there behavior was suspicious enough that airport security confronted them. After this the story gets shaky regarding whether they actually were successful in slaying the beast. Shortly after this trip, about three weeks ago CG resigned his position handing it over to AV. MO and family have already moved from CO to ME with others departure imminent.[/quote]

mainecooncat - i did find it enlightening also. question - the vans are prophesying now? OY!!!... are these the older ones, the adopted, or 2nd generation? (just pure curiosity.)

Date: August 02, 2011 12:53PM

to mainecooncat - i also liked her moniker for gary - 'gary the catspaw'. - lovely

Date: August 02, 2011 09:57PM

I'm AMAZED as well

I'm AMAZED that exfollower found that article the very day after it was posted

I'm AMAZED because I typed ''doomsday cult'' into the 'google search'' and it took me a few pages of ''scrolling'' to find this article. Even then I would not have known that it related to Hickman.

But Exfollower found it. Ex figured out that it was about Hickman. Wow...really wow....the very day after it was posted...wow...

AMAZING!!

Maybe people can stop reading these posts on this Rick Ross site and...instead...read some of the more clear and concise postings written by ''people trying to heal'' on the newer sites which are now being formed....

Wow....

It's all SO AMAZING!!

Remember George Orwell's book '1999' where he introduces the idea of ''think-speak''.
In Orwell's book 'Animal Farm' it was a chant that went...''two legs bad four legs good''
Maybe we can view this as Orwellian think-speak. ''Jack Hickman bad..Gary good''...

Some offshoots of the chant could be !)''Hickman divisive...Gary tries holding together'' 2)Hickman manipulator...Gary victim 3)Hickman deceiver...Gary sincere etc.

Yes let's all read the new article which paints Jack as a bad guy but Gary...um...not so bad...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2011 10:02PM by Sallie.

Date: August 02, 2011 10:40PM

Good news!
Did anyone think that parents who sent their teenage boys to Jack Hickman for ''alone time'' were bad?

Well, according to Exfollower's ''AMAZINGLY DISCOVERED'' new arricle; Jack was impotent because of a heart attack before the re-gathering.
So you see?
No problem.
No sexual abuse of young men.

There's even more good news!
It get's even better!
This other forum which Exfollower ''AMAZINGLY DISCOVERED'' is a place where people can post all about the REAL abuses which occured. Abuses such as emotional confusions. And Oh...oh I know...maybe posters like ''Incarnate Soul'' can begin a ''HEALING DIALOGUE'' on the other site since, he's not allowed to preach on this site.

Oh isn't this all just fabulous.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2011 10:41PM by Sallie.

Date: August 02, 2011 10:47PM

exfollower
to moderator,

'sallie' is not only being disruptive w/ her manic (schizophrenic?) posts, she is rude, insulting; and ACCUSING other posters. her paranoia seems to make her attack everyone; and more than one poster has said they will no longer use the forum, simply because of her. (if a member of this cult wanted to do this they would be banned, no?
=========================================================================

Exfollower,
Good news for you and others. Maybe ''members of this cult who would be banned from Rick Rock'' could use the other ''AMAZINGLY DISCOVERED'' site. You know. The site which says that Jack was really impotent and Gary is a victim of brainwashing who really wants to hold things together. That site.

Date: August 03, 2011 02:54AM

Sallie
I'm AMAZED as well
I'm AMAZED that exfollower found that article the very day after it was posted
I'm AMAZED because I typed ''doomsday cult'' into the 'google search'
' and it took me a few pages of ''scrolling'' to find this article. Even then I would not have known that it related to Hickman.
But Exfollower found it. Ex figured out that it was about Hickman. Wow...really wow....the very day after it was posted...wow...
AMAZING!!
Maybe people can stop reading these posts on this Rick Ross site and...instead...read some of the more clear and concise postings written by ''people trying to heal'' on the newer sites which are now being formed....
Wow....
It's all SO AMAZING!!

Remember George Orwell's book '1999' where he introduces the idea of ''think-speak''.
In Orwell's book 'Animal Farm' it was a chant that went...''two legs bad four legs good''
Maybe we can view this as Orwellian think-speak. ''Jack Hickman bad..Gary good''...
Some offshoots of the chant could be !)''Hickman divisive...Gary tries holding together'' 2)Hickman manipulator...Gary victim 3)Hickman deceiver...Gary sincere etc.
Yes let's all read the new article which paints Jack as a bad guy but Gary...um...not so bad...

sallie - a few weeks ago I typed - jack hickman cult - into google search... viola - 1st page, #7 - amazing!... i also found - #5 - 'but seriously', also good... sorry... so amazing!!!

perhaps you need to not have such a narrow ... search.

and - George Orwell's book - '1999' - rotfl

Date: August 03, 2011 07:23AM

So this AMAZINGLY DISCOVERED ARTICLE article says
that between 1983 and 1996 Jack and Gary....

'' spent many of these years in Colorado and eventually moved to California.......
In the midst of this period, Jack’s slovenly lifestyle and poor eating habits caused him to have a heart attack. While in the hospital, Jack had several life saving medical procedures performed. One of those was the insertion of a pacemaker.

JACK HICKMAN was physically feeble for the rest of his life and had difficulty walking. He also had very poor circulation after his heart attack. I believe that his heart condition and poor circulation left him IMPOTENT. JACK'S IMPOTENCE WILL BECOME MORE IMPORTANT IN THE YEARS AFTER THE REGROUPING OF THE CULT in 1996.
==========================================================================

Well then....
I guess that settles it....
Any parent who sent their boys to spend ''alone time'' with Jack did nothing wrong....???

Is that it??

Because maybe Jack wasn't celibate as he claimed but...HE WAS IMPOTENT...!!!!!!!

Hoorah!!!!

No acts of sexual violations committed against young men....

THANKS EX...THIS IS A GREAT ''DISCLOSURE'' BY SOMEONE FEARLESSLY COMING FORWARD WITH ''TRUTH''?
Truth is...Jack was impotent?!?!?!?

So I guess everything is hunky dorey.....
Just like when You and Jack and fawn used to hang out together?
Is that right???

Or Maybe...

Maybe...
GARY COONS WAS THE ACCOMPLICE OF JACK HICKMAN \
GARY COONS IS NOW THE HEAD HONCHO WHO LEADS THE CULT ORIGINATED BY JACK HICKMAN BECAUSE HE IS NO DIFFERENT THAN JACK. IF ANYTHING HE IS WORSE.
Maybe...
Maybe Gary Coons is an abuser
and maybe...
Just maybe he corroborated with Jack Hickman.,.
and maybe...
Just maybe...Gary had fun the whole time. Always a smile. Always happy. Just laughing it up....
and maybe...
Just maybe.......
Every one who makes apologies for him should be ashamed of themselves.
=========================================================================

Here's what I posted about Gary years back before a bunch of ''Gary Coons defenders'' began ranting that I was ''disruptive'' and should be banned from this site..

I posted
Fallen,
I have. I have seen Gary doing something innappropriate. I spent months with a 15 year old who was being courted and groomed by Gary Coons. The boy was going to become a ''prince''.
Whether you are in the group now or are having memories of the past....something must ring true about that.
Princes?
Remember?
So the boy has a ''special meeting'' with Jacko and sinks into a state of suicidal depression.
Why?
Because Gary Coons and Jack HIckman, who were living and sleeping together....did what?????????????
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shame on you all who try to make excuses for Gary Coons.

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2011 07:44AM by Sallie.

Date: August 03, 2011 08:50AM

Sallie
So this AMAZINGLY DISCOVERED ARTICLE article says.

Sal lie -
if you have a problem w/ the website(article), perhaps you should vent @ the source. (novel idea, i know)

but, you keep calling it amazing!, are u being sarcastic, again?

Current Page: 91 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.