Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: August 22, 2011 01:51AM

Presently this group is active.

Presently Gary Coons who; is the ex partner of Jack Hickman; leads this group

Apparently current members have re-written the oral history of the group. It seems they put their own spin on irrefutable facts in a way which makes PRESENT DAY LEADERS appear somewhat benign. .... aka .... blame the dead guy and former members for everything.

In the late 1990s Gary Coons took on the role of teaching? He began instructing the youth about the ''Holy Seed''.?

Gary is holy
]
Seed is sperm

How about the mikvehs?
======================================================================================================================================================

1) One of the behaviors that a sexually abused child might display would be a very sexually agressive behavior toward younger children. They might be oversexed. Excessively masturbating. Violating other children's boundaries.

Q.)Did any young men in this group ever behave that way?

2) Another syptom that a sexual abuse victim would display is sexual dysfunctional and fear of intimacy.

Q.)Do any young men in this group seem impotent or incapable of maintaining a healthy sexual relationship with women their own age.

3) A red flag that a PARENT is sexually abusing their child would be when.....The parent/daddy figure accuses the child of being oversexed and promiscuous .... aka....''wanting'' sex....

Q.)Are young men ever accused by the elders of being ''sexually off...perverted....bad...wanting to be with men''....

======================================================================================================================================================

No accusations.

I'm just asking.

And to be clear. Homosexuality is NOT illegal. Violating the sexual boundaries of minors and dependents IS ILLEGAL

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 02:11AM by Sallie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: August 22, 2011 04:30AM

Here's something I found while surfing the web....

Therapists working with men who were sexually abused in childhood have conducted clinical case studies and consistently reported findings on long-term problems including:

1)Guilt and self-blame

2)Low self-esteem and negative self-image

3)Problems with intimacy

4)Sexual problems, compulsions, or dysfunctions

5)Substance abuse and depression

6)Symptoms of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder

Some of the long-term effects of sexual abuse are related to the development of gender identity. A number of clinicians' case studies indicate that male survivors of childhood sexual abuse may experience:

1)Attempts to "prove" their masculinity by having multiple female sexual partners, sexually victimizing others, and/or engaging in dangerous or violent behaviors

2)Confusion over their gender and sexual identities

3)Sense of being inadequate as men

4)Sense of lost power, control, and confidence in their manhood

5)Finally, some clinicians have noted that sexually abused males often experience confusion and distress about their sexuality:

So I was thinking about guys like Dennis Walsh. Dennis was one of the cults early on victims of male sexual exploitation. He wasn't raped but...he was violated and exploited

Anyhoo.....

I'm reading about the sense of lost power and control. The gender confusion. Imagine if now he's feeling confused and some ''leader'' says ''oh..you're gay...you wanted it''. .... etc etc...

So I'm thinking you know...Dennis and others...already feeling powerless might just say...wtf...and re-take their power.
They may do what women do.
Does anyone know that female victims of sexual abuse sometimes go to the extreme and become strippers as a way of controlling their own sexual exploitation?

Well didn't Dennis become a male stripper?

Interesting.
=================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

btw...sexual abuse of men is more common than we all think.
I've been reading up on it lately.

I know if it were me...trusting and gullible as I am....I would have fallen victim to this nonsense.

It happens.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2011 04:33AM by Sallie.

Posted by: disillusioned1 ()
Date: August 22, 2011 08:42AM

All the talk about prophesies is worrying to me. It's worrying because Jack used a LOT of auto-suggestion and hypnosis style techniques... hence the focus on intense prayer and meditation which can be hypnotic in and of themselves.

I would just like to quote from Grand Delusions by Dr. Arthur Janov. Please see this link for the whole article:
[www.primaltherapy.com]

"The hypnotizable person is one who has rich subjective experiences in which he can become deeply involved...He is interested in the life of the mind...He is willing to accept impulses from within and is not afraid to relinquish reality testing for a time. He does not appear to be a weak or dependent person; evidence indicates that more troubled, withdrawn, or neurotic individuals do not generally make as good subjects as normal outgoing individuals.

...Interviews with hundreds of subjects, before and after induction of hypnosis, have pointed to the importance of early childhood experiences. Experiences of a particular kind appear to either generate or maintain the abilities that enter into hypnotizability. A capacity to become deeply involved in imaginative experiences derives from parents who are themselves deeply involved in such areas as reading, music, religion, or the aesthetic appreciation of nature.[11]

But that's not all. Hilgard goes on to mention (and "mention" is all) that adults who were abused as children are also more hypnotizable:

A history of punishment may produce hypnotizability in either (or both) of two ways: first, through instilling a habit of automatic and unquestioned obedience; second, through a tendency to escape the harassment by moving off into a realm of imagination, thus practicing the dissociations that are later to be used in hypnosis.[12]"

Posted by: disillusioned1 ()
Date: August 22, 2011 08:48AM

I would write more, but I am afraid that would be against forum rules for proselytizing. Check the blog.

Posted by: disjointed1 ()
Date: August 22, 2011 06:30PM

New post on [decidedlyfact.blogspot.com].

The abuse of men and women was about equal in the cult. I was told, what would be the point of saying anything. My parents took money to not report a rape. I am just completely disgusted with all of this.

Date: August 22, 2011 10:29PM

Dissilusioned,

I still think that Gary has the reigns at this point. Do the youth follow Gary's cues? I ask because everyone seems to believe that in the 1980s families were just doing their own thing and then ... voila .... 1996 Jack and Gary re-appear. But that wasn't happening. In the 1980s Gary and Jack and the older men who are now in this cult were very tightly connected with one another. Jack and Gary's grip on the younger generation had never loosened.
For example.... all throughout the 80s talk of meditation and hypnotism was mysteriously evolving in the inner circle families. Why? Co-incidence? I assume Jack and Gary were developing these ideas and prepping the next generation to become more pliable. Instructing them. In the 80s and early 90s. Here. In New York. Before they ''returned'' from Calif. or Space or Israel or...wherever they conveniently pretended they'd been. They were hiding in the closets. In more ways than one. Right here. In New York. Spending time teaching and preaching.

Flash forward 30 years to 2011. I personally don't believe that Gary Coons gave up his CEO position and I also don't believe that he stepped down as the leader of this cult. I also don't believe that he went ''a - traveling '' with his partner. Maybe he's afraid of an investigation and maybe he's hiding in ''plain sight'' and maybe he's still pulling the strings. That's what I would assume based on his M.O. I would expect him to hide in plain sight, pull strings while he sits in the closet and then, emerge to collect praise and tythes once the smoke is cleared.
I think Gary Coons is sitting in a house in Maine or Colorodo and telling these people what to do.
I think if everything sounds eerily scripted and everyone is robotically chanting catch phrases then it is because Gary Coons is speaking into the hard wired receivers that Jack may have planted but...that are being activated by Gary Coons.
I imagine that description of Gary Coons is unflattering and hard to fathom but still....it's what I believe...

Posted by: disjointed1 ()
Date: August 22, 2011 10:42PM

There are people well beyond Gary that control the money and the information. Like maybe his brother-in-law?

To me, this is scarier than one man pulling the strings. I feel like it is a fraternity of men, who share the wealth and information. If they deem you worthy they might even give you a job.

I don't trust people. Period. Some of them were my best friends for a lot of years, and now I'm super cautious. If the FBI has an investigation, what are they waiting for? Should we get together (the few of us that are serious) and start wiriting (even ghost writing) a memoirs book? We could offer it electronically in pdf format and submit it to news networks and publishers. Maybe even start with reaching out to Newsday?? I'm tired of being scared. I don't want to be anymore.

Posted by: marvin ()
Date: August 22, 2011 11:31PM

What are you scared of? Do you think there is even a remote chance that someone from the "family" will try and do you some sort of harm. If so you need to make a formal report to the authorities and give as many names and details as you have. They might not do anything about it but at least it will start a paper-trail. People like this cult are deathly afraid of paper-trails as they all sooner or later lead to things they want kept hidden. I wish there were a way I could make some of your fears go away. Do not give these people any more power of your life then they think they might have. You control your destiny, not them. Be aware of them, be cautious if you need and be alert. Go to the authorities and at least start the process. Perhaps if you have close friends or family you could confide in them and they would be there for you in the event something happened that scared you.

disjointed1
There are people well beyond Gary that control the money and the information. Like maybe his brother-in-law?

To me, this is scarier than one man pulling the strings. I feel like it is a fraternity of men, who share the wealth and information. If they deem you worthy they might even give you a job.

I don't trust people. Period. Some of them were my best friends for a lot of years, and now I'm super cautious. If the FBI has an investigation, what are they waiting for? Should we get together (the few of us that are serious) and start wiriting (even ghost writing) a memoirs book? We could offer it electronically in pdf format and submit it to news networks and publishers. Maybe even start with reaching out to Newsday?? I'm tired of being scared. I don't want to be anymore.

Date: August 23, 2011 12:03AM

I'm scared.

I'm scared of the repetetive downplaying of the role that Gary Coons plays.

I'm scared of the robotic and diversionary responses to any mention of Gary Coons.

I'm scared of the apparent willingness by anyone and everyone to point the finger at anyone EXCEPT Gary Coons.

I don't believe Gary Coons is ''a - traveling''

I believe he is doing the same thing that he did in the 80s. Running things from behind closed doors.

The puppetier behind all of the puppets.

Why would there be an interest in the puppets and not the puppeteer?

Gary Coons is the leader of this cult and I DO NOT BELIEVE that anything is said or done without his voice dictating it. I think that in order to become a leader you have to be a close close close follower....a follower of Gary Coons...someone who is willing to follow his every word. I think that if you robotically FOLLOW every word and subliminal message and gesture and facial expression and inuendo that GARY COONS gives then...you get labeled a ''LEADER'' ...
I DO BELIEVE that these LEADERS are nothing more than the most FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS of Gary Coons.

I am convinced that Gary Coons is the REAL HIDDEN LEADER behind this group. I'm convinced that he dictates the robotic think/speak that everyone shares.

I hope the young men who have been sexually abused will step forward. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Because of the speaking up of former victims....the Catholic Church is now forced to make serious and necessary changes. I really hope and pray that male victims will step forward and expose the teachings that the founders of this group have been using against them.
Gary Coons was THE CO-FOUNDER and is now the CURRENT LEADER.

Period.

Date: August 23, 2011 02:44AM

Here's what I'm also thinking. If there are youth who were so seriously brainwashed by Jack Hickman that they are still living in his psychotically created world then....wouldn't that delusion INCLUDE the idea that they should follow Gary Coons?
If Jack fed them on this idea that he was god's mouthpiece and they BOUGHT that idea then...wouldn't they also BUY the idea that Gary is the new mouthpiece?
The story that Gary is fading out of the picture is eerily reminiscent of the story told in 1981. It wasn't true then. I don't believe it is true now.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.