mainecoonecat,
Here's another example of Q and A
In this case I'm being questioned.
Note how this works.
Someone questions me. I answer.
==========================================================================

Sallie
dkj17
This is mostly to Sallie, but I think it is relevant for all on the forum to think about.

I am wondering, Sallie, what your motivation is for being on this forum. ........

What are your thoughts on how current members who are beginning to question can be helped or supported? ..............

I am pretty sure that continuing to post and repost about the abuses that went on is not helpful..............................

What are you doing to help yourself heal? ..............

===========================4===============================================================

dkj17,

Gosh thanks for your interest. I can't answer for anyone else but here's what I do....

1) I respect my own boundaries. I acknowledge and respect my right to establish my own boundaries. Sexual boundaries. Emotional boundaries. Intellectual boundaries. Theological boundaries.

2) I don't allow others to cross over or violate any of my own boundaries.

3) I never allow myself to feel OBLIGED to explain my MOTIVATIONS or THOUGHTS. They are mine. I'll share...if and when I chose to.

4)I always tell the truth about any and everything that I have seen or heard in my life.

5) If I know or suspect that someone is lying I confront them. It's my right.

6) I raise butterflies. I have a butterfly garden and I spend a great deal of time researching their needs, planting and growing....

Did you know that it was possible to mend the broken wing of a butterfly? Amazing Don't you think?.

Regards,
Sallie
========================================================================

Do you see (?) Do you see how that works mainecoonecat(?) First someone asks a question. Then someone answers. This is usually how ''open dialogue'' works. Aren't people on this forum seeking ''open dialogue'' (?) question mark

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/31/2011 05:38AM by Sallie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Jack Hickman
Posted by: exfollower ()
Date: July 31, 2011 01:30PM

this a PM i sent to sallie

naming names
To: Sallie
Date: 07/29/2011 08:38PM

sallie,

i didn't want to 'muddle-up' the forum by reposting this... but again, please do, 'name the parents'. i mean... why not?

i do not have personal knowledge of such things that i can post... the few things i do know, that weren't already discussed, would hurt the innocent.

i want to hurt the guilty... what i really want is to expose ALL the secrets that we can; and hopefully see the downfall. which would be gary penniless, vandeventers, ramus, and the- 'stupid chicken-shits' (eg: richie walsh) without a place to go... and everyone else - 'coming to their senses' and leaving.

In reply to [forum.culteducation.com]

Quote:
exfollower
Quote:
Sallie
Can I give the name of of one of the teenage boys who was CO-ERCED to spend ''alone time'' with PJ by his parents...parents who had FULL KNOWLEDGE of the sperm passing ritual...???
And yes...the authorities already have the info...

i don't think that would be appropriate, or helpful to 'the boy'.

but if it's true, i can see no reason you can't say the name of the parents on this forum; please do.

(plus, any and all forums, authorities, newspapers, tv shows?... etc.)

Posted by: Sallie ()
Date: July 31, 2011 10:21PM

Naming parents WOULD identify the boy(s)

Suffice it to say I have a loathing for certain people. You've noticed?

Does that make you wonder about anyone?

Posted by: mainecooncat ()
Date: August 01, 2011 12:25AM

Unbeknownst to Sallie people reported GD to the police, which is why they were looking at him, found out what he was doing and is now a registered sex offender. That is a statement, a fact. No question needed.

Posted by: exfollower ()
Date: August 01, 2011 04:41AM

Sallie
Naming parents WOULD identify the boy(s)

Suffice it to say I have a loathing for certain people. You've noticed?

Does that make you wonder about anyone?

sallie, - i think if you phrase it correctly, you can do what you've said you wanted to do...for instance:

i have proof,(or, i have personal knowledge) that mr&mrs _________ allowed their child(children) to be molested by JH, in one of his 'private teachings'.

unless they are an only child... but you seem to say, that you know that this happen to a few children!!!

if we can protect the innocent and expose the guilty, i believe we should.

Date: August 01, 2011 05:12AM

That is something that the authorities would want to know. Are you asking me if I have voiced my concerns to the proper authorities?

Date: August 01, 2011 05:14AM

mainecooncat
Unbeknownst to Sallie people reported GD to the police, which is why they were looking at him, found out what he was doing and is now a registered sex offender. That is a statement, a fact. No question needed.
==========================================================================
''People'' does not = cult members

George Delalio was not arrested because he solicited sex from a cult member. He solicited sex from and ''outsider'' .

But you know that.

It's well known that George Delalio offended members of the cult and that those members were told to keep quiet about it. Would it be possible for police to have been watching him because former victims gave the police a ''heads'up'' ? That's not how the criminal justice system works.

Crimes are reported.
Then they are investigated.
If crimes are NOT investigated then .......it is because they were NOT reported.

You know that.

Is anyone in the cult wondering if ''outsiders'' have given the police any other ''heads up'' about other members....
Is anyone wondering who should be looking over their shoulder because of ''outsiders'' reporting them....

I have a thought.

If no one commits any violations then no one will have to worry.

Right?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2011 05:23AM by Sallie.

Date: August 01, 2011 06:11AM

mainecooncat
=========================================================================

One more tidbit. Stating something without emotion does not meke it a fact nor does it make the statement true.

Q. If I said 'unbeknownst to you aliens live among us. Does it mean that :
A. I have ''stated'' the truth?
B. This is a fact t
C. I must know a lot about aliens
D. None of the above

''State'' whatever you want to about George Delalio. The FACT which is proveable by POLICE RECORDS is that there was NEVER AN IVESTIGATION of George Delalio violating members of this group.
Do leaders now tell their lower ranking members that they ''did'' report him and that's why he was investigated?

Ridiculous.

Absolutely ridiculous.

mainecooncat aren't you the one who posted that he was caught on an internet sting operation of sorts? Well....um....that would mean he fell into a trap which was laid out for the general public. He was not being followed as per the wishes of the cult. He was not being investigated as per the request of cult leaders. He fell into a trap set by ''outsiders''...

Are cult leaders trying to paint a different picture?
For who?
Do they tell lower ranking members that ''yeh yeh we wanted him to get caught?''
Is that what's happening?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2011 06:12AM by Sallie.

Date: August 01, 2011 06:22AM

Below is some info. about the statute of limitations etc. which I've previously posted
Boys and young men need to be empowered as well as women
Many men are shamelessly coming forward with stories about boy scout leaders/priests/camp counsellors.
It's nothing to be ashamed of. That's my opinion.

Victims of cult abuse and brain washing making easy targets because of their distrust of ''outsiders''.

Since leaving this cult I've personally come to believe that while our world may be imperfect we still have laws in our country which are good.

======================================================================================================================================================

The statutes of limitations for sexual assault crimes in New England, New York, and New Jersey, vary greatly, depending on the state, the severity of the offense, whether there are aggravating circumstances, the victim's age, and whether the state has an extension for particular circumstances.

For the most serious crimes, there is no statute of limitations in New Jersey, Rhode Island, and Vermont. For the other states, the statute of limitations is:

1. Massachusetts-15 years;

2. Maine-six years, but there is NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS if the victim is under age 16;

3. New Hampshire-six years, but for victims under age 18, a prosecution can occur at anytime within 22 years of the victim's 18th birthday;

4. New York-five years, but if the victim was under age 18, the statute of limitations will not start until the child has reached age 18 or the offense is reported to a law enforcement agency or central register of child abuse, whichever occurs earlier.

Five states-MAINE, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, and Vermont-have recently INCREASED THE STATUTES OF LIMITATIONS for sexual assault crimes.

The Maine, New Hampshire, and New Jersey laws address the retroactivity of changes to the statute of limitations. The Maine and New Jersey law apply to all future crimes and all prior crimes where the previous statute of limitation has not yet run out. The New Hampshire law applies to victims injured before, on, or after its effective date.

In four states-Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, and Vermont-the courts have upheld the retroactive application of changes to the statutes of limitations, provided certain conditions are met.

MAINE

The statute of limitations for gross sexual assault is six years. The law defines "gross sexual assault" as a sexual act committed in one of 12 aggravating circumstances. These include the use of force or threat, the assault of a victim who is under age 14 and is not the perpetrator's spouse, and the perpetrator's use of drugs to impair the victim's perception (Me. Rev. Stat. Ann. 17-A § 253).

The statute of limitations for sexual abuse of a minor is three years, but it is six years if the state proves that the perpetrator was more than 10 years older than the victim or knew that they were related. Also, if the victim is under age 16, there is no statute of limitations for incest, unlawful sexual contact, sexual abuse of a minor, or rape or gross sexual assault. "Sexual abuse of a minor" can occur under any of four circumstances. It includes a sexual act between a perpetrator and a 14-or 15-year old victim who is not his spouse and is at least five years younger than the perpetrator (Me. Rev. Stat. Ann. 17-A §§ 8, 253, 254).

The statute of limitations for unlawful sexual contact is three years, but it is six years if (1) the victim is under age 18 and the perpetrator is a parent, stepparent, foster parent, guardian or other person responsible for the victim's long-term care; (2) the victim is forced to submit; or (3) the state can prove sexual penetration. "Unlawful sexual contact" is sexual contact that occurs in any of 10 aggravating circumstances. These include any circumstance in which the victim (1) does not consent, (2) is unconscious or otherwise physically unable to resist sexual contact, or (3) suffers from a mental disability that renders her incapable of understanding the nature of the contact (Me. Rev. Stat. Ann. 17-A §§ 8 and 255).

The statute of limitations is three years for sexual misconduct with a child under age 14. The crime occurs when the perpetrator is at least age 18 and shows a victim under age 14 sexually explicit material in order to encourage the victim to engage in a sexual act or sexual contact (Me. Rev. Stat. Ann. 17-A §§ 8 and 258).

For any of the above crimes, the statute of limitations will not run (1) for a maximum of five years when the perpetrator is not in Maine or (2) while a prosecution against the perpetrator for the same crime, based on the same conduct, is pending in Maine.

Legislation Expanding the Statute of Limitations

In 1991, the legislature amended the statute of limitations and allowed prosecution at any time if the victim was under age 16 when incest, rape, or gross sexual assault were committed (1991 Me. Laws 585 § 2). In 1999, it added unlawful sexual contact and sexual abuse of a minor to this list (1999 Me. Laws 438 § 1). Both laws apply to future crimes and prior crimes where the previous statute of limitation had not run out (1991 Me. Laws 585 § 3).[/quote]

Date: August 01, 2011 06:25AM

The many THERAPISTS who contol this cult could have problems if they were ever reported for their ''techniques''.
You know...the old ''love em up and let it go'' mantra....

Sallie
MANDATED REPORTERS are professionals who, in the ordinary course of their work and because they have regular contact with children, disabled persons, senior citizens, or other identified vulnerable populations, are REQUIRED TO REPORT (or cause a report to be made) whenever financial, physical, sexual or other types of abuse has been observed or is suspected, or when there is evidence of neglect, knowledge of an incident, or an imminent risk of serious harm. For example, in South Australia, a school teacher must report a child attending school seeming malnourished or presenting with bruising, complaining of neglect or otherwise demonstrating neglect or abuse at home, to child welfare authorities.

These PROFESSIONALS CAN VE HELD LIABLE BY BOTH THE CIVIL AND CRIMINAL LEGAL SYSTEMS for intentionally failing to make a report but their name can also be said unidentified. Mandated reporters also include persons who have assumed full or intermittent responsibility for the care or custody of a child, dependent adult, or elder, whether or not they are compensated for their services. RAINN maintains a database of mandatory reporting regulations regarding children and the elderly by state, including who is required to report, standards of knowledge, definitions of a victim, to whom the report must be made, information required in the report, and regulations regarding timing and other procedures.[1]

[edit] Abuse, or SUSPICION OF ABUSE, that must be reportedAbuse occurs where a victim has suffered physical injury inflicted other than by accidental means, has injuries, or is in a condition resulting from mistreatment, such as malnutrition, SEXUAL MOLESTATION or EXPLOITATION, deprivation of necessities, emotional abuse or cruelty.

[edit] Professionals RESPONSIBLE FOR MANDATED REPORTING In many US states, mandatory reporting requirements apply to all people in the state.

Adult protective service employees
Child advocates
Child protective service employees
Chiropractors
Clergy
Summer Camp Counselors
Commercial Film and Photographics Print Processors [2]
Dentists and dental hygienists
Emergency medical service providers
MARITAL AND FAMILY THERAPISTS
Mediators
Medical examiners
Mental health professionals
Nurses
Ombudsmen
Optometrists
Parole officers
Paralegal
Pharmacists
Physical therapists
Physician assistants
Physicians
Podiatrists
Police officers
Probation officers
Psychologists
Public health service providers responsible for the licensing or monitoring of child day care centers, long term care and nursing facilities, group day care homes, family day care homes, and youth camps
Professional counselors
Resident medical interns
School teachers, coaches, guidance counselors, paraprofessionals, and principals
Sexual assault and battered women’s counselors
SOCIAL WORKERS
Substance abuse rehabilitation counselors
Undergrad or Graduate Level Students in the Human Services, Counseling, or Social Work fields
[edit] TrainingTraining is typically offered wherever mandated reporting laws are enforced, entailing matters such as recognition of abuse and neglect, what must be reported, how to report it, anonymity, immunity and penalties.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/01/2011 06:28AM by Sallie.

Current Page: 89 of 117

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.