Current Page: 16 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: Michelle123 ()
Date: September 07, 2010 12:41PM

LLG
I know the letter you are talking about Michelle123, I'm not sure it is specifically talking about the rapture or not but there is a turning point at that age that is identified (if I can remember correctly though I think it was addressed to Craig who was renamed Daniel). It isn't specifically identified anywhere (although in one of the charts about the Holy days it is kind of hinted at) but many in the group I know believe the rapture will be on the Feast of Trumpets this year which is on September 9th , next Thursday (they leave a bit of margin though because according to Tim it may not be exactly on the 9th because human calculation of that date could be off and God's timing of the rapture would be on the exact date of the Feast of Trumpets). Like I said it isn't in any letters or specifically stated anywhere (possibly to provide an out I guess) but it has come up in many conversations and I know many believe it will likely be on that Holy day.

Have a great weekend with Jesus, He is such great company :-)

To me this is pretty specific. Also I found more today.

[www.trumpetcallofgodonline.com]

The Harvest, Judgments and Communion with the Spirit
From Letters From God and His Christ
Volume 1 > The Harvest, Judgments and Communion with the Spirit

6/04 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Oh Timothy, listen as I speak. The time has now come for you to put away your fear, and trample out all things immoral in you, and become the man I want you to be. For the time draws hence, in seven years I send My Son, to pluck from the earth all those both dead and still living, who belong to Me... The rest left to fall under My judgment. Many will perish, do not be sad... For in My judgments they will know I am God, and in this be saved, including everyone for which you and your wife pray daily.
The voice you hear is both Mine and My Son’s, through The Holy Spirit. The conversations you have throughout the day, of comfort, encouragement and wisdom, are that of My Son. The voice you hear, and only you, as did Moses and the prophets hear, and no one else, is My voice. I speak to you through The Holy Spirit. Without The Spirit, you would not be able to hear, lest your ears go deaf and your body break, for strong is your Lord God Almighty.
Your wife need not hear Me, for you must repeat all I give you, both in mind and that of your dreams. But rather, tell her to trust her insight, that innermost feeling of what is right, for it comes directly from Me and is given her by My Son... My Son is indeed in the earth, and with you and yours.

Do not worry about your son, he is of the most gentle heart... I will keep him from evil, as you have asked of Me.

~~This letter prophecies that the rapture will be in 2011 and the tribulation will then follow. This sentence....For the time draws hence, in seven years I send My Son, to pluck from the earth all those both dead and still living, who belong to Me... The rest left to fall under My judgment. This letter was written in 2004. Seven yrs later would be 2011.~~

This is some of what I came across today...these are from a Bible/Letter Study and a Q and A thingy...this was made in 2008 or 2009 I think....

Question: Is 2011 the beginning of the Tribulation Period?
Answer: Yes. After I heard God’s voice for the first time, over three years ago, I prayed fervently,
asking when will this tribulation period begin. The Lord answered clearly, “2011”. The Lord is indeed
a revealer of secrets, to those who diligently seek His face at all times and concerning all things...
ADONAI, God, does nothing without revealing His plan to His servants the prophets (Amos 3:7).
Regarding 2011-2018 as the “Last Week”
Concerning the Last Week of Daniel, 2011-2018, please study the chart and carefully read the Bible
Study, entitled, “Evidence Supporting 2011-2018 as the Last Week”. (Also see “The Seventy Weeks of
Daniel Supplement” Study). Both studies are available by clicking on the Bible/Letter Study icon on
this website. page 58

Question: What does the Letter, Entitled “This Generation Shall Not Pass Away”, mean?
Answer: See points 1 - 5 below and on the following page.
Regarding the Letter from God, called “This Generation Shall Not Pass Away”: Please note that these
words are God’s own words spoken to me. I wrote them down as I heard Him speak them (like
dictation). I’ve added the words in parenthesis to give greater understanding.

(THIS IS TIMOTHY SPEAKING)
This Generation Shall Not Pass Away
All others who have went before, having prophesied of the return of Messiah, have
failed...the time was not yet, nor did I speak to them. I have spoken to you and many
others. Yea, the time is near...behold, He is at the door.
Timothy, write and receive understanding. As it was written, [1 there were seven weeks
and threescore (60) and two weeks unto Messiah’s first coming (Daniel 9:25)]. So shall
there be [2 threescore (60) and two days (years), and then seven days (years)], [3 going
forth after the Restoration Day (year)] of My people to their land. After the seven days
have been completed, Messiah shall reign.
Behold the generation who shall see the coming of the Son of Man in His glory. [4 These
are they who shall not pass away before His coming]. Blessed are the wise, who wait and
watch and see these things come to pass during their generation...[5 they shall be lifted
up]. (God speaking) ~ Letters from God and His Christ - Volume Five
1. To better understand: Seven weeks = 49 days (years); threescore and two weeks = 62 weeks or 434 days (years). A
day = a year (see Ezekiel 4:6). The 70 weeks begin with the “going forth of the commandment to restore and
rebuild Jerusalem” (Daniel 9:25). Artaxerxes, king of Persia, gives the commandment to Nehemiah to rebuild
Jerusalem, during the 20th year of his reign, or around 444 B.C. (Nehemiah 2:8).
2. In other words: “So shall there be 62 days (years) and then 7 days (years), going forth after the Restoration
Day (May 15, 1948) of My people to their homeland. [See the Seventy Weeks of Daniel chart, located in the
“Seventy Weeks of Daniel Supplement”, by clicking on the Bible/Letter Study icon on this site.]
When God is referring to Israel’s restoration day, “day” always means “year”, according to Ezekiel 4:6, so
Israel’s Restoration Day is actually Israel’s Restoration Year, the year Israel obtained their statehood.
[Note: This part of the prophecy is not found in the Bible, but was given to me by God for our generation.]
3. The “Restoration Day (year) of My people” refers to 1948 when Israel obtained their statehood.
(Start counting from the year 1949 because of the phrase “going forth after”). Also see the above-mentioned
chart, “The Seventy Weeks of Daniel”. page 59

Q & A: What does the letter , entitled “this generation
shall not pass away ”, mean ?
Question: What does the Letter, Entitled “This Generation Shall Not Pass Away”, mean?
This Generation Shall Not Pass Away
All others who have went before, having prophesied of the return of Messiah, have
failed...the time was not yet, nor did I speak to them. I have spoken to you and many
others. Yea, the time is near...behold, He is at the door.
Timothy, write and receive understanding. As it was written, [1 there were seven weeks
and threescore (60) and two weeks unto Messiah’s first coming (Daniel 9:25)]. So shall
there be [2 threescore (60) and two days (years), and then seven days (years)], [3 going
forth after the Restoration Day (year)] of My people to their land. After the seven days
have been completed, Messiah shall reign.
Behold the generation who shall see the coming of the Son of Man in His glory. [4 These
are they who shall not pass away before His coming]. Blessed are the wise, who wait and
watch and see these things come to pass during their generation...[5 they shall be lifted
up]. (God speaking) ~ Letters from God and His Christ - Volume Five
4. Refer to “The Seventy Weeks of Daniel Supplement” to understand how the Bible defines a
“generation” and to Psalm 90:10 indicating the length of a generation, “The days of our years are
threescore years and ten (total 70 years); and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet
is their strength labor and sorrow, for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.” Also, in Matthew 24:34,
“Verily, I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.” In the context
of verses 33 & 34, Jesus is speaking about the generation that sees the signs of Matthew 24 come to
pass. He is not referring to the disciples’ generation...He is speaking about our generation.
5. This refers to the “Rapture” or “Gathering Up”. (Please see the “Rapture or Gathering Up” study in the
Bible/Letter study section of this website, for verses and evidence regarding the Gathering Up.)
Note from Timothy: It is OK to question my authority in keeping with 1 John 4:1. And
once you establish I am true and of God, then no longer are you to question the Authority
by which I write, for the Letters are God’s words. Rather, in seeking to understand, by
sincere questions of faith, do we please God. All who seek after God, abiding in Christ,
heeding the leading of the Spirit which is of Him and is Him, shall surely find. For
understanding is not attained by any human means, but, rather, it is a gift from God
according to our faith, which is in Christ and received from Him also. page 60

(TIMOTHY USES SPECIFIC YEARS BELOW)
Question: Are we currently in the “Last Week”, the time of great tribulation?
Answer: No. But the “Last Week” is very near.
Note: It is important to remember, that it is not I who stated the things you read in the
Letters from God and His Christ, but rather I wrote as I heard from the Lord, unless
otherwise stated at the top of the Letter.
So then, the Lord God has said, “In seven years (from 2004), I send My Son to pluck (rapture) from
the earth all those both dead and still living who belong to Me; the rest left to fall under My judgment
(the Last Week)”. And, again, in another Letter, the Lord said, “Hence (from this point forward), in six
years time shall the nations fall, for the beast (antichrist) is now among them.” The Lord is saying that
the nations will be in the process of falling from grace, during the next six years, beginning from 2004;
also the nations will be in a process of collapse (economically, from war, natural disasters, etc.) during
this same time, culminating in their fall to the antichrist.
According to the Lord’s timeline, 2004 is one week (seven years) before the beginning
of the“Last Week”, which is also a period of seven years. The Last Week begins around
[2011] and ends around [2018].
Therefore, we are in the times of tribulation or troubles, but not “the” tribulation of the “Last Week”,
spoken of in the Books of Daniel and Revelation.
As Christians, we will soon be entering into a heightened period of tribulation and persecution,
according to Revelation 2:10...”Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer. Behold, the devil
shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation [2ten days]. Be
thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life”. These “ten days” shall begin [3this year],
as the Lord has both shown and spoken to Me. And from this time of trouble, the true Christians will
escape around [2011]...”Watch ye, therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to
escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man” (Luke 21:36).
[1] To learn more about the “Last Week”: Please see the Bible Study, entitled “The Seventy Weeks
of Daniel Supplement...Evidence Supporting 2011- 2018 as the “Last Week” and the “Seventy
Weeks of Daniel” chart. Both may be found on this website (www.trumpetcallofgod.com), by
clicking on the Bible/Letter Study icon.
[2] For greater understanding, also read the Q & A study, “Is 2011 the beginning of the Tribulation
period?” on page 58.
[3] According to the Hebrew calendar, the Jewish New Year (“2008”) has already begun, on
September 13, 2007. page 4

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Michelle123 ()
Date: September 07, 2010 01:12PM

This again is from the same bible/letter study from above....

Question: Am I a teacher of prophecy as Hal Lindsey, or as the prophets
in the Old Testament?
Answer: Both. God, through Christ and the Spirit, has given me understanding...the “unsealing” of
the books to teach prophecy. God has also given me the gift of hearing His voice to write prophecy as
those in the Old Testament. (I know that someone mentioned something about the difference in the way God communicated with those in the bible and Timothy)
Now is the culmination of all things...the “End of the Age” is here! The return of Christ is at hand! So
certain people, as God has chosen, who did not choose this for themselves by any means, will be given
all the gifts of the Spirit so they can be all things to all people, according to God’s will and purpose.
These are not to be envied in any way, for they shall suffer many things for the Lord’s namesake, even
that of great tribulation...not the Lord’s judgments, but tribulation in and of and by the world and
the evil one, yet death will have no power over them, for they will be sealed in their foreheads with
the name of God...”Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the
servants of our God in their foreheads” (Revelation 7:3).
I do not glorify myself in any way, but rather I have been made a servant of God, and even of all those
who seek Him and turn to Him...all for the glory of God, to build up the name of His Son, Jesus Christ,
the Lord, in the hope and purpose of the salvation of many....a great harvest for Him, who died for them
and rose again, so those who ask might live with Him forever. Amen.
Since I am going and preparing a place for you,
I will return to take you with me;
so that where I am, you may be also. (John 14:3)
“Father, I want those you have given Me to be with Me where I am;
so that they may see My glory, which you have given Me
because you loved Me before the creation of the world.” (John 17:24)
Come, Lord Jesus! Amen. page 12

Here are some letters...

This one talks about the miracles Timothy will do...does anyone know if he has performed a miracle at all? This was written 6 yrs ago. Surely if it were true he would have perform at least one by now.

[trumpetcallofgodonline.com]

A Conversation with the Lord of Lords and Parable of the Good Shepherd - Those, Whom God Has Cleansed, Are Now Worthy of His Kingdom
Volume 1 > A Conversation with the Lord of Lords and Parable of the Good Shepherd - Those, Whom God Has Cleansed, Are Now Worthy of His Kingdom

10/22/04 A Conversation Between God The Father and Our Lord and Savior, Jesus The Christ, and Timothy - For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

[God The Father] Timothy, why do you beseech The Lord, your God?... Do you not know I am with you? Ask of Me, and I will answer you. Request of Me, and it will be given to you.

[Timothy] I need to know what you ask of me... I have much doubt in myself.

[God The Father] Oh Timothy, how long must I suffer your doubt? I have asked many things of you, and many more will I ask of you, in the times remaining. I am transforming you for the battle and battles to come... A great warrior of The Word will you be. But this I tell you: Slowly this must be done, and you must be willing... For My gifts, bestowed, are no gifts at all, bestowed upon the unwilling. Your heart is open to Me... Your very heart’s desire I know. Your love for Me and My Son has reached Heaven, and the love you have for your fellow man is great, though you repress it and fear what is to come.

[Jesus The Christ] Fear not, I am with you always... I, your beloved Savior, whom you called beautiful and most precious Lord, though I was covered in the blood of redemption before your eyes.
Everywhere do you see beauty and know the hand of My Father. Even as a boy did you aspire to know and be like Me. Then, as you grew older, did the evil one tempt you, with your earthly father leading you far from Me... Never did I leave you. Even then did I set you apart from your brethren, and from your very siblings, to do My will. Search your heart... Have you not always longed for Me, all of your days? Search your past and you will find, you have always foreseen the day, in which you would do God’s will... His works through you. (Didn't Timothy say that he had never been to a church, read the bible or prayed or whatever?)

Therefore, this I say to you, My most beloved child of Zion...

Whosoever, I have cleansed,
Is worthy of everything I have and will give unto him...

Heal the sick?... Yes, I say to you, it will be done.

Casting out demons?... Yes, it will be done.

Performing signs and miracles, in My name?... Yes, it will be done.

Bring many to Christ?... Yes, it will be done.

You are My vessel, My shining star, and bright will I shine through you, until the day of My Coming... I bestow upon you apostleship. For like the twelve in their day, now in your day, the time of great trouble, will you be an apostle for Me... In Me and of Me. Do not fear, for My angels go before you... You are never alone, for I am with you.

Even I have appointed many more like you... (Where are all these others I keep seeing it talks about? I just recently heard about Timothy but have not heard of any more like him let alone MANY of them)

Stand together with them, and shepherd and protect all those who are willing,
All who call on My name in that day.

For The Good Shepherd does not leave His flock unattended, while He is away, but appoints shepherds, and teaches them His ways of shepherding, lest the wolves devour His new faith-filled flock. And the flock unseen, whom He has known, those who remain sleeping in Him, along with the flock He knows presently, those who abide in Him, will He take from the field... For He is coming quickly!... Hiding them in His house where He dwells, until the day of His coming and appearing, where they shall all return with Him, joining His new flock which remains on the earth... And they shall all rejoice together. Yet do not fret over those of the flock, who are slain during the times of the wolves’ ravagings... For these will The Lord raise up to His house also, and they too will arrive with Him, at His coming.

So then, lift up your head, Timothy, son of The Light... And rejoice! Though you must suffer much tribulation for My name, know your reward will be great...

For The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand...

And all those, to whom it is given, shall receive their reward...

For I will have it with Me, when all things of this world are put beneath My feet,
And all My enemies are made My footstool.

[Timothy] All I ask and want in that day is to know You, see You, and wrap my arms around You, and hear You say You love me.

[Jesus The Christ] Oh Timothy, My blessed child, this I have already done, and will do yet again... For My heart also desires what you desire. Truly, I say to you, even more than this shall you, and all who are Mine, receive.
Rejoice! REJOICE, I say!... Tomorrow you will prophesy. For I will send to you the angel you requested, to show you many things, of which you have longed to know... Even all things, which must shortly come to pass. For now, rest in The Lord, focus all your soul and heart upon Me... And all you wish to know will be given you...

I am The Maker of all things...

And all things are made new through Me.

Amen.

Here is another prophesy he made in this letter

The Antichrist and the Judgment of This Wicked Generation
Home > Volume 1 > The Antichrist and the Judgment of This Wicked Generation
Jump to: navigation, search
Listen:
10/24/04 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Timothy, write all things as The Lord commands you, for the time draws oh so short... Hence, in six years time shall the nations fall, for the beast is now among you. Even now, this very day, he makes his play for power. Beware... For he is coming in the guise of peace, a lover of men.
Know this, all you of wisdom, and all you who have received understanding: He is a snare... He opens the pit of hell, which is the grave, and suffering does follow after him. He is the maker of lies, and all his people will believe him. For it has been ordained by The Most High, that all those, not of The Word, shall believe the lies.
And his lies proceed from him, like the fragrance of a rose in full bloom... A sweet perfume taken deeply into the lungs, of the one who has bent down to partake of its scent... But oh how quickly does it turn, once ingested, quickly becoming the most awful and putrid smell. Rotting from the inside are his people... They are already dead, for there is no breath left in them... Only a rotten stench and putrifying sores remain.
Timothy, you must turn the tide of their hearts quickly, and in the beginning you must do so, for steadfast is My wrath against them.

Thus says The Lord, concerning those who do not turn, all those who refuse to see the Truth, who do rebel against their God: Your hearts shall be hardened, for you are lost... WICKED GENERATION!... Worshippers of him, who has wroth anger and blasphemy at his heart! Therefore, My fierce countenance shall be unveiled!... And woe to those who remain!...

Woe, woe, woe, to the peoples of the earth!...

The time has come!...

No longer will I endure the evil madness of this world of men!

My patience is all but lost... My Word and My ways, even My very Son, have become an insult to them, and oh how they do rebel against Me, even wholeheartedly. No longer do I stop their ears, yet they do stop them of their own accord, willingly... Lest they should hear even one shining glimmer of The Word’s majesty, and be saved.

Travesty! Oh travesty!... My people have turned from Me!...

Therefore, it is with a heavy heart, that I must now turn My hand against them.

Yet do not fear, oh servants, for I have first poured out My Spirit upon the whole world, and with a loud voice have I uttered to all, saying, “Hear Me... I am The Lord, YOUR GOD! Hear Me!... Turn from your ways, return to Me, and read My Word!... Come to Me, know Me, for My love for you is great... Listen to My Son, accept Him, and repent!”
For He have I sent into the midst of the world, to reap. And He shall surely gather, even all those who remain willing... All, in whom He sees of Himself. Soon I will call Him back, and with Him shall come all those who are Mine, even every one who I had drawn to Him. Woe to those who would not come, woe to those who I must leave... They will suffer My fierce anger, the bitter anguish of My heart.

For My heart is broken...

And I will avenge those persecuted for My name,
And those who were slain, of innocent blood...

Their blood, their most precious nectar of life... The very lights of the world.

So I say, FEAR!... Fear and tremble unto death, for death will be a blessing to those who remain!... For My fierce anger is aroused. It is burning hot as a furnace, and shall rage seven times, and who shall quench it?! I will judge and punish those who rebel against Me! And slay ALL, who have murdered My saints and prophets!... With a double portion reserved for those, who have hurt My little ones!
Lo, they, who have harmed My precious lights of the world, will cry out, “Please let us have the millstone about our necks, and cast us into the depths of the sea, and hide us from the face of The One who sits on high, and has come against us as a terrible storm, as an everlasting scourging.” Behold, in that Day, I will cause them all to turn on one another, even to destruction of the earth... And the blood shall flow, even as the River Euphrates, when its waters are about to burst its banks... As a flood after a torrential rain, reaching to the height of a horse’s bridle.

Then The Son shall appear in His strength,
Coming on the clouds, in all power and glory...

No one will escape the light of His coming!... No one!...

Not in the heavens, on the earth or under the earth.

His light will leave not a shadow, for His glory shall pierce the heavens and permeate the entire earth... Even to the bottom of the abyss. In that day, all those not of The Son will be driven through unto death, with the light of His coming and the sword of His mouth. None will be left standing, for He has set forth a great feast for the birds and the beasts of the earth, to become engorged on the flesh of the damned... His power is boundless!
Woe, woe, woe, to the beast and his false prophet! For they will bow before The King, and confess HE is Lord, saying, “Jesus, You are The Christ, and truly, You are The King of kings and Lord of lords... Have mercy on us.” Yet He will not hear their pleas, for they have slain the saints and led many into damnation... The blood of many is on their hands.
Therefore, He, The King of Power and Glory, will give unto them a fierce scourging, with the sword of His mouth, in the presence of the saints, the angels, and the dragon. Then He will cast them into the lake of burning fire; and they will suffer day and night, until the end. Then to the dragon will he do likewise, except this: He will first bind him, until the plan of the ages, the design of The Most High, comes to its conclusion...

Then shall come the time of great rejoicing...

When indeed, all things have been put under the feet, of The Holy One of Israel...

The last being that of death.

[And the angels shout]

Glory and everlasting praise, to The Lord and to His Son,

Who is the beginning of all things, and the end of all that is wicked!

Glory be on high!... All things have become new!

This letter really disturbed me...

The Angel that Timothy's Daughter Saw In Her Room
Home > Volume 1 > The Angel that Timothy's Daughter Saw In Her Room
10/27/04 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

I have sent angels to watch over you and your house...

Unto you have I charged both Gideon and the host of Gideon. Michael is the protection; and Gabriel, messenger and revealer of the Word of God. And Ismielle is the one, who spoke to your daughter...

Ismielle...

“Protector of the Innocent”
“Watcher, over the Light from God”
“Keeper of the Meek and Blameless”
“Teacher of the Pure in Heart”

...To the children of God be the Kingdom.

Doesn't the bible tell us not to be double minded. Not sure is this falls in that category....

Listen to My Servants, and Look to Heaven
Home > Volume 1 > Listen to My Servants, and Look to Heaven
10/30/04 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For Zeppelin, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Zeppelin, you shall not tempt The Lord your God, or His servants. Yet to you, I say this: Timothy, My beloved servant, is not of unsound mind. I say to you, he is two men... The man of fathering and the man you know, and he is also a man of God. He is of two minds... His mind and My mind, which is the Word of God given to him, of The Spirit. He only knows that which is asked of him, and that which is given him.
He has asked, and I have made him whole and yet separate... Whole in The Lord, through Christ Jesus, and separate from the world. I have separated him, as I separate all the wheat from the vine of the earth, lest he become entangled in the ways of men... This I also promise to you.

For you shall see The Son coming on the clouds,
With great authority and with the trumpet call of God...

Yet all those who are His,
Will He snatch from the earth, as a thief in the night,
Before the time of His coming...

All those asleep in Christ,
And all those who are yet awake, having been awakened to Him.

So be prepared, oh child of Zion, for the time is very near... Yea, it is at the door. But you can not know the day or the hour of His coming... For this is only appointed to The Father, by The Father, who shall make it known.

Live by faith and be healed... Come and sit at My table, and partake of this sup I have set before you. Amen.

It would be good to find out if she was healed on that day....

Be Well
Home > Volume 1 > Be Well
Listen:

10/28/04 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For His Wife, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Question asked by Timothy, for his wife: Lord, is her infection a punishment?

[Answer from God The Father] Beloved, I do not punish you, for in you I am well pleased. Your infection was indeed of your own doing, yet only in part, for in this modern age I have made the plagues of men stronger, and through doctors’ drugs have you become vulnerable to these plagues.
I have told you in days past, through your husband, which he has also failed to follow: Strengthen those places in your body, which cause you pain and uncleanness. Indeed, exercise your whole body, as many days as possible for you. And remember: Partake of the grasses (grains) of the earth and of the fruit of the garden (fruits and vegetables)... And concerning the animals of the earth, of them eat less.

The wisdom of health is already within you... Follow it, and be well. Yet today will I heal you, so your faith may be further strengthened... Both yours and your husband’s. Peace be unto you. Amen.

Is it just me or does Timothy's wife's dreams speak of sex or something to do with sex? I posted her first dream with the first set of letters I posted on here recently. This is two more.

SECOND DREAM

Dream of the Church
Home > Volume 1 > Dream of the Church

10/04 Timothy’s Wife’s Dream of the Church

In the dream, there seems to be a lot of sexual tension between Timothy and I.
We are walking up to a church. I realize that I have forgotten my shoes, and I am hoping that my slouchy, old pink socks looked enough like shoes to fool everyone, because all the people already there seemed more “put together”. I felt out of place, and forgetting my shoes made me feel even more out of place.
We were standing around, talking outside of the church, when we realized they were closing the doors. Then the doors were shut. When we went to find the people we were sitting with, we realized the lights had been turned out inside the church. You couldn’t see who anybody was, or where you were supposed to be sitting. (Imagine a movie theatre when the doors have been closed, and it is dark inside).
When the supposedly helpful church man came up to us, he said smugly to another church person, “They didn’t tell each other where they were going to sit.” I realized they wouldn’t turn the lights on for us, in the middle of the service, or it would disrupt everything.

Interpretation: Forsake All and Come With Me, and I Will Make You a Light Among Men
Home > Volume 1 > Interpretation: Forsake All and Come With Me, and I Will Make You a Light Among Men
11/1/04 From God The Father - The Interpretation of the Dream Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Timothy, write as I behold unto you the meaning of the dream of your beloved, the dreamer of The Lord’s dreams.

The church is the embodiment of the Spirit and all who dwell in Christ Jesus. The body of Christ shall soon be gathered, and those who will be gathered must hurry, for the door is shutting, and many will be left standing outside.

Beloved, the sexual tension in the dream is not that of sexual, but separation. (Refers to separation anxiety - you going and Timothy staying). Your missing shoes and old, pinkish socks show that you are willing to leave and forsake all, and go with The Lord, for look down, your socks are not pink and disheveled, but stained in blood, for they have become that color, which represents the path of pain you will walk, as if walking without one’s shoes on rough terrain. Long has been your walk, and yet will be, before you reach the doors. You also feel inadequate and not as worthy as those of the earthly church, and you hope that your sacrifices will be good enough to count you among the worthy, or as you say, “the put together”. You also feel as if you do not fit in with those who you feel are more worthy than you. (All prior to this is your life up until now.)
So you wait until you feel it is too late, and then find the door is still open to you. When inside the church, the church of men, you find no light, for all the light has gone out of the church of men. And there you will not find Me, for the people of the church of men sit in the dark... More concerned of each is his proper place. They do not realize their error, for those who are in front will stand behind, and those who arrive last, with the Truth in their hearts, will be first and have no need to sit, for they have The Seat of Mercy. Also, the dark represents understanding, for you can not understand their ways, and they not yours. You have the light in you, and with you in Timothy. You fear turning the light on for them, lest you suffer their judgment and malice, for they prefer the lights off.
The helpful church man feels he is helping, when in truth, he keeps his flock all in their proper places and in the dark. He fears the day will come when The Lord shall send to him a prophet, a light among men, to show them the truth, and his flock will flee from him and gather unto the light, which is the Truth, also The Christ and His salvation that He brings. Sam is one such “helpful man”, and Bob also, for they do not realize their error and will not listen to those who, in their eyes, are beneath them in the faith.

Blessings be upon you, My child, for you hear Me and perceive the knowledge of My angels, who whisper to you in the night.

Praise God and The Son...
For you have been set apart as a precious treasure, and My soldiers watch over you.

THIRD DREAM
lhttp://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=Dream_of_Caring_for_the_Sick_and_Seeking_of_the_Truth

Dream of Caring for the Sick and Seeking of the Truth
Home > Volume 1 > Dream of Caring for the Sick and Seeking of the Truth

11/19/04 - Timothy's Wife's Dream of Caring for the Sick and Seeking After the Truth

My friend, Connie, is in the hospital. All of her friends, including me, have come to visit her. We are all sitting at a picnic table, on hospital grounds outside, talking while other friends show up. Among them, a close male friend. He and I don't say much to each other, if anything, when he arrives. (There is an uncomfortable feeling, the same feeling as when we were on the outs with each other before in real life). He eventually sits down beside me, and with what seemed like deep love and genuine friendship, seemed really glad to see me. He kissed my cheek, and I kissed his. Everyone is talking, and I look down and he has his penis sticking out of his pants in my view. I am sickened by this and tell him to "Put it away." (A feeling of utter disgust during the previous part and the next). Then there are these brown, shriveled pieces of foreskin all over me that are his, and I keep picking them off and throwing them away. I throw them back at him and he says "These aren't mine", but I don't believe him. I am very angry with him. It is now my turn to go see Connie. Someone else and I (not sure who, but not the male friend), have a race to the hospital building. It is very far away. I don't remember who wins, but I felt good because I seemed to run fast and could keep up. We are now in the hospital and go up to the visiting room. It was a room for all hospital visitations. On one side there were spaces in a row for wheelchairs for the patients, and directly across from them there were tables and chairs for the visitors. Whoever I was with offered to buy my lunch, and I ordered chicken salad. He (I think) offered to pay, and I was a little uncomfortable with this so I offered to get it next time. Connie wanted to go outside on hospital grounds, to get some air, to do something. She seemed to need to just get out of the hospital for awhile. We went to a more industrial part of the hospital, to use mops and clean a grate of some sort. Connie and I stood on either side of the grate which formed a V below us. She only scrubbed a little, I assumed because she was tired and recovering. I kept scrubbing the grate and began to notice it was coming clean. This was a good feeling. I kept scrubbing though, and got a little too rough, and punctured the grate which was made of plastic. Then several mini tractors started coming towards us as if on a utility belt. A woman said, "Stephen thinks you need more of these." The punctured floor grate had messed things up. Around this area on the hospital grounds was a beautiful little valley with trees and long grass. I wished I could just go play, and I thought how fun it would be. Kids were mentioned somewhere in here. Connie said, "Look how many kids the Sadds have in their yard." Their yard was a couple yards over with long grass and shrubs and very pretty. There were many kids playing in their yard searching for eggs and such. I knew that those children did not belong to the Sadds, who were middle- aged and plump, but the children were neighbor children. They were good to the children and that's why the kids came over. I also wished that I had that many children playing in my yard. I was sad for the Sadds that they didn't have their own children.

Interpretation on the following page.

Interpretation: Be Wary of Vipers on Your Way to the Father's Table
Home > Volume 1 > Interpretation: Be Wary of Vipers on Your Way to the Father's Table

11/20/04 - From God the Father, the Interpretation of the Dream - Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Connie represents those who are sick in their faith and in sin. The hospital is this world of sin. For you and your friends sit outside the world of the sick and at the table of faith, and the food upon it is the Word of God. You have come to the hospital to heal those of the sick. But among you there is always one, who pretends to come as you do, using words like kisses on your cheeks, but with aspirations of thwarting your efforts. These people of deception are represented by your male friend (false friend and false prophet). Know this, those of the Spirit will know the viper among them. This is your feeling of uneasiness, for you see through their deception, and you see their uncleanness as easily as if they left it naked for all to see.

All the rotten foreskin that covers you are words from the circumcision. (The words written by those who believe and live unto righteousness). These words the deceiver uses for evil, making them unto rotting flesh, which he throws at the saints continually, but to no avail, for those who have the Word of God with them merely cast them away or back at them with Truth. The deceiver among you casts My word in lying and death...you return it to them in truth and life. Indeed, when returned, they will say, 'These you return are not mine', for they know not the Truth.

Now has come your time to heal those who are sick in sin. But time is short so all good and evil alike run, for the race has nearly ended. But those, with the Spirit and Truth in their hearts, can keep pace.

Now in the evil world of the sick and dying, the hospital of your dream, there are many rooms, but one is set apart, the room for visitation. In this room is where the saints are, and in it is the table of faith, supported by the four legs or pillars of faith: Mercy, love, repentance and forgiveness. The food atop it, the Word; and its wood, Christ Jesus.

The wheelchair is the saints who help the sick get to the table, but the sick must first be willing to leave their beds and sit in the wheelchair before they may be brought to the table. Then, when all are seated at the table and partake of its food and feel its wood, then comes the visitation of the Holy Spirit of God upon all those firmly seated about the table.

After partaking of the Word and the Spirit, many wish to go directly outside, for they feel healed and indeed they are. But to become not of the world (hospital), you first must cleanse your own life, which is the industrial part of your dream and the grate, for as one can see through a grate from either side, below what is above and from above what is below, both ways are partially seen and unseen, and in no way can one pass through the spaces. This would be to pass into the full knowledge of good and evil. In so doing, the scrubbing of the grate in your dream, many become easily tired and quit; and some persevere, to them knowledge is given. Then do they, who perservere, scrub (seek the truth and cleanse their lives) more earnestly until the barrier is punctured, and find that the barrier was not made of metal, which is not easily broken and becomes rusty with time, but was made of a lesser substance, easily cleaned and strong but yielding to continued effort, for one small puncture in any barrier can bring about its collapse. So then come those of commonly held beliefs, each just the same and in line with the one behind him.

These are the small lawn tractors of the assembly line, made small and unchanging, for they see not the whole truth, only how they may cut you down. They come to keep the status quo and to keep the grate in place, for in the grate they perceive they have power. They use what people can see and can not see, saying they see all above and beneath, but in truth see only as all see.

Meanwhile, the Kingdom of Heaven is close at hand all around you. This is the valley with trees and grass, and how you long to end this work and this life, and go and play there as a child, for those liken unto children will inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.

The Sadds and their yard represent those who are filled with the Word and the Spirit, indeed plump with truth, for their yard is beautiful and inviting, and bears many children of God. Look how easy it is for a child to find truth and accept love. These are the eggs set about the yard, and what joy do they have in the searching and gathering up of the eggs. For the owners of this yard, by way of the goodness to those around them, have brought many children to their/My house. Yours is hope, that in time, you will also bring those in your neighborhood (relatives, friends, loved ones) into your faith as well.

Here Timothy talks about his work

God Provides
Home > Volume 1 > God Provides
Listen:

11/12/04 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Timothy, I tell you this: It is indeed My will, that you have this work in this city. Assuredly, I say to you, you will do the work called of you, in this city, as pertaining to your craft. Fear not... Have I not said to you that I would provide?... And provide I will. Behold, I have provided two works for your family, both being in close proximity to your house... In this see wisdom, for you must stay close to do My will. Lo, I have also provided works of the same name, so you may maximize your resources in one manner, simultaneously and in a timely fashion. Have faith, oh son of men.

From Timothy, a note regarding the above letter:
Prior to the above letter, I was worried about work. I was finished with one project, with no other prospects in the near future. I prayed, asking God to provide for us. Shortly after I prayed, in the same day, a client called and left us a message, that they were interested in working with us. I returned their call, and they said they had already decided to go with someone else. Then I prayed again, asking if I was supposed to do work in this city, or did I miss my chance already. God answered with the words above.
After God answered, I called the client back, and asked if I could drop off samples and our marketing letter to them anyway. They said yes, and I did so. The next week they called back, and said they had changed their mind. I should also mention: Our first three clients were all of the same name, and the latest three were all of the same name, which saves us a lot on production costs.

According to this letter God warns us not to rebuke demons or whatever and that He has only given certain ones the ability to rebuke demons through the authority of Jesus.

[trumpetcallofgodonline.com]!

Seek Those Things of Light Only!
Home > Volume 1 > Seek Those Things of Light Only!
11/14/04 From God The Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Regarding Lyn and her visions of demons and spirits: Lyn asked if her visions were “lost souls” who needed help, and if she should rebuke the “bad ones”.

[Answer from God The Father] Woe, I say to you... Demons are not to be trifled with! There is only One to which all and complete authority over demons belongs, Christ Jesus. For those who do not carry Christ Jesus with them, and within their heart, are in grave danger and will be overtaken by demons. There are those who are chosen of God, who may rebuke demons in Jesus’ name, but only to those it is given. And it is not of their authority, but Christ Jesus’ authority, and His comes from The Almighty.
You are one of the chosen to whom, in the Day of Troubles, it will be appointed unto you to accomplish such things as these. Yet as for your sister, she is most certainly not called unto this position, the position of the repudiation of demons, for her situation is both real and imagined. She sees and hears things of her own making, but these imaginings are put forth and made manifest by the evil one and his minions, to keep her from the Truth, for she knows not her path and so she stumbles recklessly into destruction. For their way, that of evil, is a leading away from the Truth, which is the Word, and The Word am I. She is at war with herself, for her sin is still with her, attached to her as a leech attaches to the skin to take blood... Her blood, which is her very life. So too are her false visions, given her of the evil one, like leeches, for they too will eventually bleed her faith to death. When her shield of faith is weakened to a point of vulnerability, then will they overtake her once again, and strip her of her armor, which once was of God.
Timothy, I say to you, counsel her... Pray for her!... And My angels I will send to her. For once you have given yourself to Christ, this bond I will not allow to be broken. For as My sheep wander so also do I go out after them, leading them back again to pastures where the grass is fuller, more filling, and more beautiful than those where they had first fed and slept.
So again, I say, woe to your sister, for her sin has caused her body much damage, and in this do her delusions lay and lie. Do not let her go, My son... Help her continually. Give her Scripture to read, I will guide you... And together we can lead her back to The Water, which both heals and gives life. And one day, she can be a shining example to those who are, and were, as she, and to them will she give counsel... This is what I have called her for, and this is what she will do.
Casting of demons?... I say, no! That will only lead to the casting of herself into the ways of demons, for I have said it, and so it will come to pass...

Those, who seek to understand darkness,
Will find themselves in the midst of darkness, wandering in aimless bewilderment.

Those, who seek only to understand The Light,
Also will I fill them with light and surround them with light...

For these, darkness has no foothold.

For those, who sit in the light of The Lord,
There is no shade, for His light is all-encompassing.

And also to those, who seek The Light, understanding will be given.

Those, seeking the dark,
From them, understanding of both the light and the dark will I completely shut away.

Regarding Demons
Home > Volume 1 > Regarding Demons

Regarding Demons

Lyn, read these verses and have understanding.

* Worship in false religions honors demons. - Psalm 106:37
* Demons try to hinder God's plan. - Daniel 10:13
* Demons are no match for Jesus. - Mark 1:34
* Demons want to destroy people. - Mark 5: 5
* Demons submit to the name of Jesus. - Luke 10:17
* Demons can be driven out by Jesus' followers. - Acts 16:16-18
* Demons are powerful. - Acts 19:16
* Demons cannot separate people from God's love. - Romans 8:38-39
* Demons deceive people. - 2 Corinthians 11:13-15
* Christians fight against the plans of demons. - Ephesians 6:12
* Demons want to mislead people. - I Timothy 4:1-2
* Demons believe in God. - James 2:19
* Demons are angels who have sinned. - 2 Peter 2:4
* God will judge demons. - Jude 1:6
* We dare not take demons lightly. - Jude 1: 8-9
* Demons can work miracles. - Revelation 16:13-14
* At the end of the age, Satan will be bound for 1,000 years. - Revelation 20:1-3

here is the letter LLG was talking about with all the rules of eating and such...

Death and Awakening
Home > Volume 1 > Death and Awakening
11/15/04 From God The Father and Jesus Christ, Our Lord and Savior - A Letter Given to Timothy, For Lyn, and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

[God The Father] Oh Lyn, My beloved child, how I long to gather you into Me and comfort you, and separate your troubles from you, but the time of wiping away all tears is not yet. Until the Day has come, you must overcome. In so doing, you will not be alone, for I am with you. Also I have sent Timothy, even other servants of God will you meet in the days to come. So listen most carefully as I speak, for the instructions you seek I will give to you through your brother of your flesh, who is also your brother in Christ Jesus: Lyn, turn from your ways of sin, for they lead only to heartache. Lyn, concentrate on My commandments, day and night... Write them on your heart. Lyn, shun all that is of evil! Turn wholly to things of light. Lyn, seek not after spirits, for they too are of evil.

All people, both good and evil, sleep in death. They are in no way among the living, for they know nothing... All their thoughts have perished with them. And so they wait until the great and glorious day of The Lord, unto which it is appointed to raise all who sleep... First, all who belong to Him... And then later, those who remain, unto the seat of judgment. I say, to be absent from the body is to indeed be with The Lord, for all those, who die in Christ, will see Him in the blink of an eye. For those, who are dead and sleeping, know not the passage of time. They do not even know they have died, for they only knew the end of their life was near, then awake to the beginning of their new life with Christ.

So I tell you, there is indeed life after death, but during death there is most certainly not. If there was life during death and sleeping, then Christ would not be the First Fruits from death. And if He is not the first to be raised from death, then Christ did not die. Then sin and death have the victory, and all is lost. If all have victory over death as living spirits, then all are like Christ, and Christ’s penalty and victory is for not, and all are forsaken; and all will forever be part of the dead and dying, for the penalty of sin is death. But you say there is no death. Then you also say there is no God, and no Son He sent to save you from death. Then I ask you, where are you?... For all people are lost unto their own inevitable destruction. Know this...

I had sent My Son to pay for your sins, even unto death,
And raised Him up again as The First Fruits from death...

In this are all made alive, if they so choose the gift of Christ Jesus...

For I have purposed all to die since Adam, for death is the penalty of sin...

But in My mercy, I have made death as to sleep,
So all those, who love Me and I love, do not suffer in death,
But only that they close their eyes to this life and open them again
To the Kingdom of God, which is in Christ Jesus.

He, and He alone, will stretch out His hand,
And lift you from the grave in which all will sleep,
Save those who are awake at His coming...

For He holds the keys to death and Hades (the grave).

Again, I say to you, child, seek Me only! I have called you to be a child of The Light. Yes, I have called you to be a counselor of God, to those who have lived as you have, for their hearts lie hard and sleeping. I will awaken them from their slumber, and you will guide them in the way of The Lord and salvation. As they create their lives anew in Christ Jesus, you will be their light and show them the way. You will be their beacon in the dark, for when they become lost again, you will say, “Here, I know the way, for I was once as you are. I understand your pain. But look, now I walk the way of The Lord, and joy and forgiveness are the waters in which I now swim. Join me, and together we can walk the way of The Lord, and He will be among us. There is no greater love than that of The Son of Man, Christ Jesus, for He died for you so you may live.”

Lyn, listen carefully. Those, chosen to counsel people in Jesus’ name, may not do so until they first have done so unto themselves. You must first walk the path of righteousness, before you can take others by the hand and lead them also. First, keep your robes white... Then will you be able to help others launder theirs.

So I say this to you...

1. Keep your heart and mind pure.

2. Keep yourself from men... This is sin.

3. Keep yourself from all things of sin.

4. Keep God and Jesus in your thoughts the whole day through.

5. Keep demons and visions of evil far from you. Shun them completely and they will fade and die, for their power comes from you... Give it not to them.
Submit to God, and they will flee from you.

6. Pray three times per day... Upon waking, at midday, and prior to sleep.

7. Cleanse your body, for if your body is not in health, how can your mind be? They are of each other in this life. Eat mostly fruits and grains and plants of the earth. Eat not that which is unclean... Eat no pork, nor anything which is not made by God. Increase your water intake seven-fold, and drink only purified water or that which has been distilled. Eat meat in moderation, for meat is good, created for man by God, but man has contaminated it. Also, take and eat of the seed of the flower flax, two large spoonfuls per day. Also, put aside money for supplements, for your body is in dire need of many vitamins and minerals. Timothy can guide you in this.

8. Do not let a day go by that you do not partake of My word, for in the Word is your healing.

9. Test all who say they are of God, test all things they say to you. Search the Scriptures, and be utterly sure their words are in line with those of the Bible. If they are not, show them. If they still stand firm with their own words, their doctrine is of men and not of God. Turn from them, and keep not their company.

10. Give yourself completely to Me. Cast all your burdens on Me. Turn to Me for everything, and I will guide you. To truly be of God, you must forsake all that is of this world... Yes, all Lyn. Become My new creation!

[Jesus Christ] Sing with praise and worship!... Rejoice, for I make all things new.

I am at the door and it lay open. Amen.

Our Individual Duties / Become One In and With the Lord
Home > Volume 1 > Our Individual Duties / Become One In and With the Lord

11/19/04 - From God the Father - A Letter Given to Timothy, For Timothy and His Wife

Behold, Beloved, again do you have the Spirit upon you, for in that Day I will pour out My Spirit, and My sons and daughters will dream dreams and prophesy...that Day has come. Take heed, for these things are of utmost importance, for they are of God Almighty and given you to write in a book. It is appointed unto you and your husband, and many like you, to be watchers of My coming, utterers of truth, scribes of My words, prophets of the Day and dreamers of dreams. Know this, My child, you and your husband are of one flesh; and like one, you must work together to accomplish My will.

To you, Beloved...wisdom, scribe, dreamer and teacher of your children. To Timothy...prophet, truth-sayer, warrior, evangelist, dreamer, dream interpreter, and teacher of the Word and things to come. Beloved, listen to your husband with attentiveness and humility, for he is the head. You two are of one body, but Timothy I have made the head, for he speaks My words, and I am the head of all that is known and unknown. And yet still, in the days soon to follow, will I give to him the authority over many, though he will be without his body, which you and his children are its members. In that Day, he will be all in all in the Spirit, and this will be the new body in which he will accomplish My will. He must be separated from his earthly body, which is you and his children, for a time, times and half a time, and again, to become one in the Spirit with Me, for his strength is in the Lord. Without it, he would be cut down as a lamb to the slaughter, for no earthly flesh can stand against the evil that has come. Fear not...no evil, yea nothing in existence, can stand against the Lion of Judah!

Become of One Mind and One Body in Christ Jesus
Home > Volume 1 > Become of One Mind and One Body in Christ Jesus

1/2/05 - From Christ Jesus - A Letter Given to Timothy, For His Wife and For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

(Regarding an argument over Timothy's daughter and his wife's step-daughter)

Beloved, come now together with your husband. You who are two must now become one in the Lord. Come now, and put away all that fills your heart with anger, and to Timothy do in like manner. Free yourself of all judgment and contempt. Love your daughter, the daughter of your husband, with a double portion, for children as she need all you can give. Remember, she is My beloved child. She is Mine, given into the world under your care. That which is given your husband as a gift is also yours to have and make your own. Embrace that which you see as a burden, love those who do not love you, then shall you be liken unto Me. Strive to be Christ-like in all your ways, for the world first hated Me, yet do I love them still. The people of the world heap up their sin to heaven and burden themselves with their evil-doings, yet I embraced them, and carried their burdens, and ask them still if I may lighten their loads.

Your children you have taken out of the world, as I have asked. Faith remains in its midst. Where does the Lord God send His shepherds? Do they stay in the barn with the sheep who are safe and well? Or do they spend most of their time tending to those who are in the field? And those who are sick and injured, how much more attention are those given?

Beloved, you honor Me daily...I am with you. He, who is against Me, is also in the world...give him no power. He has none, only that which you give him. Act not in haste or anger; act in love, and love shall be returned to you ten-fold. Ask of your husband in all truth, and he will give unto you in accordance with My will. He is becoming one with the Spirit and the Word.

Make haste, for I am here.
Prepare the way...My feet will soon stand upon the Mount.
Amen.

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: September 07, 2010 09:54PM

How many people do you think are believers in the "god" Speed (aka Timothy)?

Do they actually believe he is altruistic and lives hand to mouth?

How do they reconcile the facts of multiple property ownership, a successful small publishing company and an ex-wife and kids from that failed marriage?

Do the followers of the god Speed actually practice christian science (no medicine, just prayer and diet?) as the god Speed claimed YHWH said to him?

I know Michelle123 listed the god Speed's answers in way of his insane long ramblings above.

Posted by: frogla ()
Date: September 08, 2010 03:26AM

This is what Trent sent to me today:

Trent wrote read this and call me right away, OK?:

[09/07/10] Timothy: Thus says The Lord!
Hear the sound of My voice and give heed to My words!
[09/07/10] Timothy: Thus says The Lord your God, YaHuWaH, yes I am your Salvation and Savior, YahuShua
[09/07/10] Timothy: Thus says Elohim
[09/07/10] Timothy: TODAY! My sons and daughters... all who have ears to hear, who love the sound of the trumpet which I have placed in the hand of My servants...
[09/07/10] Timothy: Give heeds to My words... For I am He, who commands you...
[09/07/10] Timothy: stop what you are doing and come to Me and worship Me this day! even for the 2 which follow
[09/07/10] Timothy: come to Me!
[09/07/10] Timothy: and worship
[09/07/10] Timothy: each in their own houses set apart
[09/07/10] Timothy: those who are away come home and worship...
[09/07/10] Timothy: wives, call to your husbands... beckon them to come home, to worship
[09/07/10] Timothy: husbands answer your wives and do not tarry...
[09/07/10] Timothy: son and daughters call to your sisters and brothers...
[09/07/10] Timothy: call to them with great joy in your hearts as a song carried on your voices
[09/07/10] Timothy: call to each one, each to the other... and deliver this Word and this message which I have spoken in love...
[09/07/10] jayse:
[09/07/10] Timothy: great love, with a fervant desire... great need for My beloved to draw close to Me..
[09/07/10] Timothy: COME to Me and give Me the worship that I really want... love of such a kind... which YOU need, My children
[09/07/10] Timothy: the kind of which remains lacking among you... and must be fufilled
[09/07/10] Timothy: come home beloved... for you are indeed My treasure come home to Me!
[09/07/10] Timothy: for in each of your households it shall be decided...
[09/07/10] Timothy: therefore hestitate not, DO NOT TARRY! ... run to Me
[09/07/10] Timothy: stop what you are doing and come to Me
[09/07/10] Timothy: Beloved... hurry now and tell your wives, your husbands, your sisters and your brothers... yes, all who love this word and My coming
[09/07/10] Timothy: Go now.

Date: September 08, 2010 03:58AM

Why do all people claiming to channel/speak for "god" use such stilted and cumbersome dialog?

"Do not Tarry!"

Please. I doubt that was used much since the 1700s.

Why does a "god" so powerful and great need to speak like he/she is regurgitating pablum from the King James Version of the Bible?

Why would a "god" speaking through a "prophet" in today's world not use the accepted language of the time?

There was one other "prophet" who did the same, spoke like he was regurgitating crap he read in the KJV...Joseph Smith who started the Mormons.

Do any of you believe that YHWH would speak using antiquated language? Pretty lame for an "all knowing 'god'".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2010 04:01AM by Sparky.

Date: September 08, 2010 03:59AM

Most of the "trumpeteers" only get together on the internet, is this correct?

Posted by: FreeYoMind ()
Date: September 08, 2010 04:34AM

Concerning the language, that's absolutely true! And also god speaking in first person, that's not the way he does in the bible! Sparky, could u give us an example, of a typical conversation between god and Smith? Perhaps we can identify similarities.

Trumpetcallofgod is an internet cult - people get into this stuff via the internet. As far as I know they all have met only once personally - the bible studies are also done via the internet. I also think its very weird how Timothy changes his voice, when reading the letters on youtube, thats really weird, cuz that does not make it sound more god-like.

Posted by: frogla ()
Date: September 08, 2010 05:19AM

Please pray for me because Trent wants me to join in with him to observe this feast of Trumpets which starts today and it lasts until sundown on thursday. Its like a Sabbath but they don't have to fast. i don't understand it all.

i do not wanna participate with trent and i need prayer to be able to lovingly and respectfully testify to what i know to be truth, to make a stand, and to tell him no but in a loving, respectful, peaceful way.

my 40th b-day is tomorrow and he won't even celebrate that with me so i'm very disappointed naturally. i do not feel that the Lord has called me to do any of this cuz i'm trent's wife nor do i feel that any of is scriptural. although i know that the feast are in the bible and i'm willing to learn more about that because it's in the bible not because timmy boy says to.

anyway, i'm under major spiritual attack and really need to be lifted up and prayed for. thank you!

Date: September 08, 2010 09:02AM

Wow FreeYoMind...I'll have to pull up the Joseph Smith and God talks later (no time now).

I will tell you a bit so I don't disrespect the thread and that is that Smith (who was a CONVICTED conartist) used a hat and put "Peep Stones" into it so he could read the "Golden Tablets" (that only he could see, btw).

As far as "Timothy" changing his voice when speaking for "god" that is SO like any new-age cult where a channeler would speak for an entity/alien and amaze their followers. I was unaware "Timothy" (SPEED) did as well.

This REEKS of a complete fraud.

If "Timothy" (real name SPEED) is a prophet with the powers of YHWH then strike me dead now. Hmmmm. No lightning strike on this end, folks!

As rrmoderator has tried to suggest time and time again, FOLLOW THE MONEY, DON'T ENGAGE IN THE "PROPHECIES...AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, LIST ABUSES HERE THAT HAVE OCCURRED TO FAMILIES AFFECTED.

If I am wrong, may rrmoderator please correct me. (I expect rrmoderator's response more than the prophet "Timothy's" lightning bolt).

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2010 09:16AM by Sparky.

Date: September 08, 2010 09:21AM

frogla, good luck and God protect you in these coming difficult times. I wish you strength.

If it's any consolation...40 years YOUNG!? Enjoy. Been there and done that!

Sundown on Thursday? That is Rosh Hashanna, the Jewish holiday. I thought Speedo ("Timmy") said the Jewish calender is incorrect? If so, then why have the celebration BY THE JEWISH CALENDER? He seems like a lying, lousy fraud to me. Don't his followers see the lapse of "logic 101" in his lies?(read: "prophecies")

Just asking and being a gadfly...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2010 09:34AM by Sparky.

Current Page: 16 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.