Current Page: 30 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 06, 2010 06:47AM

SelahSelah:

Please don't spam the message board.

If you want to comment please feel free to do so, but repeating the same sentences and names over and over again is not the purpose of this thread or message board.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SelahSelah ()
Date: November 06, 2010 08:21AM

Ok, I thought these scriptures would help those struggling. Of course like LLG stated, any lurkers (and I'm sure they get emailed updates) will read these backwards in defense of the letters and think they are about preachers and real prophets (anyone who rejects the letters or disagrees with their doctrines is considered a "false prophet") because their doctrines are the direct line to God and of course the leaders will soon attempt to find ways to refute and twist these verses for their next study so they can continue the mind control of Letters From God And His Christ.

Where, then, is your blessing of me now? I can testify that, if you could have done so, you would have torn out your eyes and given them to
me. Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? Those people are zealous to win you over, but for no good. What they want is to alienate you from us, so that you may have zeal for them.-Galatians 4:15-17

And I will keep on doing what I am doing in order to cut the ground from under those who want an opportunity to be considered equal with us in the things they boast about. For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of... light. It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will be what their actions deserve.- 2 Corinthians 11:12-15

Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought
with his own blood. I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. Even from your own number
men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them. So be on your guard! Remember that for three years I never stopped warning each of you night and day with tears -Acts 20:28-31

The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain
foods, which God create...d to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and who know the truth. For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer. If you point these things out to the brothers and sisters, you will be a good minister of Christ Jesus, nourished on the truths of the faith and of the good teaching that you have followed.-1 Timothy 4:1-6

For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time.-Mark 13:22-23

Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.-Matthew 24:4-5

“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?-Matthew 7:15-16

The idols speak deceitfully, diviners see visions that lie; they tell dreams that are false, they give comfort in vain. Therefore the people wander like sheep oppressed for lack of a shepherd.-Zechariah 10:2

Yes, this is what the LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “Do not let the prophets and diviners among you deceive you. Do not listen to
the dreams you encourage them to have. They are prophesying lies to you in my name. I have not sent them,” declares the LORD-Jeremiah 29:8-9

There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus-Romans 8:1

You believe that God is one; you do well. Even the demons believe—and shudder!-James 2:19

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see
whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into
the world.-1 John 4:1

I hope you will put up with me in a little foolishness. Yes, please put up with me! I am jealous for you with a godly jealousy. I promised you
to one husband, to Christ, so that I might present you as a pure virgin to him. But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.-2 Corinthians 11:1-4

But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be
false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive
heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon
themselves swift destruction.- 2 Peter 2:1

Now the Spirit expressly says that in later times some will depart from
the faith by devoting themselves to deceitful spirits and teachings of
demons-1 Timothy 4:1

This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD. They keep saying to those who despise me, ‘The LORD says: You will have peace.’ And to all who follow the stubbornness... of their hearts they say, ‘No harm will come to you.’ (i.e. Tim selects who will be raptured) But which of them has stood in the council of the LORD to see or to hear his word? Who has listened and heard his word? See, the storm of the LORD will burst out in wrath, a whirlwind swirling down on the heads of the wicked. The anger of the LORD will not turn back until he fully accomplishes the purposes of his heart. In days to come you will understand it clearly. I did not send these prophets, yet they have run with their message; I did not speak to them, yet they have prophesied. But if they had stood in my council, they would have proclaimed my words to my people and would have turned them from their evil ways and from their evil deeds. “Am I only a God nearby,” declares the LORD, “and not a God far away? Who can hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?” declares the LORD. “Do not I fill heaven and earth?” declares the LORD. “I have heard what the prophets say who prophesy lies in my name. They say, ‘I had a dream! I had a dream!’ How long will this continue in the hearts of these lying prophets, who prophesy the delusions of their own minds? They think the dreams they tell one another will make my people forget my name, just as their ancestors forgot my name through Baal worship. Let the prophet who has a dream recount the dream, but let the one who has my word speak it faithfully. For what has straw to do with grain?” declares the LORD. “Is not my word like fire,” declares the LORD, “and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces? “Therefore,” declares the LORD, “I am against the prophets who steal from one another words supposedly from me. Yes,” declares the LORD, “I am against the prophets who wag their own tongues and yet declare, ‘The LORD declares.’ Indeed, I am against those who prophesy false dreams,” declares the LORD. “They tell them and lead my people astray with their reckless lies, yet I did not send or appoint them. They do not benefit these people in the least,” declares the LORD. -Jeremiah 23:16-32

"Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture!” declares the LORD. Therefore this is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says to the shepherds who tend my people: “Because you have scattered my flock and driven them away and have not bestowed care on them, I will bestow punishment on you for the evil you have done,” declares the LORD. “I myself will gather the remnant of my flock out of all the countries where I have driven them and will bring them back to their pasture, where they will be fruitful and increase in number. I will place shepherds over them who will tend them, and they will no longer be afraid or terrified, nor will any be missing,” declares the LORD.-Jeremiah 23:1-4

Then the LORD said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They
are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds. Therefore this is what the LORD says about the prophets who are prophesying in my name: I did not send them, yet they are saying, ‘No sword or famine will touch this land.’ Those same prophets will perish by sword and famine. -Jeremiah 14:14-15

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for
light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for
bitter.-Isaiah 5:20

For they bind heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on men’s shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers. But all their works they do to be seen by men. They make their phylacteries broad and enlarge the borders of their garments. They love the best places at feasts, the best seats in the synagogues, greetings in the marketplaces, and to be called by men, ‘Rabbi, Rabbi.’ But you, do not be called ‘Rabbi’; for One is your Teacher, the Christ, and you are all brethren. Do not call anyone on earth your father; for One is your Father, He who is in heaven. And do not be called teachers; for One is your Teacher, the Christ. But he who is greatest among you shall be your servant. And whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted. “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut up the kingdom of heaven against men; for you neither go in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in.-Matthew 23:4-13

You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things. Now we know that God’s judgment against those who do such things is based on truth. So when you, a mere human being, pass judgment o...n them and yet do the same things, do you think you will escape God’s judgment? Or do you show contempt for the riches of his kindness, forbearance and patience, not realizing that God’s kindness is intended to lead you to repentance?-Romans 2:1-4

Now you, if you call yourself a Jew; if you rely on the law and boast in God; if you know his will and approve of what is superior because you are instructed by the law; if you are convinced that you are a guide for the blind, a light for those who are in the dark, an instructor of the foolish, a teacher of little children, because you have in the law the embodiment of knowledge and truth— you, then, who teach others, do you not teach yourself? You who preach against stealing, do you steal? You who say that people should not commit adultery, do you commit adultery? You who abhor idols, do you rob temples? You who boast in the law, do you dishonor God by breaking the law? As it is written: “God’s name is blasphemed among the Gentiles because of you.”-Romans 2:17-24

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.-Ephesians 2:8-10

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Gentile. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.”-Romans 1:16-17

O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified? This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh? -Galatians 3:1-3

Since we have now been justified by his blood, how much more shall we be saved from God’s wrath through him! 10 For if, while we were God’s enemies, we were reconciled to him through the death of his Son, how much more, having been reconciled, shall we be saved through his life!-Romans 5:9-10

But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God, and since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool. For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy. -Hebrews 10:12-14

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.-Galatians 5:1

For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.- Romans 6:14

I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!-Galatians 2:21

I hope these help!

Posted by: wendyjduncan ()
Date: November 06, 2010 10:02AM

Selah, Selah, Selah,

There is no need to quote all those Scriptures. I understand that the Bible can bring comfort to those struggling, but just citing scripture is usually a turn-off.

be real, brother!

Date: November 06, 2010 10:36AM

wendyjduncan
Selah, Selah, Selah,

There is no need to quote all those Scriptures. I understand that the Bible can bring comfort to those struggling, but just citing scripture is usually a turn-off.

be real, brother!

I'm sorry if I am not being real enough for you...I am glad to hear you understand the comfort the Bible brings to believers though.

These scriptures helped me tremendously in fact they helped lead me back to the true Word of God that has roots and my hope is that they will help other Christians who have been misled by Timothy aka Speed Rathbun.

I hope you also understand, I am not yet comfortable talking about the damage I experienced with this evil cult publicly. I am trying to cope with the fact I am having more difficulty than I thought I would making public what I experienced.

I also know who most, if not all the family members involved are who are on here and I am sorry for what you are going through and I feel for you.

Posted by: philly ()
Date: November 06, 2010 08:16PM

Selah, please elaborate. You're not helping anyone by posting this....

Posted by: LLG ()
Date: November 06, 2010 09:51PM

SelahSelah,

I assume the reason for posting these scripture verses is for the benefit of those who might be reading it who also belong to the trumpet call of god. I applaud you for your efforts, anything that may help.

I loved this one, it definitely spoke volumes:

It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.-Galatians 5:1

This group says they stand for Christ, but they don't embrace the freedom He has given us. Instead they lay burden after burden on the members. Christ has set us free! We are free indeed!

Thanks for sharing,
LLG

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: November 07, 2010 09:09AM

SelahSelah...GREAT Biblical quote for the misled followers of Speed ("Timothy"):

The idols speak deceitfully, diviners see visions that lie; they tell dreams that are false, they give comfort in vain. Therefore the people wander like sheep oppressed for lack of a shepherd.-Zechariah 10:2

Seems that The Profit Timothy and his Wife (perhaps some woman from the book of Revelation whose name ends with "[BLANK]...of Babylon") have been predicted to arise from the ancient scriptures.

Perhaps they are here, spreading discourse and misleading the poor believers who have answered their false call.

Pray for the people led asray by the False Prophet Timothy and his wife.

"They Tell Dreams That Are False"

Go home, you poor misled sheep. Go to your families that the serpent "Timothy" and his wife have cleaved you from. Go to church, pray and shut out the siren songs of the demons that have misled you!

I pray all of you who have your homes and loves devestated by the "Demon" Timothy and his Wife will soon be set free of your misery and your misled loved ones come home to make you once more whole.

I put "Demon" above in quotation marks since Demon is Greek for "knowledge" and clearly Good 'ol Speed has limited amounts of that. He is as confused and misled as the poor people he has led astray. Speed himself admits he has no knowledge of the scriptures. Is Satan guiding him? You be the judge.

Pray for he and his wife as well. They are doing life to great evil and may not know it.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/07/2010 09:17AM by Sparky.

Posted by: frogla ()
Date: November 07, 2010 11:59PM

LLG,

What does Saleh mean by this
salehsaleh
I don't want to scare anyone...but, the koolaid is looking migggghty sweet from over here and I would know, I was a former sipper.

I also love these 2 verses:

There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus-Romans 8:1

I haven't been posting over here very much lately. i am still feeling alone and hurting not in all the same ways but I am still praying fighting and pressing on. Saleh when you feel safe to tell your story then please feel free to personal message me or anyone else here. we would love to provide a safe place/landing for those who are hurting. I wish this weren't happening but it is and i'm trying to deal with it the best way i know how. i need support like i need my next breath. i don't want to loose any of you as my friend and support but sometimes coming over here is hard for me for obvious reasons. i applaud LLG for her courage strength and her love of God. Thanks for sharing your heart with us. I'm grateful for each and everyone of you.

((hugs))

Date: November 08, 2010 06:51AM

Jim Jones was a cult leader of The People's Temple, He convinced over 900 of his "flock" to drink koolaid laced with cyanide in the 70s...

Sorry, just trying to make light of a terrible situation. I feel sick thinking about it any other way.

Yes I am so glad I found LLG, I had been looking for them. What they are posting is very valuable and a godsend. Everything they say is 100% true.

Sadly, most of the "flock" is discouraged to read or watch anything other than the letters/twisted scriptures so I fear many will not make it to this site for fear of being "diluted". It is frowned upon to watch tv, conspiracy theories, sermons, the news, or read any books or articles that deal with Christianity, in other words anything that could unravel Timothy's prophecies, studies, doctrines etc. The letters are to be the center of their lives with their selected verses from the Bible-with Tim's approval of course.

frogla
LLG,

What does Saleh mean by this
salehsaleh
I don't want to scare anyone...but, the koolaid is looking migggghty sweet from over here and I would know, I was a former sipper.

I also love these 2 verses:

I haven't been posting over here very much lately. i am still feeling alone and hurting not in all the same ways but I am still praying fighting and pressing on. Saleh when you feel safe to tell your story then please feel free to personal message me or anyone else here. we would love to provide a safe place/landing for those who are hurting. I wish this weren't happening but it is and i'm trying to deal with it the best way i know how. i need support like i need my next breath. i don't want to loose any of you as my friend and support but sometimes coming over here is hard for me for obvious reasons. i applaud LLG for her courage strength and her love of God. Thanks for sharing your heart with us. I'm grateful for each and everyone of you.

((hugs))

Posted by: frogla ()
Date: November 10, 2010 02:40AM

It has come to my attention that someone is posing as Aaron Thomas and telling lies about me on the trumpet call of god studies that I laugh @ my husband. I do not laugh @ my husband in fact I take my marriage very seriously and am working on making it better & better. What you are saying doesn't seem loving @ all.

Current Page: 30 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.