Current Page: 13 of 57
Re: Trumpet Call of God
Posted by: LLG ()
Date: September 03, 2010 08:10AM

Michelle123: I definitely Praise Jesus that I have been rescued, He has a plan for us all and it is very good! He works in mysterious ways and so we just have to trust Him. I wanted to write and let you know something too, below is a quote from you from earlier in the thread:

"I came across the letter that talks about hell. That people who are not saved will not suffer eternal torment as Jesus says in the bible. I messaged the man personally that posted this and asked him if he really believed it. At the time I had no idea how much this man was involved. He wrote me back with an answer that confused me. I wrote him asking to explain what he meant. He then wrote and told me that what I believe is wrong(I believe hell is a real place that people will go that are not saved and that they will suffer eternal torment) and that I am set in my ways and he in his. He said that when I come to the truth to share it with my neighbors and then if they do not receive it to separate myself and he will demonstrate by separating himself from me and that now is just mot my time. (Whatever that meant) He then deleted me and blocked me from his facebook. I was so hurt(I am very sensitive) that I actually cried that he done that to me. I wasn't mean or disrespectful to him at all and even told him that I respect him and that it was something that we would have to agree to disagree."

I know you were hurt by this, but I want you to understand that people in this cult don't do this kind of stuff to be mean, they do it out of what they believe is love for you. The letters and Timothy tell the members that those that are "scoffers", which is anyone who is even percieved to have said something that at all puts down or rejects the letters, that they are to "give them no voice" so that they will not hurt themselves further by condeming themselves "scoffing at God". (Of course this also conveniently stops anyone from effectively pointing out anything wrong with the letters too)

frogla: I understand your pain, I can't tell you exactly why it didn't work for Trent but the length of time more than likely had alot to do with it, Trent is in alot deeper than I was (and emotionally I was in very deep). I replied to your message as well, sorry I'm new to this site so please bear with me I didn't know you had sent me a message. I agree we all need to continually ask God, "am I going in the right direction?" I was once told something that I firmly believe is true for everyone of God's children "Don't be afraid, God has a plan for you (and Trent too) and it is very good!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Michelle123 ()
Date: September 03, 2010 08:36AM

No I never gave money to the trumpet call. Fortunately I never got involved in this cult. THANK JESUS! Trent was on my facebook and I kept noticing him and others posting these letters and videos. I kept seeing Letter to Timothy and at first was confused wondering was this Timothy from the bible. I would click on the posts and try to read the letters and they didn't make sense to me. I noticed they did not line up with scripture. I also got this feeling that something was not right about these letters but still didn't know what they were. I mean I didn't know about Timothy and his dream and his wife and her dream and God talking to him and he had been writing these letters for yrs. I then saw the letter about hell and it disturbed me. So I wrote Trent and asked him about it. This is the messages between me and him.

>>>START<<<
Michelle July 30 at 11:01pm
Hello Brother
I came across something last night that truly troubled me and I wanted to ask you something. Do you believe there is a hell? A lake of fire for those who are not saved and will go to on the day of God's Judgment? My bible tells me this is what will happen to those who do not believe and continues to break God laws. But I read in these letter to Timothy that he says God told him that this is not true and that there is no hell. That people will just simply be blotted out. I have come across more contradictions between this and the bible. At first I overlooked it but I can't continue to do that. I believe the bible is all truth and nothing but the truth and God is the same yesterday and today and forever. He doesn't change. Ok that is all I wanted. Also I am not coming to you to cause any harm in any way. I just wanted to know what you thought about this. God bless and hope you have a good weekend.

Trent July 30 at 11:44pm
Yes.
I believe in a biblical view of hell, not the non-biblical lore found in man's doctrines.
The damned will be subject to everlasting fire ... eternal judgment and perish therein .... AS it is written.

[bit.ly]

This link takes you to a simple video that I made, of me and BibleGateway.com ... just reading from the MOST popular verses about damnation ... the ones that will be familiar to most people. I add a few words of commentary, but basically I read it as it is written ... for that is what I believe ... I believe the scriptures, not man's doctrines.

I hope you are blessed by the video, it only takes a min or two to watch and if you have more questions, please feel free to ask.

Be careful not to add to the words in the Letters. God is NOT saying there is no such thing as damnation and hell. He is condemning a false doctrine ABOUT hell that is popular in churches.

Ripening for the harvest,
Trent
#18 - Eternal torment? Hell doctrine? Do the damned REALLY have eternal life like the saved?
bit.ly
[3.ly] - a vid // [bit.ly] - answers questions // [bit.ly] - breaks down a verse
Michelle July 31 at 12:13am
Could you be more specific on what you mean biblical view of hell, not the non-biblical lore found in man's doctrines. I believe what Jesus says in the bible. I posted a few verses on that post we just commented on. That is what I believe. I do not believe we are just blotted out as that Letters to Timothy said. Unless I misunderstood something there. But that wasn't the only contradiction I have come across between those letters and the bible. I don't mean any disrespect but I don't think I will read anymore of those and stick with reading my bible. Also check out the link I left in my comment above yours. It's about the NIV bible and why we shouldn't use it. I don't expect you to agree with me and with respect your opinions. All I ask is if you haven't heard about it to please at least watch the video. There are some things we are going to have to agree to disagree on. Please no hard feelings.

Trent July 31 at 12:32am
Examples.
Examples are powerful teaching tools. There are not many of them in scripture, so if we come across one, it would be wise to pay very close attention to them.

So from Jude 1:7 ... is Sodom and Gomorrah an example of unending torment?
OR
From Jude 1:7 ... is Sodom and Gomorrah an example of destruction?

Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in >>>like manner<<<, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for >>>>>an example,<<<<< suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. Jude 1:7

Also...
So from 2 Peter 2:6 ... is Sodom and Gomorrah an example of unending torment?
OR
From 2 Peter 2:6 ... is Sodom and Gomorrah an example of reduction to ash?

""And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them >>>>>an ensample<<<< unto those that after should live ungodly;"" 2 Peter 2:6

""The soul that sinneth, it shall die."" Says the Lord. (Ez 18:20 as well as other places)

I believe the Lord.
I do not believe the father of lies, that crafty old serpent.

It comes down to this ... either you go along with the Word of God about how Eternal Life and Immortality are the gifts of God to the Redeemed, or you go along with satan's lies that every man has immortality whether or not they are redeemed.

Apparently you have your mind made up and so do I.
You, unfortunately, are wrong this time.

Trent July 31 at 12:36am
I hope you find your way, and when you do you immediately share the truth with your neighbor, and if they remain firm in their false beliefs you separate from those who choose to be lost in the deluge of lies. I will demonstrate how to do that by separating from you.
I love you, and want you to turn from the lies too ... when it is your time, you will do so.
It is not your time.
>>>END<<<

I had never had anyone delete me or block me and this hurt me deeply that he just cut me off all because I didn't agree about hell. I am very sensitive and had to call another sister because I was crying and so confused. The next day or so God then put it on my heart to research the trumpet call of god and to find Tren's wife. At the time I didn't know if he was even married and if he was if she was in to this or not. I just felt a great need to contact her. I also thought it would be like trying to find a needle in a haystack. That it would be impossible to find her but I found her the same day I began to look for her and I got really exited and knew it had to be God that led me to her so easy and fast. I was also finding others that saw these letters as fake and not of God and gathering what information I could. I would try to go through the letters and find where they did not line up with scripture but even going through just one letter as I was reading they became like trying to read another language. I don't know if that was God protecting me so that I didn't fall under whatever spell or whatever you call it or if it was the demonic spirits so I wouldn't find the faults in them. But I did find a few things that I already posted on here from a friend of mine that she almost got involved with this cult. I also came across two youtube videos of two different guys speaking against these letters. Here are those links....[www.youtube.com] [www.youtube.com]
also God was leading me to people that I had never met before and were not on my facebook and write them warning them about these letters. I thought that these people are going to think I done lost my mind a stranger writing them out of the blue but they actually wrote back telling me thank you for being bold enough to write them and that they too had a strange feeling about these letters and that I had confirmed it for them. I was posting things on my facebook warning people about these letters and the ones that were a part of them began to delete me and block me one by one but first telling me that I did not have God in me and that Jesus did not know me. I never posted anything on their facebook or contacted them personally and so for them to delete me confused me. I have a variety of friends that believe a variety of things. Some that don't even believe there is a God. I don't delete them because of it. I leave them on there hoping that maybe the bible verses and sermons I post may one day speak to them or get through to them and they come to know Jesus. Not everyone is going to agree on every little detail for example some believe the rapture is before the tribulation and some believe it is after but that is not worth deleting someone. So for them to delete me because I didn't believe in these letters was strange cause I still believed in the bible and that Jesus Christ is the one and only way. I have come to realize more and more how serious this is and how brainwashed these people are. I have prayed for them every night that God open their eyes and show them the truth and loose whatever hold these letters have on them.
And since I have been doing all this I feel as if I am under attack as I have become very blah. Not knowing a better word to describe it. I feel as if I don't have any energy or anything. I feel very tired. Too tired to even pray sometimes or read my bible. I didn't know anything about cults at the time or the dangers of exposing them and praying for them to be revealed for what they are that the demonic spirits would attack me and come against me. I was recently told I should have prayed and done all this with at least one or two more people. I don't regret anything though and I am very grateful to have located frogla. I sincerely want to help her and anyone else I can. i just need to gain my strength back and energy. I am thinking of staying off the computer this weekend and focusing on Jesus and praying and reading the bible. Anyway I hope this helps or answers your questions and if you have anymore please feel free to ask me anything.

Date: September 03, 2010 08:40AM

LLG, thank you! I realize he wasn't trying to be mean now but at the time I didn't know what I know now and didn't understand. I believe God does have a plan for all of us and He will reveal to us as we go along. Blessings to all of you!

Posted by: Sparky ()
Date: September 03, 2010 09:24AM

Wendyjduncan, here is a link to Trinity Foundation discussion board (the "Levites" of Ole Anthony...aka "lil' Tony with the tiny macaroni").

[forum.culteducation.com]

You can find other interesting articles on Rick Ross' sites here:

[www.culteducation.com]

Hope to see you post your experiences and your husband's here! I think it's great that Rick Ross provides a forum for discussion on groups that abused you two.

P.S., please post at the above first link so we can continue your personal experiences with Trinity Foundation. Look forward to your testimony.

I should add, Wendyjduncan that you and your husband clearly have fans on this site:

[forum.culteducation.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2010 09:37AM by Sparky.

Date: September 03, 2010 10:14AM

Quote:
Wendyjduncan

I can totally relate to everything you wrote. The average person does not understand how folks are sucked in, but as one cult expert said, "no one is immune to the lure of a cult leader if caught at a vulnerable time in his/her life."

I completely agree, at first when I found out it was a cult I thought there must be something wrong with me that I didn't hear the Holy Spirit or something because I fell for the deception. As I found out more though about how cults work I realized that really anyone given the right circumstances can be decieved (and satan is a subtle deciever). Its even pretty scary that this can happen over the web too, you don't have to be physically in a communal home (though I can see how that could make things even harder to break away) or even see each other face to face and you can be duped into joining a cult. I didn't know anything about cults before this, I had the stereotypical view of a cult like one you see on the movies and thought "that can't happen to me", but it did. And once your in and hooked, its very hard to get out so I hope people will find this forum before they get hooked into these letters like I did.

Posted by: frogla ()
Date: September 03, 2010 05:15PM

LLG,
what are you doing for recovery? I go to wendy's support group, have several therapists, a prayer partner, a forum exclusively for ex cult members (very private), and a few friends. now i'm looking for a church to attend. i wonder what others are doing for recovery.

i have to be honest that i'm scared that trent will never exit. i don't understand fully why he didn't exit when our counselor took 2wks with him and usually it takes 4 days. our exit counselor says that because trent grew up in a cultic family & that he's doing what's normal. i still can't wrap my brain around that completely.

did your parents find rick ross cuz we started this thread or is all that a happen stance? also, how much $ did you give to timmy boy cuz we're about to file for bankruptcy and i know that a huge amt has gone to this cult.

i actually spoke with timmy over the phone last summer & he wrote a letter during our 2nd wk and told trent to stop the exit counseling. i feel that i failed. he should've exited. these are thoughts that i struggle with but they don't break me just nag.

i am afraid that trent's gonna be told to abandon me and i'm stuck with debt bills our business etc.

am i gonna have a success story sometimes i think why should i my life has been crap. sometimes i get down but i'm not very good with my emotions.

thnx so much for posting your story & thnx to michelle123! i'll write some more but it's so late i've gotta try and get some shut eye.

Date: September 03, 2010 07:27PM

frogla,
My only venue for recovery right now is this forum and reading a book from Steven Hassan called "Combatting CULT MIND CONTROL", its a really good book if you haven't read it because it explains alot about cults and how they work to manipulate people and get control of thier mind. My family has been very supportive and I have a couple of close friends that I have begun talking to as well (after mending relationships). I am also in contact with my pastor from the church I used to attend and am planning to attend church again this Sunday ( which for me is a little nerve racking because I spent alot of time "trumpetting" to those very people but those that I have spoken to so far have been very understanding). Where I live there really aren't any cult therapy groups or any therapists experienced in helping former cult members so for now I'm just doing what I can with what I have and leaning on the Lord ALOT.

I believe my parents found Rick Ross through this site but I can't be 100% sure because I didn't have a clue it was going on until after the intervention, I know they did alot of research though beforehand on cults and exit-counselors as well as the trumpetcallofgod group.

Don't be hard on yourself, it is very hard for a cult member to exit sometimes even with help. It took me several full days myself and I hadn't been in it for very long, mind control is a difficult thing to break. I am still struggling with the mind control, I have thoughts still that I know aren't coming from a rational mind and still have trouble not believing most of what I was indoctrinated to believe so its like starting over from scratch. One thing I think that really helped as well was that I was cut off from all access to the group during the intervention, my family took my car keys, cellphone, passport, and computer and hid them so I would not have any communication from them at all. I hope the information I post helps you, and remember what Paul said in Romans 8:28

28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

that verse has helped me alot as well as Psalm 46

10 Be still , and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
11 The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge.

Posted by: philly ()
Date: September 03, 2010 09:25PM

Re Videos which LLG directed us to on you tube!
Timothy says that God spoke to him and said Gibson was His servant!!! That is why the Passion of the Christ was made? Mel Gibson? He's a catholic and a drunk! Its just laughable! You have to click on LLG's links.... However, the guy in this vid says something about Timothy being 24? Is he really that young, Frogla?

I'm so over all this nonsense... just tired of the crap every weekend, same old arguments, same quotes 'Do you believe ...blah blah blah' - and I was worried and going to go 'underground' as the 'trumpeter' in our house has announced that he knows of this site, but what the moderator says is true, people need to know that Timothy is a fruitloop and more people need to come forward and speak up about how his letters are destroying families and lives. Sorry if it sounds like rambling but it's just so obvious, and yet our loved ones don't see it....

Interesting observation about FreeUrMind's conversation with the female trumpeter... so many things she said are just the same as what gets quoted to me day in day out. Did you find many of her sayings 'familiar', Frogla? What about you LLG, did you hear much of that from members?

Sadly for Frogla and myself, it's not quite as simple as taking away the computer and the car keys, LLG. We can't do that with our spouses... You are blessed to have family that did that for you.

I'm really fed up.....it just seems to go round and round like a vicious circle.....

Added later - after going through both videos - what's probably even more interesting is all the discussion which follows those vids. Check them out as well.

Like Michelle I get tired of 'fighting', etc.....

Gotta go, the trumpeter stirs.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/03/2010 09:50PM by philly.

Date: September 04, 2010 12:46AM

philly,
I'm sorry for the hurt that this has caused in your life, I understand that it would be difficult to watch your spouse being involved in this and feel helpless to do anything about it. My husband also said he felt helpless and was going to leave me several times over. I think you must be talking about the links that Michelle123 posted, but I've seen many of the youtube videos both the "dramatization of the letter" ones and the "teaching" ones. Timothy is no longer 24 I thought he said he is now about 39 if I can remember correctly but I think the first letter is around 2004 which doesn't really add up so I'm not sure, maybe frogla will know better with her husband being there longer.

As for the conversation with FreeUrMind and the female trumpeter, I have to unfortunately say that I not only heard talk like that but actually did it myself. You have to realize though that these people are under mind control, they are kind of speaking from like a script which is full of suggestions which were planted in thier head. When I read the conversation now I can see how unforgiving the person seems to be, but at the time I would have thought it was helping the person she was talking to to see the truth because she was so bold. I know you are frustrated and fed up, many many families have been destroyed as result of this group. If I may, I would like to caution you against judging your trumpeter outrightly though (which I understand must be a hard thing to do) because the more you do so the more the idea that you are the "enemy" in a way is entrenched in the trumpeter's mind and they will go into "martyr" mode pushing all the harder to fight you and any protests you make. I'm not trying to tell you what to do, just speaking from experience of being one in that very same position.

I can imagine that members of the group know of this site as you said, and am about 90% sure also that they know exactly who I am, and I have to admit that I'm a bit nervous about that. I only tell you this to relate to you that it actually takes alot of courage for me to speak out like this, if there are others they may not want to speak up either out of fear of the retribution from the group or of being attacked by people on the outside.

frogla,
I'm sorry I think I missed your question about money in my last post. I actually didn't give any money directly to Timothy, there were members of the group who ran orphanages in India and Uganda (and one in I believe Africa but I didn't have a chance to send money to that one before I left). I'm not sure if I believe this or not but some of my family members feel this may be part of the deception and that the money we send just gets re-routed to Timothy but I'm not sure on that. According to Timothy the Lord wanted us all to support these orphanages as if the children were our own children, and at the end of my time there we recieved a letter that said we need to give of our money, time, strength etc. or that we would have to "be departed from the table" which meant we would be kicked out. I had already given to these groups as well as other ministries outside of the group but I immediately felt I hadn't given enough and gave more including jewelry because we too are pretty much bankrupt and have very little money (we were in that position before I joined this group though). I never bought any of the books I just read online, and the claim is that no profit from the books go to Timothy and his wife anyway but it does seem kind of suspicious that his business is a pubishing company so that also brought up some doubts in my mind.

btw, what do you mean Trent had a "cultic" family? Was his family also involved in a cult?

Date: September 04, 2010 01:18AM

I believe Timothy is 40 now. I can't find it but I could have swore I read one of the letters that said something happening by the time he was 40 and that he was like 36 at the time. I want to say it was the rapture but I also know he says the rapture is in 2011. I need to find that letter I read because if it does says that God says the rapture will happen by the time Timothy is 40 and he is now 40 then that right there proves he is a false prophet. At least to me it does. I had no idea about cults before this. I mean I knew cults existed but always thought they were the kind you see in the movies. I didn't know anything about the signs or anything. But I have been educating myself and have learned a lot. i don't know if I have already said this so forgive me if I have. I don't know why God involved me in this but I do believe He did and has a purpose. What that purpose is as far as I am concerned I still haven't figured it out. I know that I am willing to do whatever God wants me to do and that I want to help frogla and the rest of you and any others in any way I can. I feel a burden and grieve for those that are being deceived. I pray for all of them every night and will continue to do so. So if there is anything specific i can do for anyone please let me know. Blessings to all of you!

P.S. I am taking a break off the computer over the weekend starting this evening but will be back on Monday. I just feel I need to focus on Jesus and the bible. I have felt distant from Him and His word.

Current Page: 13 of 57

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.