Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: April 25, 2016 12:46PM

The whole thing about Living Word, like it is with any of this type of scam, is to make God look more human, and make humans more like God. It's the whole "hath God said" thing, has God said not to take of this fruit, because when you take of it you will die? And then the pitch, "you will not die, but you will become like God"

See, that is the pitch, the hint is there, not right out, where you can see it for what it is, the part of you that is tempted is, you really, deep inside want to become as God, capable of fixing whoever you want fixed, or destroying whoever you want to bring low. That is the secret message behind all of it, the thing that you really don't want to face about yourself, is that you want to be like these bigshots that you think, by supporting them, you will be able to climb up to that level yourself. But that level is not what you think it is. The leader that you think is on such a high level is only there because YOU are lifting them to that high place. YOU are the one supporting them, YOU and YOUR money is what is making them rich. You have to face the fact, that is the way it will always be, you will NEVER be at that place you secretly want to be, you will always be at the bottom holding the leaders up there. Up there where they promised, in a round about way, in a way that you will never be able to hold them to, because they didn't outright say it, they injected into your mind in a very subtle way.

I know you all have heard the term "tickling your ears." They tell you what you want to hear. They offer you something that everyone's basic hidden need is, what human nature really wants, the desire in all of us, that we have to come to grips of, we all, like Satan, want to be as God...

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 25, 2016 07:42PM

At the end of the first paragraph, insert: THAT YOU WOULD SOMEDAY, GROW INTO THAT PLACE YOURSELF.

We all thought that we would grow into a place ourselves that our leaders had obtained. That is the natural progression in a real church, that you grow into the place your teacher occupies, after all that is the whole purposes of ministry, that you bring those you minister to, into the level you have attained to yourself.

But in Living Word Fellowship, nobody attained that level, whatever that level really is, but the one that created the church itself. After JRS, the only way to reach that lofty level, is to usurp it, to steal it by hook and crook. That is the way the leadership was attained, and that is the way it was held all of these years.

Date: April 26, 2016 05:32AM

Well, they made such a big deal of "preserving the word," OK, if that word is the Kingdom word, I mean THE WORD, that has to go to the ends of the world before the end comes, and the Kingdom comes forth on Earth as it is in Heaven,
'
My QUESTION TO LIVING WORD IS

WHY DON'T YOU PUT IT ON THE INTERNET. It is very cheap
you can do it with very little trouble,

EITHER PUT UP OR SHUT DOWN. You are either for real or you are not.

Now is the time that the TALK stops and the WALK starts, you are either
for real, or you always were a fake church. Let's see what you have now.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: April 26, 2016 06:18AM

A.D.

Someone who has been attempting to put it out there for a while with their own 'personal commission' from JRS (not endorsed by TLW) are the Choses (now Kjos'), ex-TLWites who left decades ago. They crossed my radar a couple of years ago.

Lou & Judy Chose 'became' Edward and Anne Kjos, perhaps in an attempt to distance themselves from their TLW past, and make it a bit easier to stay off TLW's radar. They have produced a series of books and YouTube videos taken directly from JRS' materials. Lou (Edward) and I did a midnight shift together at the Blix House for a season back in the mid-70's transferring reel-to-reel tapes to cassettes for preservation.

Based on that relationship, I contacted Lou (Edward) via email about what he is publishing. The digital copy of the first book he sent me had chapter titles right off of This Weeks already published. When I asked him if he had acquired permission from TLW, or if they were aware of what he was up to, he became very defensive and aggressive. It was inferred, of course, that I was a nephilim channel thwarting the progress of the kingdom. Some of the early videos had him sitting at a desk with all the This Week volumes in plain sight behind him.

I was told through a third-party that Lou claims to have had past and current 'visitations' from JRS commissioning him to pursure this work, up to and including visits in the 'spirit' even before his death. Lou claims to have gone to APCO with this commission, only to be shut down completely. He apparently claims JRS had already seen the fellowship veering off course, and this was his attempt to right the ship. Lou also claims to have a world-wide following, but I could not see any impressive viewing numbers on his YouTube videos.

You can check out all the details, along with the Table of Contents for each of the books at:

[www.sonsofgod.com]

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: April 26, 2016 06:22AM

Holy Canole another walk? Wow!!

Date: April 26, 2016 07:22AM

Well I don't know about this guy yet, I am sure gonna check out that website, and I appreciate you putting the link on here. But just focusing on the one statement about JRS perhaps knowing the Walk had gone off course, personally I don't see how, IF JRS was not a total idiot, completely blinded by the adoration and worship he was receiving, He MUST have known the Walk had gone off course. I really hope he understood that at some point after he married Marilyn, I hope he understood that she was taking the reins away from him. I have to admit that I have some animosity toward JRS for basically giving that whole thing away to these two phonies. I have not wasted a post hardly without saying what I feel about Gary and Marilyn. JRS HAD TO see something, hell I am nobody with that much spiritual insight, or at least I would not think that I have, but I saw it just one that one occasion that I saw Marilyn in person. It just does not take that much discernment to see that. I hope JRS knew it was taken away from him and was in the process of being dismantled, I really hope he saw that before he died. He really should know that HE is the one ultimately responsible for what became of the Walk.

----------------------------

I was told through a third-party that Lou claims to have had past and current 'visitations' from JRS commissioning him to pursure this work, up to and including visits in the 'spirit' even before his death. Lou claims to have gone to APCO with this commission, only to be shut down completely. He apparently claims JRS had already seen the fellowship veering off course, and this was his attempt to right the ship. Lou also claims to have a world-wide following, but I could not see any impressive viewing numbers on his YouTube videos.

You can check out all the details, along with the Table of Contents for each of the books at:

Date: April 26, 2016 08:23AM

[youtu.be]

A little Nephilim music. I just wanted you all to know I could spell it.,

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: April 26, 2016 08:45AM

kBOY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>>
> You can check out all the details, along with the
> Table of Contents for each of the books at:
>
> [www.sonsofgod.com]

Holy Jim Canyon Walkboy.......how long you be sitting on this goldmine. I listened to the 1st chapter "Remembrance" or "Remembering" from the Spiritual Warfare book. It sounds like parts of it are being read directly from a This Week and parts are Lou's sound bites. I grant it this though, it is seductive.....the whole sonship remember you are special even though it's been 40 years with no authentic manifestations, other than Lou be seeing John in the clouds.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: April 26, 2016 09:44AM

lily rose Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> kBOY Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >>
> > You can check out all the details, along with
> the
> > Table of Contents for each of the books at:
> >
> > [www.sonsofgod.com]
>
>
> __________________________________________________
> __________________
>
> Holy Jim Canyon Walkboy.......how long you be
> sitting on this goldmine.

> Holy Jim Canyon Walkboy.......how long you be
> sitting on this goldmine.

A new level of repulsion! Part of me is tempted to up the ante, but unfortunately www.TheSonsofGod.com has already been taken.
However, www.VisitationsfromJohn.com is still available.

Date: April 26, 2016 10:55AM

All this talk about visitations from all these dead folks. Wow, it just entered my mind, wouldn't it be bad to get a visitation from Marilyn.... I am gonna hang some garlic up, apply the Blood of Christ, and hang crosses and crucifixes all over the house. I wouldn't mind JRS visiting, or John Dillinger, or maybe even Crazy Horse, but NOT MARILYN. DAM. that would be bad. A live Marilyn was scary enough.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.