Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: April 22, 2016 10:46PM

Just want everyone to know that I am fine. I did stand in His presence, albeit very briefly. As He started to burn me up, I immediately promised to end my withdrawal, and provide free labor on Hargrave's fancy home in Hawaii. I instinctively knew what was angering Him. Anyway, this promise spared my life--the fire was transformed into soothing rain. Just before He vanished He tenderly wished me well: 'Good luck, little person' were His exact words.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: April 23, 2016 02:25AM

You know of course, when that fire was transformed into soothing rain, the rain is a sign of John's parousia.

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just want everyone to know that I am fine. I
> did stand in His presence, albeit very
> briefly. As He started to burn me up, I
> immediately promised to end my withdrawal, and
> provide free labor on Hargrave's fancy home in
> Hawaii. I instinctively knew what was
> angering Him. Anyway, this promise spared my
> life--the fire was transformed into soothing rain.
> Just before He vanished He tenderly wished me
> well: 'Good luck, little person' were His exact
> words.

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: April 23, 2016 04:06AM

AD & changedagain.....funny stuff. You got my endorphins going.

Okay I am not a nephilim aficionado but after my post about them I got a message that I should watch Rob Skiba's 3 hour youtube video called Archon Invasion Parts 1 & 2 Origin and Return of the Nephilim because Skiba's interpretation of Joel's army is Joel's army are the Nephilim which totally contradicts the LW teaching about Joel's army.

I am not pushing the video but it was easy to watch and parts of it entertaining though some of it disturbing as Skiba puts some wild speculation out there. I had no idea that people actually attend conferences on this subject but again a warning the video may not be your cup of tea; if so don't search it or watch it.

Date: April 23, 2016 05:42AM

I have read that pretty carefully, the book of Joel, and it is pretty hard for me to see all that as any end time superhero apostles and prophets that are taking over the world for A- to give it to Christ when He returns, or B- to rule the world forever with a rod of iron, because these apostles and prophets are the only physical Christ the world will ever see. I know people, old Living Worders that believe both of those, A & or B.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: April 24, 2016 07:38PM

HOT OFF THE PRESS!!! "Obtain the Promises"

[www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]
April 23, 2016

[www.livingwordpublications.org]

Just when it looked like TLW had distanced itself completely from all things JRS by going both mainstream and embracing the Catholic church, out comes a publication that revisits its very roots. It's hard to tell by the chapter contents if it contains edited versions of the original titles, or if the G-man has put his own spin on things. In any event, G-man is listed as the author, and one will have to pony us $15.00 in order to find that out. The book may also be either a good fantasy-read, or a cure for your insomnia.

Caveat emptor.

Date: April 24, 2016 11:53PM

kBOY Wrote:

> It's hard to tell by the chapter contents if it
> contains edited versions of the original titles,
> or if the G-man has put his own spin on things.
> In any event, G-man is listed as the author, and
> one will have to pony us $15.00 in order to find
> that out. The book may also be either a good
> fantasy-read, or a cure for your insomnia.

I know I will be challenged on this one...and I wish, going back in time, I surreptitiously recorded some of what was said from the pulpit by Marilyn and Gary and never made it on tape...but I'm certain that Gary, when addressing the topic of editing the John's word during a service in the Valley in the 90's, said that sometimes it was edited in a way to reflect what John meant to say.

Date: April 24, 2016 11:57PM

Not that I pay attention to these type of things, but there has been 200,540 page views to date of our little discussion about our time in this little cult.

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: April 25, 2016 05:53AM

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not that I pay attention to these type of things,
> but there has been 200,540 page views to date of
> our little discussion about our time in this
> little cult.

Wow, that is a lot. There must be more people reading than participating. I hope they are taking good notes and really giving some serious thought to what is obviously a concern to them.

LISTEN TO YOUR MIND. GOD GAVE IT TO YOU FOR A REASON. THOSE LITTLE RED FLAGS NEED TO BE HEEDED.

Date: April 25, 2016 05:54AM

We are the most viewed and discussed cult of all of them. And that makes sense to me, considering that we really always should have been known as the TALK instead of the WALK. After all, we were called the Living WORD. It was all about the WORD, what was the WORD this week that we were going to TALK about.

Yea, it makes sense to me. We are the most famous and we should be, because we are the most perfect of all the cults, we have it all, I mean the only thing that we don't have is a mass suicide, and, guess what, it aint over yet. I would not be surprised.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: April 25, 2016 06:20AM

WARNING!!! -- GOD MAY BE DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH

"Our Response To His Presence"
April 24, 2016

[www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]

"Don't let God speak to us or we will die." (Gotta love that Old Testament god.) "It was a terribled mistake to back off from the presence of God (Holy Jim Canyon all over again), one that we cannot repeat (as if it's never been done already). Don't be slaves to the fear of death (or falling out of favor with the hierarchy), instead, fear drawing back from His presence (i.e., leaving the fellowship or discontinuing to tithe)."

(Makes me want to jump right back in.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2016 06:24AM by kBOY.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.