Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: April 07, 2016 11:31AM

Apostle Dog PM'd me and wanted me to relate this message because he can't post right now.

He saw all the posts regarding Stephanie's passing and he appreciates all the well wishes. He will be back online after the funeral.

A big thank you to all of you.

AD

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2016 11:33AM by Cloudwatcher.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: April 08, 2016 07:28AM

THIS JUST IN -- "A Living Word on End-Time Events"

[www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]

"This message gives us insight (to string you along even further) into God's prophetic destiny for his people (more pie in the sky) . . . As we live in these end times (for the umpteenth time in the last 2000+ years), we walk with faith and intensity (keep giving even more than more), . . . for our redemption is drawing near (but will never arrive).

It should have been titled, "The End-Time Events of the Living Word."

P.S. This is the third Wednesday night service in a row that the G-man has brought a word at CLW. That has probably never happened outside of a feast schedule in the entire G&M era. He must have plenty of time on his hands prior to his next departure south.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2016 07:41AM by kBOY.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: April 08, 2016 09:46PM

No doubt 'God's prophetic destiny" will involve investing in even more Brazilian real estate. So yes, the people will definitely have to walk in more faith and intensity to make it happen--perhaps great, grand, immense faith and intensity.

Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: April 09, 2016 11:07AM

Something entered my mind today, and I decided to come back a little early to make one post.

If the living Word Fellowship believes they have the Gospel of the Kingdom, then they should do anything they can do to see that they get it out to the world. Jesus said that when the Gospel gets all over the world, then the end (of this age) will come."

There are lots of ministries that put their material on YOUTUBE. Even R.D. Cronchrist (I spelled it wrong, I know) his sermons are on YOUTUBE right now, put on there after his death.

If they are so interested in "bringing forth the Kingdom of God" when why don't they put JRS tapes on there? Or perhaps also put the later stuff from Hargrave. Actually both, whatever they want to do.

Those messages have been horded all these decades, I recall when I was in the Walk I asked the question many times, why they are so secretive and not open to evangelism.

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: April 09, 2016 06:51PM

kBOY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> THIS JUST IN -- "A Living Word on End-Time
> Events"

>
> [www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]
> ving-word-about-end-time-events/
>
> "This message gives us insight (to string you
> along even further)
into God's prophetic
> destiny for his people (more pie in the
> sky)
. . . As we live in these end times
> (for the umpteenth time in the last 2000+
> years)
, we walk with faith and intensity
> (keep giving even more than more), . . .
> for our redemption is drawing near (but will
> never arrive)
>
> It should have been titled, "The End-Time
> Events of the Living Word."

>
> P.S. This is the third Wednesday night service in
> a row that the G-man has brought a word at CLW.
> That has probably never happened outside of a
> feast schedule in the entire G&M era. He must
> have plenty of time on his hands prior to his next
> departure south.

One thing to remember is that every time he brings a "word", he generates thousands of dollars for TLW and himself--he surely gets royalties on the cd sales. This is not lost on him so the free time is spent stringing people along and selling cds The current word is a marketing tool that guarantees sales.

I am sure he is throwing TLW extra bones for their operation. But soon they may be in for a very big surprise. Hasta la vista.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: April 10, 2016 02:37AM

Apostle Dog Wrote:
AD:

> If they are so interested in "bringing forth the
> Kingdom of God" when why don't they put JRS tapes
> on there? Or perhaps also put the later stuff
> from Hargrave. Actually both, whatever they want
> to do.

I suspect they know YouTube viewers will recognize it for the nonsense that it is. The content, to those not conditioned in the fellowship, is laughably off the mark.
So--this guy speaking is the personification of Christ, and he is grooming the 'Sons of God' to rule and reign on the earth? The Life of Brian is more credible.

Date: April 10, 2016 06:21AM

At this point in time, with TLW the size of a tater-tot, without much street cred or a successful marketing plan, there is no reason to promote to a non-paying audience something with so little value. The fellowship, as a whole, will continue to limp along as best it can, with the only bright light shining in Brazil, where the G-man will most likely find a new helpmeet on his way to the Vatican.

Date: April 10, 2016 08:11PM

HEADLINE NEWS: "God's Perspective on End-Time Events"

[www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]
April 9, 2016

"God is in control and He can intervene at will." (Apparently the Lamp's transition was His will.)
". . . prophecies are subject to change." (Essentially, they cannot be counted on for anything.)

We apparently have not learned the lesson of the Prodigal Son, where God did not intervene, did not send help, nor micromanage any circumstances ("it rains on the just and unjust alike"), but merely waited for his son to come to his senses and RETURN HOME.

The only noteworthy 'end-time event' was the son arriving at the front door in time to enjoy the party thrown on his behalf.

Posted by: FCSLC ()
Date: April 10, 2016 10:33PM

I like your posts kBOY. They bring a peaceful perspective. Fitting Biblical religion into the storyline of The Prodigal Parable has really helped me. It’s much better than circling TLWF’s mountain of confusion and wandering in TLWF’s wasteland.

Date: April 10, 2016 11:31PM

FCSLC:

PART

Each
has a part
to play

in the
HEALING
of the world

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.