Current Page: 4 of 1260
Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: September 13, 2009 11:36PM

Anos
In fellowship parlance, if you are married, your spouse is one of your "designated relationships."

Well, until you get tired of her, and get a new--hopefully younger--designated relationship.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 14, 2009 05:45AM

"They believe that simply having a relationship with an invisible God does not result in any real spiritual growth since in practical terms an invisible God does not do much to stop the Hargraves from doing whatever they want."

finally, some honesty!

Posted by: Amos ()
Date: September 14, 2009 10:35AM

That's Amos, not Anos ...

You write like you may have had a bit of a rough time changeagain.

Are you referring in your observations about designated relationships and the Hargraves getting away with anything they please to something specific that happened to you?

Date: September 14, 2009 11:13PM

Amos
That's Amos, not Anos ...

Are you referring in your observations about designated relationships and the Hargraves getting away with anything they please to something specific that happened to you?

Amos,
Actually, both. I've gone into some detail over on the factnet site...as have many others. At this point, I'm not interested in repeating myself....better things to do with my time.
I'm glad it seems to be working out for you :)

Posted by: Amos ()
Date: September 15, 2009 05:23AM

Actually it is not working out -- those folks are nuts!

Date: September 15, 2009 07:14AM

Amos
Actually it is not working out -- those folks are nuts!

ha--yeah, it feels good returning to some semblance of sanity.

Posted by: aannonymouse ()
Date: December 26, 2009 10:41AM

do you remember what church elder molested you? what time period were you in the walk?

Date: December 26, 2009 11:07AM

are you still a member of this forum? are you willing to talk to a newcomer about the walk? i was born into it too and was a child in the wicked 70's.

Date: December 27, 2009 09:21AM

I didn't realize that the post didn't show as a reply.

The questions "Do you remember what church elder molested you? What time period were you in the walk?" was to mergildea.

The questions "Are you still a member of this forum? Are you willing to talk to a newcomer about the walk? I was born into it too and was a child in the wicked 70's." were mostly to righteous mama and walking wounded.

Posted by: surferjer ()
Date: January 01, 2010 02:44AM

Hi Everybody, I was in "the walk" from about 1973 to 1981, I just now found this web site. I started on Kauai with Dean Perry. I did my stent in Shilo in the later 70's. I did almost a year in the saw mill. Anybody remember that place? As I reminess about that place I can imagin a good back drop to a horror flim.Ha Ha!! After Shilo I went to Maui to be part of "school of the prophets" at Hiku chapel. Bro Stevens was spending alot of time there then. I also worked in the"kingdom buisness" doing landscape maintance. I could really go on about the teachings and how distructive they were, but I'll save it for later. It's at that time I had my moment of clarity and escaped to the mainland. I did trully surender to Jesus Christ before joining the walk. But it still didn't save me from years of alcoholism and drug abuse. I've surrendered again and have been clean and sober for 11+ years. I do miss all the friends I had, espesially my surf buddies. Is anybody out there? This is Jerry. It would be nice to talk to somebody about our experiences. I hope to here from anybody. God Bless Love Jerry

Current Page: 4 of 1260

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.