Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: January 16, 2019 05:56PM

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

Thanks first, goes to Rick Ross, for providing our initial sounding board, or the 'couch' we needed to lie on while we got TLW off our chest and out of our minds.

Welcome all newcomers to the conversation, and allowing yourselves to be lumped in with us fellow 'nephs'. Who thought that would be a term of endearment?

ALL humor is greatly valued on this site to balance out all the tragedy we are now seeing unfold and to help keep us sane.

Thanks to ONION for being our very own 'deep throat' in providing behind-the-scenes glimpses of a CULTure that was able to sustain itself through secrecy and deception. We unfortunately placed our trust in those whose intentions were far from honorable. Who would have thought all this was done in the 'name of God'?

While our numbers grow, theirs are shrinking. What was formerly whispered behind closed doors, is now being shouted on the internet.

Let freedom ring.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 16, 2019 05:59PM

P.S. It looks like the previous post was 8001 on page 801.

CHANGEDagain likes to monitor those things.

Posted by: puddington ()
Date: January 16, 2019 07:02PM

I truly believe that the Shalom letters on FB would not have happened without Onion’s input to her. So we are very grateful for Onion. Thank you Onion for all that you have done.

Posted by: Callme? ()
Date: January 16, 2019 10:18PM

Has anyone heard of sonsofgod.com I have seen it mentioned in earlier post and it is so scary to me looks like a copy of JRS material as I have read. It is Lou and Judy Kjos or there Alias Edward & Anne...

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: January 16, 2019 10:34PM

kBOY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> P.S. It looks like the previous post was
> 8001 on page 801.
>
> CHANGEDagain likes to monitor those things.

Wow--I've been negligent, kBoy. Interesting.

Date: January 17, 2019 12:25AM

CALLme?:

Welcome to the fray.

The Kjos' (alias Choses) were brought to my attention by someone they were recruiting a couple of years back. Lou & I had some early history together working the graveyard shift at the Blix house back in the 70's, so I used that to 'innocently' approach him about his blatant plagiarism. He actually had YouTube videos bringing 'his' word while sitting in front of the bound-volume sets of ThisWeeks.

He, of course, took great umbrage at my questioning, which included whether or not TLW was even aware of what he was doing, or if they had attempted to stop him in any way. I believe their name-changes from Lou & Judy to Edward & Anne, along with from Chose to Kjos, were attempts to keep TLW off their asses.

Information I had received about him from the same source said he claimed to have had actual 'visitations' from JRS both pre & post death, with JRS confiding in him that The Walk had already gone off course and that Lou should lead a parallel effort to counter that. Lou claimed to have a 'world-wide following', but when I went to see his YouTube views, they were small in number.

Strange days indeed, pretty mama, strange days indeed.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2019 12:27AM by kBOY.

Date: January 17, 2019 05:45AM

Yes that’s very good information so did you know him very well? Just from what I know and can tell he has very naracisst traits, didn’t they have children as well? Listened to some of the things on the site... Wow is all I can say also I heard since all the things have been coming out about TLW that he has been trying to reach out and recruit members that will listen. He also just “wrote” lol another book it looks like. So what exactly was the Blix house??

Date: January 17, 2019 08:05AM

CALLme?

The Blix house was where tape editing began (I believe), and was then transferred to 'the building'--Rick Holbrook's little fiefdom. Lou and I worked a graveyard shift back then (11pm-4am) transferring old reel-to-reel tapes (perhaps before your time) onto the newly-invented cassettes before the reel-to-reels disintegrated.

JRS used to claim cassettes were actually invented for the primary purpose of preserving the 'word'--oh ya, and the world also decided to use them for things like music as well . . . So much for our myopia.

ONION would be able to fill in many more specifics regarding tape-editing, Blix and 'the building', since her involvement covered decades, and mine only that short period of time.

P.S. Lou and I basically went separate ways shortly thereafter, with he and Judy getting married, moving to Anaheim, and having at least one daughter (I believe), and myself being first moved to the Valley and then b e y o n d . . .

Posted by: Amos ()
Date: January 17, 2019 11:57AM

I am concerned about the coffee table controversy. It’s a distraction. God showed me that this group should buy me a 135 foot yacht. Focus on that you children of Anak!

Date: January 17, 2019 06:23PM

Yes I’d love to talk to onion, I am curious if they used subliminals or just straight recording, there is so much information here. Was there a church in Anihiem? Guess had to get away from the Neph spirits lol

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.