Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Prettyboy ()
Date: January 13, 2019 11:55AM

dear changedagain,
the attempt at humor is a delicate enterprise. i think it is the major reason that came to play in my choosing not to complete my doctoral; coursework done, comps passed and all that was left was the big D. but i had to contend with the notion that humor, the kind i was likely to employ, was not allowed - too many feet to step on that might not appreciate my humor and reasonable sarcasm. i encourage you to continue to employ a sense of humor in your posts. some of those who participate in this forum may not appreciate it, others may and then there are some who just read and listen, wondering should they for a first time, weigh in. and there are those who will eventually weigh in, as a result of the myriad perspectives of every person that posts here. my primary hope for all of you merries is a complete healing and not to allow that the possible failure of a day of reckoning for hargrave and minions will come to pass. unlike myself, an avowed agnostic (i.e., who knows?), most of you believe in the ultimate justice of a righteous and just god. i cannot help but wonder that gary hargrave, like myself, (it is indeed painful for me to admit that he and i may share similar sentiments) is not too concerned for such things. why, well, it may somewhat involve then the legend of robert johnson, king of the delta blues singers and the legend of what he did that is akin, to gary hargrave, not his legend but to what he actually did and has done.

like a true iowan, i somewhat went off course, sorry changedeagain. bring all your humor to the fore; some on this forum will love it, others not. and some listening and watching are likely to to the same. i encourage you to not desist - and for those of you who take exception to some of his/her posts i encourage you to fathom the ultimate purpose of those posts, to bring together a hosts of others, a grand host of the merries, to a season of healing, of hope and joy in the lord, the gladness of heart.
happy trails all' prettyboy

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: January 13, 2019 12:29PM

Thanks Prettyboy. Appreciate it!

Posted by: Walked ()
Date: January 13, 2019 12:55PM

changedagain Wrote:

> Below is a link to his Honolulu home (or so I have
> told...correct me if I'm wrong). As I said, it is
> now for sale. I wonder how much free labor was
> "donated" to this home? Oh well...to God be the
> Glory /s

If only more had seen this palace while we were still duped, and living hand-to-mouth to afford G & M these absurd luxuries. What do 2 people need a house like that for? And how many "sheep" ever set foot in it? How could anyone have seen this and known that it was one of (how many?) houses they "owned" and not been suspicious or questioning of their true motives? I for one wish I had seen the luxury they lived in. My guess is that Gary is selling off U.S. assets and fleeing to Brazil where he might be safe from U.S. prosecution? The poor Brazilians have probably not quite caught wind of the typhoon hitting the States. To think that I ever thought anything good of Gary or Marilyn makes me feel like such a naive fool. They're the basest of con-artists. Marilyn got away with it, but I hope Gary pays.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/13/2019 01:00PM by Walked.

Date: January 13, 2019 01:13PM

Walked Wrote:
"My guess is that Gary is selling off U.S. assets and fleeing to Brazil where he might be safe from U.S. prosecution? The poor Brazilians have probably not quite caught wind of the typhoon hitting the States. To think that I ever thought anything good of Gary or Marilyn makes me feel like such a naive fool. They're the basest of con-artists."

True

Date: January 13, 2019 01:16PM

p.s. I've heard that his Honolulu home has sold, so he is now a bit richer...so he can do even greater work for the Kingdom. Not.

Date: January 13, 2019 01:29PM

to changedagain,
wow 1400 posts. i invite you to the caboose - a few days interlude; doing sudoku, listening to brubeck and reading steinbeck's catcher in the rye - hah, that's just my being playful - cannery row i purposed to suggest, book or, to a lesser but easier extent, the movie. i've no doubt that you are moving on. on one hand, letting all this shit go and on and the other hand, energized, impassioned and determined to leave no soldier behind. i will always encourage you to fight the good fight; you've the mettle, insights and fortitude to carry on. and there are many, like myself, who post and others who choose to not post not presently, but i believe some eventually will.

i need to ask the question for those of you who are vastly more acquainted to the the answer - who is gary hargrave? for all the accounts that i have read, he is someone who sold his soul to the the devil; ah not to be a blues singer but to rise to the pinnacle of earthly power in this tiny, very tiny enclave of adherents, but nevertheless, powerful enough to lay up treasures on earth that should make ridicule of those who formerly embraced him. to the moderator, it is essentially, not at all my intention to blame the afflicted. my supreme intent is an appeal to gary hargrave. what brought you to christianity? what principles of that faith drew you to it? i am speaking of the basics, mr. hargrave - forgiveness for transgressions committed, a yearning for a greater understanding of our existence beyond our understanding. no, you lost any sense of moral fortitude when you sold your soul to marilyn's pussy not unlike jrs did. supreme cowards, both of you. and now , hargrave, you are running and cashing in to the cash cow. and those of those who bought into your ruse who are left with nothing but nothing - to those, i suggest, rise up and understand the horrible fact, the incredible and horrible fact, you were played and always have been. and this forum allows you to tell your story.
happy trails, prettyboy

Date: January 13, 2019 02:30PM

silver lining, if hargrave is fleeing, now the undecides have no choice but to be decide. several posts ago, i posited this is what he might do. flee to a country where he cannot be extradited. well, not all lost if so the case.

remember, the ultimate cause of this forum is to bring healing to those most affected by the transgressions by lw/shiloh and leadership. and that is occurring. the merries have rounded about each other, they have embraced each other, they have delighted in their shared company of sorrow, abuse and triumph. and now what?

i posit, if hargrave escapes from prosecution, does that mean you have lost? absolutely not. his fleeing attests to all that you have addressed and for those who have been encamped on the sidelines, now it should be abundantly clear that they were duped, as many on this forum were once were.

i suggest, as ineffective our federal government is presently, to lodge a federal investigation into the hargrave matter. i intend to raise this matter with my 2 senators and house representative. i encourage other forum posters and followers to do the same.

Posted by: Walked ()
Date: January 13, 2019 02:58PM

Those who are hanging on to the tail end will excuse Hargrave's fleeing as necessary to escape the nephilim or false charges brought against him by the likes of us-- who they consider Satanic forces or whatever the nom du jour is. Anyone who hasn't seen the light yet is so far up where the sun don't shine that Hargrave could do *anything* and they'd suck it up. All that's left to wonder is who will lead the rag-tag remnant into the end time?? ;) One last thought--- Hargrave couldn't possibly believe in God, because if he did, he would know the reckoning coming...

Date: January 13, 2019 03:13PM

for those of you in hawaii, i implore you to implore your state officials in your state to place a temporary hold on any sales of property owned by gary hargrave pending a determination of criminal activity on his part in an alleged cover up of an alleged sexual abuse charge against rick holbrook.

for those of you in california and iowa, i sincerely implore you to do the same. you have been used and abused and played to the maximum. and now, what is your recourse - to continue to remain silent, out of shame or fear for reprisal. for the undermining of all that you have believed for all these many years that now pose as an ultimate hoax. well you are certainly not alone - countless well-meaning and rational folks bought into the same hoax as did you. shall you continue as before out of pride or rather, out of a true sense of humility, acknowledge that you were played to the max.
happy trails, sweet dreams that comes attendant with a good moral compass

Date: January 13, 2019 03:50PM

i agree with you, walked. hargrave, methinks, has no sense of divine justice given he has not confessed to his many transgressions, beginning with the allure of power and attraction with what was between marilyn's upper thighs; sorry to the squeamish but not really because that's where it all began -first with jrs and then gary h. hargrave has lost any sense of the divine if ever he had ever had it, which i have to imagine he did once have. but he sold his soul. to the allure of marilyn's pussy and her hold on the vast purse strings of lw/shiloh enterprises, he sold out - sold his soul to the devil and his only recourse afterwards was to lay up treasures on earth, which obviously he is now doing. and now what is left for the sycophants who heretofore ponied up to hargrave, his minions and his ruse, what have they left other than a bag of bullshit?

i reckon it is not for me to say; rather, it is for them to say

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.