> > some solace in that.
>
>
> __________________________________________________
> _____________
>
> Fascinating. The passing of Martha does nothing
> for me.

Me neither, Lily. The last two lines were not to be taken seriously. I'll have to start using a notation that connotes sarcasm--you know, the cesspool of human nature. (s)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: September 21, 2016 10:14AM

Cloudwatcher Wrote:

> I am with you changed-----There has got to be an
> end to this travesty.

I think the freedom of expression exercised in this forum can potentially be liberating to those still in TLWF who are mustering the courage to leave. At least they know there's a place, albeit online, where they can unload their burdens, and receive some guidance, without fear of more judgement.

Posted by: lily rose ()
Date: September 21, 2016 12:37PM

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
lily rose Wrote:
--------------------------------------------------

changedagain Wrote:

Anyway, at least the main nephilim eventually
died--so it wasn't completely fruitless. I
find some solace in that.

Fascinating. The passing of Martha does nothing
for me.

Me neither, Lily. The last two lines were not to
be taken seriously. I'll have to start using a
notation that connotes sarcasm--you know, the
cesspool of human nature. (s)

-------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry uncle. Yes, sometimes it's hard to convey sarcasm without hearing a joking tone of voice. My friend sometimes uses the following: ;-> to identify sarcasm the idea being ;-> is suppose to look like a smirk. Another thing my friend inserts is (warning sarcasm ahead).

I think I can speak for most everyone on this forum that your sarcasm (though maybe taken literally) is priceless.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: September 21, 2016 09:40PM

Thanks, Lily.
I know John hated sarcasm. I think it wasn't so much the sarcasm, but the point the person was making in the guise of humor.

Date: September 24, 2016 10:25AM

Wow.....nobody is posting. This forum now is mine....all mine.

changedagain Wrote:
Thanks, Lily.
I know John hated sarcasm. I think it wasn't so
much the sarcasm, but the point the person was
making in the guise of humor.

Mockery, sarcasm and caustic humor are all weapons against totalitarianism. I don't thing there is anything as a joke under cults that require the leaders to be viewed as demi gods. You previously shared a story of a North Korean who was executed for appearing to be sleeping during a KJI speech. Even tourist have to tow the line in North Korea.

I recently read a tourist puta newspaper photo with KJI's photo on the front page on a chair and then tossed his dirty socks on top of it and the tourist was called out and admonished. Well, I've probably jinxed myself and will shortly be assassinated for sharing this tidbit. So moving on.....

Larry Bobo Wrote:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The thing I have been trying to understand in my own life is how TLWF was able to get me to believe things that are now blatantly ridiculous after the deception bubble has popped.

Larry, I have tried to understand how I would believe that John had the mind of God and knew what the Kingdom needed. I suppose Holy Jim Canyon factored in that if the Lord appeared to John then John must be the real deal. We will never know for sure if the Lord appeared to John and even if he did I have concluded that didn't make John the real deal. Noother disciple received more displays of God's power than the Apostle Peter. He even saw the proof of Jesus's divinity in his transfiguration when his body glowed with almost blinding whiteness. Yet when Jesus was arrested, Peter floundered and fell really hard not once or twice but three times. I guess one could also say he withdrew, but God didn't threaten to kill him for the withdraw. Even if John did see the Lord, that didn't necessarily give John a portal to the mind of God. Like Peter, John was human, had some gifts but was not infallible or all knowing and like Peter he was subject to floundering and errors.

I am so appreciative that members who were part of the G&M regime have offered support to Cloudwatcher. I offered support too, but I wasn't part of the G&M regime so in some ways it is different for me as I didn't see what went on and maybe I lack the same insights as the other members.

Date: September 26, 2016 01:35PM

I think most controversial issues regarding TLWF doctrines that are not scriptural should be discussed in a civil manner. However, when it comes to mind control, manipulation, dictatorship, totalitarianism, anything that has the effect of lording it over and controlling the congregation in a destructive way, then civil discussions are off the table. I feel very strongly about this because lives were/are destroyed and families were/are destroyed within TLWF.

I would like to add to what Larry Bobo in unraveling TLW deception has over and over again pointed out regarding the way TLWF twisted scripture to get the members to serve the leaders. I think JRS set up a religious system that promoted power, prestige, and self-exhalation (Apostle to the Kingdom, Door Opener etc.) as opposed to the humble servant model Jesus presented in Mark 10:35-45 and John 13:3-17. I think such a system attracted men and women seeking such power and prestige and the wrong kind of men and women ended up in positions of leadership.

Jesus' obvious intent was to remove any basis for "lording it over" others by dispensing with titles that give people an elevated place in the their church hierarchy. The apostles of Christ employed lowly and unofficial terms when describing themselves or others (Acts 15:23). Further, the only "Senior Pastor" the NT speaks of is Jesus Christ (Peter 5:3). It's quite arrogant to take on a title of Senior Pastor when scripture reserves this for Christ alone. Even the Apostle Peter merely referred to himself as a "fellow elder" (1 Peter:5:1). If Christ is actually the head of TLWF, then the church structure made up of a group of shepherds (elders) and not a Senior Pastor should collectively seek HIS guidance in leading the congregation. This is how it was done in the early NT churches. TLWF promotes themselves as a restoration of a NT church. Nothing could be further from the truth. The elders in the early NT churches never demanded that the congregation entrust themselves and all their loyalty to a Senior Pastor.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: September 26, 2016 07:51PM

HEADBANGER NEWS: God Toots His Own Horn

"Get Ready To Know Him"

September 25, 2016

[www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]

". . . God Himself will trumpet the new year by announcing His presence." (He took up the trumpet, did He?)

"Our preparation for His presence must include a repentance (what a surprise) for anything that resists knowing Him (obeying TLW leadership)."

"Nothing pleases God (TLW leadership) more than our hunger (increased submission and tithes) to know Him."

"His covenant with us will be fulfilled (just like the previous 65 years of attempts)."

"This message prepares us for the upcoming Feast of Tabernacles season." (Oh, happy day . . .)

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: September 27, 2016 01:33AM

lily rose Wrote:

>
> I am so appreciative that members who were part of
> the G&M regime have offered support to
> Cloudwatcher. I offered support too, but I wasn't
> part of the G&M regime so in some ways it is
> different for me as I didn't see what went on and
> maybe I lack the same insights as the other
> members.

I appreciate all of you. I especially like that the discussion is becoming more informative concerning brainwashing and hypnotic trance states ie. worship. If there is one thing that people who question or want to leave, the worship is the draw and always has been. Has anyone seen my brain? It seems that in that state one can justify doing anything. All logic and common sense are overridden by the "sprit being on top" LOL. My ass.

Date: September 27, 2016 01:40AM

kBOY Wrote:
> HEADBANGER NEWS: God Toots His Own
> Horn

>
> "Get Ready To Know Him"

> September 25, 2016
>
> [www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]-
> ready-to-know-him/
>
> ". . . God Himself will trumpet the new year by
> announcing His presence." (He took up the
> trumpet, did He?)

>
> "Our preparation for His presence must include a
> repentance (what a surprise) for
> anything that resists knowing Him (obeying
> TLW leadership)
."
>
> "Nothing pleases God (TLW
> leadership)
more than our hunger
> (increased submission and tithes) to
> know Him."
>
> "His covenant with us will be fulfilled
> (just like the previous 65 years of
> attempts)
."
>
> "This message prepares us for the upcoming Feast
> of Tabernacles season." (Oh, happy day . .
> .)

This is really being damaging. He will not shut up because he knows if he does people might start thinking for themselves and that would be a disaster at this time. Better wait until things are set in Brazil--then take a long break. Languishing for very long will surely begin the projectile vomiting of people who, unbeknownst to them, are claww
ing to get out and be free.

I truly hope that more LW's will come to understand, rather, wake up and see that they have been programmed for a very long time. It can happen in a hairsbreath and quit unexpectedly. When you realize that how you have come to see yourself is just plain wrong and your life has been yours all along, it is shocking and traumatic and wonderful.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2016 01:46AM by Cloudwatcher.

Date: September 27, 2016 01:47AM

Anyone know what is going on with AD?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.