Current Page: 1261 of 1261
Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: May 09, 2024 05:23AM

Puddington wrote:

"My shepherd said I was a vessel of Satan. Does that count? Can I join the neph club?"

Oh, yes! You are definitely in the club, puddington! Welcome! I bet they never imagined that they were creating an elite club that people would try to qualify to join! Lol! ; D

Hey, maybe we need t-shirts or something!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: May 09, 2024 06:54AM

I now realize that Puddington prefers to maintain a low profile in public, so I scrapped the idea of sending him a black & red 'Former Vessel of Satan' t-shirt. I doubt he would ever wear it to a function, even though I'm confident it would be a good conversation starter. Oh well--it's the thought that counts.

#ThinkingOfYou
#SatanicVessel

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: May 10, 2024 09:49PM

Posted this morning:

"A man just collapsed at the ATL airport. Unresponsive. Not breathing. Turning blue. All in an instant, strangers raced to his aid—some administering CPR, others grabbing the defibrillators nearby—as several of us stood praying. After a scary minute or so, he kicked a leg and started breathing,

It would be another 5 minutes before paramedics arrived on the scene. Were it not for the immediate action taken by those strangers—people who knew nothing about this man, people who would soon scatter to their own destinations, people this man will never get the opportunity to thank—he would be dead right now, headed to the morgue instead of home to his family.

A vivid reminder of our shared humanity. One I won’t soon forget."

-Tim Alberta
Staff writer at The Atlantic

Posted by: Reepicheep ()
Date: May 14, 2024 04:07AM

I have been waiting for the better part of six decades to hear the true story behind the "split of 1967". This episode is amazing!

[youtu.be]

Current Page: 1261 of 1261

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.