Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: March 20, 2016 12:59PM

One thing is sure, people do reap what they sow. That is unless the lesson is learned and there is repentance. I don't know if Gary Hargrave believes in God,

I know, I mean I KNOW that one of the most famous and richest of the television preachers don't believe in God. He invented his character in college. So it is a fact that all professional religionists don't believe they are right, they don't give a dam that they are not right, because they don't believe they will answer for anything.

Think how much evil Gary and Marilyn pulled over the years. Do you actually believe that someone that knew they would face the music for what they did would have done that?

But the fact remains, they will face what they have done. I believe soon. The ones that follow them are bowing their knees to Antichrist. They too are not all innocent in this, if they had not loved evil they would have followed Christ. They have worshipped the creature rather than the creator.

They can not claim they didn't know, when they have their New American Standard bible with the Living word store bought bible cover, the one that has never been opened at all, but always present when they go to service. If they read it, even as crumby of a translation it is, they would know that bowing their knee to these evil people is a sin against God and He is not pleased. They are chained together and marched in those churches. They are there because they choose to be there.

When confronted with what Christ says and also with what Gary says, they CHOOSE what Gary says. That is on them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 20, 2016 01:52PM

Well, I just found Invisible's posts, and when you find someone's posts, you can put your mouse on it and punch it and it will show all of their previous posts. Red letters come up on it and it says that "the person is deactivated or does not exist" in other words, he is gone and not on the forum any more and his stuff is not listed that way. The only way to find a specific post is to read every one of them till you find it, as they are still on the forum, just not all in one list that you can go down. It will take a while.

Anyway, I am pretty sure that it was just JRS saying that if he does die then the next guy is going to be basically like he turned out, THE EVIL DUO, But anyway, I tried.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: March 20, 2016 07:59PM

HEADLINE NEWS: March 19, 2016 "Our Transformation Into Sonship"

[www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]

--"The manifestation of the sons of God is dependent upon a people entering His presence."

As earth-shattering as this news is, all of the tithes and offerings that have been extracted from the people for decades in order that Lamp and Lamp Jr. be paid to be in the presence of God has apparently born little fruit. The folks should demand a refund.

(I realize the above quote says 'people' which will get them off the hook and place the responsibility for this failure where it sorely belongs.)

Posted by: TheSarge ()
Date: March 20, 2016 09:34PM

Paleface, this is so true! The "current" Word causes division, not oneness; insecurity, not trust or fairh; separation from God, not a walk with God. That internal dissonance definitely causes hives, insomnia, hair loss, alcohalism, and health issues!

paleface Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd like to point out that trying to track with
> the "currend word" is extremely stressful. It
> will drive you nuts. Churn your guts into ulcers
> and give you high blood pressure. And at the end
> of the day, you will still never measure up.
> Still never break thru into fulfillment and never
> enter the "Rest of God".
>
> The LW culture will kill you and make you "old
> before your time".

Date: March 20, 2016 10:56PM

The thing that fascinates me, but it would be news to people that only listen to Gary Hargrave, but their "current word" has been out there for fifty years in the real world, some of it tried and thrown out when found to be useless.

I noticed about a month ago that the Living Word Fellowship was bragging about how they were "breaking into" healings occuring in their midst..... How many decades has this been going on in the real world?

if these people would just break away from inside that self imposed prison for a while and look around, they will see how retarded they have allowed these loser leaders to make them.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: March 20, 2016 11:26PM

TheSarge Wrote:
> The "current" Word causes division, not oneness; insecurity, not
> trust or fairh; separation from God, not a walk
> with God. That internal dissonance definitely
> causes hives, insomnia, hair loss, alcoholism

Every current word needs to come with this warning label--since all the evidence from years of exposure point to it being an extremely dangerous product. BTW, based on my surveys of both current and former TLWF members, I would add clinical depression, broken families and hemorrhoids to the list.

Posted by: FCSLC ()
Date: March 20, 2016 11:42PM

A D wrote: “They don't believe they will answer for anything.”

paleface wrote: [The LW culture will kill you and make you "old before your time".]

---------------------------

My closest friends, the few I do have, all have a sense of balance in the way we/they treat each other; emotionally, financially, in fairness and equality. Otherwise, we wouldn’t be friends.

A church without “integrity” is not a church at all, but as paleface says, “The LW culture will kill you and make you "old before your time".

The posts are great, bringing freedom and light to every dark corner TLWF polluted.

Date: March 21, 2016 02:01AM

The thing that has always been crazy in the Living Word Fellowship, and has proven out over and over again in my search within Christianity, that the PEOPLE, the ones without a title, without a salary and huge car and house, the "little people" in the church are ALWAYS, so far at least in my quest, ALWAYS the ones with the integrity. I have been involved regularly with four churches for after I left Living Word, and and the one true shepherd I know is in a little Pentecostal church down the street with about ten old people as members. he is in his seventies and and has always supported himself as an automobile mechanic. Even to this very day, never has he been paid, he is a lay pastor that the second largest Pentecostal denomination in the world sends out to dying churches.

My wife saw a woman walk into the last church I went to and she was crying, she was broke, she was living in a run down hotel and she asked the pastor if he could help her financially was they were kicking her and her kids and her dog out on the street. He said "We don't have funds to cover things like that." He walked on out and got in his BMW and drove off. Someone in the church took her back to the hotel and paid her bills.

See, there is a church, but the crying shame of it, is it is the PASTORS and other hotshots whatever they want to call themselves, that are turning people against Christ.

My grandfather was a member of a church back in the 1930s I guess, and his son wanted to be baptised, but decided to put it off a week till his mom could be off work and be there for the baptism. He was hit by a truck and killed that week. My grandfather was a very humble man. The next week they were all in church and that "pastor" brought a word about baptism, and told the story of my mom's brother, he one that was killed, and said that because he put it off, he was burning in Hell, and he went on about the agonies and fire and the distress, etc.

Where I would have beaten that pastor down and kicked his teeth out right then and there INSIDE the santuary, my grandfather just got up with his family and walked out. None of them ever walked into a church again, all of their lives.

One of my favorite sayings, I say it all the time, is that Christians grow spiritually IN SPITE OF their leaders, not BECAUSE OF their leaders.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: March 21, 2016 02:07AM

FCSLC Wrote:

> A church without “integrity” is not a church
> at all, but as paleface says, “The LW culture
> will kill you and make you "old before your
> time".

I had so many blatant signs that I ignored about the lack of integrity and menacing nature of TLWF leadership, that if I paid attention, and wasn't so conditioned by "living word" teaching...I would have done what a normal, balanced person would have done--LEAVE. Eventually I did, but the years wasted going nowhere, with my labor/energy being sapped by few pompous predators, still haunts. Less powerful than some years ago, but there. Again, I'm thankful for this board--and now possessing enough freedom from this cult to have some independence of thought and basically enjoy life. Just facing a day knowing I won't have to be accountable to some egotistical fraud, who issues death threats (implicit or otherwise) should I veer from the accepted path, is a relief. I can devote, devote, devote myself to other things.

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: March 21, 2016 05:30AM

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> FCSLC Wrote:
>
> > A church without “integrity” is not a
> church
> > at all, but as paleface says, “The LW culture
> > will kill you and make you "old before your
> > time".
>
> I had so many blatant signs that I ignored about
> the lack of integrity and menacing nature of TLWF
> leadership, that if I paid attention, and wasn't
> so conditioned by "living word" teaching...I would
> have done what a normal, balanced person would
> have done--LEAVE.

Me too FCSLC. Me too. According to the moderator of this forum, his many articles concerning mind control and his informative book on cults, I have come to the conclusion that when this kind of brainwashing occurs in a church setting, the people are innocent and unaware especially if they are new to Christ.

So many young people who knew nothing about the bible except that men with butt-parted greased down hair waved it around crying "Hellfire and brimstone" Or to some it was just plain boring, found themselves 20, 30 years later, heavily invested in the group and the system with their critical thinking skills on ice as far as their religion or God.

The group represented God. The fact that God must have been sadistic, cold and cruel...well, the only God they knew so it must be right and they better keep trying to get their act together or they will be the next casualty--a parallel world out there for sure. I woke up from a nightmare to a horror story in real life.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.