Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: March 19, 2016 08:05PM

No doubt that the entire movement will continue to devolve as it has done over the last 30+ years, and probably at a quicker pace. My sources tell me that Rick Disney was never one to say 'no' to, and probably has a tight grip on a boatload of the finances. He will never be the 'face' of the fellowship, unless of course, in a Disney costume.

The G-man, on the other hand, will forever be intrigued by his 'rockstar' status in Brazil, both in and out of the fellowship, something he has never experienced in the States, and now sleeps alone at night--we are told. There will probably be a 'call' soon enough that he is 'incomplete' as Lamp Jr., and will require a 'helpmate' to complete him, no doubt coming from somewhere south of the border, since the US environment is too jaded to have actually produced such a one. This will provide further justification for long absences away from the states, and pave the way for his ministerial glory, where he will continually provoke the world to DEVOTE, DEVOTE AND DEVOTE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: March 20, 2016 01:56AM

Silas has done a stellar job of promoting Gary in Brazil. The bonds of support from the fellowship for him there are strong, or at least appears that way.
As for Rick, I never had much interaction with him. But a 3rd generation guy I knew well when I was in the fellowship did, and he basically told me one day that he hated him. I never inquired why, which is the way I went about things (well, for the most part) when I was in TLWF--no negativity, support for authority, on the lookout of those that might violate the pure atmosphere (including my disgusting dog at the time) etc.

p.s. Devote, Devote, AND Devote

Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: March 20, 2016 02:51AM

I can't fathom what they see in the WALK now days. When I was in it JRS was one hell of a bull$h!tter, as I said, he either had conned himself, or he was deceived by the devil, or he was a first class deceiver himself. I like to think he was a pretty good guy but he was so stuck on himself and needed to be the praised to the point that he took advantage of the drug addled space cadets that wondered his way.

I like to think that God forgave him for his short comings. I am CERTAIN that there are lots and lots and lots of preachers out there today, on Christian television and everywhere else that are much, much worse than he ever was.

JRS was both good and a mess, but i really don't think he was EVIL, not like the thing from hell that he married, and not like the Judas that tickled his pride to the point that he put him in such a high position that he would naturally take over.

JRS created the Walk, and JRS destroyed the Walk. He himself spoke the prophesy of a younger man running the Walk in the ground after him, and he himself fulfilled that prophesy. To me the Walk ended when they either bumped him off or he died natually. To me, the WALK is somewhere beyong pity, they are just disgusting.

Date: March 20, 2016 06:54AM

Apostle Dog Wrote:

> JRS created the Walk, and JRS destroyed the Walk.
> He himself spoke the prophesy of a younger man
> running the Walk in the ground after him, and he
> himself fulfilled that prophesy.

John actually prophesied this, AD? Wow. I believe someone mentioned something similar before on this forum, but during my tenure in TLWF I don't recall ever hearing about it.
That would be one tape I would want to listen to...

Date: March 20, 2016 08:18AM

I read about it on this forum and i am not sure if I read it in the Fact net or heard it somewhere else. I felt like it was something that he did say, although most of the time it seems his idea was that he was to break into resurection life, it does seem that he did make a dire prediction that a younger man would take over if he did die and that man would be abusive and beat down the people. I am going to make an effort to find anything I can on it, i think the old Fact net stuff is still there...Also I just had an idea, it could be something that is in the stuff by Woodrow Nichols. I am going to check it out. I too would love to know at what point in time he would say that. I am confident enough that he did make that statement to quote that in this post.

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Apostle Dog Wrote:
>
> > JRS created the Walk, and JRS destroyed the
> Walk.
> > He himself spoke the prophesy of a younger man
> > running the Walk in the ground after him, and
> he
> > himself fulfilled that prophesy.
>
> John actually prophesied this, AD? Wow. I
> believe someone mentioned something similar before
> on this forum, but during my tenure in TLWF I
> don't recall ever hearing about it.
> That would be one tape I would want to
> listen to...

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: March 20, 2016 08:25AM

JRS did mention on numerous occasions of kicking down the Walk himself if it failed in its goal of doing the Will of God. Apparently he never felt this to be the case while he was on this side of the Veil.

Date: March 20, 2016 08:35AM

AD--
I've had time to think about it...and I believe it was Invisible who mentioned this specific prophesy from John. Not sure if it was in this forum or back on Factnet. Anyway, if Invisible is who I think it is, it's almost a certainty that John said it.

Date: March 20, 2016 09:27AM

Well there is one thing for sure, I know that JRS was not all that we might have thought he was, but he was no slouch in many ways. I know that he did lots of good things, I do not think of him as evil, unlike the way I feel about Marilyn and Gary. I do believe they are nothing but evil, and have had their heart on nothing but evil the whole time. But having said that, John Stevens, if he did say that, he hit it right out of the park on that one. If you do find Invisible's post about it, PM him and see if you can get in touch with him, I'd like to see when it was too. I thought about calling Living Word Fellowship and asking them which tape it was on where John predicted the Antichrist would take over if he died, but I doubt if they would tell me.......

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> AD--
> I've had time to think about it...and I believe it
> was Invisible who mentioned this specific prophesy
> from John. Not sure if it was in this forum or
> back on Factnet. Anyway, if Invisible is who I
> think it is, it's almost a certainty that John
> said it.

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: March 20, 2016 09:55AM

Ah but. What will happen while the G man's away. Silas will keep on cultivating the relationships there. Of course it is on the back of TLW--for now. Can there be 2 alpha males in this equation? One does not even know Portuguese and is dependent on Silas to translate or he is screwed.

I see Silas has ambitions of his own. It is his country after all. He will put up with kissing ass until he doesn't need G anymore. Then there could be fireworks.

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: March 20, 2016 11:11AM

Silas is as evil as Gary. He learned from the nastiest human being on earth aside from the dead woman. She is nasty too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.