Re: The Living Word Fellowship, The Walk, John Robert Stevens
Posted by: Apostle Dog ()
Date: March 24, 2016 10:39AM

Thank you all for your prayers. I have not heard any more tonight, it could be that my step son and wife have gone home to get some rest. They have really been run ragged going way across town every day and staying late at the hospital so I am not going to call them. I know that if there were anything wrong they would get in touch so I can rest easy tonight.

All of you have been available for me when I need you, and that is exactly what the Church is supposed to be. We are not affiliated in that monstrocity any more, but we are affiliated in the Church, because the Church is the people of God, under the Lordship of Jesus Christ. This we have come to know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: March 24, 2016 04:20PM

I have read some of the posts lately, some of them pointing out how Gary Hargraves ideas seem to be a 100% reversal of the way that John Robert Stevens looked at things. I wonder really if that may have been the case all along. The whole time that I used to listen to this guy on the tapes, the loudest one of all saying "YES THAT'S RIGHT" over and over again, I wonder if he was looking at the opportunities for riches if he ever could take Steven's place. I wonder how much Marilyn was thinking the same thing. I recall hearing from somebody that Martha, John Steven's first wife wanted to take the show on television. I wonder if that might have been a good idea, if they had. Perhaps if Walk theology was scrutinized by other people that maybe there might have been a better evolution of the thing, at least JRS might have had a little dialogue with somebody else.

I don't know much about this guy Silas, but I bet that he is every bit as sharp as Hargrave. As some of you pointed out it does seem like the next step would be for Hargrave to try to cash in on what Silas has been doing just like he moved right in and milked a fortune off of the life work of JRS. Those two hit the jack pot then for sure. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Posted by: kBOY ()
Date: March 24, 2016 10:23PM

HEADLINE NEWS: The Devil is not in the Details

[www.garyandmarilynhargrave.com]

"Satan, our adversary, has been removed."

I will admit, this has been a confusing issue since JRS apparently took the Devil-in-the-Blue-Dress down with him. There has certainly been plenty of leftover collateral damage done since the rumours of his demise.

So much of TLW doctrine from the time of JRS has been relinquished, re-spun, reinvented and rewritten, it is hard to tell what actually remains. From a devil behind every fire hydrant to the lack of any cohesive 'spiritual warfare' strategy, TLW is now left with homogenizing itself into complete acceptability and anonymity.

A spear-heading movement has become nothing more than a nerf-gun.

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: March 24, 2016 11:01PM

"Satan, our adversary, has been removed."

So much of TLW doctrine from the time of JRS has been relinquished, re-spun, reinvented and rewritten, it is hard to tell what actually remains.

-John brought Satan down.
-Satan is now insecurity. If you're insecure, you're Satan.
-Satan has returned. No explanation of how he escaped from where he was being held.
-Satan has been removed again. Will he return? Stay tuned.

Date: March 24, 2016 11:34PM

So they said that John brought Satan down? I thought sometime before John died they sent out the word for US SHEPHERDS to bring him down??? If we didn't do it, then why did we go to all that trouble and fast from food for 3 hours and keep it down to one six pack and a bowl for the whole night?

changedagain Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Satan, our adversary, has been removed."
>
> So much of TLW doctrine from the time of JRS has
> been relinquished, re-spun, reinvented and
> rewritten, it is hard to tell what actually
> remains.
>
> -John brought Satan down.
> -Satan is now insecurity. If you're
> insecure, you're Satan.
> -Satan has returned. No explanation of how he
> escaped from where he was being held.
> -Satan has been removed again. Will he return?
> Stay tuned.

Posted by: paleface ()
Date: March 25, 2016 01:13AM

I also remember Marilyn declaring the end of "the Cross experience". That God was done applying the cross to us and done purifying us. I also recall feeling like nothing had changed and wondering what in the heck she was talking about.

Was He done because He gave up?

Date: March 25, 2016 03:12AM

Hargrave has probably had ownership of people's homes and cars and bank accounts, there are no doubt people in the Walk right now that have no idea what all their wives or husbands have given to Marilyn, I believe God is going to blow the top off this thing pretty soon and it aint gonna be pretty. That is the only thing that is going to wake some of these people up. I hope the final shoe will drop, if the people in the Walk right now have not the common sense to have noticed what has happened to their very close friends and family members over the years, they need to be taken to the cleaners, that is the only way they will ever be able to snap out of it. Hargrave is going to get his, nobody has a free ticket to do whatever they please, you know God is bigger than even Hargrave.

paleface Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I also remember Marilyn declaring the end of "the
> Cross experience". That God was done applying the
> cross to us and done purifying us. I also recall
> feeling like nothing had changed and wondering
> what in the heck she was talking about.
>
> Was He done because He gave up?

Posted by: changedagain ()
Date: March 25, 2016 06:24AM

Just talked to Gary on the phone, and he said everyone should brace themselves because the next Word will seem to contradict his most recent Word. Bottom line: Satan has returned again, and he's causing lots of trouble. I just knew this would happen.

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: March 25, 2016 08:44AM

Thanks for the update-keep us up to speed like this please---good stuff.

Posted by: Cloudwatcher ()
Date: March 25, 2016 11:52PM

Purim, The Spirit of Esther 3-8-2001 Niteroi,Brasil, Gary Hargrave

"...And so we bless Marilyn tonight, SHE'S ALIVE? we honor her MARILYN?. Nani Alehe,WTF WHO IS THAT? the beautiful Queen, QUEEN ESTER? OR MARILYN? OR NANI ALEHE? who goes before the King MEANING THE LORD GOD? IT IS HARD TO TELL WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT and contends WE DEMAND IT for the salvation, WE ALREADY HAVE SALVATION, I MEAN I THOUGHT WE DID and deliverance of the Body I'LL SAY, I'LL TAKE SOME OF THAT until every threat, PEOPLE WHO DISAGREE OR SAY BAD THINGS ABOUT YOU every threat is removed. ACTUALLY THEY LEFT And this is the night for it HMMM WHERE HAVE I HEARD THAT BEFORE?. We have to have great faith, grand faith, immense faith, GREAT- GRAND--IMMENSE WEBSTER'S ANYONE? faith that can literally engulf GOOD WORD. WHAT NO SYNONYMS? everything we are talking about WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABOUT? and take it before the Lord WHO EXACTLY?. And so tonight and every night we are like the Jewish people fasting I DON'T THINK SO with you MARILYN? to be with you MARILYN? AGAIN? in this cry which is beyond understanding,IT SURE IS beyond words."BUT YOU USED THREE SYNONYMS IN A ROW. YOU CAN DO BETTER

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2016 11:58PM by Cloudwatcher.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.