Current Page: 10 of 34
Psychosis after a Tony Robbins Seminar??
Date: August 10, 2004 11:39PM

To you all, good intentionned people, from a free thinker !

There it is : the master coaching contract. At least, you get a chance to read it here and comment on it if you feel like it.

I would say, finally, that we all need to make experiences, good and bad and that they are provided for us to grow. We have managed (or it has been managed for us) to survive and come out of our difficulties. The bad news is that the world is a very bad place to be, the world being the superstructure put by men on the beautiful planet Earth. It is a place with very little love where man exploits his fellow man. It is a place of ignorance where the best exists with the worst. We have to learn the way of the cunning egos and discover something in us that make us free from its attraction and seductions.

I do appreciate the free thinkers who are not like sheeps but woke up through their experiences from the manipulations and seductive ways of some very dishonest people. I do appreciate free thinkers who have the courage to speak up and share their experience with other to prevent more suffering. It is sometimes a difficult task because nothing is more difficult than to share experience. But it is worth a try !

To me either something is false or true, there is no in between. Why argue with the blind about colours. Let them have some surgery ! I'm not here to prove that I'm right and I don't want to argue. Either what I say is right or wrong in your experience.

The good news is : inside of us, behind the pain that has been accumulating in time, is the nectar of our impersonal presence and no one can take it from us once we have established in our natural state.

Beyond & Deeper

The Anthony Robbins Companies
| | | | | |
Robbins Research International, Inc.
9888 Carroll Centre Road, Suite 100, San Diego, CA, 92126
1.888.834.9096 ~ 858.535.9900 ~ www.AnthonyRobbins.com <[www.anthonyrobbins.com];
Anthony Robbins Coaching Agreement

6 months Master Elite coaching - Paid in Full

This Coaching agreement ("Agreement") is between the undersigned client ("Client or You") and Robbins Research International, Inc. ("RRI")
In consideration of the fees and services exchanged, the parties agree to the Terms and Conditions therein:

1) Definition of Services.

A. Coaching Plan
RRI will provide you with three 30-minute, one-on-one telephone based coaching sessions per month, for a period of six months (total 18 sessions). in exchange for $800 paid in full.
B. Duration
Your coaching contract is for a period of six months.
C. Rate
You will be charged $800 today for the coaching services delineated above. The fee for 18 sessions is $3,240, minus $100 for your Get The Edge Coupon, for a total of $3,140 payable in full now.

2) Nature of the Relationship.

A. RRI and its coaches offer educational services. These sessions are Ccoaching sessions are for your planning, education and motivation. RRI represents, and by signing accepting this agreement, you (the Client) acknowledge that you understand and agree that these coaching sessions are not psychological counseling, relationship counseling, financial advising nor any other type of counseling or therapy sessions. If you believe you are receiving therapy or counseling from your coach, you agree to contact the Director of Coaching at 1800 445 8183 ext 8322 immediately after the conclusion of your coaching session. If you feel you need professional counseling or therapy, it is your responsibility to seek the help of a licensed professional. It is RRI's intent to keep confidential information shared by the client confidential. Information that cannot be kept confidential because of applicable laws or statutes will not be kept confidential.
B. From time to time your call may be monitored or recorded as part of our ongoing quality process and training for the coaches.

3) Cancellation Policy.

In the event that you decide to cancel this agreement, in accordance with the terms of this agreement, you must provide written notice to your assigned coach stating the reasons that you have elected to cancel. Regardless of when you cancel, RRI will retain a $295 cancellation fee in addition to retaining the tuition of the sessions you have completed. This fee will be due at the time of cancellation and may be deducted from payments already made, paid by check or be charged to the credit card on file. If you cancel, prior to the completion of your coaching agreement, your plan will revert to the monthly payment plan rate of $695 per month. RRI will calculate any refund due based on the payment plan rate.

1) Transfers, Program Changes, Missed and Rescheduled Sessions

A. You will contact your coach at agreed upon times, by calling a number, which will be provided to you, and you will be responsible for the telephone charges.
B. If you miss your regularly scheduled call for any reason, without giving 24 hours notice, the call will be considered a completed session and will not be replaced by your Personal Coach.
C. If you are late in making your scheduled call, the coaching session call will end at it's regularly scheduled time, irrespective of the length of the call, and will be considered a completed session.

1) General Provisions

A. Warranties:. You acknowledge that you are not relying upon any warranties, promises, guarantees or representations made by RRI us or anyone acting or claiming to act on behalf of RRI us unless it is in writing and made a part of this agreement. All advertising material and all prior representations or agreements, if any, whether oral or written, are hereby superseded by this Agreement. This agreement contains the entire understanding and agreement between you and RRI us, and no addition or modification of any terms shall be effective unless set forth in writing and signed by you and RRI us. No sales representative of RRI has the authority to modify the terms of this Agreement.
A.B. Approval: Terms & Conditions Your approval and accepting execution of this agreementincluding all Terms and Conditions herein, will be required prior to commencement of any Coaching session. Failure to sign the Agreement will be deemed aIndemnification
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless RRI and affiliated companies, their owners, officers, directors and employees from any and all claims, demands, suits expenses, costs, attorney fees, judgments or other charges incurred by you as a result of your voluntary choice to participate in these coaching sessions. You will not hold RRI, or its Coaches responsible for any actions or adverse results created as a direct result of advice or recommendations given by RRI, or its Coaches.
67) Disputes
Any and all unresolved disputes regarding this agreement and/or the Coaching shall be settled by binding arbitration before a single arbitrator, using the Commercial Rules of the American Arbitration Association, in San Diego, California. The laws of California shall govern this agreement.

7) Satisfaction Guarantee

If you are not completely satisfied, you may cancel your contract with RRI at any time in accordance with the cancellation terms of this agreement. RRI will refund your money less a $295 cancellation fee, and less the tuition of the sessions you have completed.

8. Payment Method

Client authorizes RRI to take payment as directed by Client and on file with RRI.

If you think it's for you, go for it. You are the boss, in the end, you are the one to decide and it might be the best for you. Trust what you sense inside, trust the inner guide.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Aurora ()
Date: August 11, 2004 07:45AM

If he stays in the enema business, he's at risk of a liability lawsuit if someone gets a colon rupture or some other catastrophe

Yes... I bet there are so many "CYA" clauses in those colonic contracts... the consumer will be up craps's creek without keaopectate. :shock:

It's beyond me why anyone would knowingly pay thousands of dollars at LM to have their large intestine power washed clean. I would hesitate doing that in the privacy of my own home let alone at some spa in the Caribbean.

I love it you can maintain such humor in your posts Coz given what you have experienced, seen and heard. You should write a book....or at least a script for SNL. Deposit all the bittter memories and querky comments there and be done with them. Although I do not believe I was "programmed" or indoctrinated into AR Inc. - I do feel somehow violated and need a recovery process. All in time.

------
Here's a hypothetical question....

If by some metaphysical magic or twist in reality- YOUR mind/soul was placed into the body of Tony Robbins as he is at this moment in time - As president/CEO etc of his various ventures--- how would YOU do things differently from now on?

Me personally, I would try to step out of the public spotlight---stop marketing new products and quick fixes, become attuned to my true spirit and be FULLY PRESENT in my own life.

The question comes to my mind though - could the AR "machine" continue to exist without Tony being involved?

Date: August 11, 2004 07:55AM

Several AR forum members (some of them pioneeers of that forum and past event crew members) have decided to make a "statement" by [i:5568e4a5b2]removing[/i:5568e4a5b2] many if not all of their posts there- especially ones in the multi media section that give a compliment to AR/RRI (Robbins Research International)

An interesting twist on that would be to keep the post but delete all the text in it so its a "blank post"

Some are abandoning the AR forum all together

Do whatever [b:5568e4a5b2]you[/b:5568e4a5b2] choose - this is just an FYI that I am unable to post on the AR forum naturally :roll:

- you are a "Free Thinker"- don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Posted by: Cosmophilospher ()
Date: August 11, 2004 12:47PM

I personally don't know much about enemas, and I don't want to, but lots of people do them. Even Prince Charles supposedly!

But honestly, its my opinion that there are other psychological reasons for doing it as well.
I was told at one point by a salesperson, that one of the reasons for the "cleansing" and the other stuff, were for the "psychological effects" it has on you.
I do see it as having a deeper "symbolic meaning" and to be about "submission". Think of the imagery.
No thanks, Tony. Not my style. :wink:

As far as my tone, I just have a blunt way of writing, probably to cut through all of the RobbinSpeak, hypnosis, and all of the "Transformational Vocabulary" bullcrap being used.
I see the RobbinsSpeak as being a form of Thought Control, and to be totally undesirable.
If you want to hear some RobbinsNewSpeak, you could call up his sales line, and ask a bunch of questions of a salesperson about Mastery University.
Its all RobbinsSpeak. Its like another private language, designed by Tony. Its truly bizarre.

I see it as a form of Social Thought Control enforced by social pressure. Try an experiment. Go into a group of true Robbins Believer folks, and talk about PROBLEMS (not challenges), and use "normal" words, and not RobbinsSpeak, and look at the response of the people. SHAME ON YOU is the non-verbal response!! People bodies will tighten up, and you will be "out of the loop".
Using the same words creates social conformity, and Group Cohesion, and using Tony's definition of words, is literally Thought Control, in my view.

Robbins is using lots of vulgar swear words these days, and a lot of people complain, but he just keeps doing it.
There is a REASON he is swearing publicly. (not only the reasons he says!)
Any takers?

As far as being "programmed" think long and hard about that.
Robbins was/is a top expert in NLP. That is most of what he still does, in my view.
NLP = Neuro-Linguistic Programming...Programming...
Its much more subtle than I have made it seem.

People are having Beliefs "installed" through Unconscious Influence at live seminars. Some of these beliefs last for years, perhaps a lifetime.

Once Tony gets DEEP into your brain, how do you get him out?

I see Robbins as being the same as he always has been, going back as far as I know. He hasn't really changed to me.
Except perhaps for the maxim that Power tends to corrupt.

Robbins company is a function of the mass marketing of his personality. Once Tony is gone, the shows over. But he is still young. Plenty of time yet.
"NAC" is not a "science", it is not even correct. Behaviorism was discredited decades ago and replaced by the Cognitive Revolution. (NAC is basically behaviorism).

Robbins game is literally a "cult of personality", using Celebrity, as well as all of the other "tricks" mentioned.
Frankly, I think its mainly about massive Ego and getting "approval" and power and respect.

(if one wants to get psychological, if you look at his childhood, he had a number of "fathers" and massive wounds to his sense of self. He came from a pretty dysfuntional family. So what often happens is people then overcompensate for these wounds. Narcissists often have a terribly wounded self-image).

I could never do what these guys do, in terms of his hardball sales stuff. I'm not that ruthless. It violates what I believe is the right way to behave in this life.

A long time ago, at a Robbins seminar, I asked him this question about some of his "Beliefs". I told him many of his beliefs were certainly not "true".

He said, "it doesn't matter if they are true, all that matters is if they are useful".

Instrumentalism. Not very pleasant when applied to people.

I disagreed then, as now.
Tony has WRITTEN he is teaching the "lies of success".
His words, not mine.

Coz

[quote="Aurora]
Although I do not believe I was "programmed" or indoctrinated into AR Inc. - I do feel somehow violated and need a recovery process. All in time.

------
Here's a hypothetical question....

If by some metaphysical magic or twist in reality- YOUR mind/soul was placed into the body of Tony Robbins as he is at this moment in time - As president/CEO etc of his various ventures--- how would YOU do things differently from now on?

Me personally, I would try to step out of the public spotlight---stop marketing new products and quick fixes, become attuned to my true spirit and be FULLY PRESENT in my own life.

The question comes to my mind though - could the AR "machine" continue to exist without Tony being involved?[/quote]

Posted by: john-locke ()
Date: August 11, 2004 01:03PM

Coz said:

"Now, "moderation" is ok if the moderator is objective, and applies the same rules to everyone"

Would you say that this Forum lives by the standard stated above????

Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 11, 2004 09:55PM

lets keep the tone helpful.

People who feel they've had happy experiences with LGATs have lots of LGAT sponsored social venues and cyber forums where they can get validation and peer support.

But persons who feel concerned about the lack of informed consent, and feel shaken and psychologically stressed and depleted by such LGATs have few social venues where they can exchange info with those who share their concerns, and exercise their First Amendment rights.

So because a venue like this is a scarce commodity and some persons arrive who are feeling anxious and traumatized, that is why we want to keep things civil and discourage bad manners.

Its the same reason hospitals have security guards to prevent gang fights from breaking out in the Emergency Room lobby.

If you want to learn more about word games there is a book entitled Gaslighting, the Double Whammy, Interrogation, and Other Methods of Covert Control in Psychotherapy and Analysis by Theodore Dorpat

[www.amazon.com]

Date: August 11, 2004 10:02PM

John-
Is this really the appropriate thread to dissect and critique the qualities of a forum moderator?

Let's try not to divert the topic--- this one is about LGAT and Anthony Robbins

Date: August 12, 2004 04:18AM

I found this bit of information on the Anthony Robbins Community forum under FAQ's. I don't know what to think of it. Any comments or insights?

[www.anthonyrobbins.com] (Scroll to bottom of page or see exerpt below)

What are referrals?
The administrator may have enabled referrals, which allows you to be credited for any new users you invite to the forum.

You gain referrals by promoting Anthony Robbins Web Community using your unique referral link. The link you should use as your referral link is this:

[www.anthonyrobbins.com]

Each time someone follows this link to Anthony Robbins Web Community and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile.

Your administrator will have more information on any prizes or rewards that may be given out for referrals. Please be courteous when promoting Anthony Robbins Web Community by not spamming other web sites with your referral link just to gain referrals.
[/url]

Posted by: johnjk ()
Date: August 12, 2004 10:58AM

tony robbins is a money hungry saleman. He will say anything that sounds good to have people attend the seminars

Posted by: Cosmophilospher ()
Date: August 12, 2004 01:08PM

There is a little quick summary of 18 of the techniques that Robbins is using that was quickly listed long ago in the Unconscious Influence thread.

I wonder if the TR Thought Police are going to delete it?
Or do they have any Integrity left whatsoever?

[www2.anthonyrobbins.com]

PS: This note is regarding the person called "Bdraft".
I didn't miss out on that aspect of Persuasion. It has to do with honesty and personal integrity, and the total lack of it on that board.
Also, you are completely misreading my intentions and what i am talking about, of course. That is to be expected. People hold onto their "installed beliefs" from Robbins just like sacred religious beliefs. That is how they have been installed. If they are even questioned, they get angry. The more upset someone gets when their belief is questioned, the more it shows how deeply that belief is installed in them.

Lastly, he then betrays himself by saying the Mods allow "open" discussions on that forum, and they only take down posts that violate "the rules". (that is obviously a conscious lie, as anyone with a brain knows).
Then then tries to label what is being talked about as a "conspiracy".
See the twisting of the REAL subject into something else?
Just pathetic, but expected.
More attempts at Manipulation.
I tell ya folks, these guys are total Sharks....

Current Page: 10 of 34

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.