Current Page: 7 of 7
Re: I HATE IMPACT!!!!! Yes, HATE!!!
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: October 16, 2007 02:02AM

formerimpactgrad
I was not aware of Boonetahoe's relationship to Greatlife but the again boonetahoe insists that he has been completely honest, forthcoming and moderate which means that he must have disclosed that at some point right?

truly.

I apologize for this seeming breach of etiquette in posting the contents of a PM, but Impacted did not ask that I keep this information to myself, and Rick Ross asked that I discuss this matter on the forum. This was overwhelmingly relevant information for this dialog that I could not withhold from the community.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: boonetahoe ()
Date: October 23, 2007 11:04AM

October 7th Post:

[forum.culteducation.com]

In other words, I hope I've been clear about my affiliation with Great Life since Post #1.

Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: October 23, 2007 11:34PM

You were not clear at all. Your first post was on a different thread so many readers did not even know that it existed and contrary to your early statements, being affiliated with Great Life is hardly the same as being "way out" of the Impact trainings. Great Life seems like Impact Jr to me.

Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: October 24, 2007 12:13AM

Former,

Here is one of his earlier posts, from the What an Authentic LGAT might look like thread:

>>boonetahoe
Date Added: 10/07/2007

1. It would be a clearly defined NOT FOR PROFIT financial structure. No dividends, no shady financial structures. Accounts would be posted in black and white on the company website every quarter for all to see. Investment in developing the business is fine as long as it is in line with the non profit structure.
2. The board to be from accountable, professionally trained areas in appropriate backgrounds (eg – Psychology, Philosophy etc)
3. The founder(s) is (are) not the subject of significant allegations of legal or personal malfeasance
4. Its objective would be human happiness and fulfilment, tolerance for all faiths and belief systems"

Just for the sake of information, the Great Life Foundation in Salt Lake City has been operating for the last three years under this basis. <<

1) There are no accounts posted in black and white on the GLF website. You lied.

2) Your board is mostly made up of former Impact grads. Their names are not on your website, but members in the past included the Looneys and a bunch of other Impact grads. Other than Bernell Christenson, no longer with you, and not a trainer, who are the professionals?

3) Steve Juback had an IRS judgement that prevents his from owning a business, lest it be seized, or earning income lest it be garnished, so you pay his wife and daughter while he "works for free." This is integrity? Pam was the sole "owner" of Harmony. That's how you locked Hans and Sally out.

I just find your claim above to be so dishonest as to be nearly unbelievable.

If you are the poster-child for the results of these trainings, then they are even more destructive than I had thought.

RICK -- it's time to review whether this guy has violated the agreements (ground rules) for being able to post here.

------ED

Current Page: 7 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.