Current Page: 11 of 11
like to chat about my experience with Landmark
Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: January 18, 2007 03:11PM

I personally never initiate a 'Landmark' discussion, but wait for the 'Graduate' to make reference to it. It's never pretty. It never feels satisfying.

I wish I had had the self control and common sense not to initiate either, when I was less aware of how this tightrope is best walked. :( How true that its never pretty!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sonnie_dee ()
Date: January 18, 2007 05:26PM

Unfortunately on2lf alot of lekkies use people like you have described above. I think for me this was one aspect of me they didn't break completely. I do not like using people, i will ask for help or assistance but I make sure I reciprocate.

Even though my friends and I disagreed on a lot of things I still treated them with a certain level of respect and while I didn't spend as much time with them as I had previously I did still see them in a social aspect. I actually got a lot of grief over it from hardcore lekkies and a few forum leaders.

Posted by: elena ()
Date: January 18, 2007 10:56PM

sonnie_dee
Unfortunately on2lf alot of lekkies use people like you have described above. I think for me this was one aspect of me they didn't break completely. I do not like using people, i will ask for help or assistance but I make sure I reciprocate.

Even though my friends and I disagreed on a lot of things I still treated them with a certain level of respect and while I didn't spend as much time with them as I had previously I did still see them in a social aspect. I actually got a lot of grief over it from hardcore lekkies and a few forum leaders.

I'm cusious, sonnie...

How did they express this disapproval or what did they do that gave you a lot of grief over your unwillingness to (?) exploit friendships, continue to try to get them into Landmark, or cut them out of your life. I'd like to know what their "script" is in this kind of situation.

Ellen

Posted by: sonnie_dee ()
Date: January 19, 2007 01:51AM

Elena,

They were constantly asking why these friends and my family were not doing the courses and who was I being that they were not registering, they constantly returned it to be about who I was being.

In terms of using people that happens because landmark wants things done and who ever said they would do it gets "coaching" about being unreasonable which in layman terms means do what ever you have to do without thinking about who you are screwing over to get it done.

One landmark forum leader questioned my friendships saying either I was not a very good friend (which I wasn't at that time but not in the way he was referring too) or they were not very good friends.

They really get under your skin and get you to question your friendships and once that happens its easy to pick up little things and make them a lot bigger.

Unfortunately for Landmark, when it came to two particular friends, this form of manipulation simply didn't work because they were two people who I have the deepest respect for, they have never done anything that gives me cause for concern about our friendship. if anything I was the one who made things difficult.

But I do know that landmark really can put a lot of pressure on people to register their friends, you are constantly coached about who you are being. broken down until you agree to "have an enrolment conversation" with your friends again, and because integrity is so important you do it, which puts more strain on a relationship already under strain

Posted by: ON2 LF ()
Date: January 19, 2007 03:58AM

In terms of using people that happens because landmark wants things done and who ever said they would do it gets "coaching" about being unreasonable which in layman terms means do what ever you have to do without thinking about who you are screwing over to get it done.

I came to this assumption quite a few months ago but always with a doubt that I was correct about it. It is disappointing to have this assumption confirmed.
So, it basically means that LE programming really is intentionally designed to cause a person to suspend all true integrity in exchange for LE's counterfeit version of 'integrity', to enable unhindered activity of relentless recruitment. Or, to keep maintained the brainwashing already operating by attending more courses, more training to lead courses etc?
It is bizarre that some psychologists (albeit, brainwashed psyc's) are willing to put their reputations on the line for such a deviant/evil brand of programming.

Posted by: Jack Oskar Larm ()
Date: January 20, 2007 01:44PM

Unfortunately, psychology still suffers, occassionally, from low self-esteem. It might be a sad case of 'if ya can't beat them...'

Scientology is a case at hand, as they refute the validity of psychotherapy, etc.

If you consider the Mass Psycho Babble of these organisations (Landmark's a big player here), and the money they're making, then it seems logical for them to rubbish the competition.

I guess we've grown accustomed to being silly with our choices and our money...

Current Page: 11 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.