Current Page: 84 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: August 30, 2007 06:06AM

question lady

So if you wanted to molest a kid and didn't do it, you would be breaking you agreement to "teach' this person. So you would actually be doing the kid a favor by molesting them.

This is beyond sick.

Yeah, I don't really have a word for it. It's not an exaggeration either, if you follow the logic.

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: question lady ()
Date: August 30, 2007 11:24AM

exImpact,

I agree that the pre-existence is mormon theology. I got the impression from what you wrote that Impact was saying that for example in the pre-existence a spirit agreed to come to earth and molest little Johnny in order to teach him something. What I was taught (and i was raised mormon) was that in the pre-existence a spirit might agree to come to earth knowing they may be placed in a situation where they are inclined to molest children and as a test in their exercise of free will, the idea is to not molest the kid even though you want to.

I wanted to clarify what I meant and understood, but I don't want to stray too far in the theological direction. My understanding of mormon doctrine may be in error because I dropped out of seminary in 8th grade.

You said Impact = religious cult + LGAT

would you say it is kind of a hybrid? That is the general impression I get from what I've read about it and it does seem to have more religious aspects to it than other LGATs, although a lot of LGATs seem to dabble in it. Release Technique promotes its programs in the beginning as the lazy way to become a millionare, cure cancer and improve relationships :roll: but then it becomes a spiritual path and Lester Levenson is said to be a spiritual master.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: dazedandconfused ()
Date: August 30, 2007 01:37PM

I was just letting you know some guy posted on the religious section about impact...wasn't very clear I guess..:)

IMPACT Trainings
Date: August 30, 2007 05:28PM

dazed,

oh, yeah, I saw that. I used to post when other people would make new topics, but this one is busy enough as it is :)

Q-Lady,

Do not misunderstand me,[i:1518a0bc99] I [/i:1518a0bc99]may know and [i:1518a0bc99]you[/i:1518a0bc99] may know Impacts version of LDS doctrine is flawed and incompatible with the doctrine of the church. But there is just enough similarity that the unaware get hooked by the "Not only is it just like your religion, but it's BETTER because it's not a religion!" trick.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: question lady ()
Date: August 30, 2007 11:16PM

Thanks for the clarification ex. I'm glad I asked because now I understand more about how it's done. Twisted Twisted Twisted.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: dazedandconfused ()
Date: August 30, 2007 11:26PM

did you get my pm ex?

IMPACT Trainings
Date: August 31, 2007 07:00AM

question lady
Thanks for the clarification ex. I'm glad I asked because now I understand more about how it's done. Twisted Twisted Twisted.

and Perverted.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: September 02, 2007 02:13PM

My apologies for posting this as a new subject a moment ago. Meant to have it as a reply here.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

I spent the last 6 hours or so reading the 56 pages here and want to thank those who have contributed to causing others to beware of this cult.

I would NOT recommend these trainings to anyone, except, perhaps a undercover television reporter with a spy cam.

Wondering if anyone else has knowledge about any of the following:

Hans Berger lived in Alaska and headed a group of European investors who were (fraduently) bidding on the pipeline project in the 1970s? Claims there was newspaper coverage of his involvment.

Sally and Hans were each married to others before.

Sally's dad is one of the richest men in SLC (Capitol Construction)?

Sally attended the Landmark Forum around 1999-2000; dropped out on the last day (to avoid being listed as a graduate), took notes which became much of TIT.

Hans and Sally disowned their own daughter, Heidi? But kept their son in law as a trainer? JJ? who has since been banned too?

The first Impact trainer, John Webb, was actually a LifeSpring Trainer who quit when LifeSpring threated to sue over a violation of his noncompete contract clause? (But I've heard Hans say that God gave him these trainings!)

Other early trainers, eg David Gilcrease, Duane Smotherman, Lou Dozier, have formed a similar cult-like training targeting troubled teenagers (resource realizations) in Saint George?

At one time Impact had training centers in 7 cities?

Hans shut down Boise in order to profit by selling land that had been donated by a recent grad for use as a ropes course?

Anyone hear Sally share about how she and Hans "christen" a new training room?

Han's claim that he is not sealed to Sally because her true husband is on the planet Midway -- halfway between here and Heaven -- waiting for her.

I've heard some ex TIT3ers are now at the Great Life Trainings across town in what used to be the Harmony Trainings (Impact with a name change to "fool" the IRS) building. Is Grate Life just as evil? Moreso?

I have been and continue to be (but am recovering),

Impacted

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Passionate ()
Date: September 03, 2007 01:22AM

I have knowledge of some of that stuff.

Yes hans and Sally have been married before...more importantly, to each other before.

JJ used to be the Lift-off coordinator before Darren Leighton. He left the company.

Impact did have training centers in a bunch of cities, but realized they could make more money by having just one center. Their motto now is \"The world will come to us.\"

Impact split from Harmony several years ago over differences, so they are the same training. I attended a guest night at Harmony and it was identical to one I would later attend at Impact. Same sharing, same visualization, same sign-up pressure, same speech.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Impacted ()
Date: September 03, 2007 01:51AM

Passionate,

>>Impact split from Harmony<<

That's Impact-speak.

Hans and Sally (Pamela, Justin, etc) and all of the "Light Training Company" employees were fired from Harmony after the FBI showed up as part of a lawsuit filed by Mike Cordell to reclaim the $500,000.00 or so he had loaned to Hans to buy the land near Oakley.

The locks to the doors at Harmony were changed. Hans and Sally were out of business for a month (September 2001), sent out a letter about how this was their "personal 9-11 attack" (such victims of the "evil" Steve Juback at Harmony -- which BTW isn't completely without merit, Steve is at best a less competent version of Hans).

If I find the copy of that letter I got in the mail from them, I'll post it here.

"Impact split from Harmony" is like saying someone who got fired from a company "split" from them.

Harmony then hired Mike Gardner, an overweight, unemployeed former Quest Trainer for Hans, who quit there a couple of years ago. He looked and sounded just like that guy on SNL who was a trainer who "lived in a van down by the river . . ." At least Hans' suits fit and his shirt stayed tucked in when he trains. MIke now has some other company going in SLC doing trainings now. Former Impact training companies are like a cancer in this city.

BTW: Some months after Harmony changed the locks on Hans, Sally, Pamela, Justin and others forced open the locked door at Harmony and ran through the building removing furniture, paintings, office supplies, you name it. The police were called and eventually Sally plead guilty to a felony (breaking and entering, I think).

Hans, of course, was not part of the break-in. He sent his minions.

Living in Integrity? Being a Stand? Creating Win-Win? Voting Black not Red?

All of that, the bit of truth in their trainings -- based on results? A complete joke to these cultists.

JJ -- not only Lift Off coordinator but also a trainer for Impact. But I wonder what happened to him, why he left. I'd be he knows a ton about their true beliefs, what goes on behind the curtain there, and how they laugh behind the backs of the doe eyed TIT3ers, office staff and incomming trainees they manipulate for their own twisted idea of fun (and for the money).

Impacted, and getting over it.

Current Page: 84 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.