Current Page: 35 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: June 14, 2007 04:12AM

I definitely understand your passion to expose LGAT's for what they are.

I am there with you.

I looked up the FBI link and waded through some of the information on what they investigate.

I believe there is some credibility that could be legally connected to within the court systems on the healthcare front.

Mental health has been developing into a aspect of healthcare in the past few years in a more accepted fashion of being seen as just as important as the rest of healthcare is seen by our nation.

The FBI investigate Healthcare fraud and other issues to safeguard the public.

Here is the link to this part. It is wordy and has a lot to sort through.

[www.fbi.gov]

Yet, I believe there is definitely legal matter here that if it is presented to the FBI with Mental Health being accepted as part what is considered Healthcare in our nation.

The aspect of Mental Health Malpractice can be a very strong means of removing these LGAT's from our society. Or at least removing the loophole of not holding them liable for the psychological damages being done in many participants lives as this website attests too.

What would it be like if the legal loophole of being able to have participants sign waivers releasing them from psychological damages connected to seminars and peoples lives?

I don't these companies could survive the legal lawsuits that would be generated in having this legal loophole plugged and removed.

I call for getting the FBI to look at the aspect of Mental health Malpractice in this area.

Healthcare is supposedly one of the top hot items they investigate.

Lets hit that angle, and hit it hard enough to get the FBI to investigate.

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: SaneAgain ()
Date: June 14, 2007 04:26AM

Well it looks pretty straight forward to me.

Impact claims to be non-religious then it teaches people that they are God, that they can perform miracles with magic broomsticks and that they can ascend like Jesus to a fifth dimension.

I can't imagine that going down too well in a religious community, no matter what you call it! But cult is good.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Dynoman ()
Date: June 14, 2007 04:44AM

I hear "cult" thrown around so much and for many different reasons that, for me, it doesn't hold water like it may for some people.

Cult is a term designating a cohesive group of people (generally, but not exclusively a relatively small and recently founded religious movement) devoted to beliefs or practices that the surrounding culture or society considers to be outside the mainstream.

Given this definition there are a lot of cults out there. Being called one doesn't mean they are evil or harmful - just different from what we would usually see.

I posted the Utah Legislatures because Impact is in Utah. Anyone in a different state could easily pull up a list of their Legislatures.

Wow that FBI link WAS wordy. That would be a possibility.

Here's a bit on malpractice-

In law, malpractice is a type of tort in which the misfeasance, malfeasance or nonfeasance of a professional, under a duty to act, fails to follow generally accepted professional standards, and that breach of duty is the proximate cause of injury to a plaintiff who suffers damages. It is committed by a professional or her/his subordinates or agents on behalf of a client or patient that causes damages to the client or patient.

Perhpas professional standards haven't been accepted in the case of these groups. Are they held to the same standard as lawyers, doctors or, more pertinintly, therapists?

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: June 14, 2007 05:41AM

Dynoman
I also said the court thing would probably be a futile approach as there aren't (most likely, at least) any laws they are breaking.

I think it [i:28ebada2ab]is[/i:28ebada2ab] likely they are breaking the law with their finances, they have done it before (the court documents posted on this site show as much) Besides, how can you say it is unlikely when it is obviously more likely that they [i:28ebada2ab]are[/i:28ebada2ab], based on their track record?

Also, some few have had success in legally seeking damages from Impact (most recently achieved by one Mr. Earl Seeley) as formerimpactgrad has already pointed out. So, to those who are interested in being fully informed and have read the entirety of the thread, it has already been proved that the "court thing" is most definitely [i:28ebada2ab]NOT[/i:28ebada2ab] futile. This fact has also been proven on numerous other threads concerning the myraid of LGAT's out there. An organized class action with a media circus attached could do the job. Former, you have provided some legal information pertaining to the triaining before. What do you think?

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: June 14, 2007 05:49AM

skeptic
Dyno, what brings you to this discussion?

skeptic

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Dynoman ()
Date: June 14, 2007 06:11AM

I, like you ex, don't like repeating myself when someone doesn't read all the posts, but for your benefit here is what I already said-

I haven't been hurt by any of these groups and don't know anyone in person who has but I've heard about them enough that I Googled them and found this place where the expressions of rage and ruined lives tells me that they are evil and should be closed.

And I did read the entire board, from the first post to the last one. Did I miss a court case where Impact was being sued for how they screwed someone up?

The court stuff against Impact is for lawsuits for money. They don't address the type of "malpractice" that could shut them down. Monetary lawsuits won't shut a place.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: June 14, 2007 10:02AM

Hey Rick,

Can you check IP addresses and see if dynoman is the same Impact apologist that has been posting inane crap for about a week?

Dynoman,

Money is awarded in cases where damage has been sustained. Obviously civil court is different than criminal court. Criminal court requires proof of illegal actions beyond a reasonable doubt whereas civil court only requires proof of damages.

Ex,

I think a criminal court case would be a difficult road because many of the laws that regulate mental health treatment are not as well defined as the laws that regulate physical health treatments. Civil court would be a different animal altogether. A well crafted civil case could nail Impact to the wall. Believe it or not, running a business is about making money so a financial hit can in fact shut a company down.

I think a former impacter with a well respected therapist could take the company for quite a bit if the therapist believed that there were emotional, mental or other problems caused by the Impact Trainings. Frankly, I don't think it would be that difficult to do. I am not in therapy and escaped relatively unharmed but someone else could have a good shot.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 14, 2007 07:48PM

Dynoman has been banned from the board.

Just another incarnation of "otter."

What a fanatic.

Hardly a testimonial to the impact of Impact.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 14, 2007 09:22PM

Thank you rrmoderator. The guy is just diluting the content of the board. I don't think his mind is firing on all of its cylinders anymore...

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 15, 2007 01:27AM

Otter
Might I also say that because you ban profiles that you don't like, and that don't break your own rules, you are censuring others and this forum is not open. This in spite of impirical supporting evidence.

Your were banned because you created duplicate profiles in order to manipulate the board. In that way, you were dishonest in your intentions and clearly violated the rules. Like most Impacters you are playing the role of the victim despite that fact that you say that you don't believe in victims.

Way to be accountable Otter/Beaver/Dynoman/Ferret!

Current Page: 35 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.