Current Page: 36 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: outofimpact ()
Date: June 15, 2007 01:49AM

Hi. I have read through the entire thread and have had to take a hard look at what I thought was a "good experience." I went through Quest, Summit and Lift Off a couple of years ago. I also went through Inner Woman I. I told myself "this was the best thing I had ever done". Having had a couple of years out of the trainings, and watching a young man go through all of the trainings now (we were talking when he was going the lower trainings), I have seen something happen to him that has absolutely appalled me. He was so "enthusiastic" about getting everyone enrolled. I took him aside and told him he needed to be careful and balance what he was saying with some semblance of reality. I was unable to get through to him...and he has become a fanatic. He is not close to the same person he was before I met him...and I do not say that he has become more enlightened or raised his vibrational level as he says he does. In my opinion, he has totally and completely gone off the deep end. He has disassociated himself from all family and friends. For a young man of 19, he has totally and completely changed everything he has ever known up until he entered Impact. Having seen this happen, I began looking at my own experience at Impact and after reading through this entire thread, I see so many of my own experiences as having been manufactured...and I told myself that it was all good. I am sickened about my experience. I totally bought into the trainings. Then I wanted to be "chosen" by the Trainers and staff to become one of them...and they did not "choose" me. I guess I didn't have what they were looking for...THANK GOD!!! There has been enough time pass for me that I am finally able to see the mind manipulation. It makes me sick. I can hardly believe how I sucked into all of the CRAP they taught. I went searching to find more information when this young man "chose out of reality". I found this message board. It has taken me about 10 days to read everything here. It has upset me more than I would have ever guessed. I can see from the moment that I entered those doors, I was indoctrinated into a mindset of doom. I have SOOOO appreciated the posts here that have gone into the upper trainings and some of the stuff presented there. I have always wanted to know what I missed out on....and thank god I have missed out on them. I see how clearly I could have been destroyed and then what would my kids have done without a mother. I entertained putting my children into the trainings. For some reason, it never sat well with me...the thought of exposing my children to any of the "processing" that I went through. I did take my oldest son up to a few of the freebies...but he thought I was nuts and didn't want anything to do with it. My children now tell me that when I was doing Impact, I was weird. Well...NO KIDDING. Who wouldn't be weird doing that CRAP.

Ok..I have ranted some...and want to just rant more and more when I think about the number of people that are being exposed to this stuff. Please, ExImpact....please keep exposing the trainings for what they are. One of Impacts biggest holds on people is their commitment to SILENCE. They tell you NOT to talk about any of the processes. Only to talk about your wonderful experience so that you don't ruin someone else's experience. Well...I see now everything needs to be talked about Put it out there. RUIN..if you will...everyones experience if they even think about going to Impact. Expose everything. Once someone reads what happens in the trainings, I would have to bank on the fact that no one would knowingly go spend their money to be "processed!"

Thank you for helping (and I use that word purposely) me see what I really experienced and what I do NOT want anyone else to experience.

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: SaneAgain ()
Date: June 15, 2007 01:53AM

Looks like Otter is trying to prove reincarnation. Unfortunately he doesn't seem to be evolving or ascending to a higher dimension.

Seriously: before the interruption we were talking about specific details of the teachings and trainings on Impact and I think those details are critical - they are what I find most hopeful in recovering my sanity and they are damaging to the Organisation. They also demystify the trainings so that people won't be tempted to do them out of curiosity.

I hope you guys continue with the details when you return - and thank you for all those posts.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: June 15, 2007 02:21AM

Dynoman
I also said the court thing would probably be a futile approach as there aren't (most likely, at least) any laws they are breaking.

This is where Dynoman is wrong. There are laws being broken.

Its called healthcare malpractice. Mental health falls within this realm.

Its just a matter of connecting the dots legally. In time the mental health malpractice will be these companies unduing.

In time, in time. Wait and see

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 15, 2007 02:34AM

Dynoman
Here's a bit on malpractice-

In law, malpractice is a type of tort in which the misfeasance, malfeasance or nonfeasance of a professional, under a duty to act, fails to follow generally accepted professional standards, and that breach of duty is the proximate cause of injury to a plaintiff who suffers damages. It is committed by a professional or her/his subordinates or agents on behalf of a client or patient that causes damages to the client or patient.

Perhpas professional standards haven't been accepted in the case of these groups. Are they held to the same standard as lawyers, doctors or, more pertinintly, therapists?

This is the Achilles heel I have mentioned in other posts.

We just need to connect the dots legally.

Not sure your quote from the FBI page was the best to quote on this matter. There is much more to Healthcare and the law than just that very hard to understand quote.

There are much simpler and more direct statements in legal healthcare documents describing what is and is not considered as healthcare and what is legal, and not legal in the practice of itl.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 15, 2007 02:40AM

I will not be sharing the nitty gritty on this website for all to read on what I discover in the realm of mental health malpractice.

I am digging in, and I am going to connect with others who are just as passionate to see these LGAT's removed from our society. Or at least restricted by not being able to mess with the public psyche as they are currently doing.

I am a passionate, and caring person. I care enough to stop this insanity.

Or at least do everything possible, and will do so for the rest of my life.

Klemmer & Associates created an anti LGAT activist that will make this my lifes work of seeing them shut down, or held accountable for the harm they cause in some peoples lives.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 15, 2007 02:48AM

Ferret
Might I take a minute and actually express my opinion of the TIT trainings. Ex is right - the brain is checked in at the door when entering Impact. I mean, come on people, how can you believe the pseudo-reality Hans is spoon-feeding you? Ex has said many of the things they teach and they go against common sense. His reply to someone who is having issues is "Accept it or leave." Hardly the open mind he is asking everyone else to have.

I won't say anything more about mind control - Ex and Former said enough.

And for the record...Otters aren't rodents.

Might I also say that because you ban profiles that you don't like, and that don't break your own rules, you are censuring others and this forum is not open. This in spite of impirical supporting evidence.

Apologist?

Ferret? Otter? Am I the only one who is picking up the same personality in how they post and what is said?

Man o Man the apologists are coming in like a hoarde.

This website must be stirring up a storm in the LGAT's realm.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD..... lets keep exposing the LGAT garbage for what it is.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: spiritual? ()
Date: June 16, 2007 02:07AM

I was just thinking back to some of the wierd things that were said in TIT 3. I know, if I tried to remember everything I would be thinking a long time. But, does anyone remember Hans talking about the sun being cold and flat? I think he said something like it being a myth that it was hot because even though it appeared to be like fire it is actually protecting the location of the central sun and the beings living there. I think he might have even said that there are beings living in the core of the sun itself.

Oh, he also talked about the civilization in the center of the earth. You see, the earth is hollow and so it's like we're living on a gigantic ring (picture a thick washer). There is a civilization that came from the time of Lemuria and Atlantis that lives on the inside of the earth. We can receive communication from them through diviners (like the one mentioned before who talked to Adan), or through meditatively going through the core of the earth through central sacred locations like Mt. Shasta in California. I think Hans mentioned there were such places also in Germany and other parts of the earth. These places are especially significant because it's where the master's like St. Germain and Lord Michael have "vacation spots". We even did a meditation as a group one time where Mary, the mother of Jesus, took us through Mt. Shasta to visit this civilization and the family and friends we left behind in Lemuria. I think our guide was supposed to be either one of our guardian angels or an entity from one of our former life streams. All I remember is that it was very long, very boring, and having images of riding a mine cart to the center of the earth. After the meditation many people shared about their renewed sense of purpose. I couldn't relate even then.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: June 16, 2007 06:19AM

outofimpact, I wish you luck in your recovery. It sounds like you have experienced the devastation that the Impact Trainings can cause people firsthand.

spiritual?, I never heard Hans talk about the sun being flat and cold but it sounds like something he would say. I did hear him talk about a civilization living inside the earth (Has anyone else seen Saul of the Molemen?). Its crazy that so many people actually believe the crap that he spews.

I thought it might be beneficial to dissect some of Otter/beaver1/dynoman/ferret's posts. Some of us who consistently post in the forum have talked about several traits that exist in virtually all Impact graduates. Contrary to what you may think, if you haven't been through the program, Otter is actually more rational and stable then most other graduates. As a result he has provided us with an excellent opportunity to back up some of what has been said in other posts.

[b:c818935235]Impact Graduates are completely unaccountable, it is always about the other person. Impact and the Impacter are never at fault[/b:c818935235]

Otter
I believe someone will take a swipe at me here, now, and that's ok. It says a lot about you and nothing about me. For those who haven't taken the training but are posting about it anyway, I'd say to you: until you do, you aren't talking from your own experience, only prepetuating gossip started from someone who didn't like it. I know there are a few here who have taken it and didn' tlike it...that's gonna happen.

Otter came to bring tuth and light. If we didn't like it, that's just gonna happen. No one can possibly know anything about Impact unless they sit through the mental manipulation.

Otter
Former, ex...can you tell me specific ways that Impact screwed you up? Please be careful to differentiate between what they did and what you did. They are two different things.

If the Impact Trainings take credit for perceived positive changes, then why don't they take credit for the times that they completely screw things up?

Otter
last night my fiancee read these posts and made an astute observation. She said (and I may have a hard time explaining this thought) that she saw the people on this board doing the very thing they are fighting against - working to change the way people view something.

This is pretty much nonsensical, we are fighting against mental conditioning and dishonesty. I guess anything is better than actually admitting wrongdoing.

Otter
Mentally ill people are a whole different breed. I have no training on how to treat them, perhaps Impact does weird things with their minds (that already don't work well) like the two guys in Sacramento who partly blamed their killing someone on the training. I know Impact would never condone or teach anything like that, but unstable people seem to do poorly in all situations.

I guess Impact isn't responsible for messing up mentally ill people becase they're already broken.

There are many more examples of missing accountability but in all fairness Otter did seem to go back and forth in his logic. At times he recognized Impact's problems and at other times he seemed to completely discount everything that we said against them. He seems to be having a hard time reconciling his own experience.

I'll add a couple of more points later on when I get a chance. I would be interested in hearing what others think.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 16, 2007 04:00PM

Found this list of processes in an article on the awareness page

[perso.orange.fr]

Having reviewed copies of Impact's training materials and from interviewing former members and trainers, it is conclusive that they and their spinoffs, utilize the exercises and procedures of the Lifespring training. The following exercises are used at in their trainings:

Ground rules
Red-Black Game
Feedback Arcs
What do you want process
Hug line
Guided Imagery/Hypnosis
Lifeboat
Giver-Taker
Nametags
Nerdvana
Contracts
Catharsis

All these processes are used in Quest / Inquest (quest-seminars) South Africa, apart from Nerdvana - unless that is another name for something else we did. Can a previous-impact describe the Nerdvana process?

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 16, 2007 05:03PM

About people with 'mental illness... already being broken' - this gets my blood boiling! Even professional psychiatrists and psychologists and doctors take this view - [b:36060cca6f]until you tell them exactly what happens on the training! [/b:36060cca6f]

Which is what I eventually did. Then my psychiatrist said that if he did one of these things he would also go psychotic. Not because he's 'already broken' but because the processes cause physical, biological, chemical reactions in people and that is what mental illness is - chemical changes in the brain that cause dysfunction. If this was NOT the case drugs would not remove they symptoms. And all this is aside from the purely psychological (non-physical) damage they cause.

The processes create artificial chemical highs and lows, and release endorphins, adrenaline, serotonin etc to make you suggestible to whatever they're trying to indoctrinate you with. Combine this with the psychological twisting of 'reality does not exist' and 'you can be anything you want to be' - including god by the look of things on Impact - and flooding the person with emotions and inner conflict while undermining critical thinking - its a RECIPE for mental illness.

In addition, his view, based on treating many patients who've broken down in some way after an LGAT, is that the people who break down are sensitive, deep-thinking and introspective. These are not flaws or weaknesses in the real world - only in the artificial world of the LGAT.

Of course people with pre-existing problems will have their problems exacerbated, but the psychiatric casualties are not limited to this, as is documented in several articles on this site.

To get back to the point - formerImpact, I agree these LGATs take credit for every positive thing that might happen after someone does a course but when things turn bad its all your own choice and creation and they are not at all responsible.

About Otter reincarnated - I feel bad about making fun of him, he must be having some level of doubt if he wants to spend his time here rather than being out in the world having an 'awesome' life. On the other hand I don't understand how someone can read all the messages and articles here and still not question it. That is truly crazy.

Current Page: 36 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.