Current Page: 34 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: June 13, 2007 04:31PM

I know this may seem controversial, but I am going to attempt to predict the future: It is my thought that apologists for Impact are going to begin signing up with accounts and post on these boards. They are going to begin with a very strong anti-Impact statement, something that will seem to immediately put them in the LGAT-haters camp, or they will pose as a person in need of “help” or some other suitable guise. And then they will begin to subtly try to manipulate the conversations and messages on this board to match their own agendas and designs. They will stay away from the TIT cult implications, as well as the processes and will seek to ask us why going to Impact is such an unreasonable thing, saying that there is just as much justification for going to LGAT’s as there is to go anywhere else (fully overstepping and even disregarding the validity and truth of the damages we accuse Impact as being the cause).

They will also give reasonable explanations as to why combating the LGAT “demons” is a futile endeavor. I also think they will try to incite us to express our anger in ways where we threaten those who run the trainings with violence in order to give cause to sue Rick Ross for liability (or at least to sue the person who expresses such desires).

Do you see where this is going? We already saw some of this behavior with otter/beaver, and I think we will se more. Dropping the TIT bomb as we have done threatens their business model more than anything we have done so far, and I think they will primarily be concerned with drawing attention away from that information in order to stagger the concentration of information people can come here to absorb.

If half of what is posted here is reduced to squabbling, we will render this valuable tool impotent. Look at how many pages Otter wasted with that nonsense. I think I will trust Mr. Ross’s instincts next time he gets the itch to pull the plug on a flamer. Any more predictions of this nature?

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 13, 2007 05:33PM

exImpact
...I think I will trust Mr. Ross’s instincts next time he gets the itch to pull the plug on a flamer. Any more predictions of this nature?

Oh, exImpact, I have one! I also predict that we will see more sophisticated attempts to engage in "Victim Bashing". I think this will follow a format that allows one to appear to be neutral or against Impact and other LGAT's, but will actually serve the opposite view. For example, "You make Impact sound so horrible, but how do they remain so attractive and successful? LGAT's seem to have the momentum of a runaway freight train, how are they so popular when your complaints are so horrible? You are so brave to share them by the way!” This is victim bashing in sheep’s clothing.(and also doubles as a commercial for LGAT programs. AND can be used as a substitute for syrup of ipecac)

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Dynoman ()
Date: June 13, 2007 11:23PM

Sounds like ExImpact either has multiple personlalities or Impact screwed him up worse than we are led to believe since he's answering his own questions.

Speaking of after-Impact-shock can anyone say what things they still deal with on a daily basis since leaving Impact? One lady cited how she treated her family and how she felt about that. ExImpact said how he made terrible money decisions.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 13, 2007 11:38PM

I agree with you ExImpact, these places sound disturbing. Changing the laws is the only way you are going to get what you want. This forun is only going to get a few people here and there to stay away from Impact. Something more has to be done about them. Lifespring, Rising Star, Landmark, Klemmer...they all have to go.

So whos dedicated enough and hurt enough to do it? Anyone here? I may be playing devil's advocate here, but if anyone believes the words they type here and hate them so much, then everyone should contact their State Legislature and talk to them about changing the laws before one more precious person is lost. I haven't been hurt by any of these groups and don't know anyone in person who has but I've heard about them enough that I Googled them and found this place where the expressions of rage and ruined lives tells me that they are evil and should be closed. I will call my State legislature and see if they will listen. Anyone else care enough to do the same?

Here is a link to a list of them so you can have their emails and phone numbers.

[www.utahsenate.org]

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: June 13, 2007 11:51PM

Dyno, what brings you to this discussion?

skeptic

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: question lady ()
Date: June 14, 2007 01:24AM

I am impressed by the accuracy of your prediction exImpact.

I'm sorry I didn't catch on as quickly as you did before.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: SaneAgain ()
Date: June 14, 2007 01:37AM

Dynoman, the only thing exImpact suffers from is a sense of humour and the strength of character to get himself out of that organisation.

No offense, but what is Dynoman? Is that like... one of those SuperFriends characters from Impact?

I'm sure most of us here would like to see these places shut down but I don't agree with your implied criticism that if we don't all rush off to court and to senators then we are not dedicated, not hurt and are lying:

So whos dedicated enough and hurt enough to do it? Anyone here? I may be playing devil's advocate here, but if anyone believes the words they type here and hate them so much, then everyone should contact their State Legislature

Please correct me if I have misunderstood you in any way and thank you for the list of senators if I have.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 14, 2007 02:35AM

I provided the list so anyone can use it if they would like to. All their emails and addresses are there.

Dynoman comes from a form of workout, called Dynamic Tension. Its exercising the muscles like weight training but without the weights, just using opposing muscle groups to strengthen themselves. Its great for toning and strengthening, but not too good for bulking up. When the athlete flexes his muscles in front of the mirror, that is one form of this.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 14, 2007 03:31AM

SaneAgain, I know you aren't lying. I know you are hurt. I didn't imply that. If it sounded that way, I apologize. :(

I also said the court thing would probably be a futile approach as there aren't (most likely, at least) any laws they are breaking.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 14, 2007 03:47AM

I have posted many personal things on this and the other boards, as have many other people. You will have to forgive me if I do not wish to answer redundant questions any longer. I am happy to answer any questions regarding Impact and its processes, as well as give any advice if I am able. For now I am going to focus on pulling out the old TIT manuals and handouts and hopefully give you a fairly accurate view of what the TIT 1 and 2 processes are (or at least were when I was involved) and detail more accurately the TIT3 visualizations, practices and doctrines.

I apologize if my last post seemed paranoid. In reality, I do not mind if the apologists come or not, in fact every time it has happened so far it has backfired on them and has more than strengthened the antagonist position. I was just listing a few strategies I think I have identified, but also angles I would use if I were to try to disrupt things here.

Apparently it is necessary to point out that there are users of this forum who do not have senators, and if they do, they are not necessarily in Utah. I have contacted my local statesmen, it may take awhile. I think a challenge to overcome is that the general public sees these things as crazy anyway, and they view the people who go to them as moronic. Credibility is hard to find, but I have yet to push the “cult” angle. If I get the word out that there is a cult that has many practicing Mormons involved with it operating in the Salt Lake valley, it may get interesting out here. The word “Cult” is pretty inflammatory in a pre-dominantly religious culture. There are many things that can be done.

Current Page: 34 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.