Current Page: 32 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Rswinters ()
Date: June 13, 2007 03:55AM

After sharing alot of my experience in Klemmer, and reading much of the posts on LGAT's.

I am frustrated at the legal system of our nation. There are so many loopholes, and ways that help these companies remain under the radar of the public eyes.

Well, heres the example from history I want to bring up.

Al Capone.

He manipulated the legal system, and covered his illegal tracks so will by the most hideous and unthinkable means. Which is why he was sucessful in this legal manipulation. He would use tactics, and do things that decent people would not dream of. He used these tactics well, and kept himself out of the public eye and was not seen for who, and what he truly was.

Here is where I am going with this idea. Al Capone had a choke hold on the obvious means of being legally exposed, and held accountable for his crimes.

Yet, a legal loop hole that he missed was found.

Tax Evasion if I remember correctly. He was not able to get out of this even with all of his power, control, and hideous tactics used to avoid being held legally accountable for his criminal behavior.

I believe we can learn from this historical event on taking on LGAT's.

Obviously we can't take them head on.

Participants including myself here. Chose to be brainwashed, and chose to participate.

We can go on, and on with how slimy this is. We can go on, and on on how deceptive it is.

Well, I can also recognize this is a losing approach also.

So, lets figure out ways to topple these giants in our country by finding there achille's heel.

I am in on this 100 percent.

Anyone else? I also recognize that I am not able to take on these LGAT's all alone. It will take a very organized, and well developed plan of attack by an organization of many people to do this task.

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: June 13, 2007 04:00AM

SmokerSally
ex,
I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my post even though it was a little off the currant conversation. Now I understand a little better why my in-law refuses to continue having a conversation with some one if they use these words. Thanks agian
Even for most graduates, the refusal to continue to have a conversation because you will not conform to the Impact jargon is an extreme behavior. Are they recent Lift-Off grads or are they in the TIT program? How do they do this, will they try to coach your language or have they tried to explain their definitions of the terms? The only reason I ask is because I only saw this type of behavior in the most blind and fanatical of trainees, and I am curious as to what you think of all of it.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 13, 2007 04:23AM

My first suggestion for attacking these LGAT's is the legal waivers signed by participants.

For me it is plain and simple. I signed a release prior to stepping into the experience of having my psyche deeply manipulated in seminar.

I was told up front that I am responsible, and at choice for how I showed up and participated in seminars.

I was told that the more I gave emotionally. The more I would gain from these seminars.

Well, I gave it my all emotionally. I held nothing back.

Yes, I was not emotionally healthy and how I chose to apply these supposed tools in my life is my responsibility. Thus making any results my responsibility.

I am not even arguing this point. I take the responsibilty for it. I am not even blaming Klemmer for the destruction in my life.

I am however, and will forever hold them ACCOUNTABLE FOR IT THOUGH.

In this aspect. I believe with the help of legal professionals over a period of time, and sharing much about all the details.

I believe we can establish a legal standpoint to open up many lawsuits connected to this aspect.

I would definitely take on a lawsuit with this aspect as the crux for the case.

I believe there is strong legal aspect that is not being looked at here.

There is much in the realm legally where the federal goverment has stepped in with legal means of protecting the public from malpractice in many healthcare realms.

Mental health is no different. This mental health malpractice that is being done by LGAT's needs to be faced and stopped by legal means.

We don't go to a hospital and have major surgery and sign a legal waiver releasing hospital from any, and all legal liability for a doctor who performs in a manner that is deemed malpractice.

The Doctor gets held accountable for malpractice when it is found.

This is no different. Maybe if we get this aspect dealt with in the legal realm. It will open up a wave of lawsuits that will not be able to be blocked by legal loopholes currently in place by LGAT's.

Am I the only one who sees this aspect as a way to hit these LGAT's a deadly blow by removing a legal loophole that is currently in place?

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 13, 2007 04:31AM

I have posted my last two posts on this topic feed only because of what I have read and saw since joining this website.

It seems the most active members read this topic the most. I know I am coming from a spinoff company that Klemmer seems to be.

But, I have really appreciated many of the ex impact people and what has been shared.

I believe if we can put our heads, and passion together. We can develop an organization of ex-LGAT participants who can use the tools that we have been given from these companies to create a way to bring their own demise.

Wouldn't that be hilarious? An organization formed by ex-LGAT'ers creating company with the specific focus of bring down LGAT's legally. With goals of exposing to public, and removing the key element of what is making them so sucessful

PARTICIPANTS!!! If we can educate people, and get some legal loop holes closed within the court system.

Wa la... No participants=no money=no profit=no companies

Thats what I am talking about

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: question lady ()
Date: June 13, 2007 04:44AM

rswinters,

I sent you a pm. :idea:

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: June 13, 2007 06:03AM

Rswinters
Participants including myself here. Chose to be brainwashed, and chose to participate.

Rs, I'm in with you about wanting to do something. I'd like to think there's a legal angle too and I would love to see something done. I'm a layperson so perhaps the legal-angle ideas I have wouldn't fly, but I've had a few.

One is that, contrary to what you said above, I don't think any of us [i:2c3dd15dcc]chose[/i:2c3dd15dcc] to be brainwashed. I "chose" to participate based on manipulation and deception, and so I don't consider it a real choice. I was conned into submitting myself for brainwashing. There was not full disclosure about the techniques used on me: they were used against my will.

I know that deception is everywhere in business but I think that using known techniques of mind control to turn people into your personal slaves, is crossing a line.

I have more ideas but no time right now. I'm glad you're bringing this us Rs.

skeptic

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 13, 2007 06:26AM

The being deceived angle that you mentioned is where I believe is the achilles heel of LGAT's.

I believe within this aspect there is a means to deliver some very heavy legal blows by closing the legal loop holes that are being taken advantage of by these companies.

Lets figure out how to close em.

Thanks for the correction on pointing out choice. Your absolutely correct.

I am still buying the line that I chose. Thanks for clarifying what choice is, and is not.

I needed to be reminded of it.

Thanks

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Eyeswideopen ()
Date: June 13, 2007 08:08AM

I have a friend who attended the previous iimpact now called New Era Trainings, is this the same as the "seminars" basically in Utah? My friend is completely in denial, it is sad.. Can anyone send me more information so I might try to show him proof that this is a cult?

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 13, 2007 08:57AM

exImpact
I celebrated lift-off in 1998 when Impact was involved with the Harmony Institute. Having previously been a part of Hans Bergers intimate circle for years, and also having participated in innumerable background staffing of the trainings, including the mastery level T.I.T. tranings, I vehemently and with no understatement say: RUN FROM THIS TRAINING. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE. I have seen more lives destroyed than I care to think about. Multiple marital indescretions have occured, specifically in the T.I.T. 3 staff and group. The T.I.T. Level training specifically, is a CULT. Hans is the unofficial, humble voice of God in this group. It is an EVIL that must be avoided at all costs. Individuals who engage in these trainings has some serious personal flaw that allows them to be brainwashed. They will tell you they are brainwashing you if you ask, but they will also say that, "If you have a dirty brain, it must be washed!" Please. message me in this forum with ANY questions. I will give you all the time I can! Real life change expressed by graduates of this training are only expressions of change these people WANT to have, but they DO NOT ATTAIN it in these trainings. Real discipline takes years, not weeks! Impact capitalizes on the desire for success and pure intimacy that is in each one of us in order to manipulate people for their own ends. BEWARE!
I am new and I cant message anyone yet because I have not posted enough posts, but can you send me information or message me, I have a friend involved and I care about them.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 13, 2007 09:00AM

Eyeswideopen
I have a friend who attended the previous iimpact now called New Era Trainings, is this the same as the "seminars" basically in Utah? My friend is completely in denial, it is sad.. Can anyone send me more information so I might try to show him proof that this is a cult?
By the way these were done in Concord, CA, is this the same stuff? Sorry for the repeated requests, just so desperate for information that might help!

Current Page: 32 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.