Current Page: 25 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Otter ()
Date: June 10, 2007 11:40PM

Good Morning Everyone! Greetings from my enlightened level. Here's something I was able to clear while here in Yellowstone.

Until recently I have had a hitchhiker hovering about two feet above me, keeping my light from ascending and connecting well with my source. Through my crystal work, and with the assistance of some friends, I was able to remove it and now I feel clear, complete connection with my God. The energy flow is amazing! Its pure whiteness defies description.

Former...you are welcome for the blue flame. You must still be open enough to feel it. I will be sure to do some more energy work for everyone today as I travel to an amazing energy center in the Tetons.

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: June 11, 2007 12:11AM

Otter
...As I was sitting, somewhat floating on a pink cushion of energy, I got that my orange chakra deserved to release itself. And so it was.

I Am that I AM.
Um, Otter's gone bye-bye Egon, there is no Otter, there is only Zuul.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 11, 2007 12:23AM

spiritual?
This is just another of the many decrees that were meant to expand that pillar of mystical fire that is supposed to protect you. Does anyone remember that story Hans used to tell about being attacked in Quest by one of Satan’s minions and then being able to fight back with the violet flame. I think he said something like the guy went to attack him and then was punched to the floor by and unseen force…at which time he ran out of the room never to return...
Actually, if you ask the woman who was staff captain at the time (she is one of the people I spoke of earlier who is with a preeminent Utah Bank and used to be a summit co-trainer) the energy was not unseen, and that the demon was stopped from acting by a bar or handcuff-like restraints made of the pure blue light of protection from Lord Michael. And when satans general moved toward Hans he was thrown back like five rows and ran out screaming. And then Lord Michael made a blue ox out of a mountain for Hans, and they roved america, solving mysteries.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: spiritual? ()
Date: June 11, 2007 12:31AM

exImpact
In TIT3 there are two pictures displayed at the front of class.
There are actually three pictures in the front of the room. The third one is that Thomas Kinkade painting of the hillside with the cross at the top. I always thought it was kinda strange that they had this picture and then denied the veracity of the atonement. I guess it was supposed to represent how we're all christs, but I still thought it was strange since they also talked about how we shouldn't have to sacrifice ANYTHING EVER! If we are truly "in tune" we would always be able to creat win/win. What a bunch of BULL!

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 11, 2007 12:36AM

="don'tloveimpact"
I don't get the whole crystal thing.

How do crystals make me more "spiritual"?
This is a great one that did not make any sense to me, even when I was full-blown TIT man. Ok, up until TIT, Impact had been empowering me to be entirely self sufficient, to not lean on any figurative crutches in any way, because the take your power away, right? So when they introduced crystals in TIT, I was baffled. So, these things are spiritual tools that assist us in our lightwork? Then they made reference that they are just like any other tool you use (a hammer or a chainsaw) and you have to take care of them etc. So I raised the question, but if I am a God and I have everything inside me that I deserve, why do I need crystals? Then I was told that eventually I wouldn’t, because I would get so used to using them and they would become a part of my energy fields etc. Like Hans not needing to decree protection anymore because it was finally on automatic because he had done it enough or something. But then Hans would be talking about how he passed up yet another chance to ascend, and I would wonder why, if he has progressed that far, he would need the thousands of dollars worth of crystals he has in his home. Needless to say, I never really got into the crystal thing, sure I bought them, but it was more like collecting G.I. Joes than assembling my lightworker utility belt.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: June 11, 2007 02:01AM

Otter
Good Morning Everyone! Greetings from my enlightened level. Here's something I was able to clear while here in Yellowstone.

Until recently I have had a hitchhiker hovering about two feet above me, keeping my light from ascending and connecting well with my source. Through my crystal work, and with the assistance of some friends, I was able to remove it and now I feel clear, complete connection with my God. The energy flow is amazing! Its pure whiteness defies description.

Former...you are welcome for the blue flame. You must still be open enough to feel it. I will be sure to do some more energy work for everyone today as I travel to an amazing energy center in the Tetons.

Otter
We're in Yellowstone feeling the natural energy coming from these wonders here. I sat for a minute and found a crystal that I left there from my last life and I was vibrating at its frequency, pretty amazing since its been 506 years since my last life and I'm not sure I left it there in my last life. Could have left it there three lives ago, I'll get more clear on that as I listen to its vibration a bit longer.

Anyway, as I felt of its vibration and energy I got that I get to send you all my blue light to inspire release, healing and unconditional love so that your spirits can become whole again. As I was sitting, somewhat floating on a pink cushion of energy, I got that my orange chakra deserved to release itself. And so it was.

I Am that I AM.

For those of you out there who think that Otter is merely making an exaggerated joke, the truth is that those of us who have been associated with the TIT 3 training probably aren't sure if he is joking or being serious. Otter uses the language flawlessly and I have heard other people discuss virtually everything that he has mentioned inside the context of the training. Nothing that Otter has brought up so far is any more bizarre than what really goes on in those trainings.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: jeffaroonyo24 ()
Date: June 11, 2007 01:51PM

So what does Hans teach about Joseph Smith?

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: June 11, 2007 07:30PM

To whom it may concern:

Does anyone think Otter is contributing anything meaningful to this thread?

I am considering banning him from the board as he is just taking of space with nothing but ridiculous posts.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: June 11, 2007 09:33PM

rrmoderator
To whom it may concern:

Does anyone think Otter is contributing anything meaningful to this thread?

I am considering banning him from the board as he is just taking of space with nothing but ridiculous posts.

His last two posts were a little weird but they actually provided a great example of the kind of crap that the Trainer in Training 3 group discusses and advocates. In other posts Otter defended Impact but unlike most Impact apologists Otter demonstrated an ability to think for himself outside of the Impact box.

I think too many more posts like the last two probably warrant being banned since all they do is take up space but Otter has added a non-flaming opinion on some of the issues. In my opinion, I think we should let things play out for a bit longer.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Otter ()
Date: June 11, 2007 11:26PM

Good Morning Everyone!

rrmoderator, sounds like you want to censure me because I believe differently than you do. If that is the case, shouldn't everyone be banned because we all think different things? Everyone here is entitled to their opinion...mine is worded differently than yours. Besides, if I am such a nutjob then I am making your board more interresting and am acting as a role model for what you are speaking out against. Taken in that light you would be begging for more wacky posts, but you are saying that they are taking up space. Interresting. Perhaps I believe your posts are ridiculous. Who's right? Remember, of the two of us, you don't have first-hand experience in the Impact Trainings. I do, exImpact does, formerimpactgrad does, several others have.

Thanks for sticking up for me formerinpactgrad. Love and light to you.

Something I was pondering last night was about the core trainings, Quest, Summit and Lift-Off. Do people believe they are as harmful as the TIT trainings?

One major part of the core trainings is being connected with the world around us and doing something to make it better. No exImpact, I don't take this line of reasoning as far as some trainees to include me being a murderer of your father. There is a limit to what we can each do in this world. Impact teaches that the collective whole of humanity can make a huge difference. It teaches that I can do something myself to make it better in my own small way. There is a saying I heard a million times and it is "Nobody can be my contribution to the world." How true. Only I have [i:3f0ec03b2a]MY[/i:3f0ec03b2a] contributions to give to humanity. Everyone has their own contributions to give and if given we can make a huge difference. Do I believe everything will be peaches and cream? No. Can it be better? Yes. Does it benefit everyone on this Earth to do their part? Yes.

Has anyone heard the story about the boy on the beach and the starfish? That's a great lesson on how one person made all the difference in the world to another life. Be there for someone who deserves a little shoulder-crying time. Take time to make someone else feel loved and important. It costs nothing and actually makes both parties feel bettter.

I feel badly that I needed to go to Impact to have this simple lesson taught to me in a way that got inside me. Basically, live like Jesus the Christ lived. Love others. Care about the relationships we have. (If you don't believe Jesus was the Christ, no insult intended. Like someone pointed out earlier, there are many faiths represented here and respecting them all is important.)

Now will someone call Hans and ask him why, if he is in control of all his bodily functions, he needs a 4-wheeler to get around the ropes course and uses oxygen for his COPD? He teaches that we can make our bodies bend to our will; stay warm when its -10 degrees outside, overcome illnesses, blah blah. Great example he is in this area.

Current Page: 25 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.