Current Page: 23 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: SaneAgain ()
Date: June 10, 2007 04:26AM

Are you SURE they say its not a religion???? And then go to such blatant God-stuff?? That's brutally, brutally dishonest. Especially when they target people who already have a religion!

I believe you, only not sure I'm reading right.

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: June 10, 2007 05:22AM

skeptic
IT'S SICK!!! Vomiting in the face of this crap is healthy!
LMAO, yes, it sure is. Right in its sadistic, diabolical, unscrupulous, dishonest eye.

question lady
Wow! Seriously? They teach you a right way to sit and stand? That's mind-blowing.
"SIT IN [i:d09a176507]OPEN[/i:d09a176507] BODY POSITION!!!!" Pamela Bushman would [i:d09a176507]bellow[/i:d09a176507] on the first day in summit, not six inches into your face. She might as well have added, “YOU GO*-**MN FU**ING IDIOTS!!!”. Its sure felt like that was what she was really saying. Although you should be used to it by then after sitting through Quest. “Pathetic” is Hans Berger’s and Justin Atkinson’s favorite description of the trainees. Until you start doing things THEIR WAY, BECAUSE DOING THINGS YOUR WAY HASN’T BEEN WORKING, HAS IT? THAT’S WHY YOUR’RE HERE, RIGHT?!?! Etc.

="don'tloveimpact"
A couple of comments and a few questions.
Now regardless of your religious beliefs, I found this so inappropriate because the very next lecture out of his mouth was "tolerance". I was shaking my head at the total hypocrisy of the whole thing. But needless to say, everyone was nodding in agreement with him.

I have found Impact to be the perfect place for those that want to give up and turn over their "I can think for myself" to Hans Berger and Associates.

I know he likes to ask people who don't accept what he has to say to put it on a shelf. But here's my problem with that. He claims it's not a religion, but I have NEVER seen anything so NEW AGE religion in my life! That's all TIT is, as far as I'm concerned.

Also, this is just a comment for those of you who are Christian and reading this. Basic to Christian teachings is that Jesus Christ atoned for the sins of mankind. So....either He did...or He didn't. You cannot straddle this fence long....or in his terms "just put it on the shelf" for awhile.

I can actually say that I have seen a few friends come out of TIT more confused than ever. I can think of a half dozen that wouldn't talk about it....bottom line....because they knew they had been taken...$1500 to find out that TIT was a religion, one that denies the basic premises of Christianity.

I went through the end of Lift off and one evening of TIT. I feel like a lucky one. I would say that it took about 4-5 months to become "de-brainwashed". I know for a fact that my husband prayed nightly that I wouldn't become the next casualty.

Impact destroys lives...it destroys marriages especially. There is no right or wrong. ????? There is no absolute truth????? These kinds of thoughts breed many adulterous situations out there. They put you in a broken down emotional state and when you have to cling to someone....and that right and wrong issue pops into your head, WATCH OUT!

I would love to hear more about TIT.
Well said. Exactly. Good for you for getting the hell out. Wish I had. My mind was screaming at me as soon as I walked into quest to RUN!!!, and it never stopped screaming that to me. I just chose to let the conditioning in and decided to not listen to my mind. So I went out of it instead. Ah well, we are back together again and things are swell.

="don'tloveimpact"
Whoops. I guess my questions are:

What are some of the process and experiences in TIT?

Why must they be kept secret?

Why does Hans tell everyone that it's not a religion when it is?

Are there "coaches" in TIT like in Lift off?

What really qualifies someone to staff? I know a staffer or two that are so lacking in integrity that it makes me wince.
The TIT group is predominantly Mormon (whom I dub as the ILDS. They are not Mormon any longer whether they pretend to be or not), so they would up and leave if Hans overtly claimed that it was a religion. I think, to them, whether it is or is not is an irrelevant distinction. It wasn't when I was there. Also, he talks about religion and says that it is the greatest source of war in the world, and Impact is about tolerance and universal principles and laws. All LGAT’s want the processes to be kept secret, and for good reason. The mental conditioning relies on “ambush” mechanics. If you know what is coming, it wont hit you very hard, if at all. Besides, if you really knew what went on before you went in, most would never go in because it’s all LOONEY! You have group leaders from TIT3 while you are in TIT 1 and 2. They serve a similar function as the coaches in lift off, but it is a more relaxed kind of thing. I am compiling the core and TIT processes, but it will take awhile and it will not be totally comprehensive because it’s been awhile since I was involved, and they change the processes around somewhat, but you will get the idea, let me assure you. I remember TIT2 being like LDS primary school for grownups, much like spiritual? has shared.

SaneAgain
Are you SURE they say its not a religion???? And then go to such blatant God-stuff?? That's brutally, brutally dishonest. Especially when they target people who already have a religion!

Yes Sane, very sure. Sure as sugar. The TIT Grads and the ILDS members are as delusional as it gets in the LGAT community.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: June 10, 2007 05:29AM

SaneAgain

On many occasions I heard Hans or Sally Berger state that the Impact Trainings were not a religion and that Hans was not a prophet. Then he would go on and tell us about personal (in many cases physical) interactions with God and angelic beings. He would also offer predictions about the future of mankind. He expected absolute trust in his inspiration. Sometimes he adhered to the "put it on the shelf" philosophy but at the TIT level (especially in TIT 3) it was made very clear that the time to doubt was past.

="don'tloveimpact"
Whoops. I guess my questions are:

What are some of the process and experiences in TIT?

Why must they be kept secret?

Why does Hans tell everyone that it's not a religion when it is?

Are there "coaches" in TIT like in Lift off?

What really qualifies someone to staff? I know a staffer or two that are so lacking in integrity that it makes me wince.

It has been several years since I went through TIT 1 and 2. I'll tell you what I remember but since I never staffed those trainings I'll just stick to the main stuff that stood out and was built upon in Trainer in Training 3, which was a permanent and ongoing training.

There are two big themes in TIT 1 that carry on through the later trainings. The first is to learn and apply 5 pseudo Yoga exercises that the trainers call the 5 rites. The second (both of these are intertwined) deals with learning and understanding Chakra's. The Chakra's are energy centers on each or our bodies that control our thoughts, actions and behaviors. According to Impact there are 7 major Chakra's on each of our bodies and I will list them in order:

1. Name: Crown Chakra
Color: White
Location and Attributes: sits on top of each person's head and governs their connection to God.

2. Name: 3rd Eye (Has several different names)
Color: Violet
Location and Attributes: Rests in the middle of the forehead and governs intuition and extra-sensory sight. Psychics and Channellers are supposed to have very large and efficient violet chakras.

3. Name: Throat Chakra
Color: Blue
Location and attributes: Located on the neck, governs a persons ability to speak and "own their voice"

4. Name: Heart Chakra
Color: Pink or Green (depending on the person)
Location and attributes: Located in the middle of the chest. Governs a person's capacity to love and receive love.

5. Name: Solar Plexus Chakra
Color: Yellow
Location and attributes: Located in the Solar Plexus, this Chakra governs a persons ego and ability to "own their power"

6. Name: Navel Chakra
Color: Orange
Location and attributes: Located in the navel (obviously) and governs a persons ability to navigate watercraft (oh wait, sorry that would be the "naval chakra"). I forgot what this one does. Its all new age stuff that you can find online if you really want to.

7. Name: Base Chakra
Color: Red
Location and attributes: Located between a person's legs, this Chakra is an individuals connection to the earth.

Whew, glad that's done! In summary, TIT 1 teaches the trainees to perform the 5 rites because they clean out the Chakra's and keep people from developing emotional walls or being screwed up in other spiritual ways. Hans also gives a discourse covering his discoveries about Moses using technology that he had available to him when he was working in the CIA, I forgot what the point of that was. I think it was that Moses used the power of his words to command the wind to part the Red Sea and if Moses can do it, then we can too. There are also some lectures about Jesus. This is the first training where the group is told that Jesus was not the savior of mankind.

TIT 2 introduces the power staffs that have been discussed on here before. The trainers also teach the trainees how to chant because the words need to be said a certain way so that the group will have the most power.

TIT 2 also takes people on a hot air balloon ride where they are lectured on "rising above the drama of life". Hans began making fun of some guy's house on the balloon that I was on and he was censured by the balloon operator. It pissed Hans off which was pretty funny.

Another theme that is brought up in TIT 2, but never again for some reason, is the power of the fibonacci sequence (1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89, 144,...,etc)
Apparently everyone's internal light vibrates at one of these frequencies and in order to ascend we need to get our light vibration up to 144(Hans never mentions units so I'm not sure what 144 is in reference to).

I think I forgot to mention that the main goal of TIT 3 is to ascend to heaven like Jesus did, Hans claims that he has chosen not to ascend because he wants to teach everyone else how.

As far as why it is kept a secret, I think the answer to that question is self evident now that you know what is discussed.

If Han's claimed to have founded a religion, he would lose half of his following. I'm sure its just a business decision.

Yes there are coaches. To staff you need to have completed the training at an earlier time.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: June 10, 2007 06:29AM

formerimpactgrad
5. Name: Solar Plexus Chakra
Color: Yellow
Location and attributes: Located in the Solar Plexus, this Chakra governs a persons ego and ability to "own their power"

6. Name: Navel Chakra
Color: Orange
Location and attributes: Located in the navel (obviously) and governs a persons ability to navigate watercraft (oh wait, sorry that would be the "naval chakra"). I forgot what this one does. Its all new age stuff that you can find online if you really want to.
Yellow actually was emotions, blue was more about power. Orange was sexual and creative energy. And orchestrating oceanic adventures. Like, if you were Jack Sparrow in another lifestream. Man, I forgot about lifestreams. TITers and the ILDS believe in literal reincarnation too. I was like three other people I think. OOOOH, and Lemuria was cool too! Lemuria was an ancient civilization that all modern lightworkers came from, except of course, the ones who came from Atlantis. Well, our utopias became so powerful apparently, we decided to destroy each other with crystals of mass destruction. We sunk each other and there are only a few of us who did not die who are now living under Mt. Shasta in northern California. TIT3 visited there twice, and we got to hear some professional channeler channel Father Adam, or Adama, the leader of the Lemurians. And of Battlestar Galactica. He told us the Bible was a myth. Cool huh? Also, a few TIT3ers and ILDS members that were there began to relive drowning in the attack, and their lifelong fears of water were finally explained. PHEW! Also, as Lemuria sank, we all sang Alde Langsyne, not the words, but Hans said the melody was the exact same tune we sang as Lemuria died. So as we stood on Mt. Shasta, we sang too, remembering the tragedy and renewing our covenants to be the Light. This is not an exaggeration people. Not at all. Ok, the Battlestar crack was. Then again maybe it wasn't. I witnessed/participated in much WEIRDER stuff, if this isn't wierd enough for you. People WEPT at the remembering of it, and a few female TIT3ers still did quite awhile after most everyone forgot about that experience. “I remember the water closing around my head and..and…WAHHHH….snivel.”

In TIT3 there are two pictures displayed at the front of class. One is an LDS painting depicting the second coming of Jesus Christ in the air with a picture of a girl taped onto it that is supposed to represent "you". And on Berger’s pulpit is the second picture, and it is of the Three Fold Flame. This flame is the key to ascension and progression. It occupies the same physical space as your heart, and is your link to life. The Flame is comprised of three parts, one yellow, one pink and one blue. They represent the three prime attributes of God: Love (pink) Wisdom (yellow or gold) and Power (blue). These must be in perfect balance with one another in order for you to be a healthy creator. Balancing these flames is essential for progression and Ascension. Also, when one accepts oneself as a Christed being, one now has a forcefield called a “merkaba”, which is the vehicle of the soul. In order to ascend you must spin your merkaba field in the right way using the right ritual. It is a complex ritual that requires a precisely timed set of breathing exercises that can last upwards of 15 minutes. Also, the human being is compromised of the Four Lower Bodies: The mental, physical, emotional and spiritual. That is right, I said MENTAL, apparently the "ego mind" and the "mind" are NOT the same thing like they told you they were in Quest!!! Of course, you have a spiritual mind, but then isnt that just the spirit? Equivocation and semantics. These lower bodies are all linked with the chakras, and a lightworker can step into these energy fields of other people in order to “know” about them. This is the mechanic behind their “natural knowing” doctrine. Although everyone does this unconsciously, of course, to begin to consciously use it you must get permission from a person, before you attempt to communicate this way, but the trainers do not have to ask in the trainings because the mere choice someone makes to enter the Quest doors is as good as permission. For all of you booked to go into Quest through September, this (and more!) is what you are getting into. Enjoy!

But seriously, avoid it like the plague it is.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: don'tloveimpact ()
Date: June 10, 2007 06:35AM

Interesting.

I've known a dozen or so people that have gone to TIT1 and let it slip about the chakra training.

:roll: $500 for a day or two training on chakras...no thanks!

One thing I know for sure, many people coming out of TIT pretend that they are absolutely blown away by what they learned and that everyone should attend. They go on and on about it...but when I press them for how it applies to their real life, I get blank stares or just a generalized statement.

The only difference I see in TIT participants is that they waltz around as if they as so "enlightened". I have found them to put others down because we aren't as enlightened as they are....we don't have a clue about how important this information about "chakras" are.

I have also found TIT participants to be very self-absorbed. It's all about them....oh yeah...that's what they teach :wink: :roll:

As for me.....if you want to Impact the world....how about training people to serve others more rather than themselves. I don't see Impact grads really making that much difference......they either become a bit psycho or they tend to go back to their own ways (which is often "psycho" too)

A lasting change that will dramatically change the course of this world doesn't seem to come from the stuff that Hans is teaching. His disciples talk out of both sides of their mouth and it's usually only about themselves.

I'm fed up with it.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: June 10, 2007 06:40AM

="don'tloveimpact"
I don't see Impact grads really making that much difference......they either become a bit psycho or they tend to go back to their own ways (which is often "psycho" too)

HAHAHAHA!

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: SaneAgain ()
Date: June 10, 2007 06:44AM

exImpact and formerimpactgrad:

So what is supposed to happen to people like you who walk out and spill the beans? No ascending? Or do you descend? Did they try to frighten you with things like that?

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 10, 2007 06:53AM

="don'tloveimpact"
His disciples talk out of both sides of their mouth and it's usually only about themselves.

They don't talk out of both side of their mouths. They talk completely out of their asses.

Great post ex, the four lower bodies were a huge part of the TIT3 trainings. The Lemuria crap went on for a very long time. The first trip to Mt Shasta was ridiculous. Hans said that a bag of Lemurian crystals was left in a cave and discovered near Shasta. According to Hans, those crystals were left by the TIT3 group in former lives for the TIT3 group now.

Once everyone found the crystals that they left for themselves, they could begin uncovering some profound truths. Hans said that NASA was developing a crystal reader that would allow us to pull the secrets of the universe out of the Lemurian crystals much like Superman in the Fortress of Solitude.

Of course the exchange of crystals was an exchange of energy so just giving the crystals away would cause them to lose their essential energy. In order to preserve the energy in the crystals it was necessary for everyone to pay out the ass for them. The price of each crystal was determined using a set of divining rods.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: June 10, 2007 06:55AM

Impact sounds really nutty!

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 10, 2007 07:00AM

SaneAgain
exImpact and formerimpactgrad:

So what is supposed to happen to people like you who walk out and spill the beans? No ascending? Or do you descend? Did they try to frighten you with things like that?

I don't know. I guess they would say that we are dishonest and not being our word which would imply that "the Universe" will cease to obey us and we will be forced to learn "the hard way". Of course since so many of the TIT3 trainees live in abject poverty and suffer from strange physical maladies that never get cleared up because they're being "treated with energy" I can't imagine things being any harder without the TIT3 group.

Current Page: 23 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.