Current Page: 22 of 176
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: formerimpactgrad ()
Date: June 09, 2007 11:35PM

jeffaroonyo24
ExImpact or Former impact grad:

Have either of you compiled a day by day description of the training, what is "taught", and what the docterine is from all levels or any levels from quest to TIT 3? I know there is a lot of info and tidbits throughout the forum, but I get the feeling that what is covered is just the tip of the iceberg and there is a lot more.

As far as a day by day description is concerned, it has been so long since I was actively involved that I'm sure I would miss a few key things if I attempted to go through every process in order. However, I will take some time this weekend to list some of the "key processes" that Impact uses at each level like the Ma and Pa exercise, Stretch day, Ropes Day and all the Lift-Off weekends. If exImpact can actually go through each training and list the processes in order then I wish him luck.

Options: ReplyQuote
IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: Otter ()
Date: June 10, 2007 12:13AM

In defense of Robert Paisola, or Impact (take your pick) Rob went through Impact a two and a half years ago. He was like that before Impact, all his criminal stuff was before Impact, so they didn't create the whole monster. So if there is a conclusion to be made, perhaps it is that since he went through Impact he's not been back to prison (yet). I'm sure there are other conclusions that can be made. I read that article when it came out.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: June 10, 2007 02:45AM

formerimpactgrad
I AM the violet flame
in action in me now
I AM the violet flame
to light alone I bow
I AM the violet flame
in mighty cosmic power
I AM the light of God...
Did you vomit after you typed this out Former? If you did, don't be embarrassed, I vomited after I read it. What is even more scary, is I could point out the places where you messed up the mantra. :shock:

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: exImpact ()
Date: June 10, 2007 02:55AM

Here is another one I remember:
I AM THE LIVING LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT (referring to the Christ we are)
I AM THE PRESENCE OF GOD I AM
I AM THE OPEN DOOR WHICH NO ONE CAN SHUT
I LIVE IN THE LIGHT
I LOVE THE LIGHT
I BLESS THE LIGHT
AND I AM THE LIGHT!

(there may be more things you do to the light, but I cant remember them all)

then you would do it again in multiples of three (three is a sacred "magnifying" number), usually 9 times or 21 times if they really wanted to drive you nuts.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: skeptic ()
Date: June 10, 2007 03:07AM

exImpact
formerimpactgrad
I AM the violet flame
in action in me now
I AM the violet flame
to light alone I bow
I AM the violet flame
in mighty cosmic power
I AM the light of God...
Did you vomit after you typed this out Former? If you did, don't be embarrassed, I vomited after I read it. What is even more scary, is I could point out the places where you messed up the mantra. :shock:

I hear ya AGAIN, ex!!!!!! It's astonishing to me how six days sequestered and indoctrinated still live on in me six years later!!!! The lgat formula, though very covert, is masterful. I was molded and programmed in a matter of days to not say certain words, to stand a certain way, to this, to that, and TO THIS DAY I notice when I don't adhere to the rules. I see pictures of me, after I rejected the program, standing/sitting the lgat way.

IT'S SICK!!! Vomiting in the face of this crap is healthy!

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: question lady ()
Date: June 10, 2007 03:14AM

skeptic
I was molded and programmed in a matter of days to not say certain words, to stand a certain way, to this, to that, and TO THIS DAY I notice when I don't adhere to the rules. I see pictures of me, after I rejected the program, standing/sitting the lgat way.

Wow! Seriously? They teach you a right way to sit and stand? That's mind-blowing.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 10, 2007 03:41AM

question lady - We were instructed to stand a certain way (and for photos I incorporate the position when sitting). When making presentations to the group we were to have our hands at our sides, no "fig leaf" or "reverse fig leaf". For some reason when posing for pictures I think of where I am placing my arms, whether sitting or standing.

I didn't know it at the time but we were being molded to SELL THE LGAT. We went through exercises to build "trust and rapport" and to determine personality types because each type needed a specific approach. I didn't understand what any of it had to do with "personal growth". We were also instructed to TELL THE TRUTH. One time at the microphone I told the truth: I said that I was nervous. That was the wrong thing to say, I was told. That was one of my first moments of confusion but I pushed it aside and kept going with the program.

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: don'tloveimpact ()
Date: June 10, 2007 03:42AM

A couple of comments and a few questions.

I "choose out" of TIT 1 after the first evening. The instructions for the day were: Follow the directions of your "facilitator", however, in this case "facilitator" meant God or your Higher Power.

Well, during that whole evening, I had a "creepy feeling". I spent 6 hours watching in HORROR as 45 people looked to Hans as GOD. He definitely ain't my God:) And maybe this is too religious to say, but I'm saying it anyways....when I actually did pray about it, I got the VERY distinct impression to run from that place. Now mind you, at that point I was still sort of "into Impact" and was disappointed with my direction.

But now I can honestly say that I know that this may have been the wisest decision I ever made! In those few hours I also watch Hans blast the LDS church and call Joseph Smith an "absolute idiot" (in a subtle way, but it was still highly offensive)

Now regardless of your religious beliefs, I found this so inappropriate because the very next lecture out of his mouth was "tolerance". I was shaking my head at the total hypocrisy of the whole thing. But needless to say, everyone was nodding in agreement with him.

I have found Impact to be the perfect place for those that want to give up and turn over their "I can think for myself" to Hans Berger and Associates.

I know he likes to ask people who don't accept what he has to say to put it on a shelf. But here's my problem with that. He claims it's not a religion, but I have NEVER seen anything so NEW AGE religion in my life! That's all TIT is, as far as I'm concerned.

Also, this is just a comment for those of you who are Christian and reading this. Basic to Christian teachings is that Jesus Christ atoned for the sins of mankind. So....either He did...or He didn't. You cannot straddle this fence long....or in his terms "just put it on the shelf" for awhile.

I can actually say that I have seen a few friends come out of TIT more confused than ever. I can think of a half dozen that wouldn't talk about it....bottom line....because they knew they had been taken...$1500 to find out that TIT was a religion, one that denies the basic premisis of Christianity.

I went through the end of Lift off and one evening of TIT. I feel like a lucky one. I would say that it took about 4-5 months to become "de-brainwashed". I know for a fact that my husband prayed nightly that I wouldn't become the next casualty.

Impact destroys lives...it destroys marriages especially. There is no right or wrong. ????? There is no absolute truth????? These kinds of thoughts breed many adulterous situations out there. They put you in a broken down emotional state and when you have to cling to someone....and that right and wrong issue pops into your head, WATCH OUT!

I would love to hear more about TIT.

IMPACT Trainings
Date: June 10, 2007 03:44AM

To this day I pay attention to the position of my arms - for photos. And I got the fig leaf/reverse fig leaf instruction in 1995!!!!

IMPACT Trainings
Posted by: don'tloveimpact ()
Date: June 10, 2007 03:46AM

Whoops. I guess my questions are:

What are some of the process and experiences in TIT?

Why must they be kept secret?

Why does Hans tell everyone that it's not a religion when it is?

Are there "coaches" in TIT like in Lift off?

What really qualifies someone to staff? I know a staffer or two that are so lacking in integrity that it makes me wince.

Current Page: 22 of 176

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.