Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: HMajewski ()
Date: November 03, 2008 10:52AM

Are you kidding me? 3 new churches, He can't manage the one he has!! How are they going to care for all these new people?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: November 03, 2008 10:55AM

Oh Tony we have heard your pathetic excuses of "your the victim".
I got tears welling up in my eyes as i pound out these words to you and your sycophants. "Where did you learn the art of manipulation, because your good at it!"

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 03, 2008 11:07AM

Guess Who.................thanks so much for the updates. I really appreciate it. How did some of you others who may have been there or had someone close there see the meeting? Those areas where Tony is casting his so called vision are doomed. Did the great prophet and apostle ever go there and scout the territory to see if he was going to be received. Or is he just winging it like the phillipines and all of his failed ventures. When it doesnt work he can just say well they didnt receive the great prophet and apostle. I hope those fledglings at RLC don't fall for his load of crap. Or should I say how long are they going to continue to fall for it???? With 300 at the meeting and maybe a divisive crowd he is not really left with alot of supporters. All that is probably left are the most loyal elders, pastors, administrators, and the dumba#@ SOMA students who don't know any better. Any updates on the rest of the meeting and any conclusions that they came too are appreciated. I do not think this will temper the flames if true but rather fan them. So the warning goes out to Folsom and midtown now. Watch your wallets!!!!! And guard your souls!!!!!!

Posted by: Ring barer ()
Date: November 03, 2008 12:29PM

So here’s a summary of the meeting as I have been informed...

People showed up and had to sign new registration cards. Two elders were collecting the cards and guarding the door. One person (at least) was pulled aside and told that he no longer attended there and was not going to be allowed in. He finally agreed to sit in the back, not vote, and not ask questions. The meeting was over 3 hours long. Tony’s vision was to start two more churches in either Midtown, Folsom, Elk Grove or Davis. They also decided to RESET the church (new bylaws, new board, etc). Tony pleadingly asked Roland Pang to come back and be an elder. Mera, Matt, and Rohn were also there but they were NOT asked to rejoin. The board is made up of all VOTING members – TONY CUNNINGHAM, GREG HUTH, GREG SKINNER, DAN FLORY, and ROLAND PANG. Ken B. and Jesse M. are still on but with a meeting tomorrow night, will either resign or be let go.

How can Tony be a voting member of a board that he is supposed to be answerable to?? Can anyone say CONFLICT OF INTEREST?

This is info from a reliable source but not first hand...

Posted by: Free2bme ()
Date: November 03, 2008 12:32PM

What I don't understand is if this was God's vision why were people kept out? God doesn't operate that way but man does.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 03, 2008 12:42PM

Really, the only new vision being cast is Tony aligning all of his ducks (elders) in a row. Tony is still in the business of manipulating people and the elders being first and foremost. What a great vision...........lets plant a church right down the street where there are already churches. And God gave him this great vision but he has no idea how to do it. New vision was to get the elders who supported him to jump to attention and change the church bylaws and everything to benefit him. Greg Huth, Dan Flory, Greg Skinner------------You guys are truly idiots. Sorry for the name calling but you guys are truly pathetic. Keep perpetuating the destruction. Really Tony and you guys are so full of the enemy it is sad. No conscience for the destruction and havok wreaked.

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: November 03, 2008 01:01PM

Resetting of the Church is a great thing but opposite of what is planned. A reset needs to be WITHOUT Tony, Greg duo, Dan and Roland. Out of all of the elders, I am astonished with the position of Dan Flory. I really thought he was more discerning than all of this. I still like the guy, but am utterly disappointed with his decision. This is not over yet. Not that this is some game as some may think, but justice has not finished it's work. I will continue to trust in my God for what is right.

This is a scripture I came across this morning that answers why they cannot receive or accept truth. Based on this scripture, they actually think TRUTH is the LIE because, by their actions, their father is the "father of lies". PLEASE READ! It will help us all understand how they can be so ignorant.

JOHN 8:42-47

"42 Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. 43Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me? 47He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

NOTE: Tony only speaks his native language. I do not know if he even always knows that he lies. To him...His LIE has become his TRUTH and when God speaks through ALL OF YOUR TESTIMONIES in truth, Tony discounts them because to him, they are an absolute lie.

Also, another side note. Tony speaks so much about the measurement of leadership is not by what you do but by looking behind you and seeing who is following. (not exact wording, but pretty damn close. Watch the RLC website ad video). If this is true, than Tony needs to truely evaluate who is following comparred to whom he has killed and destroyed. He is a Hired hand for sure.

Mathew 10:11-13

11"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep. 12The hired hand is not the shepherd who owns the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. 13The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep.

-Ryan-

Date: November 03, 2008 08:20PM

Now this morning I went to the Radiant Life cult web sit and looked at there current layout.
Now please correct if I'm wrong but in looking at the Harvest Blast 2008 slide show are these photos from 2007?

is this false advertising?

but then again this is going along with the false teachings.

Watching that video of tony by the tower bridge I can not get over the arrogance that keeps coming out of this guy Tony. Look at the way he walks up to the camera with his head held high and nose up in the air. Can you say arrogance???

Now he wants to plant 2 churches??? How can he think that is pleasing to the Lord when his main hub is falling apart? People are leaving this church by the buss loads. You who sheep who still remain TEST WHAT IS BEING TAUGHT!!!!

Radiant Life has no relationships with any other christian churches in the Sacramento The Christian Elders of Sacrameto will not have anything to do with Tony Radiant Life Church is isolated.

Maybe we the victims need to go back to this church and get involved rescuing the sheep from the wolves.

Attachments: Tony_by_the_Tower_Bridge.jpg (84.7 KB)  
Date: November 03, 2008 08:36PM

To say That Turning Point Church is "no way and never have been affiliated" is misleading!!!
No it is more than misleading !!!

Its an out right LIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We know there is a connection in fact Mike was in Tony's Youth Group back in North Bend Oregon.
So there is a long history with Tony and Mike.
Does Mike embrace Tony as his mentor? or is Tony Mikes Spiritual Father??

SOMA_NW_Tony_in_the_backgorund.jpg (65.6KB) Tony Teaching at SOMA NW.jpg (74.4KB)

So now we look at Dale Herring who became a pastor over night and is heading up LIFE CHANGE CHURCH on Coos Bay Oregon under the affiliation of the False Teacher Tony Cunningham.

I challenge you all to look hard at the fruit of Tony's teachings look at all the broken relationships look at all the financial dealings and investments with Tony. I believe that you will realize that Tony is a fraudulent apostle self promoted phony prophet and false teacher the best thing that you could do is break off all soul ties with Tony. Renounce all that Tony teaches and promotes.

What about Radiant Life Church of West Sacramento?

again take a look at the foundation that tony has established with TPC
Has the leadership of TPCWOC at anytime sat under the teaching and instruction of Tony in a retreat, seminar or classroom setting?
YES THEY HAVE!!!
We see it in the Video!!!!

Has Tony Cunningham ever gone to Washington to teach, instruct, guide or encourage the leaders of TPCWOC?
YES he has several times!

Has the church ever adopted or implemented any of Tony or RLC's methods, models or teachings?
YES!!!! THEY USE HIS CURRICULUM FOR SOMA

If so then it is safe to say there is an affiliation??? That is what we are seeing...but to be given an email explaining their points I have to accept it at face value and hopefully I can have an opportunity to ask some followup questions. the same thing applies to Radiant Life Church of WEST SACRAMENTO and Don Bozley

Now he wants to plant 2 churches???
Tony has Cast his Spell and he wants to plant 2 churches in the Sacramento, Folsom or Davis area.
How can he think that is pleasing to the Lord when his main hub is falling apart?
People are leaving this church by the buss loads. You sheep who still remain TEST WHAT IS BEING TAUGHT!!!!
Read 1 John 4:1-6

Radiant Life has no relationships with any other christian churches in the Sacramento The Christian Elders of Sacrameto will not have anything to do with Tony Radiant Life Church is isolated.

So there are a lot of Questions For TONY and the remaining Elders at RLc!

there are a lot of Questions for DALE and LIFE CHANGE CHURCH of Coos Bay, Oregon

There are QUESTIONS for Radiant Life Church of WEST SACRAMENTO and

QUESTIONS for who is behind the Radiant Life Church of Encino, CA?????

Like "Dr. Evil" from "Austin Powers" movie.

Tony is Encino or Coos Bay your escape pod from Sacramento??

I would tend to think that your not all that comfortable with Oregon with all the Anti American digs you have presented over the years but then again Tony you are like a Chameleon constantly changing to keep up your appearances.

Posted by: former leader ()
Date: November 04, 2008 01:11AM

The reason Tony wants to plant new churches in Midtown, Davis, and Folsom is because those areas still have some money left. Its the same reason he wanted to plant a church in Katy, Texas. What ever happened to ten churches a year for ten years? (can you say false profit). It is discusting that people can't see that this whole thing is motivated by money (that is why we have all been used up and spit out).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.