Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: November 01, 2008 03:21PM

"If this agenda that C. Peter Wagner is proposing and is about to pull off is not "the woman who rides the beast" I don't know what is! "

This quote is from the link [www.deceptioninthechurch.com] , regarding the New Apostolic Reformation or NAR.

Curious how so much of what is and/or was taught at RLC is outlined in this transcript. I was always under the impression that what was taught, was Holy Spirit inspired.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: November 01, 2008 08:33PM

Don't forget the Coos Bay Oregon connection what is going on there with Dale??

I find this very interesting and odd that this church would be listed as a buisness on the Merchant Circle web page.

yeah check it out for yourself!
I discovered this web page at [www.merchantcircle.com]

in the customer reviews there are these two comments.

Customer Reviews

Merchant Ratings To NOT THE SAME

It must be the same - or at least associated. Kristin Klonowski answers the phone when this number is dialed and she is associated with Radiant Life Church, Sacrament.
The pastor there (yes, the one mentioned on the Rick Ross site) has recently gathered support in order to be 'sent' to plant a new church - whereabouts unknown. Be V E R Y wary if a half Korean 'apostle' shows up to speak.

October 30, 2008 by Anonymous
Merchant Ratings Not the same

THIS is not the same church as the one on Rick Ross! The church listed on Rick Ross is in Sacramento, not Encino. Just wanted to let people know...

August 26, 2008 by Anonymous

NOT THE SAME???
Now we all know that Kristin & John Klonowski worked with Capstone Ministry so are they behind this church plant in Encino? Why would they chose the church name Radiant Life if there is not a connection to the self-appointed apostle / false teacher / Phony Prophet Mr. Tony Cunningham??? Hmmm

Can any on make some phone calls and get the real answers today??

Tony calmed to have receive Christ at the big Chrystal Cathedral

is this close to Tony's old stomping grounds?

it defiantly lines up with his taste for that yuppie life style.

Again Tony Casting Vision..... is really TONY CASTING SPELLS.

remember Tonys teachings line up with everything called "the spirit of Jezebel" and the teachings of the "Nicolaitans"

Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: November 01, 2008 10:24PM

There was a time through a good source that Tony was teaching on the Hutterites. Click here to learn more [www.hutterites.org] . Combine this with the New Apostolic Reformation, pretty interesting/scary "vision".

Date: November 02, 2008 12:01AM

John and Kristin Klonowski live in West Sacramento, in the house behind Radiant Life Church West Sacramento. I believe the house is on church property, owned by the church?

Date: November 02, 2008 05:01AM

I've been informed that RLC West Sacramento and the house on its property are NOT owned/controlled by Tony.

Date: November 02, 2008 05:01AM

GodisFaithful
Here is a link to the google maps aerial and street view of the property in question: take a look and see if anything is recognizable...... certainly isn't a church building

[maps.google.com]

Also, did anybody read my previous posting about the trip to the Democratic Republic of Congo?

Your opening up a very interesting can of worms.

come to think about it there were no photographs taken there was nothing ever published. The officials name that aledgidly invited Mr. Cunningham was never given nor rank and position of authority was ever given.
I thought Thomas Muthee was some how involved but then that brings up another bunch of Questions about the validity of Muthee??? why would he have his son camped out with someone here at RLc as he attends university? Hmm why not SOMA? or does he???
Are Muthee and Cunningham spiritualy be in bed with each other?

It is time that we all call your bluff Mr. Tony Cunninham.

I am calling your bluff right here and not Mr TONY CUNNINGHAM

The burden of proof is on you!

Date: November 02, 2008 05:10AM

oh no Typo

should read

Mr TONY CUNNINGHAM
I am calling your bluff right here and now!

Date: November 02, 2008 05:52AM

sorry for the typo.. should read
".

Mr TONY CUNNINGHAM
I am calling your bluff right here and now!

Posted by: Mario Bianchini ()
Date: November 02, 2008 08:24AM

Hello everybody, I am the husband of Karen Bianchini, father of Nicole, Brittany, and Mario Jr. I left RLC about 2+ years ago. Many things have been stated on this forum pertaining to our family and the unfortunate circumstances at RLC. This most likely is my only post. I would like to say there are many of us who have been obviously hurt and damaged by the things that have and are going on at RLC. After much deliberation within myself, I have come to a place where I think it is time for myself and hopefully all to heal from the hurt of this all.
I would like to say to Tony Cunningham; YES we have much conflict because of the things that have happened in past years at RLC. Brother, my concerns are these: As the shepherd of the flock you have not taken responsibility for the teachings at Radiant Life Church. It is time for this to stop and it is time for you to step up as the shepherd to repent for the things that have happened. Here is my true heart; even though I have been hurt, deeply hurt what I would really love to see is full repentance come in to place. Then God’s hand can bring restoration to the body and to individual hearts. As it has always been with me you can call me and we can sit down to discuss this. No bitterness or hatred, but to seek what God truly has. My number hasn’t changed.

God Bless,
Mario Bianchini

Posted by: Paul74 ()
Date: November 02, 2008 02:13PM

longtimer60
freejoy
It is more than irritating to see people fall for lies and for this to keep going. I had heard that Tony was going to be casting new vision on Sunday. I had hopes that maybe it would involve him getting help for his own sake, the sake of the people at Radiant Life(radiant for all the wrong reasons) Church and for his poor family. Hope maybe for actual change. Is he casting the vision at the meeting or on Sunday morning? It would be interesting to hear.

Isn't the $100,000 for an orphanage in the Philippines? Robbing children is pretty low. I hope that this is untrue.

I don't know why he would be bothered by people calling it RLC. At least when you do a google search for that people won't see CULT all over the page.

First we need to find out what happened to the monies that were misappropriated, or finances that were misused (I can't remember his exact words)...the monies to which Roland Pang referred to when he resigned.

I received a recorded message about this Sundays meeting. It spoke about casting vision for the church and church planting. I was invited to attend because I am a registered member of the general assembley. Don't know anything about any $100,000.

About the monies Roland Pang spoke about - maybe someone should ask him what he was talking about. If he's at the meeting tomorrow that might be a good time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.