Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: November 02, 2008 11:37PM

Mario Bianchini
Hello everybody, I am the husband of Karen Bianchini, father of Nicole, Brittany, and Mario Jr. I left RLC about 2+ years ago. Many things have been stated on this forum pertaining to our family and the unfortunate circumstances at RLC. This most likely is my only post. I would like to say there are many of us who have been obviously hurt and damaged by the things that have and are going on at RLC. After much deliberation within myself, I have come to a place where I think it is time for myself and hopefully all to heal from the hurt of this all.
I would like to say to Tony Cunningham; YES we have much conflict because of the things that have happened in past years at RLC. Brother, my concerns are these: As the shepherd of the flock you have not taken responsibility for the teachings at Radiant Life Church. It is time for this to stop and it is time for you to step up as the shepherd to repent for the things that have happened. Here is my true heart; even though I have been hurt, deeply hurt what I would really love to see is full repentance come in to place. Then God’s hand can bring restoration to the body and to individual hearts. As it has always been with me you can call me and we can sit down to discuss this. No bitterness or hatred, but to seek what God truly has. My number hasn’t changed.

God Bless,
Mario Bianchini

Mike it is so good to hear from you!
I believe all who post here agree and embrace your desire for repentance and restoration.

What sometimes comes across and anger, is ANGER, at the continued unbridled false teachings and manipulation of peoples lives. Many of us are tired of how Tony just reinvents himself like changing the stripes on the tiger, you still have a tiger. Tony is looking for a way out, with-out repenting or renouncing his teachings after all he still is living the Spiritual Parenting life style and Miss Ott is just one of Tony's victims that he is having an emotional affair with. Some people get offended when I make such bold statements but this is the truth! Tonys Life style of blame shifting and being reckless with how he treats people is so evident that any one can look back at his history and count the many families who have been hurt being affiliated with Tony.

I don't trust tony for as far as I can spit.
He is slick and elusive and for him to reinvent himself and ask the church to send him out as a token missionary or church planter is irresponsible on the part of the sycophant elders and staff who remain at RLc.

For me I can not let this guy leave town like a gambler and ride into another town and not warn the people of his history and fruit.

People like Tony end up starting religions like Mormonism and Christian Scientist because so many Christians just give up they roll over and play dead (possum).

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 03, 2008 01:28AM

BraveHeart
Don't forget the Coos Bay Oregon connection what is going on there with Dale??

I wish I knew what was going on there. I used to run into at least one person from that group around town, but I haven't seen anyone lately. I could go and check the church out, but I bet there wouldn't be any red flags right away. I do find it interesting when you google life change church info this pops up:

Life Change Church "TRUTH THAT BRINGS TRANSFORMATION". Church Partnerships:Radiant Life Church Tony Cunningham –
Senior Pastor (916) 681-2800 ...

Interesting, no?

Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in WEST Sacramento?
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: November 03, 2008 02:39AM

Here is an email that I sent out to Pastor Don Bozley at Radiant Life Church of West Sacramento and he replied with these answers that was on 9/30/2008 My followup questions have all been ignored.

Dan:

Below are my responses to your questions. I give them to you expecting that you will apply the highest standard of integrity in how you use them.

Don

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: don@xxxxxx.xxx
Subject: Greetings
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 23:20:57 -0600

"Dear Don

Hey it has been a long time since we last spoke. I know it was a bit awkward as I was trying to share with you that concept of the two room’s one being the room of “good intentions” and the other room of “Trusting God”. Are you back to writing screenplays? Or are you pursuing new endeavors writing sermons?

I was wondering where Dave Losey is at these days and how is he doing? I truly enjoyed our time over in the Philippines however looking back in hindsight I saw many things that did not set well in my spirit. But I was afraid to ask questions.

Is Dave still in the Sacramento area? Yes. He still attends our fellowship and - since transitioning out of senior pastor role last month, of his own accord - is now the pastor emeritus, working closely in support of me.

Also Don I was wondering if you could comment on the current situation with the Radiant Life Church structure. No. I do not have enough information to responsibly do so.

Is West Sacramento Radiant Life still under the Umbrella of Sacramento? Though planted by Elk Grove Community, we are under the covering of Church of God, and have been throughout our 10-year history.

Do you still have a close relationship with Tony? And if so are you practicing or teaching any of his teachings like Spiritual Parenting? I personally have never received a single teaching on spiritual parenting, Dan. Nor have I given one. It has been a non-practice, non-issue, and non-doctrine in West Sacramento.

With Radiant Life Church of Laguna officially changing there name and breaking away from Tony what are your thoughts Is West Sacramento looking into the options? Laguna's actions have no bearing on us.

And now with Radiant Life Church in Katy Texas closing down what is going to happen to the people there. No idea.

Our fellowship has one simple goal, Dan: to increasingly reflect and share the deep love of Jesus to the world around us. Anything that furthers that, we will embrace. Anything that hinders that, we will reject.

At this time, Dan, I don't see benefit to my making any further comment on the subjects above. I hope you'll respect that and respect the earnest saints of West Sacramento in your own ensuing conversations.

Respectfully,

Don

Here is my follow up questions that have been ignored.

Dear Don

I don’t understand why specific questions about church leaders like Tony Cunningham suddenly get all protective and secretive. If Tony is the senior church of Radiant Life Church and your church is flying under that same banner then you have to admit there is a specific amount of similarities. I know from my own experience that the West Sacramento church has been closely tied to the teachings of Tony Cunningham as they have participated in Discipleship Training, Friday Night Worship services and several people would drive over for the GAP on Saturday nights. I know that you and Dave attended SOMA and that there were several others who have attended SOMA. I know that you came over to assist Tony with his books and through that working environment you have become close friends. There was a close connection with Capstone Theatre Productions so in follow up to my question “Is West Sacramento Radiant Life still under the Umbrella of Sacramento?” You replied “Though planted by Elk Grove Community, we are under the covering of Church of God, and have been throughout our 10-year history.”

Is that the church of God Anderson Indiana?

I was under the impression that Tony renounced his association and licensing from the Church of God Anderson Indiana about 3 years ago publicly at a Friday Night Worships Service. Was Tony telling the truth that night? If so then what was his motive to lead people into the understanding that he renounce the association with them?

My other question was

“Do you still have a close relationship with Tony?

And if so are you practicing or teaching any of his teachings like Spiritual Parenting?”

You wrote “I personally have never received a single teaching on spiritual parenting, Dan.

Now Don I know that you have sat under much more of Tony’s Teachings that even I have, as I was only a part time student and I was there when the Spiritual Parenting was introduced. I know you were there also so to say you have never received a single teaching on Spiritual Parenting? Please Don be honest with me how can you make that kind of statement?

I can testify that his teaching nearly destroyed my family and it has many others.

Now to say that you have not embraced this teaching, that is another thing….but Don you did not say that, you said “Nor have I given one. It has been a non-practice, non-issue, and non-doctrine in West Sacramento.”

I know that Turning Point Church in Marysville Washington has recognized Tony as an apostle for the past few years and as of last week they still hold to that belief. Do you and your church recognize Tony as an Apostle? Or Prophet?

In my other question I asked ”I was wondering if you could comment on the current situation with the Radiant Life Church structure.” You said No. I do not have enough information to responsibly do so.

Don, I know that Pastor Scott of the Radiant Life Church of Laguna has officially renounced all of Tony’s Teachings and cut off all ties with Tony and Radiant Life Church by changing there name to Open Door Community Church. This is a monumental event for a church to take, are you telling me that you have no idea as to what is going on?

They have seen the devastation that follows Tony’s teachings and the Elders of that church in looking out for the flock are being prudent in protecting there flock. Are you telling me that you have no idea about what is going on there? Or you simply do not want to comment?

I would hope that as a church senior pastor that you would be looking out for your flock’s best interest and that the elders of your church likewise would be prudent tending to the affairs of the church. To say that you are not interested in the allegations being made about Tony would be a bit irresponsible.

If a pedophile moved into my neighborhood and I did not take any interest in knowing would I be setting my children up for a potential dangerous situation?

But knowing I could be proactive and making sure that my children are safe.

My view of Spiritual Abuse is this, it is just a serious as Sexual Abuse.

Dan Davis

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 03, 2008 05:44AM

any updates or news on the meeting today yet?

Mario, you are a good man. I remember hanging out with you when you were trying to deal with all of this through the church structure. You were very tactful and respectful about how you spoke about the situation. A matter of fact you never even came out an said what was going on to me but I could sense there were some issues you were trying to deal with Tony and the elders on. I think you acted tactfully and responsibly in going through all of those channels and not airing your dirty laundry to everyone at that time. It is a shame there was no action then. While I believe there needs to be some closure for everyone, I also think as long as Tony and his teachings are alive and well that we need to protect others by warning them. For me, I haven't really stayed on here for myself. I couldnt give a rats you know what about Radiant Life and Tony anymore. That is done. The only thing I lost there was time and Ive lost alot of that through my life by doing stupid things. I have been here for people like you and others who I have talked to who havent posted or havent spoken up but have the same stories as everyone on here about how their families have been torn apart. For that my heart grieves and I feel responsible to speak up for them. Your situation in particular always weighed heavy on my heart. I am so glad to read about some of the reconciliation that took place at your church recently. That individual also weighs heavy on my mind now. Despite all the mess and the fact we werent very close, he always had a soft spot in my heart. I believe now he is a good man and has a great family. I sincerely wish the best for him and hope that if I see him we would embrace as you did.

Dan, I believe Don's responses to your first letter are responsible. I have no clue what the relationship between he and Tony are now but I can bet that everyone is on their guard now. The bottom line is that if RLC goes down then all the affiliates near here will also or they will change their ways if they have been embracing the teachings of Tony. I for one know someone who goes to Radiant Life Laguna or Open Door now and they have told me that they have not been exposed to the teachings of spiritual parenting and some of the others I spoke about. Or should I say that there were discussions regarding the relationship between paul and timothy and others but the practice was never pushed or taught the way that tony was pushing it and teaching it. He f"ed up in how he taught it. It is not a controlling type relationship and it is not a relationship of abandonment (your family and your covering through christ). Anyway, we will see what transpires. Like I said I certainly have no personal stake in this other than to see others not experience the ridiculous manipulation and twisted teachings that I did.

Posted by: longtimer60 ()
Date: November 03, 2008 07:12AM

The meeting was announced at services today. 4:00pm. A vision-casting meeting? You can come if you are a member and declared yourself to be for the budget meeting. I do not know if they are going to vote on anything. You did not have to be invited personally to come.

Posted by: Guess Who ()
Date: November 03, 2008 09:12AM

Real Time meeting update: About 300 are at the meeting. They were trying to kick a bunch out. Tony was at a loss for how to proceed. Proposal is to plant 2 new churches and Tony preaches at all 3. Locations, Elk Grove, Folsom and midtown. So far Tony is doing a good job of defusing a partially hostile crowd. Currently lucky of 60% are on his team.

Date: November 03, 2008 09:16AM

More Update: Tony is currently "laying down a thick smokescreen, all the suckups are upfront, he should run for office (not a compliment)".

Date: November 03, 2008 09:21AM

More Update: Currently Tony is joking around and getting people to laugh with him. Reporter says : "this is a nauseating pile of sh*t".

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 03, 2008 09:52AM

that is the problem with the whole friggin church. Tony runs everything including the meetings. Those idiots cannot do anything on their own. Healthy churches do not operate this way. The elders should be running these meetings and Tony shouldn't be able to do whatever he wants on his whim. Casting vision. give me a break. I just dont understand these people but they can go with him.

Date: November 03, 2008 10:09AM

Update: 6:07pm currently Tony is appearing as "the poor man as mistreated and never able to state his case to his boss -- the congregation".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.