Current Page: 60 of 273
Re: Has Anyone Ever Heard of Radiant Life Church in Sacramento
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: August 03, 2008 01:51PM

To the pastors leadership at Radiant Life:

The word of the Lord came to me: "Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel; prophesy and say to them: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Woe to the shepherds of Israel who only take care of themselves! Should not shepherds take care of the flock? You eat the curds, clothe yourselves with the wool and slaughter the choice animals, but you do not take care of the flock. You have not strengthened the weak or healed the sick or bound up the injured. You have not brought back the strays or searched for the lost. You have ruled them harshly and brutally. So they were scattered because there was no shepherd, and when they were scattered they became food for all the wild animals. My sheep wandered over all the mountains and on every high hill. They were scattered over the whole earth, and no one searched or looked for them."

[Ezekiel 34:1-6, NIV]

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: August 03, 2008 02:02PM

whatajoke: Very good posts.

When I was reading the article a question came to mind.

There is so much of the cult activity at RLC. My question is, and I know this is not something anyone but Tony can answer, but did he start this church with a game plan to start this cult. Did he have it in his mind to teach the bible with such a skewed perspective and have people walking around like zombies. Is it possible that the result of all the crap we see today is what he actually wanted when he decided to be a pastor. Did he plan on getting people to call him an apostle. OR is his a victim of himself as well?

Is it possible that he planned this evil from the begining? I certainly hope not.

This is not said in anything but curiosity to know if Tony is pleased with the result of all his hard work? I am not bitter. Yesterday I was angry, today I feel sad.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/03/2008 02:20PM by Escapee07.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: August 04, 2008 03:05AM

First of all I want to say Welcome "one voice" and thank you for your breef TESTIMONEY. I have to ask were you part of the church durring the One Voice events in Sacramento?

thank you for your post

keep fighting the good fight!

Posted by: Ring barer ()
Date: August 04, 2008 03:47AM

One voice…

Thank you for your post. I am really encouraged that you decided to post and I totally identify with your experience and can validate it. I am looking forward to more and I can say with honesty that your one voice will have an impact as everyone hear has just by telling their story…

I am going to be out of town for a few days so I may not be posting as much… just letting you guys know… and talk to you asap.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: August 04, 2008 03:50AM

personaly I am sickened by the amount of people who keep making excuses for Tony. Look if it looks like a false teaching smells like a herisicy and tastes like a lie from the pit of hell most likely it is a cult, to bad I steped in it.

Date: August 04, 2008 04:39AM

Welcome Onevoice...yours is just one voice out of many. we here are but a few. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to hearing more from you.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: August 04, 2008 07:18AM

I went to church today, not at Radiant Life. I have been to three churches now since escaping Radiant Life and I am stunned at the number or people I have seen at those churches who have escaped the destructiveness and abuse at Radiant Life. They all really do have the same story. It was actually encouraging to see that many people have escaped but many still perish. Church was good with some teaching out of Corinthinthians regarding false prophets and teachers. All in all a good day and plan on going again next week. To all those reading this forum who are still caught up in Radiant Life and Tony's lies and misteachings, I am hoping that the testimonies and the information provided on here will help you to see what is happening amongst you.

Date: August 05, 2008 01:19AM

The Pastor at my church spoke about prophesying yesterday. It was very interesting.
The topic made me think about where I am at in my spiritual life. The verse was the one in Zechariah about calling the dry bones to life. My actual revelation from the message was definately a personal one as the message really didn't have anything to do with forgiveness. Just faith.

I was thinking. I know that forgiveness is ours for the taking, but we can not access it unless we ask for it.

So, as hard as this is for me. I forgive RLC leadership. For treating me like a number, like I wasn't valuable enough, for the intimidation,the opression, for teaching me lies, and twisted doctrine.
Hopefully one day they will see the big picture and repent. Today I hold out forgiveness with a mustard seed of faith that I can give it.

If this is too preachy I am sorry. I felt I needed to post this.

Date: August 05, 2008 02:31AM

I have been following this thread for months and am enlightened by your testimonies and strength. Thank you. There are members of my family who are involved in the very upper inner circle at Radiant Life Church. Since the arrival of Tony Cunningham in their lives, they have become dogmatic caricatures of their former selves, leaving the rest us in the family stooped and asking WTF? My question: How do I communicate my concern to those who are so deeply involved in this church? Should I even try? I love them dearly and would hate to lose them in my life completely.

Posted by: Abused ()
Date: August 05, 2008 03:45AM

Escapee07 great post I appreciate your testimony and your encouragement you are to so many people.

Dan

Current Page: 60 of 273

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.