Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: buddy ()
Date: January 20, 2011 06:06PM

TPCWOC sermon for Sunday Jan 16th, 2011 " Now is the Time to plan for Success" by Jeff (I have a plan for you)Barnes is now online. Jeff says everyone is somewhere and Jeff guarantees you we be somewhere 10 or 20 years from now.If you end up somewhere with out purpose we will lose ground and its like going down a dead end street. If you keep going to TPCWOC and keep listening to Jeff( I have a plan for you )Barnes you will be dramatically different in the year 2011. Jeff guarantees it and he says you can put money on it.( Just make sure it makes it into the offering box) Jeff goes on to share success planning and he is so excited that he wants you to feel like running around the block and start ripping up your day planner with him. Jeff says that God is not shooting from the hip.( Why not Jeff ,if God wants to shoot from the hip he will) Jeff says you are not a fluke or a mistake. Jeff wants you to wake up and listen, because God has plans to prosper us. Jeff then gives the sermon over to his wife Kim Barnes to teach us how not to live haphazardly and has 4 ways to plan for success. (Jeff needs help with his sermon from Kim, now we know who is really running the church and who wears the pants) Kim tells us not to be hurry scurry in life and shares her experience with us. Next she shares out of control spending with us and shares a experience on how she wanted a full dinner at a restaurant and how that was just not right. Kim then shares how we should not worry and gives us another example of how she just got caught up in worry.
Kim tells us not to have boredom( especially when Jeff is preaching)Kim then gives the church back to Jeff and Jeff says "Do you think God wants you to have boredom, thats not a plan of God.( Jeff if God wants you to have boredom you will have boredom) Jeff says that he wants you to be sitting on the edge of your seat at church. Jeff goes on to share a bible verse. Jeff says if you have been here for away you have heard it a hundred times ( false Apostle Mikes favorite bible verse)" For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". ( It work so well with false Apostle Mike that Jeff wants us to experience what Mike experience) Jeff then shares the book of Nehemiah with us hoping that he can use it to rebuild the walls of TPCWOC. Jeff then goes on to share on how he was not in Gods plan when he wanting to buy a nice new red truck and when he drove it off the lot he new he had made a big mistake. He felt really bad and took a lost on selling it.( But Jeff didn't feel bad about giving false Apostle Mike all our money to leave town now did he)Jeff thens shares how we need good counsel and a adviser.( We have been here for you Jeff but you will not listen to us)Jeff says that we are doom to fail if we do not have a plan. Jeff we be teaching a new series on financial goals called dept snowball and says that dept is killing us. (After you guys spent all our money hoping God would prosper you , God might just want you to fail)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/20/2011 06:09PM by buddy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Saddened ()
Date: January 21, 2011 02:07AM

This is purely my opinion, but this illustration shows the qualifications that a person MUST possess to be an elder at TPC. If you have not exhibited these traits, Jeff Barnes does not want or need you on his elder board. Nothing has changed at TPC, is Jeff really in charge or are Mike and Tony still calling the shots from a distance?

S

Date: January 21, 2011 09:22AM

[198.238.192.100]

Is this considered "blessing" and "favor"?

Date: January 21, 2011 09:51AM

Considering the severance package M & C walked away with, they could have made their mortgage payments and left the house on the market. I remember Mike preaching about paying your bills and being responsible just about every year we attended TPC, it appears that once again M & C ignored their own teachings. Is anyone surprised? I'm not. But isn't walking away from financial responsibilities what Mike's good friend and mentor Tony did?

D of D

TurningPointReject
http://198.238.192.100/imgcache/opr201012100574-1-4.pdf

Is this considered "blessing" and "favor"?

Date: January 21, 2011 11:35AM

its sickening the lack of character possesed by so many so called godly men, it wouldnt be so had if they were just honest about thier shortcomings, bot to preach to us about needing godly character and yet not having any themselves. cheapens Gods kingdom,

Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: January 21, 2011 11:54AM

I remember when Jeff Barnes was reading Joel Osteen's book Your Best Life Now. Jeff thought it was great. Jeff is completely oblivious to what Christians in general--ones who know what the Bible says--see as the problem with teaching from the Osteen and the likes of him.

From Buddy's post, Jeff's still up to the same philosophy he learned from Joel O., Mike V., and Tony C.

JEFF, HERE IS THE PROBLEM WITH THAT TEACHING. TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO LISTEN. THEN REPENT. DON'T KEEP POISONING THE CHURCH WITH THIS STUFF. PLEASE. I'M LITERALLY BEGGING. THERE ARE SOULS AT STAKE. WISE UP!

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: January 21, 2011 07:50PM

[www.youtube.com]

[thewartburgwatch.com]

In prosperity churches they teach that if you give money to the preacher you'll get back 30, 60, or a 100 fold harvest of money. All of that is false cause the parable of the sower wasn't about sowing money, but rather sowing Word of the Most High into the lives of people.If their doctrine were true why would they not simply follow their own teachings therefore reaping 30,60 or 100 fold so they could teach the WORD of GOD rather than the give us the MONEY FROM YOUR WALLETS gospel?

I'm not endorsing prosperity doctrine, I'm exposing its lies so people could wake up from bondage and lies.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2011 08:02PM by ostracizedone.

Posted by: WonderingNow ()
Date: January 22, 2011 02:49AM

Great video from John MacArthur, Learning Point -- one of my favorites. I have IMMERSED myself in MacArthur, Sproul and Piper, and listening to them helped me bolt out of TP when I realized I was sitting under Satanic teaching. I wonder if a person can be truly saved and not SEE or discern this false teaching. Isn't discernment a gift the Holy Spirit gives us when He truly LIVES in us. For sure, I admit I have been caught up in things during my walk with Christ, but HE always leads me out while giving me TRUTH. But these guys -- they play and frolic in the vomit and fecal matter and proliferate it -- they smear their followers faces in it and they all STINK!!!!!

This has been posted before, but it's another great one -- Piper railing against the health, wealth and prosperity gospel.
John Piper on the Prosperity Gospel
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: buddy ()
Date: January 22, 2011 03:50AM

New Elder selection Dan Crawely I believe was trying to defend false Apostle Mike on his facebook in Jan 2010 by posting a article Truth or Tradition " What is a Apostle? It was a lenghty article and at the bottom of the article was written to fit Mike perfectly.(Apostles are not supermen. They are human like everyone else, and they must work to develop spiritual fruit like any other believer. We must be suspicious of anyone who claims to be an apostle but turns out to be interested in promoting himself and his ministry more than the things of God. Every apostle can clearly relate to Paul’s words when he said that he did not “deserve to be called an apostle” (1 Cor. 15:9). They understand that apostleship is not based on works or talents. The ministry of an apostle cannot be earned; it is purely a gift of God’s)
Mike thought he was superman and love to promote himself and his ministry. Mike never had the gift of a Apostle.
I believe Dan and many others defended Mike. I believe Dan does not have discerment against false teaching.

I thought LearningPoint was right on about the Hales thinking they have Spiritual Superiority and also lack discerntment.
Jeff Barnes and Ken Hale when confronted by me with the false "word-faith movement teaching" happing at TPCWOC both gave me the same lame defense " they said " Well you know the word faith is in the bible."
My meeting with Jeff Barnes he praised Joel Osteen and could not believe I was trying to give him a book that said negative stuff about his false teaching. Jeff told me " look at all the good Joel Osteen has done. I believe Jeff lacks discernment from false teachers and I believe he trying to be a Joel Osteen type of preacher.

Back to Spiritual Superiority" false word-faith movement teacher MarketPlace Ministry director Ken Ralston picture is still on TPCWOC site under groups and TPCWOC seems to still be promoting the false teaching. Does Jeff Barnes think it is ok to have false teaching in the background at his church.

I was thinking that Jeff Barnes might want to think about going back to the Job he had before he became a preacher.
Sometimes men believe God call them to be a pastor when God never did , it was all in themselves.
I think most of the people who attend TPCWOC are nice and sincere people, but you can be nice and sincere and still lack discerment.
I love all the people who still attend TPCWOC and still praying for them.
You won't believe this " But I kind of miss false apostle Mike, I wish they would bring him back!
Just my opinion!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/22/2011 03:55AM by buddy.

Date: January 22, 2011 12:16PM

Can anyone name the one newly proposed elder who confronted Mike and Jeff about their false teaching?

What is the name of the newly proposed elder who, in love, spoke to Mike and Jeff and pleaded with each
of them to turn away from teaching false doctrine and confess to the congregation that Turning Point Church
World Outreach Center was a cult?

Can anyone name the one proposed elder who asked Jeff to perform a full and complete audit of the church's financial records from the last 5 years?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.