Re: Turning Point Church World Outreach Center-Tell Your Story
Posted by: buddy ()
Date: October 30, 2009 10:08AM

Great Leadership Quote:" A Leader is a dealer of hope": Napoleon Bonaparte! False apostle Mike Villamor is just like Napoleon , Mike likes to give out alot of false hope.We all no what happen to Napoleon. "Napoleon met his waterloo."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2009 10:18AM by buddy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Saddened ()
Date: October 30, 2009 10:07PM

TurningPointReject
Does the irony of the following tweet strike anyone:

MikeVillamor
RT @robcizek: "Leadership is like a teabag - you only know how good it is when it’s in hot water" - David Fairhurst RT @ValentinaBailey

Once again, Mike makes a Freudian slip and refers to our dear sister's Christ like grace and love while being persecuted by -- oh yeah -- Mike Villamor. Once again, Mike speaks and does nothing but make himself look petty and self-centered. No one is buying the poor me I am the victim remarks Mike makes about himself. But his Freudian slips do say a lot about his mentality or lack thereof. The victim of his blame game and persecution is the one who has shown far more grace, forgiveness, and love while in hot water than Mike will ever be able to muster.

Saddened

Date: November 02, 2009 12:33AM

the makeover is coming...

Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: November 02, 2009 09:41AM

You mean a new batch of whitewash?

Date: November 02, 2009 03:10PM

False apostle Mike Villamor is trying to to teach us to pray in his latest series on prayer.This last Sunday Mike brings up the Lords prayer Matt 6 in verse 11 Mike says that Give us our daily bread means that we are to ask for lots of money so we can give it to Mike because Mike has confidence and Mike knows what Gods will is.Mike loves the verse 2 Cor 9:11 You will be made rich in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion,and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God. Mike says that verse 11 give us our daily bread means that we should not pray for just enough bread to get by.But Mike wants us to pray for lots of money so we can give it to him.Mike then will use the word of God to give you false hope. Mike says if you give 0 money you will get nothing back because 0 times $1000 =0 .Mike says the church does not like to use the word rich(prosperity) and that it has been perverted and some have used it for greed.Mike why did you not give examples of this.Who are you trying to fool.You let false prosperity teachers Dr. Increase,Casey Treat,Dr. Favor,false teachers from false prosperity business city church to teach at your church.On top of that false apostle Tony cunningham is your spiritual father, remember. We all want to give and trust God for his will to be done. Mike where is the money,have you spend it all.Did you give it all away waiting for Gods ATM machine to start cranking out the cash for you.Why have all the people left.Mike you should read your bible: Proverb 30:8 keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches,but give me only my daily bread

Date: November 09, 2009 11:45AM

False apostle Mike Villamore this Sunday is teaching us to capture Gods attention by kingdom principles. We are to love it when other people are (when Mike is )blessed and when he prospers.We need to pray for our leaders to prosper(get rich)Mike says we should pray that president Obama prospers,because if Obama prospers,our nation prospers,and if our nation prospers, we do!That's what the word of God tells us.Pray for our Kings(Mike has a king somewhere),presidents,governors,senators and for pastors (Mike )to prosper!Mike says this is going to kill you but we have to love it when president Obama prospers.Mike says its the trickle down theory.When God blesses those in leadership,he blesses those behind them.So Mikes trickle down theory is kind of like a pyramid scheme or like Amway.The people at the top get rich while all the people at the bottom hope that some of the money will trickle down to them.Just keep giving Mike your hard earned money and if you worship him enough and pretend to suck up to him you might get some table scraps from his dinner plate.Mikes prosperity principles really work. Mike wants unity.Mike is begging you ,to play your part.Mike has a confession to make,Mike says he is a pastor(he is)Mike says he is a pretty public pastor(he is)Mike says he goes to Starbucks,Haggins,Walmart and different places(he does).Mike says people bump into me all the time and I can't tell you how many times I sit down with total strangers and a good percentage of the times I am apologizing for somebody who goes to our church and I have to tell them I am sorry.Mike's favorite prayer is Lord humble me!(it is)Mike says next week(prophet)Cyndi will teach us on worship.(so start practicing your victory dance)Last weeks sermon was taken down from the TP home web site.I am going to go to my room and pray that the Lord will grant President Obama prosperity so I can experience some trickle down

Posted by: Saddened ()
Date: November 09, 2009 11:26PM

When King Saul chased David across half the middle east, David refrained from mocking and, when presented with the opportunity, taking the life of King Saul. He continually tried to extend a hand in peace and reconciliation. We all disagree with the Mike Villamor and the Elders at TPC. We disagree with their teachings, their retaliation against our dear sister in Christ when she resigned and left TPC after standing up to Mike, and just about everything they have done since about the end of 2005. However, we must emmulate David's behavior to King Saul in our treatment of Mike and the Elders. Two wrongs do not make a right. We need only stay out of the way of Mike's petty and retaliatory reactions to just about everything until such time as God deals with him. So do not persecute or slander, ignore and stay out of reach. But be ready to help those who will need us when God does deal with Mike and the Elders -- and he will!

Buddy, I love you Brother, but throwing gasoline on the fire is not helping.

Saddened

Date: November 10, 2009 01:06AM

Saddened
When King Saul chased David across half the middle east, David refrained from mocking and, when presented with the opportunity, taking the life of King Saul. He continually tried to extend a hand in peace and reconciliation. We all disagree with the Mike Villamor and the Elders at TPC. We disagree with their teachings, their retaliation against our dear sister in Christ when she resigned and left TPC after standing up to Mike, and just about everything they have done since about the end of 2005. However, we must emmulate David's behavior to King Saul in our treatment of Mike and the Elders. Two wrongs do not make a right. We need only stay out of the way of Mike's petty and retaliatory reactions to just about everything until such time as God deals with him. So do not persecute or slander, ignore and stay out of reach. But be ready to help those who will need us when God does deal with Mike and the Elders -- and he will!

Buddy, I love you Brother, but throwing gasoline on the fire is not helping.

Saddened
Yes sadden, it seems the hardest thing to do is let go and let God, let God vindicate, The word says God will not be mocked, is that true, if so then He will take care of things in His time, Maybe He's just waiting for us to trust Him and quit trying to fix things ourselves, fixing things ourselves seems to be our nature, ask abraham, when he tried to help God out, the world is still suffering from his decision.

Date: November 10, 2009 03:14AM

What Buddy is trying to do is keep the forum active and keep Mike's false teachings exposed. Yes, his writings are sarcastic and does not appeal to some, but I can tell you without a single doubt that he is NOT doing this to be slanderous. If everyone stops exposing what is going on at TP then who is going to warn others who may become involved or warn current members? My personal opinion is that this site is for people who do not write on this forum, but are questioning Mike's teachings. If everyone stops writing then those questioning Mike will think Mike's teachings have changed. Just a different perspective. Buddy's wife

Date: November 10, 2009 03:28AM

buddy
What Buddy is trying to do is keep the forum active and keep Mike's false teachings exposed. Yes, his writings are sarcastic and does not appeal to some, but I can tell you without a single doubt that he is NOT doing this to be slanderous. If everyone stops exposing what is going on at TP then who is going to warn others who may become involved or warn current members? My personal opinion is that this site is for people who do not write on this forum, but are questioning Mike's teachings. If everyone stops writing then those questioning Mike will think Mike's teachings have changed. Just a different perspective. Buddy's wife
amen too buddy God does use people also to achieve vindication. each man is accountable for his own actions. If God can have someone lay on their side for a long time. or live in the widerness eating grasshoppers, and needle the king constantly about his sin, the God can have somene post on here, throw poop, or whatever He desires.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.