Current Page: 8 of 11
Re: GREG HUTH OF RADIANT LIFE CHURCH
Posted by: Worship_Big ()
Date: September 13, 2009 01:50AM

What a twisted sense of entitlement these so called leaders have. They have preached for years about taking responsibility for yourself and moving from one frame of mind into another, or one point of view into another. But when it really comes down to it, "the rub" as Tony Cunningham and Greg Huth apparently love to say, they show no signs of practicing the very things they preach.

Compassion, understanding, repentance, forgiveness, thoughtfulness, patience, goodness, kindness, self control are all thrown out the window when a question is raised about their leadership history, abilities, skills or depth of understanding... just like a good politician it's deflection and playing the blame game by putting laying the responsibility at someone else's feet. Good Grief, my children do a better job of taking responsibility for their actions and behavior than these two supposed men in spiritual leadership positions... positions... positions...

I wonder if it's really that simple.
I wonder if it could really be as simple as the fact that these "boys" are more worried about their positions/status/authority within the church or in the community than with their relationships, either with God or the people around them. It would make sense then why Tony and Greg are so quick to blame people around them or discard them as failures when things don't go as planned.

Unfortunately, contrary to popular opinion these days, with the law of the harvest in play; a CEO/Pastor cannot take all of the credit for success without also taking the responsibility for poor planning and execution.

I have heard Tony's excuse that it was not his teaching that caused the problems and issues at RLcult but the poor execution of these teachings by his selected leadership and the body... That his only fault in this mess was not speaking to the problems sooner. To this I say "Revisionist History Maker!"... You recommended, brought forward and trained the Elders, Deacons and leadership of the body of Christ that used to be Elk Grove Community/Radiant Life; no one was put in a position of any authority without your stamp of approval... Poor planning on the part of the leader constitutes a failure on behalf of that leader and the leader should take the responsibility like a man and not victimize himself, thereby making himself and his god look petty and weak.

The God I serve sacrificed himself on behalf of those who don't even know they needed Him, and He definitely didn't shirk His decision by blaming everyone around Him for having to make that sacrifice.

Just some thoughts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: September 17, 2009 01:35AM

GREG REPENT? !!!!LOL!!!
Who are you trying to impress? Tony?

Greg you only pay lip service to and act you have know knowledge of, or remorse for the many acts of Spiritual Abuse, Manipulation and Coercion you have done to people Radiant Life!!!

To repent of all you have done would require you to step off your mighty high-horse, humble yourself and renounce all the evil you have had your hands on renounc Tony and his evil twisted teachings.

It is obvious that the Lord has turned you over to your evil desires.....

The Sycophant Greg Huth
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
I need to repent...
I have removed or edited a few of my blog posts.

Why?
The Lord reminded me of what His servant, Paul, wrote: Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels. (2 Timothy 2:23 )

Therefore, I removed or edited any post that had anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments or could produce quarrels.

Sorry about that.

G
PS... I ignored the prompting for a few days only to hear today from my gracious and patient Lord: "If you don't remove what I have asked you to, then My voice will become distant." Talk about motivation!!
Posted by Greg Huth at 7:10 PM

NO GREG THESE ACCUSATIONS ARE REAL! THESE ACCUSATIONS AND TESTIMONIES ARE THE TRUTH!!!

YOU ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO FACE US BECAUSE DEEP IN YOU MIND YOU KNOW YOU ARE WRONG!!!

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE HURT MANY PEOPLE AND YOU KNOW YOU HAVE DONE IT IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

GREG YOU KNOW YOU ARE GUILTY and you only receive your justification from your little god Tony!!!

Greg what you do not understand... repentance is agreeing with God that you are going down the wrong path. That you are embracing the wrong teachings and following the wrong teacher. You are leading other people into the same darkness and into the same vapid demise. Repentance is Renouncing and doing an about face, turning from your old way of life.

NOT YOUR VAPID SELF-SERVING ARROGANT WORDS OF SELF-JUSTIFICATION!!

GREG YOU TO HAVE BECOME AN ANATHEMA

Posted by: ZELDAMATHILDE ()
Date: September 17, 2009 08:04AM

Tony's house is the one with the current home value on it.
The one with the added roof line great room and balcony!
Stealing money from widows! How low can this creep ever go?
Tony Cunningham is the lowest of all, a Toilet Bug

Greg's house is the one on the lower part of this photograph the top house is very similar.
It is easy to see the addition Greg built at the expense of a single woman!!!
just another Toilet Bug!

I believe there is a special place in Hell for men who take advantage of women!

Especially men who are representing God to the people, members of the cloth

NO "You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?
Matthew 23:33

Date: September 17, 2009 09:28AM

Welcome ZELDAMATHILDE
it is nice to see finally you posting :-)

Your description calling Tony and Greg
TOILET BUGS
is so accurate and absolutely BRILLIANT!!!!!!

These idiots do not realize they are self-righteous fools!
The accusations and they keep down playing with their holier than Swiss cheese persona keeps revealing there true motives and intentions to keep manipulating coercing

What Huth an Cunningham keep running away from are the many accusations they are involved with that are serious weighty issues.

"And if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to be thrown into the sea with a large millstone tied around his neck.
If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life maimed than with two hands to go into hell, where the fire never goes out. And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life crippled than to have two feet and be thrown into hell. And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than to have two eyes and be thrown into hell, where
'their worm does not die,
and the fire is not quenched.'
Everyone will be salted with fire.

"Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can you make it salty again? Have salt in yourselves, and be at peace with each other."

Date: September 18, 2009 12:23AM

BH thanks for being a real man and standing up for what is right.

This Toilet Bug, Greg and his wife Kelli Huth have hurt so many people with there manipulative words of advice and they do it all acting like Christian's but not having the real Christian fruit to show.

Date: September 20, 2009 12:53PM

ghuth
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Smiling....

God is so good, I can't help but grin.

I have such amazing peace and joy knowing I am loved by no less than the Creator of all!

I can't help but be a bit giddy knowing that, as I have been washed by the Blood of the Lamb, my sins are atoned for and I am freed from destruction!

Greg in your own words, you say you are Giddy?

Using your own words you use to describe yourself,
consider this, the word giddy means, not levelheaded and sensible,
but likely to act impulsively or behave foolishly.
Other synonyms are;
Scatterbrained = a person regarded as unable to think seriously or systematically or to remember important things, empty headed.
Flighty = constantly changing plans, emotions, or opinions.
Capricious = tending to make sudden unexpected changes.
Frivolous = lacking in intellectual substance and not worth serious consideration.

You have just tipped your hand for all of us to see….
So let's go back to your euphoric FEELING of being Giddy, that indeed describes you to the "T."
You are admitting that you are not level headed or able to be sensible as you act emotionally clinging onto words that your guru Tony has used to help inflate your ego!

ghuth
I laugh with delight at knowing I hear His voice, and that He knows me and I'm getting to know Him!

Yes!! Hallelujah!!! Great is the Lord!!!

Just thinking of my Father makes me smile...
Posted by Greg Huth at 11:42 PM 0 comments

You see Greg if your theology was truly of God, you would understand his expectations of how we are to treat one another here on earth. How we are to resolve arguments and quarrels with people and how we are to extend God’s love especially to the people we have wronged or hurt. And yes we can extend God’s love without compromising His principles and laws. This false teaching that you promote is setting yourself up as being a little god. Being above reproach and beyond reconciling, you don’t have to truly repent or renounce your past behavior or belief system (theology). Just telling the people around you that you repented or posting it on your blog.
Greg it is like the story in Matthew 6:5-6 "And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."

Greg you open yourself up to living an emasculated life style being a "yes man" or running to your guru Tony Cunningham and carrying out his marching orders.
You take on this robotic zombie role felling giddy when in fact you are lacking in intellectual substance and not able to make serious consideration.

Just like Tony, you have set yourself up for the same criticism by following Tony and being his #1 little eunuch. .
Greg, you have carried out Tony's false teachings.
You've emulated Tony's false teachings and life style.
You have coerced people into giving money to you and Tony to support your false teachings.
You keep passing on Tony’s false doctrine
and because you do all this behavior in the name of God…

I use that analogy because it's interesting that in the Old Testament when a king would conquer another kingdom or nation. He would often castrate the men of the royal family and turn them into eunuch slaves.

Are you for real? Or are you just tooting your own horn to appear like you have it all together?

Sorry Greg, your mask is falling apart here!
According to your theology, are you implying that you can go about doing anything you like be it good or bad without any consequence? Again your false theology is your destruction!
A fool's destruction.

Date: September 21, 2009 12:56PM

The Toilet Bug has spoken
BraveHeart
ghuth
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Smiling....

God is so good, I can't help but grin.

I have such amazing peace and joy knowing I am loved by no less than the Creator of all!

I can't help but be a bit giddy knowing that, as I have been washed by the Blood of the Lamb, my sins are atoned for and I am freed from destruction!

Greg in your own words, you say you are Giddy?

Using your own words you use to describe yourself,
consider this, the word giddy means, not levelheaded and sensible,
but likely to act impulsively or behave foolishly.
Other synonyms are;
Scatterbrained = a person regarded as unable to think seriously or systematically or to remember important things, empty headed.
Flighty = constantly changing plans, emotions, or opinions.
Capricious = tending to make sudden unexpected changes.
Frivolous = lacking in intellectual substance and not worth serious consideration.

You have just tipped your hand for all of us to see….
So let's go back to your euphoric FEELING of being Giddy, that indeed describes you to the "T."
You are admitting that you are not level headed or able to be sensible as you act emotionally clinging onto words that your guru Tony has used to help inflate your ego!

LOL

Greg, open mouth and insert foot?

Well said BH "not levelheaded and sensible,
but likely to act impulsively or behave foolishly."

Date: September 30, 2009 04:12AM

So here we go again with another post from Greg!
Greg Huth, Reflections

from Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Steve Harvey introduces Christ...
I'm not posting this for its TC (Theological Correctness) or because I'm endorsing Steve Harvey. I'm posting this because I love the man's heart and passion as he "introduces Christ."
Worth a listen...
[www.youtube.com]

Posted by Greg Huth at 8:45 AM 0 comments
Again Greg you are using the credibility and validity of another man like Steve Harvey to somehow justify yourself and promote and justify yourself in your blogs.
Come on Greg be honest! You mention your not endorsing Steve Harvey of agreeing with his Theological Correctness....So why can't you be honest and post a blog telling us why you are so Hell-Bent to promote Tony's false teachings?
Why are you absolutely determined to do something for Tony, regardless of the consequences???
Why don' t tell us what you believe and why?
Why don't you tell us how Spiritual Parenting is going for you and your church?

Greg in your case of being an elder at Radiant Life and being an enabler of the false teacher Mr. Tony Cunningham, why don't you address the teachings of TONY?!?!?!?
The truth is your posting this work because it help you pose like everything is OK, acting Christian even posting other people's work like Stave Harvey to justify your existence.

Why not address the Sin, Then Repent! and Believe?
The byproduct of being in Christ is living out of who He says that I am. You people at Radiant Life are working so hard at keeping up your appearances. Pretending that you are doing better, hopping that someone does not see you slip up.

You see, when we become Christians, something happens that actually changed who we are. Most of us would say, "yeah that's true. I believe that." If so, then why do so many of us slog on through life with unresolved sin issues? "Well, um, I guess, well um....well, I'm not sure I know."
Consider this diagram. In this life, we who have trusted Christ will always have sin issues, and we will always have the identity God gave us. They are constants. Unchanging realities.

WORKING ON MY SIN ISSUES ------->

TRUSTING WHO GOD SAYS I AM ------->

It's key that we ask ourselves: which of the following to constants defines my life focus? Which offers me the hope of experiencing the other? If we opt out for the top line, we will never experience the bottom line. (This is what radiant life offers) But, if we focus on the bottom line, we will experience on parallel transformation regarding our sin issues.

Greg until you address these false teachings and false prophesy's of TONY CUNNINGHAM you are still on the outside looking in. You are pretending to be something you are not.

P.S. Greg, I see you removed some of the stuff you have posted on your blog, did Tony tell you to take it down?

BraveHeart

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/30/2009 04:14AM by BraveHeart.

Date: September 30, 2009 04:51AM

OK Greg since we are sharing videos
Please check out this video clip from the Deeper Conference

Oh and here is another video you might like... WOF

Be a good Berean and search the scriptures.

BraveHeart

Date: September 30, 2009 01:06PM

So Greg you posted on your self righteous blog
"Therefore, I removed or edited any post that had anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments or could produce quarrels."

What, you can not defend your faith?

You can not give an account for why and what you believe?

You cannot and will not talk about what Tony teaches?

So these are Stupid and Foolish arguments?

to understand Stupid....

Dude look in a mirror!

Current Page: 8 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.