Date: June 09, 2010 02:50AM

A LITTLE MATH

Total Posts Rick Ross Destructive Church Forum...11,396

Total Non Radiant Life Cult/TPWOC Posts...............5,565.....48.84%

Total Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham Posts......2,989.....26.22%

Total TPWOC/Mike Villamor Posts...........................2,842....24.93%

Combine Total Percentage Of Posts On
Radiant Life Cult/Tony Cunningham and TPWOCult/ Mike Villamor.......51.16%

Over 51% of the total posts on an Cult Education Forum are attributed to the Satanic twistings of a Spiritual Father/Spritual Son team Tony Cunningham and Mike Villamor...............What does this leave to doubt?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: GREG HUTH OF RADIANT LIFE CHURCH
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: June 30, 2010 10:14AM

From his very own
"Look How Religious I Can Be Blog" (where Greg does not allow dialogue)
The sycophant Mr. Greg Huth posted this:

Monday, June 14, 2010
Opinions & Understanding...
Have you ever wondered why many people are more interested in their opinions than the truth?
Well, the book of Truth has your answer. (And it's not my opinion...)
A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions. (Proverbs 18:2)
Understand?
Any opinions?
Posted by Greg Huth at 4:13 AM 0 comments

Oh WE Understand Greg.........this is the same crap Tony says and teaches

What I have posted is the TRUTH!!! not an opinion!!!!
The Truth of how You and your Wife keep assisting Tony Cunningham in twisting the Gospel Of Jesus Christ!
The 2 of you have equally participated in spiritually abusing hundreds of people who attended Radiant Life and the two of you have purposely participated in breaking marriages apart!!!!

Don't ever try to subvert the truth by hiding behind a bible verse that you are taking out of context and twisting!

Greg Huth you and your wife Kelli are an enemies of the Gospel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is not an opinion....That is the truth!!

BraveHeart

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2010 10:25AM by BraveHeart.

Date: July 01, 2010 05:14AM

Greg uses this verse from the bible to try and justify his position.....following the false teachings of Tony Cunningham.
"A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions. (Proverbs 18:2)

OK We want to have an understanding! We want to know what you are teaching and does it agree with the bible???
We are asking the questions and you are not cooperating in being honest with what you are teaching and or what your motives are.
and yet you try to demonize us the ones who question your theology.

BraveHeart

Date: July 01, 2010 07:47AM

Again from his very own
"Look How Religious I Can Be, Blog" (where Greg Huth does not allow dialogue)
Mr. Greg Huth posted this:
1 comments:
Greg Huth said...
Well, somebody offered their opinion.
But for its inflammatory nature I might have posted their opinion that you might see the truth of Scripture.
June 29, 2010 11:38 PM

Hey Greg, I will call your bluff....I posted it all here!!!

Apologize and Repent, Renounce Tony Cunningham and his teachings as a false teacher that you and your wife keep on enabling and promoting, then we can move on.....
Your blog simply confirms that you are a sycophant to Tony Cunningham! You have become an expert in mangling & twisting scripture, like Tony.
That is not a complement, but a strong warning! to Repent!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
here is my second response to your blog posting;
Monday, June 14, 2010
Opinions & Understanding...
[i
Greg Huth said...
Well, somebody offered their opinion. But for its inflammatory nature I might have posted their opinion that you might see the truth of Scripture.
June 29, 2010 11:38 PM][/i]

Inflammatory nature?? Oh Greg
you can't handle the truth!
you use a "straw-man" argument not backing up anything you are posting.
You want to read Inflammatory?
Can you look into a mirror and say “ignoramus?”
That is the fact, based upon firsthand life experience with you and your back stabbing wife Kelli!

Apologize and Repent!!! Renounce the false teachings of Tony........then we can move on.

Greg, I once valued you as a friend but the the hat hanging on the knife in my back tells me that you were never a friend!

The truth is you hide behind the fear of loosing your approval rating as [#1 sycophant] with Tony Cunningham.
Spiritually speaking Tony has your balls sitting in a jar sitting on his desk. Tony has you and your wife running around enabling his false doctrine and bad theology. You and your wife are Tony's little puppets doing his dirty work leading people astray from historical orthodox biblical doctrine. For example Tony has often quoted and used Charles Finney as a hero of the faith, an example to follow and learn from? But the truth is Finney was a heretic!!! Just like Tony!

Greg I’m over the fact that you and your wife manipulated and coerced my wife to consider divorce. To this day the two of you have NOT repented of that sin against my wife and me. The two of you have Not renounced the heretical teachings of Tony Cunningham and you have not renounced your participation in promoting the false teachings of this false teacher Tony Cunningham. The Truth is the two of you have coerced others and you have spiritually hurt many people!!!
You and your wife are enemies of the gospel.

Furthermore Greg, you hold a position of being an ELDER and because you have enabled Tony’s false teachings and promoted worship of Tony, you have turned a blind eye to the many facts that have been brought to your attention against Tony and you continue to turn a blind eye. That is the millstone around your neck.

You have become an arrogant self-righteous heretic much like Finney. Look what you have done to your own son, a young man who rejects God! I pray that your son changes his mind soon. But like him you and your wife have pushed more people out of having faith in Jesus than leading them to salvation in Jesus. That is because you preach a different message than what Jesus preached!

Greg you don’t have the balls to privately debate!! And you sure don't have the balls to publicly debate!!! Nor does your little god Tony, he is a spineless coward hiding behind his little concubine!
That is why I openly call you out as heretics!

I will post the truth and hopefully someday you will come around to renouncing Tony’s teachings and one day be restored to the kingdom of God. Yes and for you Mr. Tony Cunningham give back all that you have Stolen! 'Money and Women' Tony step down and close down the Radiant Cult! Apologize to each person ever walking through the doors of Elk Grove Community Church or Radiant Life Church Death Cult and Repent!

Greg as for you and your Wife.....Apologize and Repent, Renounce Tony’s teachings and you involvement then we can move on.

But until that happens you and your wife are enemies of the gospel of Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following is fact, not fiction!
facts, not an opinion!

BraveHeart

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/01/2010 07:50AM by BraveHeart.

Date: July 01, 2010 08:18AM

That is OK Greg you can band me from your email at Quality Sound or how you put it "Your email address will be put on the black list for this account."

You will use any excuse to demonize me and what I have said against you!

BraveHeart

Date: August 01, 2010 10:04PM

If Tony picks up and moves where will he go people are hedging bets that it is Texas
So the next question will the Sycophant Greg Huth follow Tony?

Posted by: Abused ()
Date: September 03, 2010 09:02AM

Mr. Greg Huth
I challenge you to a debate!
We can all read your stupid rambelings on your one sided blog sites, I challenge you to come here and tell us why you are so willing to follow Tony Cunningham to Hell taking your wife and kids and any one else you can manipulate.

Greg what are you afraid of?.....could it be the truth?
or have you sold your soul to Tony?

Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: September 06, 2010 01:57PM

BraveHeart
If Tony picks up and moves where will he go people are hedging bets that it is Texas
So the next question will the Sycophant Greg Huth follow Tony?

So, Braveheart, you think your RLC leadership is planning to meet the Villamors there? You know Mike and Cyndi just moved to Texas, right? So will they all move to Waco and buy the Branch Davidian compound? Mike got a severance of 50K when he left Turning Point. Enough to make a down payment on Koresh's place, don't you think?

What's frightening is that, in light of all that has happended, it doesn't seem too far-fetched.

Posted by: LearningPoint ()
Date: September 07, 2010 01:51PM

Question: Why does the Live Oaks Christian Fellowship have it's menu password protected? Why can't you view their "Team" (staff) without a password? I want to know if Mike Villamor has been added to their "Team." Can anyone share the password with me? Thanks for your help.

I know this thread is about Greg H., but since this is the most active RLC thread right now, I thought I'd ask here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/07/2010 01:53PM by LearningPoint.

Date: September 21, 2010 11:12PM

Abused
Mr. Greg Huth
I challenge you to a debate!
We can all read your stupid rambelings on your one sided blog sites, I challenge you to come here and tell us why you are so willing to follow Tony Cunningham to Hell taking your wife and kids and any one else you can manipulate.

Greg what are you afraid of?.....could it be the truth?
or have you sold your soul to Tony?

?Any reply from the enabling Mr. Huth yet?
Well don't hold your breath these people are so brainwashed that they don't want to read the bible for themselves to see they are still worshiping Tony. After all, they the members of Radiant Life cult still believe Tony. The nut job who thinks he is some kind of apostle and prophet. That makes me laugh so hard yet it is so sad to think this group has gone from over 3000+ members down to just a handful of supporters. Go back to the begging of the RLc-Tony Cunningham blog site and read the postings from somite yes he and his wife are still at TONY'S feet.

BraveHeart

Current Page: 10 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.