Current Page: 6 of 11
Re: GREG HUTH OF RADIANT LIFE CHURCH
Posted by: Worship_Big ()
Date: November 14, 2008 05:58AM

Greg was an Elder at the time of the confrontation with Mr Whitcomb... He was removed from active service as an Elder, taken off the worship team and after his and his families recovery was eventually restored to worship ministry, discipleship ministry, small group leadership and yes, the Elder board.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 21, 2008 02:05AM

Braveheart I hope you don't mind but I thought that this post from the other blog would be of benefit here as well...

BraveHeart
Worship_Big and TPR great points to think about!!!

Wow I am home for a week!
What a great time I am having with my wife and kids it is strange to think that I almost lost them to the demonic council Kelli and Greg were giving my wife!!!
All I can say to Greg and Kelli Huth…you are sick and twisted bastards!!!

I was digging through some old notes and ran across this incident that happened about 3 ½ -4 years ago having dinner over at Ken’s house.

Greg, last Sunday night you made the comment that you taught Ken Bollinger how to swim (Spiritually) and that it was Brandon is the one who pushed him in, and it all metaphorically makes some kind of connection form you watching the movie “The Guardian”. You also said that you taught me how to swim (Spiritually). All I can say to that Greg, this is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit! Mr. Huth what you are saying is you are doing the job of the Holy Spirit. The reality is you’re usurping the roll of the Holy Spirit.
I made the comment that “I see a lot of Brandon and Tony worship at our church” and you immediately started to defend Brandon, being a true man of God, a man of Godly integrity, you strongly defended his character so I shut up and listened. Thinking, why all of the sudden are you defending someone that I never impugned or questioned his character? So I went home thinking about the things I heard that evening…that began to trigger many other thoughts like ….I recognize Greg that you have a great amount of admiration for Tony and now a new adoration for Brandon. Then I recalled a discipleship teaching with you Greg where you were simply regurgitating a teaching you got from Tony. The scripture he was using was from Exodus 21: 1-6 v1 "These are the laws you are to set before them:…
…v5 "But if the servant declares, 'I love my master and my wife and children and do not want to go free,' then his master must take him before the judges. He shall take him to the door or the doorpost and pierce his ear with an awl. Then he will be his servant for life.
(NIV)
I remember Greg buying an awl and asking me to sharpen it for him so that he could have Tony punch it through his earlobe…. I put a surgical point to it and gave it back to Greg the next week. The last I heard Tony was not ready to do that because he was not sure if Greg was ready to make this kind of commitment.

Where is that love for Brandon now Greg are you like Tony so quickly to toss him under you bus?

All I can say is I am thankful that both Brandon and Ken have broken free of the demonic stronghold that so easily consumes the ones in that are in the room of good intentions.

Posted by: skythelord ()
Date: December 22, 2008 05:21AM

BraveHeart
I 2 would like to have seen that knock out !!! didn't Huth have a affair with someone on staff or a pastors wife along time ago? This problem of sexuality in the work place at rlc and in the discipleship is wacked.
I still can not get over the amount of marrages Greg, Brandon & Tony have screwed up!!! here is a warning to the wives who have ever been counceled by Gregs wife Kelly or Rose watch out she will manipulate you against your husband in the blink of an eye.
if your reading this and your thinking your husband is out of his mind because he thinks that rlc is a cult then evaluate why are you all of the sudden pitched against you husband? who has been encouraging you to seperate from your husband? and they justify it 'because he is no longer equaly yoked with you?' this is just the tip of the ice burg on this subject!

Greg's son plays the guitar and if you watch him play notice how he will play somthing then look out to his mommy and daddy for their approuval! what a freeking show off!!! but this is the fruit that falls from their tree.

Greg Huth thinks he is something special and will often bost about how he heald sombody. humm, I never remember reading about Jesus bosting about healing sombody. again people start looking at the fruit.

Leave his children out of this

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: December 24, 2008 03:36PM

SKY
Like I said in my Private Message to you.
You have pulled out a very old quote of mine as Brandon is no longer part of this cult.
Yes he as renounced the teachings of Tony Cunningham!

My point is look at the fruit of the people leading the church!
Greg happens to be one of those guys leading......just like David Koresh of the branch Davidians .

skythelord
BraveHeart
I 2 would like to have seen that knock out !!! didn't Huth have a affair with someone on staff or a pastors wife along time ago? This problem of sexuality in the work place at rlc and in the discipleship is wacked.
I still can not get over the amount of marrages Greg, Brandon & Tony have screwed up!!! here is a warning to the wives who have ever been counceled by Gregs wife Kelly or Rose watch out she will manipulate you against your husband in the blink of an eye.
if your reading this and your thinking your husband is out of his mind because he thinks that rlc is a cult then evaluate why are you all of the sudden pitched against you husband? who has been encouraging you to seperate from your husband? and they justify it 'because he is no longer equaly yoked with you?' this is just the tip of the ice burg on this subject!

Greg's son plays the guitar and if you watch him play notice how he will play somthing then look out to his mommy and daddy for their approuval! what a freeking show off!!! but this is the fruit that falls from their tree.

Greg Huth thinks he is something special and will often bost about how he heald sombody. humm, I never remember reading about Jesus bosting about healing sombody. again people start looking at the fruit.

Leave his children out of this

Sky
Children of cultist are often used as pawns.
Don't think for a moment that I'm against Trever, he was simply used buy his parents to make them look good.

Sky you also said:
skythelord
“My uncle is Greg Huth... my last name is Huth and I cant stand anyone badmouthing my family. But, instead of hating you for talking about actions my uncle has done I would just like to say please don't hate my uncle. I know he has done some thing I don't even agree with and I would never do but that's my family and I see that its getting better. so, I ask of you not as in a favor to Greg but as a favor to me, please don't wish pain on him or his family”

OK SKY
Let me say this
I don’t hate your uncle…..I do hate the crap and manipulation that he has put upon my family and others! His crappy manipulative advice, his regurgitated false teachings he has received from Tony Cunningham and downloaded it to me and others, all in the name of discipleship! Yes I hate that behavior.

SKY
I know each of us can pick our friends, but we really don’t have any say in who is part of our family.
I know there are members of the Simpson family that were once very proud of what there relative had accomplished, but today I bet you they are very embarrassed to even admit they are related to O.J. Simpson.

So you have come onto this blog, Great! And you want people to….what?….turn a blind eye?…..Oh,….how about…forgive and forget?....is that what your after?

I have witnessed your Uncle (Greg Huth) for over 8+ years, all that I have said here is true!
Your uncle has turned his back on his own mother and father, all in allegiance to TONY CUNNINGHAM his god.
He has put down his mom & dad, talked about them behind there backs all because they were not enlightened like Greg supposedly was.
Truth is Greg’s lips have been permanently attached to Tony’s butt for the past 8+ years!!!!!!!
SKY the truth may hurt you, but trust me it is the truth!!!!!

I can only extend forgiveness to a person who asks for forgiveness otherwise, why would anybody ask for forgiveness? Why would that even be an option? Think about that for a second or two.
If your thinking the Christian expectation is; we are all suppose to run around folding our little hands extending forgiveness to everybody no mater what the issue, then I have to ask you, why do we have laws? Why do we have police and judges? why did God give us the 10 Commandments?
This notion that we are to forgive and forget anyone who has ever wronged us is another example of Tony’s false teaching. So many Christians have accepted this warped belief thinking that it only promotes a false belief system of right & wrong. This warped belief system goes against the foundations of the Golden Rule
“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you” (Matthew 7:12)

Can I use this same logic and belief system when I approach God? I think not!
In other words
If God is up there in heaven forgiving and forgetting all that mankind has ever done? Hmm, then I submit to you, we have anarchy! Why would we need Jesus? That means I can pretty much go out and do what ever I want to do….right? ??? But wait! your thinking….after all God forgives and forgets…..
Sorry SKY that is not how it works.

Psalms 32:5 Then I acknowledged my sin to you and did not cover up my iniquity. I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the Lord"-- and you forgave the guilt of my sin.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

When we come before God we bring our sins to the Lord and repent, asking Him for forgiveness. God in his mercy has provided that perfect atonement for our sins, through the crucifixion of Jesus on the cross. His death and resuscitation is the final atonement for our sins. But it requires an act of faith upon each of us by admitting our sins and confessing them to Jesus our Lord.
Yes we have the privilege to come before the Lord, which requires humility. Humility attracts the Grace of God.
We can reflect on our life, and repent for the things that we have done. Repenting and asking the Lord for forgiveness is our duty. The same thing applies to friends, family and people. Even if I have wronged somebody, unknowingly and it is brought to my attention do I just flippantly say "OH I FORGIVE & I FORGET" and go on about my business as if nothing ever happened? NO, That would be a irresponsible and hypocritical!!!!

Your Uncle has done just that, he has manipulated people, he and his wife have both counseled people to do things that oppose God’s nature and heart, specifically encouraging divorce!

Sky
I don’t hate Greg and Kelli nor do I hate Tony and he current band of sycophants!
I do hate the false teachings and manipulations that they have invoked upon the people of Radiant Life Church and I do hate the arrogance and false teachings that have come out of these people!

P.S. if you read closer I and the many others have not wished anything but
Repentance
Forgiveness
Reconciliation
that's the way it works

Posted by: PeaceToYou ()
Date: January 23, 2009 05:13AM

look Greg is stubborn we all (on this forum)know that. the thing that sky is trying to say is that the kids dont deserve to be dragged on any further than they have. now that they are legal adults, by tony's logic they can do whatever they want, so forgive them they did nothing wrong but be part of tony's sick game. they are slowly coming out of the game and theyll find their own way.

And on the topic of Greg as the focus. Tony came into Greg's life at a crutial point. Greg at the time was vunerable to manipulation because of what he was going through. And tony gave and still gives him false promises of salvation and peace. And for greg its worked out for him. he has a nice house, at the church he gets respect from people (i know not everyone), and greg gets told hes doing well by a man who claims to talk to god. from his perspective he thinks he's doing the right thing. he thinks that he is helping the people he is hurting by showing them truth, but it is tonys truth, and tonys truth serves to make tony rich and give tony power. greg just doesnt see what is right in front of him, and he dosent want to see because he will loose those things he has become so comfortable with, acceptance, approval, and his way of life. its the easy path for him to stay right where he is and not come to terms with what he has done. he just needs to wake up from his comfortable little dream and tell tony to shove it.

Date: January 27, 2009 10:28AM

While I will agree with your first point about the children and do not hold any of them in judgment for what has been done or what they may have done to others with what they have been taught... I will not sit by and listen to anyone paint Greg Huth as a victim in this forum. Greg has been with the Hired Hand and has been on the Elder board at EGCC and RLcult long enough to know what's up! The evidence has been presented causing hundreds of people, several leadership and 1/2 of the previous Elders to jump the sinking ship as it hit the iceberg of Truth and was brought into the light. Greg has sit in leadership meetings where the Hired Hand has entered in pomp and circumstance of a ringmaster at a circus letting everyone know he is the center of the circus universe and the only mature Christian in the room... so that whole point about him being told he's 'doing well' is a crock! Also, Greg wouldn't have that nice house he's living in if not for several "investors" living with him who may or may not ever see a return on their spiritual parenting investment.
Again, I have nothing against you and respect you as a child of God, but do not come in here and minimize the damage that has been done by the Hired Hand or any one of his band of merry men!

PeaceToYou
look Greg is stubborn we all (on this forum)know that. the thing that sky is trying to say is that the kids dont deserve to be dragged on any further than they have. now that they are legal adults, by tony's logic they can do whatever they want, so forgive them they did nothing wrong but be part of tony's sick game. they are slowly coming out of the game and theyll find their own way.

And on the topic of Greg as the focus. Tony came into Greg's life at a crutial point. Greg at the time was vunerable to manipulation because of what he was going through. And tony gave and still gives him false promises of salvation and peace. And for greg its worked out for him. he has a nice house, at the church he gets respect from people (i know not everyone), and greg gets told hes doing well by a man who claims to talk to god. from his perspective he thinks he's doing the right thing. he thinks that he is helping the people he is hurting by showing them truth, but it is tonys truth, and tonys truth serves to make tony rich and give tony power. greg just doesnt see what is right in front of him, and he dosent want to see because he will loose those things he has become so comfortable with, acceptance, approval, and his way of life. its the easy path for him to stay right where he is and not come to terms with what he has done. he just needs to wake up from his comfortable little dream and tell tony to shove it.

Date: May 09, 2009 11:14AM

It is amazing what some folks can rationalize as right or think they can get away with in the name of the Lord.

Date: May 10, 2009 06:42AM

co·de·pen·den·cy
Function: noun
Date: 1979
: a psychological condition or a relationship in which a person is controlled or manipulated by another who is affected with a pathological condition; broadly : dependence on the needs of or control by another:

Symptoms of codependence may include controlling behavior, distrust, perfectionism, avoidance of feelings, problems with intimacy, excessive caretaking, hypervigilance, or physical illness related to stress. Codependence is often accompanied by clinical depression, as the codependent person succumbs to feelings of frustration or sadness over his or her inability to improve the situation. Codependency advocates claim that a codependent may feel shame about, or try to change, his or her most private thoughts and feelings if they conflict with those of another person.

Posted by: X-Captive ()
Date: June 19, 2009 04:15PM

After having gone through this thread, after all these years and all my suspicions of Greg Huth are finally confirmed.

I never knew about this stuff and I didn't know Greg personally, but the impression he made on me was apparently correct. I saw him as a smooth operator; a fraud, phoney and a filthy filandering scumbag.

I watch how he looked at my then wife and how he would linger around her. I knew what he was up to.
He's just a fly looking for some waste pile to land on.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: August 07, 2009 01:11PM

X-Captive
After having gone through this thread, after all these years and all my suspicions of Greg Huth are finally confirmed.

I never knew about this stuff and I didn't know Greg personally, but the impression he made on me was apparently correct. I saw him as a smooth operator; a fraud, phoney and a filthy filandering scumbag.

I watch how he looked at my then wife and how he would linger around her. I knew what he was up to.
He's just a fly looking for some waste pile to land on.

Current Page: 6 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.