Current Page: 9 of 11
Re: GREG HUTH OF RADIANT LIFE CHURCH
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: October 12, 2009 12:44AM

Here is a perfect example of how people at Radiant Life Cult take a verse out of context to give them selves a license to keep on pushing there agenda with out taking any responsibility for the people they abuse along the way. The absurdity and arrogance that these cult leaders have is absolutely repulsive.
Greg Huth
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Genuine...
Don't look for perfect people,

look for genuine people.

Scriptural examples of imperfect but genuine servants of God (to name but a few): Noah, Abraham, Moses, David, Elijah, Peter, James, John, Paul.

Only One was perfect. To expect others to be perfect is absurd. Extend grace and forgiveness; be merciful and patient; love.

Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. (Paul, Col 3:12-14) Posted by Greg Huth at 1:47 PM 0 comments

Let me make this analogy, and to make sure it is accurate I will start it out like this,

The arrogance of the Radiant Life Cult and leaders like Greg Huth and Tony Cunningham are just like, a Pastor driving down the road in car on a late Sunday at night, he sideswipes a parked car causing a great amount of damage to the parked car. Since there are no witnesses and was no one in the car, the Pastor keeps on driving. The Pastor immediately drives his car to a auto body shop and has his wife or spiritual daughter come over and pick him up. He gets his car fixed and thinks nothing about it. One week latter one of the church members shares the story that his car was sideswiped and they are struggling to get it fixed, praying that their family needs can be met. That pastor knowing that this was the very same car that he hit, stands up in front of the congregation and guilt’s the membership to reach deep into there pockets and show this family their love. They take up an offering and give it to the family a small token amount of money from the church. The family gives thanks to the Lord for what the church sent them and the Pastor goes on about his life guilting other people for what he as done.

He can even stand up in front of the congregation a make a blanket apology for the sins he and the congregation have made never owning up to the laws and crimes he the pastor has broken.

This is what you have going on with arrogant jerks like Greg Huth and Tony Cunningham at Radiant Life Cult.

This is how they pervert the gospel acting like they are Genuine when they are thieves of the heart.

BraveHeart

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 18, 2009 04:04AM

Ghuth
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Ebb-and flow...

Ever stress over the ebb-and-flow of life?

Consider how ebb-and-flow cleanses a beach...

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified. (Paul, Rom 8:28-30)
Posted by Greg Huth, Musings at 11:54 AM 0 comments

WOW Greg you posted this one on my anniversary day!
I am sure you were being purposeful in your post.

GH
“Consider how ebb-and-flow cleanses a beach...”
What a Stupid and Irresponsible Statement!

Greg I guess drift wood, glass bottles, plastic containers and the occasional Dead Whale Carcass are not forms of rubbish washing up on the beach? You have the nerve to hide behind this verse, you pretend that everything will work it's self out so that you do not have to be responsible for your actions and behavior. No matter how many people you hurt along the way!
Never once have you ever apologized for your wicked ungodly counsel!!!
Nor have you repented or renounced the evil teachings of Tony Cunningham!
Instead you keep repeating all that Tony has taught you and you keep on hurting other people! You are no different than the pedophile living in the neighborhood.

Again here you go Greg taking a perverted non biblical thought and trying to justify your behavior by taking a verse out of context to justify yourself. Why can't you take responsibility for all the dumb ass counsel you have given to members of your CULT?
Just how many marriages have you and your mystic witch wife counseled to divorce? 4-7?
And you have the nerve to call yourself a Christian? Sorry Greg, the fruit of your labor is rotting like that dead whale carcass!

Thank God that you and your wife did not manage to come between my wife and I, as we celebrated our 25th anniversary!

For us it was renouncing you and your wife and all the wicked ungodly counsel and coercion. It was breaking off the Jezebel Spirit that is a part of you and your cult. It was renouncing Tony Cunningham, all his teachings and breaking off the Jezebel Spirit!

It was repenting for our own mistakes and placing our trust in God! That is the truth!

To God be the Glory!

Your hiding behind that verse is like you hiding behind a little fig leaf.

BraveHeart

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: November 05, 2009 05:59AM

Quote:
Greg Huth

Tuesday, October 27, 2009
It adds up to One...

Our differences isn't the issue...

The issue is our sum.

This is not to say that there shouldn't be differences... far from that! Rather we should stop seeing the differences as negative and see the positive sum of those differences!

HUH.....................DOUBLE HUH

Maybe he meant:

To one it adds up ...

Our issue isn't the differences...

The sum is our issue.

There shouldn't be differences this is not to say that ... that far from! Stop seeing the positive differences of those sums! Rather we should see the negative as differences !

Huh...Double Huh

I takes a genuine philanderer to come up with that...............oops I meant philosopher. A true genious.

Date: November 15, 2009 09:00PM

HEY GREG WHAT SAY YOU NOW??

NEWS FLASH!!

Ex-church members say pastor abused his power

By Jennifer Garza
jgarza@sacbee.com
Published: Sunday, Nov. 15, 2009 - 12:00 am | Page 1A

The message members of Radiant Life Church said they heard was this: To receive blessings from God, they must honor, submit and give to their pastor, Tony Cunningham.
read it for yourself!!
http://www.sacbee.com/topstories/story/2326224.html

-

Date: November 17, 2009 06:08PM

This SYCOPHANT Greg Huth is one of Tony's right hand henchmen.
I know that Greg covered up for Tony, when Tony Cunningham sued Buzz Oats and his spin then was "don't read the news paper article, there are evil people out there that are trying to discredit the 'man of God' (Tony). So based upon his past track record most likely this goofy bastard is spinning it the same way. People like Greg Huth and his mystic wife Kelli, they are just a guilty as Tony Cunningham and his mentally abused wife Rose Cunningham who has to accept Tony living with his spiritual daughter Veronica. This whole Spiritual Daughter thing is so corrupt!!! It looks like the old Mormon Polygamy.....(After All, Why Just Have One!)

Radiant Life is a CULT!

When Greg posts this stupid comment on his blog site
Monday, November 16, 2009
Posted by Greg Huth at 12:45 PM 0 comments

Not even an iota...
It comes down to this: I want to know my Lord. Nothing else -- reputation, relationships, giftings, possessions -- compares... not even an iota...

Then he backs up his mangled twisted position by quoting (Philippians 3: 7-14) to try and justify his cult leaders position. (I'm sad for you Greg)

Greg You are the guy who is assisting Tony in tarnishing the reputation of Christ by allowing this behavior to keep on going, going on in the back rooms of your church that is now a full blown cult!
As an elder of Radiant Life cult, you are responsible for the many, many relationships that have been spiritually abused and hurt by your manipulative coercive counseling and repeating Tony's teachings. You mix in the occultist mysticism into your dumb ass prophetic prophecy...Just how many marriages have you and your mystic wife coerced into divorce?

Go ahead and fall on a sword for Tony you will only be remembered and being a goofy bastard sycophant who enabled Tony,
Then Tony will be so quick to demonize you.

You people are headed towards another "JonesTown."
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/17/2009 06:35PM by BraveHeart.

Date: December 07, 2009 08:12AM

The comment below is from Tony's minimees website......I read this the other day then really thought about what it said. I read it and thought well heck this is what makes Radiant Life a cult and the reason they worship Tony. Evidently the word of god doesnt matter to them. They can pull a scripture out of the bible and justify it to trump everything else that it says in there. He was doing kind of okay with his comments and then his stupidity really became evident. I think he so wants to be a Spiritual bigshot but lacks the wisdom or even knowledge of the Man himself. Last I read scripture is used to rip apart someones views if they are not in line with scripture. Christ himself quoted scripture to teach and to convince others that their views were not the views of his father. Cmon son. Doesnt it say in the bible that the word is your sword.......Cmon son. Dont make it up as you go along or spread Tonys false teachings. It is agreed you got to know him and knowing him is not through knowing the bible. And it is another stupid, self riteous comment to make a comment that leads people to believe that all you have to do is know him and not his word. How the heck do you get to know him without his word....cmon son. You are not a poet man. It is such a generic comment to say I will read the word with the hope of finding and knowing your savior. Cmon son. Why dont you read the word with the hope of finding out and knowing what your savior wants. What your savior is teaching you about people like Tony. I see why a dumb....gave away a baby now because this is the smack that Tony and company were teaching. It is also presumtuous to say that people read their bibles and become biblical scholars in order to attain eternal life. Christ has already told us that alone does not do it. I think biblical scholars become biblical scholars because they want to become biblical scholars.....chew on that one....not because they want eternal life. Cmon son. You been listening to Tony Cunningham too too much. Cmon son. According to you............What do we need the bible for? That is why Radiant Life is a cult and Tony Cunningham is a cult leader. I could write so much more but out for now.....Cmon son.

You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life. (Jesus, John 5: 39-40)

Simply this: You can think you can attain eternal life by being a biblical scholar, knowing Scripture inside and out, backward and forward, context and grammar, Hebrew and Greek... But --- Jesus' point, not mine --- life isn't there!

Life is only found in the One the Scriptures point to. Only by coming to Him will we find the life we crave. Any other method of attaining life is a blind attempt through a maze riddled with pitfalls and a lurking ravenous enemy.

So, read and quote all the Scripture you want; use it to rip apart another's views; argue and convince others of your superior biblical knowledge and understanding...

But as for me, I will read the Word with the hope of finding and knowing my Savior.

Simply this: It's not what you know, it's Who you know.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2009 08:15AM by whatajoke.

Date: December 20, 2009 04:27PM

Oh Man! This guy doesnt have too many marbles left in the cabasa. Check out his latest blog. Yes, we are all counting it pure joy for our trials. Can anyone say Narcissitic Personality disorder. Can anyone say stop speaking in riddles and friken come out with it. I am a poet and I know it....LOL.

The TRUTH is being revealed in light. See saccourt.com Case 2009-00066633.

Friday, December 18, 2009
Eventually truth is revealed in the light...

Amazing how the truth eventually does get illuminated and revealed...

It's not easy, nor is it fun, to endure and to not vindicate oneself while the truth remains hidden. It would have been quite easy (and fun?) to go on the offensive and "clarify things." But, through it all I kept hearing: "Deny yourself."

The faithfulness of God is beautiful and fulfilling. Through the grind hidden things were revealed and dealt with. Through the turmoil emotions have been tempered and perspectives have been corrected.

Not that everything is yet complete, but it's so good to see the events and revelations I've been waiting and hoping for beginning to take place.

God is good.

God is faithful.

God is wonderful.

I love Him.

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. (James -- brother of Jesus, James 1: 2-4)

Posted by: onlyateen ()
Date: December 27, 2009 12:10PM

i did read this and i thought is was FREEKING hilarious!!! not the stories but that Tony was getting BUSTED!!!! party ova hea whoop whoop party ova thea whoop whoop lol

Date: April 20, 2010 12:42PM

Greg Huth keeps posting random ramblings on his little blog sites.
The problem is Greg does not allow conversations or dialogue with other people!
He will not answer private emails, nor will he answer questions posted to his blog sites!
Greg will not give an account to what he has posted or done at Radiant Life cult!
He acts as if he is above it all Never having to address people for his involvement (elder) with Tony Cunningham.
He refuses to have a conversations or answer questions about his theology or doctrine of belief.
We only read about his adoration for Tony Cunningham or a perverted twist to the bible.

Example

Greg Huth's Blog
Friday, January 22, 2010
The simplicity and difficulty of Salvation...

Salvation is so simple, and yet so difficult...

So simple in that it is given to us; a gift. Salvation doesn't need to be earned, nor do we need to qualify for it -- Can I get a hearty Amen? What is required is this: Believe.

So, if it's so simple, why would I suggest it's also difficult?

In order to receive the gift of salvation provided by God's grace to us, we must understand that we need a Savior. Not just want a Savior... we must see that we desperately need a Savior. And here's the rub: In order to see that we desperately need a Savior we need to see how wretched and evil our human condition is and our need for change!

Yes, I said wretched and evil. Jesus himself called us evil (Mt 7:11), and Paul the apostle called himself wretched (Ro 7:24). Therefore, how can we conceivably argue that we are neither?

And there is another layer to the difficulty of accepting our wretched and evil condition: We don't want to see just how wretched and evil we are. We like to downplay it, seeing ourselves as an improvement over what we once were. Yet, if Paul accepted this view then why would he call himself wretched when he was no less than an apostle at the time? We also like to downplay it by "putting things into perspective." A common and misplaced perspective is, "Yeah, I've got my issues, but at least I'm not like Bob over there."

If you have any doubt of your own wretched and evil condition, I suggest that you purposely observe your own thoughts, feelings and actions. And, if after observing your own thoughts, feelings and actions, you say to yourself, "Not so bad," then either you're delusional about your condition, or maybe you don't need the same Savior I do...

I invite you -- maybe even challenge you -- to spend some time considering the depth of grace our merciful Lord has shown us. Consider what He has not only offered... consider what He did in order to make it available to you! (If, after all, your condition wasn't wretched and evil, why would such an enormous price need to be paid for you?) Consider how pure and holy He is, and how worthy of praise! And then consider that He invites us into His very presence to be accepted as nothing less than His children! And then consider that He chooses to see us as He sees His only Son, righteous and holy!! (There are no words adequate to describe any of this...)

The difficult part of salvation: Recognizing our desperate need of a Savior by truly seeing our wretched and evil condition. BUT, once we come to terms with our condition, and we realize just how desperate we are for a Savior, THEN salvation becomes quite simple... accept the gift that none of us are worthy of; say yes to Him.

Oh... bytheway... This is but a thumbnail sketch of what the Bible says about Salvation and our condition. Look into it for yourself. Astonished won't describe what you find...
Hey Greg
You got it mostly right, and so did the serpent (Satan) in the garden… You said

“The difficult part of salvation: Recognizing our desperate need of a Savior by truly seeing our wretched and evil condition. BUT, once we come to terms with our condition, and we realize just how desperate we are for a Savior,”
AND HERE IS WHERE YOU GO SIDEWAYS!

“THEN salvation becomes quite simple... accept the gift that none of us are worthy of; say yes to Him”
ACCEPT THE GIFT?

HOW?

BY SAYING, YES?

Greg, where in the Bible does it teach this?

Who am I, to say to the God of the universe “I accept you’ a vial sinner?

God is Holy. He can not dwell where sin abides.
Jesus addressed this false religious thinking 2000 years ago when he said, “You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.”

Compare this message to Matthew 4:17 “From that time on Jesus began to preach, "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is near." This is the theme that accompanies all that Jesus taught or conversations that He had with people or the Pharisees.
Greg what you need to apply is proper hermeneutics when reading the Bible. Stop being a lap dog to Tony's false teachings. The Bible teaches us to test everything.

Jesus preached the Law to the proud and Grace to the humble

Greg did you erase all the Sentences that talk about Hell from your bible? Did you cross out words like Judgment, Sin, Wrath of God, and Repentance? So why do you ignore the Laws of God? The Bible clearly teaches that on the day of reckoning we are all going to be judged. This is the day of reconciling our life before a holy and just God. If we have not repented from our sins and put our trust and faith in Jesus then to hell we go.
Jesus said many people on that day will say Lord. Lord…..and His response will be "Depart from me I never knew you. Greg you have created for your self an Idol and worshiping Tony Cunningham? Being he Sycophant. You are following a false teacher who has ruined many peoples lives and he has turned more people away from faith in Jesus than I can count. His words have deceived people and caused them to disobey God’s laws. You have bought into his false teachings of Spiritual Parenting, Spiritual Authority accepting his mythology and teachings like “Speak it, and it will happen”
Give and it will be given to you blah blah. When people like Tony coerce a group of people to give or serve, with there motives being, ‘I will receive more back, if I give’. Then Cunningham is mangling the word of God motivating people to give out of a self-serving selfish arrogant motive.

Greg you and Tony promote a pseudo form of grace without addressing the Law because you guys are operating out of a self-righteous, arrogant heart.
Greg you keep posting these vapid words refusing to reconcile with the many people you have hurt or repent from promoting the false teachings of Tony Cunningham

BraveHeart

Posted by: ostracizedone ()
Date: June 03, 2010 11:45PM

[www.oaim.org]

Fleecing The Flock For Fun and Profit

Current Page: 9 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.