Current Page: 7 of 11
Re: GREG HUTH OF RADIANT LIFE CHURCH
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: September 11, 2009 05:27AM

Greg Huth has his own little self promoting blog
Greg Huth
Monday, August 17, 2009

Let's deal with facts, not the speculations...
The first to present his case seems right, till another comes forward and questions him. (Pv 18:17)

Don't be so quick to accept one's account as the whole story, or even the truth... more than likely there's more to it...

This is one of my posing that I sent to Greg's Blog... lets us see if he properly represents it on his blog and honestly responds?

"Once again Greg you have it all wrong!
Greg you post as if it is all about you!
Sure you can manipulate who posts here and what postings are seen by all and you can manipulate the opposing postings..
My desire for you is that you will repent and be saved. However as the bible teaches when someone teaches or leads God's people astray with a false doctrine it would be better for that person to have a millstone tied to there neck and the millstone dropped into the deepest part of the ocean."

Now if you post to his little blog he most likely he will not post what you have to ask or say.
So I challenge you to copy and post it here where Greg will not be able to manipulate or coerce the out come of what is said.
IF Greg truly desires an open dialogue then do it where there is NO COERCION!"

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: September 11, 2009 05:40AM

WOW Greg Huth has his own little self promoting blog going on at [greghuth1.blogspot.com]
Greg Huth
Friday, August 21, 2009
This explains a whole bunch...
If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.' (Jn 15:18-20)

Ever wonder why some people will not let go of their anger and truly hate you? ...why the only thing that will bring any sort of appeasement to them is your demise? ...why they are consumed with being an adversary in your life, all the while becoming more and more bitter and engraged?

The Lord already knew it would happen. Better yet, He told us why...
Posted by Greg Huth at 9:13 AM

Wow Greg you should get the award for twisting scripture today! There is a clear cut difference to being as you put it "Bitter and Enraged." compared to the people who are apposed to the things that God hates! This is where your false theology has taken you down the wrong path enabling the false doctrines of your dear leader Mr. Tony Cunningham. Tony has NOT repented for his false teachings and neither have you!

"You have set your self up to be an Elder of a supposed Christian church however when examining the theology of this church, is is a CULT. Now deal with this topic here where the comments are not manipulated by you, where you don't have the control over what get's posted! like you are dong now in your little blog."

Through Christ I have the capability to love and forgive, but the bible also teaches us that when a person is unrepentant they are not to be tolerated! They are to be admonished called out and warned. Greg, what you are doing is wrong! Justifying your actions and behaviors by mocking the ones who have realized they were wrong following that man you worship, Mr. Tony Cunningham. Greg you have the form of being Christian but your denial of the very essence of grace through the cross is your own demise. Why are you and your wife both so hell bent at pleasing Tony and pleasing your god by your so called good behavior? Why have the two of you encouraged people to divorce out of allegiance to Tony? You both mirror the Catholic theology that salvation is based upon your good works and atonement of sins.
Greg, Why do you keep on enabling Tony's false teachings?

The many victims of Radiant Life are happy to see that Radiant Life is Dead!!!
This is truly an answer to our prayers, God has heard the cry's of the many victims of Radiant Life, Tony and you Mr Greg, and HE is vindicating HIS reputation. You see Greg when a false teacher misleads the children of God, he is doing the Devils work! When a person twists Scripture to promote their own agenda they are defiling the characteristic and nature of God. You have been warned Greg. Sorry if the truth hurts but that is the way it goes. You can chose to repent or keep adding to you own demise.

You people who are still hanging onto Tony like he is your messiah ...may you have ears to hear and eyes to see.

GREG, TONY IS NOT A PROPHET OF GOD,
HE IS NOT AN APOSTLE,
AND HE IS A FAR CRY OF BEING A PASTOR OR EVEN HAVING A HEART OF A PASTOR!

Read REVELATION Chapters 1-3

BraveHeart

Date: September 11, 2009 07:37AM

From Greg Huth's Musings Blog
Greg Huth
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Nothing new to say...
Greg Huth Radiant Life Church elder
Posted by Greg Huth, Musings at 4:30 PM
Greg Huth Radiant Life Church elder

Greg Huth
Still nothing new to say, but things are brewing...
Monday, August 24, 2009 8:23 AM
Greg Huth Radiant Life Church elder Sacramento Elk Grove

Mr. Greg Huth
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Just musin'...
If people were even half as smart as they thought they were,
we'd be living in a world filled with geniuses...

If the opinion of the people directs the policies of this nation,
is it any wonder that the world has a low opinion of it?

If it's true that followers of Christ consider forgiveness paramount,
why do so many harbor a grudge?

If it's true that followers of Christ believe there is "one Church,"
why do so many believe that their's is it?

If it's true that followers of Christ believe He is the King Eternal,
why do so many treat Him as a servant for their immediate?
Posted by Greg Huth, Musings at 3:23 PM

Here is another comment I posted in response to what was posted Wednesday, September 2, 2009 by Greg huth

To be a Christian it must start with Forgiveness, Forgiveness of Sins! Why??? because we all deserve Hell!
But God has also laid out a specific way to access his forgiveness of sins.
Greg, are you promoting the false teaching that everyone in this world is carte blanche forgiven? or to be "Christian" you have to become a 'welcome mat' to the world and let them walk all over you, time and time again? Are you implying the falsehood that there is NO consequences to sin?
You could not be further from the truth!
Greg, Jesus after being baptized preached "The time has come." he said. The Kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!" Mark 1:15
and in Matthew 4: 17 From that time on Jesus began to preach. "Repent for the kingdom of heaven is near."

Your statement above "If it's true that followers of Christ consider forgiveness paramount," falls in line with The Word Faith movement that believe if you do your part behave good then you could win the favor of God and if your good enough you might be saved.

This is a falsehood that you are promoting in your blog and my personal dealings I have had with you. You are asking the people who have departed from your little cult of Tony to simply forgive and forget and you twist scripture to manipulate people into that out come. Your desire and expectation is for the spiritually abused victims to leave you alone so that you can keep on doing your destructive work. You people never own up to the consequence of your transgressions and sins. On top of that Greg you keep enabling the false teachings and you keep aggressively perpetrating it upon new unsuspecting members.

Greg, Why don't you give us a quick 60 second explanation of how a person is saved? and give us your explanation of what justification is?

God gives us a specific way to access his forgiveness of sins. And Greg that starts with Repentance! that is agreeing with God that next to his holiness and his righteousness we deserve Hell!!!! Are you promoting levels of penance?

Greg, this question is Brilliant "If it's true that followers of Christ believe there is "one Church,"
why do so many believe that their's is it?"

Why do you believe Tony is your prophet?
Why do you believe Tony is your apostle?
why do you believe Tony has a calling of being a pastor?

Your last question is being asked as if you do not know Jesus. What kind of set up is this "If it is true?"
"If it's true that followers of Christ believe He is the King Eternal,
why do so many treat Him as a servant for their immediate?"

I understand the point you are trying to make here but I have to ask you why are you sacrificing and coercing people you influence that they need to serve Tony? Why the Cobra why all the extra cash offerings? Why all the "Tony Worship?" Why is Tony being served?

Jesus said Matthew 20:28 "Just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

Radiant Life became all about serving and worshiping Tony. The thing that has opened up so many eyes of people who once attended Radiant Life is when they went back recalling the supposed prophesy's that Tony made and they did not come to pass or were found to be totally inaccurate.

Again I hope that you do repent and renounce your evil ways of following Tony, and the same thing goes for your dear leader Tony.

Date: September 11, 2009 07:56AM

Greg Huth
Friday, August 7, 2009
About me...
Hello,

My name is Greg Huth.

I am married to Kelli, father of two young men -- one of which is married -- and reside in Elk Grove, a suburb of Sacramento, California.

I am a Sound and Audio Visual Systems Engineer for Quality Sound of Stockton, California.

I currently attend Radiant Life Church, pastored by Tony Cunningham.

My overriding belief is this: There is one God whose love was demonstrated at the cross by His one and only Son, paying the price of my sin that I may be freed from the bondage of sin and death, and to be declared His son.
Greg Huth Elk Grove Sacramento Radiant Life Church
Posted by Greg Huth at 12:59 PM
Labels: About me...

I wonder if this will get posted on Greg's blog?

"Greg that is all so nice however when you come to your overbearing... "overriding belief" you are leaving out the most important key to receiving forgiveness of your sins....REPENTANCE! A regenerated heart is humble and contrite, you as a supposed elder should know this.
How many people have followed you into a false conversion?"

BraveHeart

Date: September 11, 2009 01:28PM

Greg Huth
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Grieving and Hurting...
I find it amazing, shocking, fascinating, horrifying, crazy, bizarre, weird... (you get the point) that sooooo much of what is written in public internet forums is off topic and angry. I completely get that people are frustrated and angry about matters such as the economy, relationships and the like... I really do get that. However, what I'm seeing is disproportionate and, frankly, crazy.
OH THERE YOU GO GREG JUSTIFYING YOUR SELF-RIGHTEOUS INTENTIONS.

For example, I recently read in a forum someone's concern about the swine flu and how, in their opinion, our government has failed to act responsibly. Ok... I didn't necessarily agree with every point made, but ok... Someone then responded to the original post starting with "you're an idiot!," then continued to berate the original poster about how clueless they are. Of course, it doesn't stop there... The original poster fires back with their own rhetorical slam, and, well, you guessed it... The forum thread is no longer about the swine flu, but rather about how big an idiot and ill informed the other is.

Here's the scary thing: this is not uncommon. You will find it in almost every public internet forum.

Another scary thing: It's not limited to internet forums.

I have myself experienced people who are not as interested in discussion as they are berating telling me how I should think and perceive things. Some even use the softer approach by using leading questions: Rather than asking how or why something came about -- if for no other purpose than to get my perspective -- the questions run something like, "Why were you thinking this?," or "Why did you do that?" In their mind I'm guilty of whatever "crime" and "thoughts" that they've deduced and projected in their heads, and many times they have the "indisputable evidence."

??? SCARY ????
IS READING YOUR SPIN ON THE EVENTS FROM RADIANT LIFE CHURCH CULT.
YOU ARE SOUNDING MORE AND MORE LIKE BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA OR NANCY PELOSI, LYING ABOUT THEIR HEALTHCARE PLAN.

OH THERE YOU GO AGAIN PAINTING A PICTURE THAT YOUR SOME HOW INTERESTED IN DISCUSSION OF ISSUES BUT YOU WON'T OPENLY DISCUSS WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN AND OR WHY YOU WORSHIP TONY?
YOU WONT GIVE US THE REASON YOU DENOUNCED YOUR PARENTS AND OR WHY YOU SUPPORT TONY"S SPIRITUAL PARENTING PRACTICE AND OR LIFE STYLE!
YOU WONT GIVE US THE BIBLICAL REASONING WHY YOU HAVE ENCOURAGED PEOPLE TO DIVORCE. AND YOU WONT ADDRESS THOES OF US YOU HAVE OUTED YOU AND A FALSE TEACHER![/co

Greg Huth cont....
I guess this is all to ask this: What happened to simple dialogue without the accusation? What happened to basic respect and courtesy towards another human being? What happened to innocent until proven guilty? What happened to loving one's neighbor as one's self? What happened to agreeing to disagree?

I find myself grieving and hurting often as of late... grieving and hurting for people who write others off as if they held no value at all.

Selah...

Oh yes... In no way do I excuse myself from the same behavior and tendencies. I'm quite certain that every human being not only has the capacity, but defaults to the judging of others. However, we seem to have lost the ability to quench those thoughts and feelings.
Posted by Greg Huth at 9:33 AM

WELL GREG YOU KNOW MY PHONE NUMBER AND YOU KNOW HOW TO CONTACT ME.

YOUR TOO MUCH A COWARD TO ADDRESS ME BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOUR WRONG! AND YOUR TOO ARROGANT TO ADMIT THAT YOU HAVE DESTROYED PEOPLES LIVES WITH YOUR WICKED, FOOLISH AND SELF-SERVING COUNCIL.

FACE IT YOUR WRONG!!!

Posted by: X-Captive ()
Date: September 12, 2009 04:03AM

Greg, if you're lurking and reading this, which I hope you are, I am a witness against you. Don't attempt to reason with me because I am not to be reasoned with. You are going to pay one way or another for your "in your face" narcissism and false professions. You try to hide behind The Bible and civility with me, and I'll ram it all up your tail end.

Now, I'm coming back to Sacramento and I intend on knocking you and Tony off your low horses.

And I will not hide my identity.

Date: September 12, 2009 04:09AM

The following quote is from Greg Huth on his little Blog. This is his a response to my postings from Thursday September 10th that obviously ruffled his feathers! The evidence is here for the readers to decide. This will simply expose the true nature and character of Greg and the false teacher he is following.
NOTE: In a short letter like this with only 599 words notice how many times Greg makes the reference "I" "ME" or "MY" is used. It looks like we have a subliminal theme going in here. Laughing out loud

[b
GREG HUTH[/b]]
Friday, September 11, 2009
Of Fowl and Hornets
It appears that my posts have ruffled some feathers; even now the nest is buzzin'.

I find it remarkable how people will react to something I expressed, with their judgment and spin, when they have no concept of what is really stirring in my heart and mind, let alone their own.

I have received a few comments from what I think are two sources. "Think," you ask? Yes, "think." The authors of the comments have remained anonymous. Interesting, being that I have posted my thoughts, right or wrong, with my name in large lettering at the top of the page. In other words, my statements are not hidden behind a veil of anonymity.
Oh come on Greg, you better know my identity by now, especially based upon the details I have reveled here. Unless you have wronged so many more people around you that you can not remember just how many people you have Spiritually Abused. How much more condescending, pompous and arrogant can you be?

Greg Huth cont...
This is one of the disturbing trends on the Internet: people say pretty much what they want -- be it truth, lie, speculation or threat -- without the need to take responsibility for it. It is a sign of the times; people have forgotten how to be responsible.

For my part I will not publish any comment made about my posts unless the commentator reveals his or her identity -- first and last name.
Oh, Changing the rules Greg? Or are you making up rules as you go? OK Lets talk about responsibility, this whole letter is all about you making excuses for NOT taking responsibility for the evil you have participated in...being an Elder at Radiant Life Cult & promoting Tony Cunningham's false teachings etc.

Greg Huth cont...
Also, I'm not likely to post someone's comment if it is filled with judgment, claims of inuendo or hearsay as fact, nor plain rudeness.

What happened to dialogue and questions? Statements are being made without any clue as to my true thoughts, intentions, actions or words.
Greg you are the one afraid of real dialogue! Your hiding behind the little bit of control with your little blog site. Why are you acting like such a coward?

Greg Huth cont...
Here's an example... One -- at least I think one -- of the commentators has lectured me a few times about how I shouldn't expect forgiveness from people if I'm not repentant.
First, there is no doubt: repentance is vital; that I totally agree with. It's what Jesus preached.
Second, I can't agree that forgiveness isn't issued without repentance. There are several Scriptural examples of forgiveness without an initial demonstration of repentance. (One being Jesus on the cross saying, "Father, forgive them...")
That's just one example taken out of context. Greg you are making a vital mistake here Jesus (God incarnate was the one on the cross sacrificing himself for us) show the readers where followers of Jesus Christ are commanded to not defend themselves, to not seek restitution or reconciliation? Are not followers of Jesus Christ encouraged to be peace makers? How can you make peace with somebody who has wronged you or you have transgressed against if you don't deal with the actual SIN? Are you expecting people who are no longer in your camp to sweep all the many examples of Spiritual Abuse under the carpet? Sorry Greg It does not work like that, you can not sweep things under the carpet with people and you surly can not sweep you sins under the carpet with God. That is where Jesus will say to many "depart from me, for I never knew you."

Greg Huth cont...
Third, Jesus plainly stated that one's sins are not forgiven unless they forgive others. He didn't mention anything about the offender must first be repentant.
Greg you theology is flawed and your defiling the reputation and character of God by taking this flippant point of view that some how you can keep on passing on the false teachings of Tony Cunningham with out taking responsibility for your involvement. That would be like a man standing before a judge for wreck-less endangerment, speeding and causing a wreck and for that man to say well cant these people just forgive me I will for give them for being in my way.

Greg Huth cont...
Fourth -- and here's the rub -- who's to say I haven't repented of things I've recognized as wrongdoing??

Greg if you ever repented, you would have gone to the ones you have wronged and you would have reconciled with them. You see Greg that is the fruit of a repentant heart! Also if you have then why have you continued to make excuses for your behavior and you keep on promoting Tony's false teachings? I VEHEMENTLY DISAGREE WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE WRONG! YOU CANT BREAK THE ARGUMENT! so you resort to saying that I am being mean-spirited What-A-Joke!!!

Greg Huth cont...
Regarding rudeness, mean-spiritedness and name-calling: If someone wants me to respond to them, let alone even acknowledge their comment, then civilized and mature dialogue is needed. I simply won't post anything that resembles what can be heard on grammar school playgrounds or in middle school hallways.
OK GREG YOU ARE MAKING A VERY GENERALIZED STATEMENT HERE, BACK IT UP WITH CASE AND POINT! DON"T YOU LIKE DIALOGUE? GIVE US EXAMPLES OF THE NAME CALLING OR MEAN-SPIRITED! YOU ARE THE ONE RESORTING TO NAME CALLING OR BEING OR MEAN-SPIRITED!

Greg Huth cont...
Three last points...
First: I am confident the comments made are somewhat designed to get a rise out of me. They don't. There is only One who's opinion matters. The other opinions expressed are by those that are like hornets without stingers.
Well if there wasn’t much of a STING to what I posted then WHY did you stay up to nearly 1AM Friday morning to post your self loathing rebuttal never addressing any of the points I asked you about?

Greg Huth cont...
Second: I really don't understand the philosophy that it's fine to post personal commentary with anonymity. If commentators are wanting to express their angst without being bold enough to reveal their identity, then the feathers ruffled are those of farm fowl.

Oh Greg and you were just complaining about people name calling...It's OK if you do it in you super spiritual hyper religious manor in how you call your opponent chicken? "Farm Fowl" that's Brilliant!!!!!!!!

Greg Huth cont......
Last point: I love the people that are vehemently opposed to me. I'm not angry; I'm not brooding... I really want good for them. My prayer for them will continue to be that the Great God of heavan and earth will bring peace to their souls, and that He will show them His kindness.

Ok, one more point: Frankly, it's not about me anyway. It's all about the Living God. Whatever harm I may have caused people can be easily overridden if they would draw near to Him and be healed. I simply do not have power over that, but they do.

Peace.
Posted by Greg Huth at 12:52 AM
Hmm late night Greg? hard time going to sleep? It must be all that self loathing internal peace you have been boasting about........Wait a minute...were you worried about your reputation?

Like I said yesterday you know my phone number and you know where I live you even have my email. If you are man enough and you would like to resolve our differences then lets set up a meeting!
AND GREG BECAUSE THIS ARGUMENT HAS BEEN IN THE PUBLIC LIGHT FOR SO LONG,
ONLY COMMUNICATE TO ME IN WRITING!
AND IN SETTING UP A MEETING TO RESOLVE DIFFERENCES THERE WILL BE WITNESSES PRESENT!
THAT IS MY GROUND RULES FOR DEBATE!

You Can't Break The Arguments!!!

Posted by: wantingtruth ()
Date: September 12, 2009 07:12AM

Greg,
I know that you attempt to make your writings sound very Jesus like, but the proof is allways in the pudding. What is the fruit? You are an apologist for a destructive, arrogant, and unaccountable church. Your "leadership" helps to enable Tony Cunningham to continue his it's all about me ministry. You will not explain how we are wrong, and you are right. You cannot. Instead you smugly sigh and wag your head as a father who is disappointed in his adolescent children.

You will not answer because what has been done in the name of God at Radiant Life Church is indefensible. Now you are trapped by it's sick system. If you would get out, and then listen to what has really happened, your eyes would be opened. You are spiritually dull, and the only way that you will be able to see is to crawl out from underneath the cloak of oppression that is Radiant Life Church, and begin to learn how to repent to those you have offended and hurt.

Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: September 12, 2009 07:47AM

Gotta make a quick comment here...........Greg, it obviously did rile you up and grab your attention otherwise you would have manned up and just ignored it. You know maybe turned the other cheek or wrote a response full of love and grace. You definately didnt do WJWD and you are a friken elder. Dismiss it as your sin nature as is the excuse all the time at RLC. Instead you are on the defensive because you know you are part of a destructive organization and you follow an idiot who you call pastor. You speak out against blogs yet you yourself created multiple blogs. You are still a phony and hypocrite and fit in well with what is left of RLC. You have remained loyal to tony and a maligned regime because that is your only sense of worth. You have manipulated and twisted scripture to the advantage of the regime. It is not just a few people with comments, it is many. I have no desire to sit and talk with an idiot. The destruction you have been a part of is beyond that and WTF now you want to talk to people who you didnt have two words to say to before. Keep livin the lie brother.........Signed Joe Blow. And didnt I hear somewhere you had the gift of prophecy or something. You should already know who those are that are making comments and you are a coward for all of a suddent making stipulations to how you are going to post the comments you receive just because you do not like them. Its a blog dude. You created it.

Posted by: Timetospeak ()
Date: September 12, 2009 12:43PM

Greg,
Isn't there at least one person you can speak to that opposes Tony's teachings, or character, that you believe will be civil and speak clearly to you and you still have some level of trust in them. There must be at least one or more out of 800 (or more) that have left. I have been out for some time and I see very clearly, I am seeing God's plan for me.

Do you truly see His plan for you and do you know Him. Are you living Tony's plan for you? Are you living Kelly's plan for you? Is it possible the potential in you is being misdirected at the cost of your own spiritual victory for Jesus (not Tony's, or even Kelly's victory) but your very own. Are you afraid that if you leave RLC (Tony's Church) that you will be left standing alone. If you oppose Tony's teaching I believe Tony will not come after you to tell you he loves you, or even say hello. He will expect you to come to him. Do you really think all the complaints are unwarranted. Take the time to listen, be humble, take courage and do what YOU need to do. Forget Tony, forget the church opinion, (with respect to your bride) forget what Kelly thinks, forget what the elders think. Are you walking in the promise He has for you?
Just you and Him. Just you and Him. Just you and Him

Get away from RLC, speak to another Pastor that is reputable and trustworthy, just for a season and Discover God's plan for you Greg. If you are to stay then do it, if you are to leave then do it.

Current Page: 7 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.