Current Page: 2 of 11
Re: GREG HUTH OF RADIANT LIFE CHURCH
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: June 29, 2008 09:52PM

I 2 would like to have seen that knock out !!! didn't Huth have a affair with someone on staff or a pastors wife along time ago? This problem of sexuality in the work place at rlc and in the discipleship is wacked.
I still can not get over the amount of marrages Greg, Brandon & Tony have screwed up!!! here is a warning to the wives who have ever been counceled by Gregs wife Kelly or Rose watch out she will manipulate you against your husband in the blink of an eye.
if your reading this and your thinking your husband is out of his mind because he thinks that rlc is a cult then evaluate why are you all of the sudden pitched against you husband? who has been encouraging you to seperate from your husband? and they justify it 'because he is no longer equaly yoked with you?' this is just the tip of the ice burg on this subject!

Greg's son plays the guitar and if you watch him play notice how he will play somthing then look out to his mommy and daddy for their approuval! what a freeking show off!!! but this is the fruit that falls from their tree.

Greg Huth thinks he is something special and will often bost about how he heald sombody. humm, I never remember reading about Jesus bosting about healing sombody. again people start looking at the fruit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: whatajoke ()
Date: July 08, 2008 12:55PM

I would certainly agree that greg and his family are at the core of what is ugly and wrong at radiant life. More phonies.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: July 22, 2008 02:38AM

I have heard Greg Huth tell me that it is OK for a specific wife to divorce her husband because he was dealing with an addiction and attending Celebrate Recovery.. just because she was on staff at Radiant Life??? or is that found any where in the Bible?

Date: August 08, 2008 12:00AM

I think he's just like all of us are (insecure, looking for approval), he just took it too far and fell in love with people loving him. I totally see that when I look at him now. He's just insecure and loves that people give him respect now. He might read this and think I'm crazy, but if he really looked deep down, he would see that I am correct. He just wants to be loved and probably won't change while people continue to heep praises on him. It's a system of acceptance at RLC. The higher you get on the totem pole, the harder it is to let go. He's too high up and it feels GRREAT! Unless Tony himself rejects him (which is a total possibility, given his control issues) then he'll continue to live the high (and mighty) life. Can you blame him? Power is addictive. And he thinks it's right (scary).

I'm not crazy Greg. Think about it.

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: August 08, 2008 01:44AM

I have a question for all of you who have posted about Greg Huth:

" Have you all had a personal negative experience with him?"

I ask this because I find it strange that there would be so much attention regarding him. Not saying that it is right or wrong, just unusual.

I personally have no REAL personal negative or positive experiences. I knew them primarily through Kelly. I really liked her. Alot of fun and enthusiastic, BUT like most of the rest, very superficial in relationship. It has proved itself out since I left. I still had a lot of fun around her. It seems that all of the relationships are church based. Greg is an intersting one though. He was nice to my face and even gave me a leather jacket that I still have today. It was givin when everyone was trying to impress Tony and trying to impress God during all of those Gaps. Trust me, I did the same type of crap. "Who can be the most generous and give the best thing away?" Anyhow, I had a hard time trusting Greg after things he said about my wife and I behind our backs to our friend Jen Chesterman. She was living there with them for a few months and when she decided to move out and want to rent from us, she was told that we were dangerous in other words. She was told that our marriage was on the rocks and that we were NOT a GOOD INFLUENCE for her and could not "GIVE HER" what she needed in regards to a family home unit and atmosphere., etc. She was STRONGLY encouraged NOT TO MOVE IN with us. I will tell you, she really struggled with that for a while. She KNEW us and our marriage and loved us as friends. She knew me for almost 15 years. She also knew God wanted her to rent from us for a while but Greg brought confusion to her. She eventually stopped listening to him and did what she felt was right.

What I think? I just think he was feeling insecure because almost everyone who lived with them wanted to move out and did just that. She was another one. PLEASE HEAR ME! I am not saying anything in regards to how Jen may feel or not feel about the Huths. That is for her to say, not me. I am just telling you a situation that is funny in many ways. Take care guys and girls? ( I put a question mark because I still do not know who some of you are ) You could be guys or girls. :):) LOL

-Ryan-

Date: August 08, 2008 01:24PM

yikes DejaVu............. you refer to that incident as funny. Man, when I read it, it kinda repulsed me. For me and my experience, Greg was one of those that walked around arrogant, was always looking around in church (he might of thought it was a spiritual thing and that he was praying for people I do not know), hung out in the back of the church acting wierd, and definately appeared insecure to me. He never pulled the wool over my eyes but again maybe I was dangerous to him or maybe he felt superior. His wife was nice on the surface but we could tell very phony and she had to try hard to act the spiritual part. Anyway, this might be considered bashing. I just wanted to express that Greg was one who seemed to abuse his authority and walk around acting more spiritual like all the others. I guess I just don't understand. If it makes you feel better DejaVu, I would live with you any day rather than with the Huths. They are a core part of the devastation at RLC. I can only hope that the changes you say are occuring include them. I had several experiences with people who Greg roped into Saturday discipleship meetings. He was also one who subtly tried to build his kingdom and wield his influence at the expense of others.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2008 01:37PM by whatajoke.

Posted by: Free2bme ()
Date: August 09, 2008 12:34AM

" Have you all had a personal negative experience with him?"

Ryan,

I can honestly answer yes. He conducted himself very inappropriately as an elder or any other godly man. I would like to believe that his intention wasn't bad; however, his conduct was highly inappropriate. When we approached other elders about the situation; they were surprised. Yet, to my knowledge, nothing was done about it. What made me so mad is that I had allowed my confidence in who I was in Christ to dwindle away so much that I did not have the gumption to rebuke him. Because I was never 'spiritual' enough.

It reminds about another time when I was told that when the pastors and elders walked around the city praying that 'not just anyone can pray'. This is a spiritual battle and not everyone is up to the task. This was the response I received when I said that I wanted to participate. I still prayed in my prayer closet at home. I believed in what we were doing as a church body, uniting with other churches to take the city of Sacramento for Christ.

May the truth set us all free!!!

Posted by: Deja Vu ()
Date: August 09, 2008 08:36AM

Free2bme,

I just want to say that that stinks and I am really sorry for that. I know there is a lot of inappropriate things that happen and are dismissed at RLC. It's a shame. Its another shame that people feel like they can't really ever call an elder to the mat due to so much instruction about authority and speaking against an elder. I am glad that you at least tried. Once again, I am sorry of your experience.

-Ryan-

Posted by: one voice ()
Date: August 09, 2008 01:04PM

What I saw of Greg Huth was all show. He came out to the Budget Inn outreach all dressed up and looking more like an undercover cop than a servant to the people there. He didnt interact with the residents of the Budget Inn. I suppose they were not his type. He walked around like he did in church and people living there were asking who does this guy think he is. You wont see these phony types like Greg talk to street people because they will pull thier covers quick.People on the streets can spot a phoney a mile away. The children of darkness are wiser than the children of light you know. I think Greg was there to pray for the sick or cast out demons or something. Anyway he didnt talk to anyone he just walked around looking HOLY and SUPERIOR. I was glad he didnt show up much after that first time because the people at the budget inn DID NOT like him at all. Kelly on the other hand I had an EXPERIENCE with. She was suggested as a discipler and so I gave it a try. Boy was she a sad excuse for a discipler. She ended our first meeting by telling me that I had been a christian longer but she had been at rlc longer so that meant she was "above me." While I was swallowing that crap she added, "I sit right behind pastor Tony in the sanctuary." Why did I need to know that? I went 6 more times and it just got worse. She forgot me one time(no apology was given),left me sitting 30 min. on my 1 hour lunch break another time,,talked on her cell phone will we met and then had the nerve on our last meeting to try and give me advice about something she had no possible ability to speak to because she had spent no time getting to know me. I could see she had no real interest in me so I just quit going. I didnt call her I just didnt go. No phone call from her and no mention of it when we'd see each other often in church. I thought this was odd untill I realized that rlc goers dont have real conversations. They have scripted quotes from Tony as speech and ritualized greetings and departures with no real content between. So she just "acted" like nothing was wierd. I had to get past this to go on at rlc but I know now these were my first clues that the leadership at rlc are anything but servants. Since the Huths are almost part of the foundation at rlc I would say they are a fair representation of what we could all look like and sound like if we just hang in there. YUK! No thanks.

Date: August 10, 2008 05:10AM

WOW!!!! thanks for sharing details OneVoice. That is so sad but I am not surprised at the actions of both Greg and Keli. They definately are representative of the abuse and destructiveness at Radiant Life. I am so sorry you had to go through all of that but glad you saw through it all eventually. Yea for you. Your testimonies are helping people to understand they are not alone and their discernement of the situation over there was correct.

Current Page: 2 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.