Current Page: 4 of 11
Re: GREG HUTH OF RADIANT LIFE CHURCH
Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: August 20, 2008 10:52PM

what can I say personaly Greg & Kelli are very likeable people and on the outside apear to be down to earth belivers. but as you get to know them you will see how much they worship Tony. With Greg being an elder at RLc he has abused his position of authority and bastardized the teachings of the Bible. I have con fronted him with the truth and questioned the teachings of Tony but he does not have the balls to oppose or confront Tony. So in that he is just another Sycophant.

I have approched both Tony & Greg regarding the abuses I was seeing and neither guy was humbel enough to receive what I said or questioned them about.
when I told Greg to stop contacting me, my wife and my family. he dishonored me and continued to sneek arround contacting my wife.

Greg & Tony you guys are pushing a false teaching and you are apposing the gospil of Jesus Christ. Greg you think YOU are the one that gets the heal people but sorry it is just that demon preforming signs of wonders.

When are guys going to stop deciving people?????

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: JustmeMrsG ()
Date: August 24, 2008 12:20PM

BraveHeart
wow! I now know who your talking about. Randy is a really cool guy that is a very straigh forward honest & hard working guy! he would help set up and tear down and I never ever heard him complain or say he was tired. it was cool to see his wife singing on the worship team back when it was Elk Grove Community. then just one day he was no longer playing the drums??? Huth would say that he had some sin issues to work out. I never heard the other side of the story. I get sick looking back knowing what I know now and realizing the mental games they were playing with his wife. but I would see her there at church and not see Randy. I'm still putting pieces of the puzzel together. but let me say this in reffrence to other quotes I have heard Greg Huth say, he has justifed that a wife leaving her husband bassed on true submission to the leadership of the church. in other words if the husband is questing the directions teaching and the council coming from Tony and the Elders then they say that "this guy is not one of us". I can think of about 9 couples off the top of my head that the church stepped in and worked the wife against her husband. the same technique satan used in the garden! heck I heard Tony tell me that Paul was acting insain and crazy. but then realize they were working his wife with their false teachings.
heck I would hold Huth and Tony responsible for the Jon Richards sagga because they mentoured / discipled / brainwashed and used poor Jon and the last I heard the elders removed him from the staff and "he is not one of us".
Heck look at the crazy council that came from Kevin and Bridgit to the youth and where are they today? like I said Tony would rather sacrifice 99 to gain 1 wealthy man to manipulate and Greg Huth and the Elders are backing up this activity day after day.

if you want to stop this cult then come forward and tell your story!

I'm one of Randy's daughters and I am appalled to hear that Greg said Randy quit because he had "sin issues" to work out. In fact, it was just the opposite. Without going into too much detail out of respect for my family, it was not Randy, but GREG who had the sin issues! I believe that he took his power as an elder too far and took advantage of a situation and HE was the sinner, HE should have been stripped of his elder status and trust me, he deserved what he got.

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: August 26, 2008 12:08AM

Thank you for the "in" sight Jessica. Good to hear from you!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2008 12:09AM by Escapee07.

Posted by: longtimer60 ()
Date: August 30, 2008 04:22AM

Hi JustmeMrsG,
I was around, as I am still, and I remember the "incident" between Greg and Randy. Randy did have cause to be upset with Greg, and I cannot remember if Greg was an elder at the time, but I just remember that Randy didn't play the drums after that. I just wanted to say that what you said is the truth....It wasn't Randy with the sin issue. Greg deserved the knockout....probably much more.

Date: August 30, 2008 05:15AM

Yes, Greg was an elder at the time and did not step down despite the drama surrounding him at the time. Randy did play the drums after that happened, but was asked to step down soon after.

Posted by: samanthafigueroa ()
Date: September 04, 2008 07:25AM

What I was told in discipleship is that Greg Huth had an affair with Randy's wife. They got "caught" and were warned once. Greg was caught trying to hookup with the woman again and that is when Randy found him in church and socked him.

I am not bringing it up to air out anyone's dirty laundry.... trust me! I don't know these people AT ALL. I just find it sad that the majority of believers at RLC pride themselves in the fruits of the Spirit and yet they gossip all the time. I had no reason to know any of this stuff at that time! It was just passed around and I was told during discipleship!!!

Now that I know more about the Lord, I know that He would never be pleased by this gossip.

Date: September 04, 2008 12:41PM

Nice to know that my mother is being made a mockery for the sake of "discipleship." I don't know how long ago you were told this, or why you were told this, but shame on the elders and pastor Tony for letting this gossip persist. I'm so glad my mom decided to leave the church for good, especially knowing now that people have been whispering and snickering about her behind her back for the last ten years.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if Greg was spreading some of the rumors about the "sin issues" himself. I find it wrong that my mom was felt pressured to step down, as she was an elder at the time, yet Greg is STILL at the top kissing Tony's ass.

It also upsets me that when, after all this happened, Greg was still making my mom uncomfortable by deliberately making eye contact with her during service and while he was playing bass on the worship team. Upon complaining, my mom was told that two or more elders had to witness said eye contact for anything to be done about it. This went on for years.

While the details of this whole mess is really none of anyone's business, certain elders have decided to make it everyone's business, or so it appears. The truth is that while neither party was innocent, Greg, the one who initiated with a phone call to my mom telling her that if he weren't married, he'd pursue her, the one who continued to make "googly eyes" at my mom, is still standing tall while my mom felt belittled and as if she was supposed to come to church every Sunday with her tail between her legs-even ten years later.

Sorry if I sound like I'm ranting, but I feel that standing up for my family is the only thing I can do.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/04/2008 01:01PM by JustmeMrsG.

Posted by: Escapee07 ()
Date: September 05, 2008 01:15AM

Jessica-

I will admit that is actually one of the first rumors I heard while at EGCC. Let's just say that I had a big mouthed Brigade leader. Also when I think back on the way it was told to me. Greg was made out to be the one who was the bigger person in the situation... I have to say after hearing the details of this situation, I am disgusted...Thank you for the insight.

Date: September 05, 2008 01:46AM

I don't doubt that he was made out to be the bigger person in all of this. He's been Tony's right hand man for a long time and he was protected while my family was almost torn apart completely. Why we didn't leave the church back then, I don't know.

Looking back, I can see that it was around this time that I started feeling like I was always the odd man out at youth group, never felt really welcomed, and very much felt like an outcast amongst the people who I grew up with in the church. No one in the inner circles ever talked to me and the only friends I had were newcomers who didn't know the past. Even now, I'm sure my youngest sister is looked at as just the daughter of the woman who sinned and of the guy who punched Greg.

Posted by: BraveHeart ()
Date: September 05, 2008 07:02AM

this is just another example of how long & how disfnctional the elder board has been operating. I believe they have tolorated this false teacher all to long and are guilty by assocciation.

Current Page: 4 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.