Current Page: 19 of 204
R.B. Thieme Jr.
Posted by: Galiban ()
Date: March 03, 2007 10:17AM

1st Timothy 5:19 Against an elder an accusation receive not, except upon two or three witnesses

Hey Galiban I assure you I have more than two or three witnesses. You didn't mention this in your context.
Truthtesty

The accusations must be taken to the Pastor Teacher from the members of the congregation.
1 You are not a member of the congregation
2 A Pastor is not held accountable to the congregation.
3 This is referring to a Deacon or another elder in the church.
4 The Pastor Teacher is in complete control of his church and only answerable to God.

Options: ReplyQuote
R.B. Thieme Jr.
Date: March 03, 2007 10:22AM

03-02-2007 05:33 PM In reply....
Read the whole post and learn all the principles. Then comment.

R.B. Thieme Jr.
Posted by: Truthtesty ()
Date: March 03, 2007 10:56AM

What a Joke! Wow Galiban's credibility went straight out the window and took the curtain and the cats with it. Galiban "the theologian" can sit there and falsely accuse Dr. Wall of being biased. Dr. Wall has a master's and a doctorate degree from Dallas Theological Seminary. Dr. Wall has the full backing of other Doctors of Theology across America. Dr. Wall does missionary work in old communist countries putting his life on the line in foreign lands starting new churches. Dr. Wall was the pastor of Cypress Bible Church for years.

Yet Galiban "the theologian" (who claims Dr. Wall is just biased) does not even have the soundness of doctrine nor the insight into the inner nature of things to correctly explain 1 Timothy 6:1 the 1st time through. Ohhhh but she has "tested" Thieme's doctrines and found them sound. What??!? Pardon me I had to pick myself up off the floor. HOW MANY YEARS DID YOU WORK ON THAT CONTEXT? LM_O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice how quickly she is willing to force Thieme's cultic authority on the scriptures

Quote:
“[i:4655c8cdd3][u:4655c8cdd3][b:4655c8cdd3]The congregation should submit to his teachings as a slave to his master[/b:4655c8cdd3][/u:4655c8cdd3][/i:4655c8cdd3]. They are to give a Pastor Teacher full respect. This verse states that if the congregation respects the Pastor Teacher they will not incidentally blaspheme his doctrine. The congregation that disrespects a Pastor Teacher is not worthy to judge a doctrinal viewpoint whether it be right or wrong…… 1st Timothy 6:1”

I need to correct this verse. God in his infinite power showed me this is inaccurate. I read the King James and did not look deeper and misunderstood it. This goes to proof that just reading the Bible is not good enough. You must study and let God guide and correct you.

Whatever Galiban. Are you the best Thieme has to offer? Quit wasting my time.

Truthtesty

R.B. Thieme Jr.
Date: March 03, 2007 11:11AM

I believe I will continue to ignore you. You have nothing to offer this argument.
I have learned in the past not to point to scripture and doctrine with an unbeliever. It is pointless. You have proven this yet again.
If a mistake of fatigue after hours of study is grounds for ruling out someone’s understanding, every old testament believer would be ruled out.

My friend your attacks negate you from debating. You cannot keep it civil. GeneZ was completely accurate in his discernment.

Lastly, your discernment can not even Identify me as a male…….

Conclusion of this Forum. Thieme does not warrant a label of Cult Leader.
Doctrine of right pastor teacher doesn’t do it. That being your best shot.

The moderator will hopefully close the forum.

R.B. Thieme Jr.
Posted by: HappyAndFree ()
Date: March 03, 2007 11:14AM

Galiban,

Quit wasting my time too, Galiban, Genez, ephesians and any other Thieme supporters.

R.B. Thieme Jr.
Date: March 03, 2007 02:42PM

Galiban,

You pretend as if you have made no accusational attacks. Just look at your finale, it's full of accusational attacks with no foundation. It's obvious you make endless excuses for yourself and others your are prejudiced for and attack others you are predjudiced against. Don't try to blame me for your [u:49d330a1e8]subjective[/u:49d330a1e8] predjudiced failure. The reason your leaving this debate is because [u:49d330a1e8]you lost the debate[/u:49d330a1e8], by showing your true colors. And your a quiter.

Galiban quote

I believe I will continue to ignore you. You have nothing to offer this argument.

False. Another unfounded accusation. I offered plenty of cult information on Thieme, before you arrived, some while you were here, and I'll offer more when you leave.

Galiban quote

I have learned in the past not to point to scripture and doctrine with an unbeliever. It is pointless. You have proven this yet again.

Well, according to your own internal logic/illogic you don't learn from your mistakes. However, it's not pointless for me and all the others now and in the future who will benefit from this debate. What I think is funny is you trying to "make logical points" when by your own words [u:49d330a1e8]you claimed[/u:49d330a1e8] any "rational arguement is pointless". That statement simply contradicts itself. Thieme is a cult from a secular point of view as well as a christian point of view. You get 2 points for the price of one.

Galiban quote

If a mistake of fatigue after hours of study is grounds for ruling out someone’s understanding, every old testament believer would be ruled out.

Your "fatigue after hours of study" just shows that you "forgot how long the fish was". You slipped up and showed your true colors. Everyone can see that. You can hide like an ostrich with your head in the ground, but people see the real truth.

Galiban quote

My friend your attacks negate you from debating. You cannot keep it civil. GeneZ was completely accurate in his discernment.

I am debating just fine. I just defeated you. I will defeat more like you in the future.

Galiban quote

Lastly, your discernment can not even Identify me as a male…….

Sorry your endless b ranting and whining about civility had me confused. Actually, I thought you were a little girl.

Galiban quote

Conclusion of this Forum. Thieme does not warrant a label of Cult Leader. Doctrine of right pastor teacher doesn’t do it. That being your best shot.

You mean Thieme's false doctrine of right pastor. And that's the conclusion your prejudicely subjective mind "feels" like concluding with, but you have shown no logical deduction or evidence for that. You have only shown a bias as every other cult member in the world shows for thier cult. You can't even find the scripture in the bible that gives 1 pastor sole authority over 1 congregation. Your only comment was:

Galiban quote

"The difference I gather is that Thieme believes, that a believer is assigned a specific pastor (The reason for the title Right Pastor-Teacher).

Thieme "believing it and stating it" or "not believing and stating it" doesn't make it a biblical fact. There is "no reason" for the title "right-pastor" it doesn't exist in biblical fact.

Per Dr. Wall

7 Another explanation for the plurals lies in the possibility that Luke and Paul have in mind all of the elders in a city, each overseeing a separate house-church. In either interpretation, nevertheless, there is a plurality of leadership that can serve one another and the local church in a "check and
balance" relationship. [b:49d330a1e8]Thieme's interpretation fails to recognize any leadership plurality, and thus opens the way for a pastoral abuse of power.[/b:49d330a1e8]

Per Dr. Wall

One thing is clear, the Scriptures do not single out one person with a particular gift and set him over a local body as an absolute ruler.

Also, you haven't seen my best shot.

Galiban quote

The moderator will hopefully close the forum.

This is what you hope for, but chances are it will be on the internet for as long as the internet lasts. People will see the truth for themselves, even though [u:49d330a1e8]you choose[/u:49d330a1e8] to ignore it.

You forced Thieme's cultic authority on the scriptures the same way Thieme does. The same way I, Dr. Wall, and others have said Thieme does. Your "fatigue after hours of study" just shows that you "forgot how long the fish was". You slipped up.

Galiban Quote:

[i:49d330a1e8][b:49d330a1e8][u:49d330a1e8]“The congregation should submit to his teachings as a slave to his master.[/u:49d330a1e8][/b:49d330a1e8][/i:49d330a1e8] They are to give a Pastor Teacher full respect. This verse states that if the congregation respects the Pastor Teacher they will not incidentally blaspheme his doctrine. The congregation that disrespects a Pastor Teacher is not worthy to judge a doctrinal viewpoint whether it be right or wrong…… 1st Timothy 6:1”

I need to correct this verse. God in his infinite power showed me this is inaccurate. I read the King James and did not look deeper and misunderstood it. This goes to proof that just reading the Bible is not good enough. You must study and let God guide and correct you.

Wow that must have been embarassing for you. The correct information has been presented to you. It is your subjectively predjudiced negativity that keeps you closed off from reality.

Truthtesty

R.B. Thieme Jr.
Date: March 03, 2007 10:44PM

To all Thiemites:

Again I challenge any Thiemite to show me the verse(s) and the greek exegesis that proves 1 pastor has sole authority over his own single congregation. No one has proven this. Yet Thieme claimed it regularly for decades. It would be hilarious if it wasn't so spiritually tragic. With all thier submission to Thieme, apparently, for decades, Thiemites never bothered to use thier own logic and greek exegesis to question Thieme's exegesis (cultic).
In the 1970's (as a teenager), I was given a greek lexicon. I could see that Thieme was not translating greek exactly. In other words Thieme was not "interpretively paraphrasing". Thieme's "corrected translations" were actually Thieme "spinning" the greek possibilities for word choice to fit Thieme's extremist militant right-wing cultic agenda. I was attacked for decades because I said that Thieme was mistaken. It is with great satisfaction to see that I was correct in the truth and false Thiemites crawling away from me defeated.

Truthtesty

R.B. Thieme Jr.
Date: March 04, 2007 02:16AM

Matthew 23:8-10
`And ye -- ye may not be called Rabbi, [b:cab1cf7920][i:cab1cf7920][u:cab1cf7920]for one [/u:cab1cf7920][/i:cab1cf7920][/b:cab1cf7920]is your director -- the Christ, and [u:cab1cf7920]all ye are brethren[/u:cab1cf7920]; 9 and ye may not call [any] your father on the earth, [b:cab1cf7920]for [i:cab1cf7920][u:cab1cf7920]one[/u:cab1cf7920][/i:cab1cf7920] is your Father[/b:cab1cf7920], who is in the heavens, 10 [b:cab1cf7920]nor may ye be called directors, [u:cab1cf7920][i:cab1cf7920]for one[/i:cab1cf7920][/u:cab1cf7920] is your director[/b:cab1cf7920] -- the Christ.

[bible1.crosswalk.com]

Truthtesty

R.B. Thieme Jr.
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 04, 2007 03:34AM

Are any of Thieme's doctrines or interpretations of scripture accepted and/or supported by credible mainstream seminarians and scholars?

That is, accepted and/or supported by seminarians and scholars (with an accredited Ph.D not from a diploma mill) that have meaningful standing within the larger community of biblical scholars.

R.B. Thieme Jr.
Date: March 04, 2007 08:48AM

To rrmoderator:

What I do know in reply to your question is a list of most of the Thieme clone churches in the USA, although there are probably some I missed. I know Thiemeclones have made it to Austrailia too.

[groups.msn.com]

Truthtesty

Current Page: 19 of 204

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.