Re: Struthers Memorial Independent Pentecostal Church
Posted by: Chesterk55 ()
Date: December 09, 2013 11:17PM

As you can see from this link

[www.oscr.org.uk]

the list of organisations the Scottish Charity Regulator is investigating is getting much shorter so a decision and report on Struthers Memorial Church must be due soon. We still wait to see what the regulator makes of it as a charity and what it decides to make them do to address the huge number of serious concerns people have raised.

In the meantime some seriously Good News and a Christmas present for everyone involved in this forum and involved with Struthers Memorial Church.

As we all know in August this year we lost 2 years worth of postings on this forum. As the message thread now stands you can see at the end of page 32 there is a 2 year gap. Due to a backup failure (which the moderator has explained and apologised for) a huge number of postings were lost not only from the Struthers discussion but in relation to all the discussions on the forum.

We speculated at the time that the Struthers leadership might see this as the hand of God taking (some) of the criticism of them and removing it from public view. Maybe they did maybe they didn't.

But if they did we have a message for them. God has now brought it all back.

At this link is all the lost discussion material. [tinyurl.com]

100% of it has been recovered and nothing has been lost. The recovered posts have been placed online in a .pdf file and can be read again both by those who made the original contributions and any member of the public who wishes to read them.

This has been the result of one of the forum members archiving a lot of the original posts and another one being able to recover the missing ones from search-engine backups. Not me by the way. All I am doing is admiring their splendid efforts and letting everyone know that all the posts are now back online.

The link takes you to a website and a (slightly intimidating!) one page reminder that the responsibility for the content still belongs to the original poster, as was the case when the posts were originally placed online here in this discussion. Once you pass that page the document should take a few seconds to load and all is on there from the very first post up to August 2013 - when the discussion currently online here takes over.

The .pdf document is large and can be read online or downloaded. Also by using the “find” search command in the document you can look for any specific posters or references you are interested in. It is particularly good that this gives the original posters who may not have had a copy of what they placed online in the lost discussion the chance to see their posts again.

Also readers might find it handy to refer to the index of posters on Latigo [latigo214.info] if they want to find particular people in the document as it lists all the contributors usernames and the dates they first posted.

So major thanks to the smart guys we have on the forum who can even fix things like this

Happy Reading and Merry Christmas

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: cbarb-again ()
Date: December 13, 2013 05:47AM

Hi ChesterK, that's great news about the lost posts!

They can't keep us quiet for long, eh?

Unfortunately I've discovered that we are now nowhere to be seen on Google for the search term "Struthers Memorial church" nor can we be found any more under "Struthers Memorial Church Cult". In fact, the only way I could find us in Google was to use the search term "Struthers memorial independent Pentecostal church cult" and who the heck is going to use that as a search term???

This is really quite a blow to all of us because now we are nowhere to be found for normal search terms. This means that Latigo remains a sole voice in the multitude of crap being posted by SMC and I'm not convinced that this is enough information for people who are searching on Struthers Memorial Church.

It seems that SMC have won the Google battle and we have indeed been drowned out since the selling of the domain and moving of the servers. This is a really bad blow for us, even although we have managed to retrieve all the lost posts, we are now no longer publicly visible anyway.

I don't know why we've disappeared entirely since this was not the case a couple of weeks ago and beggars belief a little. A couple of weeks ago we were at page 6 of the searches but now we're not even there and I went as far as up to page 18 before I gave up looking.

I really don't know what we do about this but I have an idea that if the Forum thread name was changed to just "Struthers Memorial Church" we may in fact turn up in more searches on this term.

RRModerator, is it possible to change the name of the thread to just "Struthers Memorial Church" to help us beat down the competition from the plethora of sites that SMC have put up specifically to drown us out of Google searches. We used to come up on the front page 2 or 3 times but since the changes we have just disappeared from sight which means the public will not be getting the correct information about this organisation. Is there anything you can do to alleviate the damage caused by the domain name change and server moves? We all worked very hard to keep our thread in the public view and it's frustrating to think that it was all for nothing.

Happy Survivor, I would urge you to tell your story to the OSCR directly, you can email them in confidence at : info@oscr.org.uk. We all know the school is being used to 'groom' children into the SMC way to ensure a steady stream of brainwashed followers into the future but I think it's highly unlikely that OSCR will be able to even find this forum any more and will therefore not be up to date with new posts on the school.

I think it's vitally important to get this information directly to them since they will certainly NOT be getting the truth from SMC leaders/teachers. The leaders of SMC have been telling the public that the school is not an outreach and they only teach the school curriculum and have no hidden agenda. Of course we all know this is just lies and I do hope you will make your fears for the children known to the charities commission to aid in their investigation.

Several of us have already made our fears known to OSCR but your information is much more first hand and your knowledge of the inner workings of the school far outstrips ours and will give credence to what we have already discussed with OSCR ourselves.

Anyway, disappointment at our results in Google has been somewhat lightened by the fact that we have apparently not lost ANY posts at all from the thread. That's the best news I've had since the domain change and I'm putting the link in my signature for future reference, Kudos you guys!!

As always biiiiiiiig love and huge huggggggggggs
God Bless xxx

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2013 06:03AM by cbarb-again.

Date: December 21, 2013 11:44PM

Hi folks

I see the recent bombardment of regular adverts, in the local papers, for SMC announce "Everyone Welcome". I wonder what the reaction would be if we all turned up one Sunday morning?

I doubt very much that we would be welcomed with open arms! :-)

I watched a very interesting documentary on YouTube the other day - you may have heard of Jesse Ventura, who is an ex navy seal and governor of one of the states in USA. He goes around investigating various conspiracy theories and debunking or confirming them. He's very good and very down to earth.

The one I was watching concerned the "Lizard Aliens" story, which has been going around for a few years now. He met up with a woman who claims to be a descendant of the "Lizard people" (I can't remember the actual name for them now). Anyway, the story is completely absurd but I'll expand on that in a minute. At one point, during the interviews with this woman she claimed to be speaking to her "Lizard" kin through a medium, who was also present, and I got the severest chill down my spine when I heard the language the woman was using... the words sounded very familiar (not English or any other earthly language) the words sounded just like many of the words I had heard in SMC when people were claiming to be "speaking in tongues". Is this a coincidence? I don't rightly know.

Now here's what I believe and I'm not suggesting anyone else have these beliefs or make these assumptions but I have been doing some in-depth research into this for many years now and my conclusions are as follows:

There is absolute evidence and proof that Aliester Crowley conducted a large séance, which included some of the most influential people of the day, in the area of the USA now referred to as 'Area 51'. Some of you may know the name but for those who don't, this man called himself 'The Beast 666' and was a self-confessed Satanist who caused many deaths including the death of his own son. This séance was held BEFORE the first sightings of so-called UFO's etc. in our modern age.

It is my belief that Mr. Crowley opened a spiritual portal at that time and allowed demonic forces to come through, leading to the possession of some of the most influential people in the world and this has spread not only to governments but to the media, the entertainment industry, the oil and arms industry and the banking conglomerates.

The USA would now have us believe that aliens have been here for a long time and that they were lying way back in the day, why? Because they want us to accept that an invasion is coming and that it will be from outer space.

Now I'm not arrogant enough to say I don't believe there is life on other planets but I don't believe that any spacemen have been visiting earth - I do believe however, that it's something way more sinister than life from outer space. But the few men who have the majority of the wealth and power on this earth would have us believe this so that we will be begging them to take away our human rights and civil liberties on the pretext of 'protecting' us from aliens... hmmm!

It is an irrefutable FACT that at least three major world governments have the technology to change the weather, knock birds and planes out of the sky, sink ships and submarines and kill millions of marine animals under the sea.

In the USA they call this technology HAARP and they have been using it to affect our weather since the 60's.

In 1977 the UN members signed an agreement not to use this technology as a weapon against other countries (search UN Weather Weapons Treaty to read it for yourself). However, the treaty did not cover governments' rights to use the technology to affect their OWN people (search weird weather, unusual weather in the last decade).

Also technology called 'cloud seeding' (spraying chemicals mixed in jet fuel from high altitudes) has been in use since the 60's (the USA used it to prolong the monsoon season in Vietnam, hoping it would make the other side so despondent they would give up easily). Not only that, but their own people were funding and arming BOTH sides of the war - as has been the case since at least WW1.

What I don't understand is why people around the world just close their eyes to all this and no one bats an eye-lid?

The Bible tells us that demons can come in the form of strange lights and objects in the sky .... are you making the connections here?

To give another very poignant example - it is against all the laws of physics for an aluminium plane to hit a steel and concrete building and pass right through it like a knife through butter and for jet fuel to cause the total disintegration of millions of tonnes of steel and concrete to nothing but grey dust and powder. It just isn't possible.

Remember the twin towers? There was nothing but dust left of them - a couple of planes and some jet fuel cannot possibly cause steel and concrete buildings to disintegrate into dust .... only a NUCLEAR explosion can cause that amount of damage (search 911 conspiracies and study the slow motion footage of the plane passing right through the South tower without even crumpling or any bits falling off????). Add to that the fact that many of the people who were first on the scene are now suffering from diseases related to radiation poisoning.

Bush needed a war to boost the economy but the people weren't having it so 'the powers that be' (who are NOT presidents or generally in the public eye – but control the presidents) had the twin towers wired up and ready to explode to force the Western world into demanding the war on 'terrorism' thus playing right into their hands. It would be laughable if it wasn't so serious.

There's so much more I would like to say but I've given you some of the most important stuff I've found out and what I wanted to do was relate this to not just what SMC is teaching but many religions around the world who are not teaching the truth; because they can't really comprehend the stories and parables of the Bible themselves. Particularly Revelations - but if you read Revelations with an open mind and heart, you will discover that the promised disasters are not foretold as God's wrath on the Earth but as the Earth's destruction of itself.

Food for thought:

Erosion of the Ozone - weather weapons
Fierce and unusual weather - weather weapons
Earthquakes and eruptions - weather weapons
Birds falling out of the sky - weather weapons
Fish and marine life washing up dead on shores around the world - weather weapons
Strange lights and objects in the sky - DEMONS, not aliens from outer space.

The demons are already here and they have pretty much every world leader and influential person on the planet in their pockets (search illuminati and illuminati sellouts exposed - among some of the research I've been doing).

It would be way more beneficial to the people if SMC and indeed all churches were to start praying for the casting out of demons in high places instead of flogging their own innocent congregations.

Could it be that the demon possession which is rife in high places is also rife among the churches?? It's far easier for me to believe that the leaders of SMC are themselves demon possessed rather than their congregations.

Many of you may not remember the 1970's Christian film "A Thief in the Night" but it was tame compared to the coming reality.

"New World Order" - that phrase has been banded about among the leaders of our world and the media for some years now and no one is even bothered?? One of the FIRST principles of the NWO (written into UN and other documents) is a CULLING of the worlds populations to a CONTROLLABLE 500 million people. Does that scare you as much as it scares me?? Or is everyone just meekly going to accept having micro-chips inserted in their bodies? Obama is already rolling that one out to US citizens.

The powerful people who actually OWN this world created the paper economy and are now engineering its collapse in order to herald in their New World Order.

It's all in Revelations and various other books in the Bible, 'Let him who has an ear, hear. Let him who has an eye, see' the truth is there but you have to be able to understand the symbolism to understand the true meaning of the words. I'm not saying I understand it all myself but I certainly understand a lot more than I ever did as a church-goer and professing Christian.

It's not the ordinary people that Satan is trying to influence it's the people in power - that includes many church leaders - because he knows that if he gets them on-side the people will just meekly follow like sheep.

Look at it on the small scale of just SMC leaders who rule by fear and supposed visions and prophesies. Why have none of their visions and prophesies come true? Because they are from Satan and not from God!

This is why so many people have been seriously damaged by SMC (and other churches like them) because they are not preaching God's love but God's wrath to intimidate and subjugate as many people as they can.

I could go on and on here (invariably I usually do) but I'm going to stop now and ask you all to contemplate what's really going on behind the scenes. It's not difficult to find the truth if you really search for it and don't just blindly believe something because it's in the news or in the press etc. (don't even believe me, you need to research it yourself and ask your own questions) The powerful few on this earth OWN the economy, media, the press, the entertainment industry and the major governments around the World and they will only show you or tell you what they want you to see and hear.

We all need to stop being sheep and looking at just our own little slice of this World because if we don't start reading and searching for the truth now, it will be too late and Satan will indeed rule the earth entirely. Perhaps that's inevitable I don't know but I don't want to just roll over and play dead, do you?

All that doom and gloom said, I do wish everyone a lovely time over the festive season and I'll be thinking about each and every one of you. Enjoy your family time and LOVE each other completely but give your kids the gift of knowledge this year and encourage them to question everything and search for the truth of the Word of God for themselves.

Jesus himself told his disciples that the words he spoke were deliberately obtuse so that only those with the proper mind and spirit would be able to completely understand the meanings behind the stories.

I have some links to the most poignant resources I've cited here, if anyone wants them just PM me and I'll send them to you.

My spirit is filled with love and admiration for you all and I'm sending you all the hugest of huggggggggggggggs. This is my Christmas present to everyone.
God Bless you richly and keep you only unto Him.
xxxxxxxx

This is a time to get in touch with the spiritual and not the material.

Posted by: Happy Survivor ()
Date: December 23, 2013 10:19PM

Hello again!

I can't really make head nor tail of much of Cbarbs last post. I had thought of sending Cbarb a pm but what I am going to say needs to reach a wider audience.

If you believe some or any of the things mentioned in the above post and if you find yourself preoccupied by them, in the way that Cbarb is, then you really do need to seek professional help. There are doctors who deal with this kind of thing...they are known as psychiatrists. Most of the patients in psychiatric units across our land are preoccupied by these themes, so there is no need to feel embarrassed about talking to a psychiatrist.

A fleet of ambulances should be waiting outside SMC services to carry off all their members with the leadership needing the most urgent psychiatric treatment. Now, I know that anyone who ends up in SMC must be vulnerable in some way or not quite the full shilling. Some are born into it or are brought up in SMC so it is obviously their parents who are off their rocker but the important thing is to get help and to get it quickly.

Posts like Cbarbs most recent one make Christians a laughing stock of the whole world. Cbarb must have got it all from SMC. Much of this lunacy has come from the USA and the Charismatic/Pentecostal movement. It would be a complete joke if it wasn't so tragic. Can people not just use their minds in an intelligent way? God has given us an intellect. SMC members leave theirs at the door when they go in to a service, although I suspect they all abandoned their brains quite a while ago.

I am really quite shocked after reading Cbarbs post. People following this forum may think it all sounds perfectly normal and rational. I personally am alarmed. I'm just glad I'm out of SMC and away from all it's wacky adherents. Cbarb, I don't know what to say to you...I'm just so sad that you have spent "years" being preoccupied with all this utter tosh.

Is there any sanity on this forum?

Posted by: Cornelius Dredd ()
Date: December 24, 2013 02:14AM

Happy Survivor, I can assure there is much sanity here (though I do not include myself!!)
If I may presume to assume, (Cbarb?). The post you made may well get Clive sending you links to snopes again, but I totally agree with you about conspiracies, cover-ups, etc. And we do know the reality of things is not for us mere masses to be told.
Amazing how parallel to smc. :)
Happy Survivor, we ain't crazy here, but it helps. lol, but doesn't this just illustrate how screwed up smc can make you and leave you.
Anyway, it's just exercising free-thinking (thanks for teaching me friend...you know who you are..) and a general lifting of stones, to see what's underneath.
So I say "lol" but I am not joking. Cbarb's examples may hint to you at an unhealthy preoccupation. I lean towards thinking that no subjects brought up are any less credible than smc and it's doled out truth. Cbarb has just kind of highlighted that.
At least we are allowed to dare to express here. And we can disagree! OK,I take your point about us all appearing like space cadets, but if you read all of Cbarb's posts, you can see she is plenty balanced; one day, when I grow up, maybe I be more like her..I hope.
I actually do easily entertain the idea of a galactic community. But they pass us by, making jokes about how we have a monetary system (haha, how primitive!).
Matrix fans can easily get the illusion that is economics. There are enough resources available to give every human (and animal) all the basic requirements, yet as a species we can NOT get the sums organized to ensure this. Yup, I would take a few pictures and drive on myself!

Make no mistake, I believe in an Almighty someone/thing. After having to deconstruct the demons that smc invented for my gullible mind, and un-learn the tosh fed to me at exactly the wrong time, by smc, it takes time to rebuild a belief system. Have I lost faith? No I was robbed. But I will get my jigsaw done, and it may take time. And help, for instance from you all here, has been of tremendous value. Words can't adequately describe..

Best Wishes to all and warm regards,
Cornelius Dredd

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/24/2013 02:20AM by Cornelius Dredd.

Posted by: TRUTHSEEKER9001 ()
Date: December 24, 2013 04:22PM

I don't post much however felt I could not let Charb's last post go without comment.

I was shocked and dismayed at Charb's post.I initially thought someone must have hijacked her identity. I don't feel I can add anything other than to say I completely share Happy Survivor's views.

Charb,You have talked so much sense in the past but perhaps Happy Survivor is right you now need to seek professional help.

Happy Survivor,You have brought new insights to SMC and I look forward to more.I also wanted to say how much I admire your courage in taking action to leave the clutches of SMC and to help others.

Date: December 25, 2013 11:13PM

Hi guys

Happy Jesus' Day to you all!

Happy Survivor, Truthseeker and all else who think I'm insane – I love you all dearly and completely, if I didn't I wouldn't have laid myself open to the incredulity I knew would follow my last post. It's precisely because I love all of humanity that I felt the need to try and waken people up.

To my mind sanity is just a measure of conformity and, as such, I'm happy to be 'insane' with my eyes fully open than be 'sane' and keep my eyes closed.

Let me ask you... Will a psychiatrist be able to destroy the HAARP technology? because that's what it will take to keep this world safe. And that's just the tip of the ice-berg, so to speak.

Like I said in my last post, DO THE RESEARCH yourselves. Look up the 'UN Weather Weapons Treaty' - to which the UK is also a signatory. If there were no such technology why would all the countries of the UN feel it necessary to create a TREATY to say they won't use this technology as a weapon against each other? (Check out HAARP in Gakona, Alaska – there are other countries with this technology too).

Once you've done the RESEARCH - come back and tell me I'm off my rocker. Also, if you truly believe in the Bible then you must also believe what it says about demons walking the earth – or do you choose to ignore those less savoury parts? Do you believe in Angels? Then you must also believe in demons – you can't believe one without believing the other.

Unfortunately the SMC teaching of believing blindly everything they tell you seems to still be in force in some here. That's understandable it's very hard to encourage an inquisitive sense of mind when you've been so blinded and deluded, in the past, by those who tell you not to ask questions but to just follow the leader as the sheep follow the shepherd.

If you'll notice in my last post I also admonished you not to just blindly believe what I'm telling you but to do the research for yourselves. It's obvious that some have not done this research before branding me a raving lunatic.

That's OK folks, I still love you all dearly and don't really care whether you think I'm sane or not - I'm only a mouth-piece trying to encourage people to LOOK for the TRUTH themselves and stop blindly believing everything you are told by those in power. Whether that's in the church or in government, the media, the press etc. it makes no difference.

The sole reason that so many people have been so damaged by the teachings of Struthers Memorial Independent Pentecostal Church (and other churches like it) is because they have CLOSED your minds and stopped up your ears to the real truth of what's actually going on in this world and has already been foretold in the Bible. This makes them less than Godly people, which to my feeble brain means they are most likely demon possessed themselves but that's MY OWN conclusion and may or may not be the true conclusion – you have to draw YOUR OWN conclusions.

"Keep the people entertained with rubbish and they won't seek out the real truth".

I'm glad I won't be standing before our Lord, on judgement day, saying "but no one told me Lord". Don't wait to be told - ask questions, do research and get your own answers.

If you do nothing else - at the very LEAST you should do some google and youtube searches on the UN Weather Weapons Treaty. I didn't make it up, it's very much a sad FACT - the technology to affect the worlds' weather IS IN EXISTENCE and is currently in USE. Millions of volts of electrical impulses are being sent into the atmosphere with catastrophic consequences. Research it, research 'Cloud seeding' as well and then come back and say I'm nuts.

I can assure you that I have all my wits about me but I am most definitely NON-CONFORMIST, if that means I'm 'insane' then I'm happy to be so.

Thank you Cornelius for your voice of reason - at least you have done the research.

As always biiiiiiig love and huge hugggggggs to all
God Bless you all richly in 2014 xxxxx

Date: December 26, 2013 04:13AM

Merry Christmas all, though I would prefer your term, Cbarb; I just don't see it catching on. Anyway, as people play and wait for new stuff to charge, I have a little time to think.
It's probably fair to say that most people have had their concerns about imbalances in the world. So many times I think this place, our civilisation, has lost it's chance. Like we've endangered our own species so much that we are effectively "the extinct walking".
Then I get inspired and reassured, from many places.
My son was writing his letter to Santa in November. It was taking days. I was shuddering, scared about how long this list must be.
He came down with his list. There were a couple of lines, but he had scored them out. But he was troubled so much by imbalance and unfairness that he asked for "a year off" because he already had everything he needed. I had to coerce him by compromising that he would only get learning aids (and chocolate!!)
If folks his age can figure out the haves could just share with the have-nots, I find it incredible that as a whole, we continue to fail as a species. Thus far... I guess, overall, I'm optimistic.
Anyway, sorry, just sharing some.
Wishing all kind thoughts and hope everyone has got at least a new pair of slippers (I have!!)
Off to play with kids' toys that are cleverer than me. :)
Regards, Cornelius

Date: December 27, 2013 05:20PM

I love the story, Cornelius, a year off would be brilliant – I'd go for that one definitely!

Funnily enough it really could be that simple, if only the lust for power and money didn't keep complicating things.

Mat. 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom and there shall be famines and pestilences and earthquakes in 'diverse places' (unusual places)
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24: For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, who will show great signs and wonders; in so much as it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. (Those elected to power – religious, political etc.)

Paul's suffering while in the service of Jesus:

2Corinth. 11:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14: And no marvel, for satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15: Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according their works. (How many souls they have damaged with their false teaching and false Godliness will be the measure of their punishment)

You see, even people who are NOT following the truth of the Bible, can appear to be special in some way; which allows them to exert full control over those sucked-in by the use of various, oft repeated, mind controlling phrases. And underhand methods for gaining knowledge (sometimes completely false 'insights') about their members.

We all know that not a single one of the prophesies given from the mouths of these leaders or indeed the founding false prophet, Miss Taylor, has ever yet come true. People should understand exactly what kind of woman Miss Taylor was. Mr. Black was fond of telling everyone how long it took him to persuade Miss Taylor to get on the platform thus laying the groundwork for her to become something special when she first got up on the platform.

The congregation were geared up for something spectacular. Well, she was spectacular alright – I've never known anyone except HB who could preach for so long and yet teach you absolutely nothing except how to loathe and despise yourself (classic mind control technique).

Miss Taylor was a megalomaniac and despised the fact that the outlying branch churches in the Scottish area were thriving and full of young people eager to learn and to serve God but the main Greenock branch was not being attended even half as much as the outlying branches and that made Miss T. Mad as a hatter. That's when the meetingitis set in and the Saturday night marathon meetings began and she began to chip away the male leadership of the outlying churches, by manipulating certain people to discredit them or, in some cases, I'm sure she bribed some people with more 'Holy' positions in the church to outright lie about some of these people; in order to have them removed. It was all very conveniently done within the space of two to five years, I'd say, and the women moved into town, and Miss T. stepped down due to ill health. She could control women a lot more than men and she used that to her full advantage, teaching the same tactics to her prodigies, who had been groomed to receive her mantel.

Yes, this is the woman who is so revered as to apparently have been given some Holy anointing to bestow on the worthy. Oh, yes and I think I know exactly whose 'mantel' this actually is – it's quite clear from the verses I quoted at the beginning just what kind of 'anointing' has been getting passed from 'worthy' shoulder to 'worthy' shoulder.

Is this an extreme view? I don't think so given the track record of fulfilled prophesies so far (hmmm, that would be none, in 60 years).

What churches should be preaching is unity and the true message of the Bible which encourages us all to live together and put aside our petty differences regarding our religions and beliefs, for the sake of our continued humanity.

Do you realise that if EVERY religious institution in the World, came together and stopped fighting and disagreeing over piddley aspects of theology their numbers would very likely be far greater than the number of people who do not follow any particular religion or doctrine.

That kind of huge voice could change the world and turn the whole sorry mess on its' head.

Will it happen? I don't know but it isn’t this exactly what truly Godly leaders of men should be teaching their congregations instead of maintaining their jumped up, self-righteous, pompous claims of KNOWING God's plan, when they can't even teach the real meanings behind the stories in the Bible.

Why can't they teach the truth? Because they don't even understand the true message themselves, they just can't comprehend the simplicity of it, and spend all their time trying to keep themselves apart and 'untainted'.

The whole message of the New Testament is very simple. If we don't all start living in tolerance of one another and put a stop to the destruction, we will not have a strong enough voice to change the way our World is turning.

Separatism is NOT what the Bible teaches but the leaders of SMC keep their mitts tightly around the few remaining congregation, teaching them to regard the leaders as being the human manifestation of Christ. That is really what they are telling you – they continually say that they never 'move' on anything without the direct say-so from God.

They ensure they become like God in the congregations' eyes because they make themselves out to be unaccountable to anyone on this Earth. These people are not just false prophets but they are false Christs, since they have the audacity to say they speak as prophets or mouth-pieces for God; without having fulfilled any of the proofs required, in the Bible, when such claims are made.

Where are the fruits of their labours?

Found in many broken families and hearts and many spiritually damaged and confused minds.

All that comes out of the mouths of these people is sheer poison and manipulation.

This is also why I believe these people are possessed by more than just a narcissistic personality disorder. I think the Bible is also quite clear on that point too. (2Corin. 11:14)

Unity, harmony and love, I think, is the true message of the Bible – it really is that simple. You can't promote unity, harmony and the love of God, when your heart is greedy for control of peoples' lives, for your own personal gain - whether that's in the form of a paid job or the use of other peoples' money to dig you out of a huge financial hole, caused by your own leadership and paid for by the faithful members. Sounds just like politics to me.

These are dangerously manipulative people and are not fit people to be teaching children, considering the continual use of mind control and manipulation tactics used to rule the congregation; by some of the very people who are the paid teachers in the school.

It's such an awful pity that these are the very people who SAY they are doing God's work but spend so much time preaching against all other religious groups and promoting separatism that they become part of the CAUSE of the current state of affairs.

Truly Godly people do not shout their own praises every night from a public platform, truly Godly people do not use public humiliation and intimidation tactics to keep the flock under control.
Truly Godly people encourage you to 'seek and ye shall find' – they do not force a certain party line down your throat and threaten you with divine retribution if you don't unquestioningly swallow it.

So what I'm saying is be aware of your surroundings. Understand that SMC are not the only ones trying to control the way we think and behave. Become sensitive to when you're being fed a specific line or concept repeatedly in order to bend your way of thinking.

As always, biiiiiiiig love and huge hugggggggs to all
God Bless xxxx

Date: December 31, 2013 02:07AM

Great post Cbarb. I do remember having the utmost respect for MT, mainly because I'd never met the woman. HB told of her great insight and the work she did for the church. Also, the "trickle-down effect" meant individual churches heard the same of her, so revering her as well.
One year she came to Wiston and there were some tricky stairs in there. She was coming down; I was going up. I recall thinking and in fact asking, if she needed assistance. She kindly declined and spoke a few words, then struggled on down, after making a very good impression on me.
Then I heard her preach. As I remember, this made me very worried about her. I really don't think she was in good physical or mental health. Probably the prompting I needed to start (subtly) asking questions. I mean, why was it so important to push her to the front? I wonder if she wanted this.
Anyway, I was looking for us lot on google (got to page umpteen...then gave up), but I notice so many things pop up like people questioning smc and indeed dishing the dirt. Some are up to 5/6 years old but stay there.
Of course Latigo seems to follow smc like the shadow that they can't escape. But I still can't find us. :(
There is something called strutherschurchsurvivors.com, or similar. (I googled Struthers Church and it is on page 5..) It has 20k+ views and links posted to latigo and here, maybe to oscr and hmie too,I was too busy looking at 22000 views!) I think you can leave a comment but it is certainly not a discussion board. The author said it will be open only for 30 days though, as they see Latigo has everything, and that appropriate authorities are up like meercats. It highlights the fiasco though. How can this be so interesting to so many if church numbers are dwindled and could be considered relatively small news? I added a couple of "hits". Must have refreshed itself due to bad connection, I mean! :)
How long is the list of "fallen away"? How many still haven't been vocal but watch anyway. Possibly damaged and untreated.
If we consider that this discussion started with Ohio. Their question went unanswered for years until Clive started it rolling. Despite differences, we continue to, in my opinion, thrive.
As always, I thank everyone for being here.
Regards all, and happy days. Cornelius Dredd

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.