Date: March 16, 2022 08:18PM

KCF: Their main weapons are:- Chinese Whispers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kirkby Christian Fellowship
Posted by: I can see ()
Date: May 02, 2022 06:53PM

Hi
Go on YouTube, and type in:
My upbringing in a UK cult...and how I escaped on James Hargreaves channel.
See if it doesn't bring back some memories.
Sorry I'm useless at technology so I cant just put the link up.
Obviously most will disregard the video but it most certainly could be kcf.
Thank you.

Posted by: Deprogrammed0110 ()
Date: August 11, 2022 04:31AM

Thank you Icansee
I watched it!
Here it is [youtu.be]

Posted by: I can see ()
Date: August 25, 2022 03:35PM

Hi Deprogrammed
Glad you enjoyed the video certainly resonates doesn't it? There are many more videos about.
I dont post on here for the ones in darkness at kcf I know there are some sentient people there who are just caught up in this group and the general mindset but do question in their own hearts and quiet moments. Live YOUR life not the dictates of kcf.For the sold out followers at the fellowship I have nothing to say to you or have nothing for you.
Please research and THINK!

Posted by: Rachael7 ()
Date: September 28, 2022 03:34AM

Hi all, I've had similar experiences to you all but not at this church. I will never go back into a church again, I do wish I had other christian friends however I've never met a christian who wasn't deceived or fake. Do any of you all have any other christians or like me did you just become isolated from other christians. I was saved before entering a chruch so I was lucky in that way, it didn't take my faith away (just my sanity at the time but Jesus gives us a sound mind and the power to overcome the forces that wish to destroy us). I know this is an old thread but I was looking up ex pentecostals in Liverpool and this came up. No one knows unless you've been through it. Hope your all doing well

Posted by: Mixed Biscuits ()
Date: September 30, 2022 10:28PM

Sorry about your experiences. Most other Christians don't understand the way pentes do things; telling them about being slain in the spirit, speaking in tongues or spiritual warfare and you can make their eyes boggle. Do you think all pente churches fit the description of cults?

I don't keep in touch with any Christians any more. It was too hard. It was painful leaving the faith behind. It was hard looking some people in the eye when I knew they turned a blind eye to abuse. Some people I thought were friends crossed the street. Some were friends for a while and we lost touch through lack of effort - it happens I suppose. Some friends it got harder with because they judged my choices and were always looking for an angle to preach. There's a lot of lies about atheists and it got exhausting having to explain things all the time.

Loads of good communities out there though.

Current Page: 93 of 93

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.